hsdecktracker.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6roiDip46Ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats nice op

Trading play a friend quest is literally Jewish

how did /hsg/ die and so fast?
it was still pretty active as late as a month ago
while the game is probably in decline it't nothing compared to has happened to /hsg/

that anime game got pretty popular

Post memes for the brawl

We moved to pedoverse.

Just play jade druid with healing and ramp and draw

Easiest pack of my life

Minions are a trap

>t. Mage

bretty good

Truly my greatest meme yet

>opened 39 msg packs without lego
>currently sitting at 30 gold
THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME

>Match against someone using basic cards in brawl
>Cheese them with bullshit mage
I wanted to let them win but I don't want to suffer trying any longer as well

A much better similar card game came out AND Blizzard killed the game once and for all with the pirate meta.

>Hit rank 5 for the first time thanks to aggro shaman (Jade variant)

Is this the month lads
Is this the season I push for legend, even if it is with a cancer dick?

>A much better similar card game came out
What game is it?

Scrolls: Legends, of course.

shadowverse

>Setting yourself up to post that disgusting picture and dumb name

Fuck
Off

this brwal suck man

youtube.com/watch?v=6roiDip46Ps
what do u think about m-my video guys?

>barely 20 posts in 30 minutes
DEAD GAME
E
A
D

G
A
M
E

unironically needs some stupid meme music to go with it like trolden

Tunnel Trogg, Lightning Bolt, Totem Golem, Jade Claws, Feral Spirit...

Thanks for the help keeping the thread alive, pedofriend

Only way to get legend in the first place is cancer dicks.

and a whopping 18 posters, i might be 19

>mfw playing Murloc pally in brawl

hahahahahaha i can be cancer too

Who is it, boys?

>tfw no one appreciates your art

THIS TIME FOR SURE

You dare challenge the daughter of Deathwing?

Lorewalker Manastorm.

what is that 1 mana card you have 5 of there?

Didn't mean to quote but it is brawl related.

YOU FACE RENOLOCK
Crafted it last month unfortunately.

>tfw still no Jaraxxus
Lucky bastard

It's the card you get when you try to draw cards from your deck in the current Tavern Brawl.

>constantly hear how Kibler is one of the few non-salty streamers
>watch his stream for a bit
>watch him be constantly passive-aggressive with his chat and against his opponents
Why do people lie to themselves? I'd rather watch someone be upfront with their saltiness rather than bottle it up till they explode one day.

If you craft him you'll open him in a pack sometime in the next 4 weeks. Like me. :^)

that's just the coke speaking

>Kibler is one of the few non-salty streamers
>literally whined after trump got elected
>streamed all "doom" decks because he was upset over it

dont fall for the kibler meme, he is just another stupid child like most streamers the only difference is he lucked out and had success in magic, once something doesnt go his way he bitches and moans like a retard

also he is on blizzards payroll now and defends their bad shit

>Shamans are more popular than they like, and if it continues to be this way they might do something about it.
>Pirates are more popular than they like, and if it continues to be this way they might do something about it.
HOW ABOUT THEY ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING RIGHT NOW?
THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE SERIOUSLY PLANNING TO MAKE US WAIT FOR TWO MORE MONTHS OF THIS BULLSHIT

sounds like you're just butt blasted on people having a differing political opinion to your own

also this, he is a coke head that has to get up every 45 minutes for a new fix

>ben brode and co
>working

they said on stream they do nothing all

thats kibler

and I actually stopped watching him before that, i just tuned in to see if he would be crying about it and he was

kibler turned to complete and utter shit last winter, when blizzard hired him to cast at the official tournaments

after that his streams just turned into him defending all the shit that came out of WOTOG

but you are probably a kiblerfag fanboy, so i dont expect you to take criticism of your precious streamer too well

Their plan will be to fix it with the next expansion.

