Hey man need a lift?

hey man need a lift?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2015/09/why_drivers_in_china_intentionally_kill_the_pedestrians_they_hit_china_s.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

n..n......no i have my bus pass

i'll pass. walking's good 4 ya.

sure why not

lets go to the liquor store Ill drink with you as a thanks if you have the time

:^)

I cant trust anyone who drives what seems to be a SN95 mustang in *previous owner recieved child support* color

>hey man need a lift?
Thanks. I'm used to trains in china where people poop on the floor.

Chinese trains in non-tourist areas are quite something else entirely

Why are asian people so fucking disgusting?

designated train

thats cause the chinese are generally awful people. never met a native chinese person who was at all decent or possessed a shred of empathy

China's government has a lot less care in non-tourist areas.

Toilet paper is sparingly used. So you can expect seats to smell poopy if you dare sit on them.

In First Class cars, you may have to hunt for seats because they are all occupied.

People literally will not let you sit next to them and block the seats or may spill something onto the opposite seat to stop anyone from sitting there.

Yes, spill into other seat area to stop people from sitting there. DOS'ing is an actual method in business, daily life, and apparently in train seating too.
*DOS: Denial of Service

I'd fucking kick his head in. I kinda want this to happen in front of my eyes now so I can beat the fucker to a pulp

He has almost no paper in his hands to wipe with. That means his hands are going to be dirty and touching door handles and maybe even brushing against your body in the crowd.

I don't see why not. It's just plastic and metal.

>Kneeling on the seats.

I'm afraid to ask why but I need to know.

Is it the reason you mentioned, user?

>I don't see why not. It's just plastic and metal.

At least his car has no used condoms in it. A train can have used diapers.

then you should fucking go back, zhang du

>hey man need a lift?
Sure, I have six-pack, have a beer while you drive.

The way he's holding the bottle makes it seem as though the lights are shooting out of it

>thats cause the chinese

Funny (or demented) enough, there's a number of dashcam videos in China where after a car hits someone, they back up and run over the person repeatedly. Same thing in China.

If the person has family they may sue and you have to settle for the death for $30-$50K, but if that person lives with injury it can cost many times more.

quote: "...if you cripple a man, you pay for the injured person’s care for a lifetime. But if you kill the person, you “only have to pay once, like a burial fee.” He insisted he was serious—and that this was common."

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2015/09/why_drivers_in_china_intentionally_kill_the_pedestrians_they_hit_china_s.html

I vomited a little. Cheers op

Your picture triggers me.

Why are you discriminating against chinese culture?

Fucking rice niggers

There is a difference between rural china culture and city culture. And there is another level of difference between inner china's city culture and the eastern china big city cultures which have lots of tourists.

When you get rural people going into the big city areas, you see these culture clashes like the poop on trains and poop in airplane aisles and even the poop in airline seat. Why not go to the airline toilet? Who knows why they choose to poop where they poop.

the telltale signs of a fucking shitty country full of shitty people

only in actual shitholes does shit like that happen on a daily basis

Please fucking leave, chen di

Just be sure to actually kill him so nobody will seek legal recourse.

>there's a number of dashcam videos in China where after a car hits someone, they back up and run over the person repeatedly. Same thing in China.

I see, you're the dude that says, "there's a typo, so everything in the post must be wrong".

Internet forums got over that decades ago, but that attitude still has life on Veeky Forums.

I think he's just at awe on the ruthlessness of the Chinese people.

>chevy cavalier
no thanks

He's doing a service to that truck driver. There's nothing more I'd like to see on a 12 hour trip than the back of an AU falcon. Simply beautiful.

I have a friend who's car is like this
>2016 Scion iA
>Purchased brand new by mommy and daddy
>One of the doors gets stuck from repeated soda spillage on the seams
>6in of garbage on the passenger floor

>lets go to the liquor store Ill drink with you as a thanks if you have the time

I have some stuff to munch on too.

I'll never understand how people can be such slobs.

I just don't fucking get it. it's not that fucking hard to keep the inside clean.

Then again, it reflects on the person.

when I bought my car last summer, it was really dirty inside because the guy was a slob. A smoker, no less. But I thought, fuck it, I can clean an interior in a weekend, the rest of the car is in good shape.

We did the paperwork at his place and it was just about the same inside. stuff scattered everywhere.

My brother is like this, lods of drink bottles/cans all over the floor of the passenger side.

Inside of his house is the same fucking way, except with food.

Remember the time when people put on new tires, oil change, wipers and got it professionally detailed just to sell a car?

Pillsbury Remembers.

Apparently autism still has life on Veeky Forums as well because he wasn't trying to correct a typo.

>I think he's just at awe on the ruthlessness of the Chinese people.

China is a ruthless place to live. Rivers and lands are polluted. Food factories take shortcuts to improve profits. It's why a lot of chinese foodstuffs got banned from the USA market. I used to eat a certain canned fish (fried dace with black beans) that was sold at Rancho 99 over a decade ago. It was an occasional random wish to eat fish that was tough and chewy like leather. It remains banned to this day.

There was documented stuff with citations on wikipedia, but it got scrubbed presumably by the chinese government. They hire people to scrub out stuff that is not complimentary or has negative consequences for their industries.

What I didn't know then was that fish farm was on the Pearl River (one of the world's most polluted rivers with mercury, lead, and heavy metals and various carcinogenic chemicals.

Another thing that was revealed about the oil used to pack the canned fish was it was used discarded oil from restaurants and food factories! People who buy that discarded oil would filter out the debris and resell it as good cooking or processing oil for profit.

>Apparently autism still has life on Veeky Forums as well
That's another immaturity problem most online forums got rid of. On those forums, people no longer try to point out that the wording could be better but simply understand the meaning of what was posted.

Still, there will be autistic criticism of wording or that other type of person mentioned in on Veeky Forums that tries to prove something wrong not with citations but by looking for typos or grammar errors.

Fuck off falcunt

You first fuk won deng.