Can't have too many card changes or returning players/new players might get confused, apparently.

literally pay to win the tavern brawl

C'thun works

By the time you play cthun, the opponent already won
>every match i played has bloodmage
>everyone has reno
>everyone has patches

Only if you just started.

I didn't even get to turn 10, I just spammed the 2/1s

well then

Enjoy your Rag.

Having tons of fun with Yogg in this Brawl.
Should probably replace Unstable Portal for Arcane Intellect though, for maximum spell value, but Portal is fun too.

wrong

Fuck you mang, made me look like a fool for I have assumed it was a legendary. You a real asshole, you know that?

>face pirate warrior in brawl
>unironically dead in turn 5

I would be actually mad if I took this game serious

Does Patches pop out of the deck like normal in Brawl?

Why did they ever print this card? I'm making my own set, OC autism, and I'm overflowing with ideas that I cannot all use. Meanwhile, they run out of ideas immediately and it's their fucking job.

Yes. He also gets removed from the card pool, making your deck a 9-card deck.

Yes. It's early game for them all game long

>tfw not intelligent enough to run a deck in this brawl with brann gang up shadowcaster shenanigans

"If they are too popular for too long, we will do something about it..."

No you won't. Blizzard has NEVER made timely adjustments. In fact, changing the problem NOW would be a GROSS mistake, considering the bulk of the problem rotates out very soon. You even mention the problem...

"On the other hand, when you lose to Tunnel Trogg, Totem Golem..."

These were cards made to help combat aggressive starts in the GVG/Naxx era -- Shielded Minibot, Leper Gnome, Abusive Seargeant, and many more chargers. The bulk of those aggressive cards were nerfed or rotated out at the PRIOR to the start of last year's Standard season. Yet, Totem Golem and Tunnel Trogg were untouched. Were you really surprised that Agro Shaman became the best deck from the get-go?

And the deck that came up to challenge them was ... Dragon Warrior, which reigned supreme for most of last summer. It also had a grossly overstatted 2 drop that was made in the Shielded Minibot era (Alex's Champ).

Here we are a year+ down the road -- and you're honestly surprised that Pali and Hunter are the bottom two classes, and Shaman and War had an incredible year?

P.S. People also pointed out that you didn't supplement Hunter and Pali's loss of early game -- while leaving Shaman and Warrior's early game intact. But that's not even the WORST PART OF YOUR DUMB-HEADED DESIGN DECISIONS -- you've been SUPPORTING Shaman and Warrior EARLY GAME THAT ENTIRE TIME!!!

(Spirit Claws, Maelstrom Portal, the entire Pirate package, Bash, Blood to Ichor, the list goes on...)

You literally gutted two classes. Didn't compensate them with anything. Didn't bother to tone down the early game cards that were remnants of the previous more aggressive season, and in addition, gave them EVEN more early game.

And you are just pointing this out now...

posting this deck because its fun

how do we unJUST him boys

What do you expect from a team lead by a pizza guy? That they would understand the meta and be able to react promptly and accordingly? This is absolutely the most boring meta I can remember. The ladder is overrun with aggro cancer pirates, endless jade golems and no-brain-needed dragons. As a priest-only player, I shall be thankful that the simple dragon deck is strong, but my god, how freaking boring it is? I think I have tried like a dozen different decks just to find anything fun and even remotely as good as dragons. No success thus far. Meanwhile other classes roll on expansion after expansion like nothing has changed. The devs can look as hard as they want, they will still be the clueless pizza boy's boys they are...

>What do you expect from a team lead by a pizza guy?
too bad they didnt hire the guy that made the pizzas, at least he would understand the concept of balance

what is reynads W-L record in this chinese tournament?

>time for my weekly brawl pack
>make a demon warlock with voidwalker as the 'unfair' card
>first match is against a jade shaman with reno in the deck
>mfw

I was this close to conceding the match, 40 dust isn't worth 30 minutes of waiting on you to make a fucking discover choice

A better question would be what's Reynad's haircut name?
I would love to get a similar one.

best dick? i think its bretty good

rip tree of life my favourite card to ever be made

i feel you man. it struck me one time when i was explaining hearthstone to a friend that just started. i played mill druid all the time but standard murdered it. the games were really unique and i probably wouldn't have played if it didn't exist at the time. tree of life felt so satisfying, but mill simply can't exist in either format now.

This brawl is like a wet dream for OTK druid

Never draw innervate at a bad time and get to fish for combo parts super easily.

so this deck was pretty fun

>tfw this brawl is amazing

had to play like a faggot, but at least i got my pack. my opponent eventually conceded due to me roping every turn

the most frustrating instances of hearthstone are when I utter the phrase 'why is that in your deck?'

Is anyfin paladin not popular because it needs 3 class legendaries,finja and various epics or is it because its simply not that good?

god it's like they printed jade lightning specifically to fuck over what was left of tempo mage, because a 2mana consecrate was not enough they have to also get a perfect answer to flamewaker

Early game isn't good enough against pirates

They actually already have a cheap perfect answer to flamewaker but no one runs it because overload and minion damage only.
Stormstrike 2 mana 4 damage overload 1

the dust cost is what's keeping me from playing it, but also that it's a bastardization of a tribe deck

Losing to bad cards is the worst sensation in any card game, specially when those cards godawful in the meta but against your deck they are ok

i think it sees decent play? i mean, it exists on the ladder that's for sure

would buffing this to kill all 3 attack minions be op?

I actually like losing against out of the box cards.
Are you telling me that all those renolock mirrors I killed with my sac pact didn't enjoy it?

>Blizzard devs say if you want to beat Shaman play Reno Warlock
>Reno Warlock has a negative winrate against Aggro Shaman
>Reno Mage is a much better deck to play to counter it

Do these fucks understand their own game?

Mad Scientist feels silly for just ice blocks, could replace for Portal.

Its supposed to be a 2 card combo akin to Equality/Consecrate but the meta never quite existed for this.

They might have *designed* it that way but maybe they don't have the data we do which would explain a lot.

Do you guys ever get to wonder where your cards have gone? Maybe I shouldn't play this game so much when drunk.

Yea, I agree about Scientist now, don't know why I thought he'd be good. Just a waste of a card slot.

>Its supposed to be a 2 card combo akin to Equality/Consecrate but the meta never quite existed for this.
yeah sadly it's way too slow. even if it were to kill everything 3 and under, it still leave you in a bad spot, if not, dead

So is there any reason to do Tavern Brawl once you got a win for the free pack? Do you get anything for more wins?

The current one is absolute cancer full of cancer setups

Stories

having a shit ton of fun with this lost once with it so far

Actually managed to reach turn 90 with this deck.

>Want to play Burgleroni Rogue
>And Anyfin Pally since I got Finja
>Every match is just T1 STB/FLY POLLY followed by Dagger Up, Win Axe, or Trogg+Claws/Coin+Golem
>9/10 times they even end turn without attacking with Patches
>Get to sub 10hp in 4 turns
>Literally no difference in Casual

I guess I need to craft Patches for Burglar Rogue but this is getting dumb. Just hit Rank 14 and everyone has golden heroes, golden cards, some use legendary card back and everyone does the Pirate Opener. I'm honestly glad for the Brann Kaza opponents because I can play past turn 5.

Btw how does Rogue handle a big aggressive board by turn 3/4? Vanish is 6 mana and Poison+Flurry is 5...

Cydonia? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Nam. Back then we called him "Gook Gutting" Cyd because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood.

Most would call him insane, but that is why the green berets trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created.

You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Cyd. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Cyd what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These slant eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of a western made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of an Canadian man!"

In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, rice filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."

I just fight aids Priests that drag the match out for fucking ages, or rogues with Van Cleef

Doesn't matter who you face when you kill them turn 4