/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #421

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #421

BTFO Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

Jan. 20th - Jan. 22nd.
> Elaine, EA43 Haru, Jade Rakshasa, Sky, Verister, Duran, Jibril

Current events:
Sena Rival Match: 01/8 - 01/22
Helena Rival Match: 01/15 - 01/29
Vayne Boss Match: 01/20 - 01/22 & 01/27 - 01/29
The Roulette of Luck: 1/5 - 1/20

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

WE ARE GALAXY DOGS!!!!

>not adding new events or draw rates
Fuck you OP, kill yourself.

I dont care, eat shit, thread wont live more than a day anyway

Friendly reminder that dragons are both fast and adorable.

Ravianfags is rare specimens. Bully vonchifags instead, Why should we suffer with them.

This isn't shitposting general aka /@/ and /llsifg/
We're closer to PAD whose threads live almost like a week on the worst times

>that could have been an epic fight with nera vs metatron instead

soccer spirits animu when ?

>japs drawing anything korean
animu never.

>tfw ravian is worse than sam and noa now

>Ravianfags is rare specimens
But the biggest cunts.

Indeed. Ravian deserves nothing but being at the bottom of the game for all the time she was the ultimate cancer and Ravianfags deserve to have all their investment on the bandwagon go to waste for being the ultimate bitches and dindus

is scouting a cupie worth it?

Kyoko EE when?

Ravianfag tears

SO SWEET

Your bullshit cancer has been cut down again.

Stay dead this time

What the fuck? What about sharr then? Ravian was broken only some time 2 fucking years ago. Meanwhile sharr - a whole 2 years. What about sharrfags then?
What about leventor, who destroys everything more than 1.5 years already and nobody gives a fuck?
Dont tak shit about ravian, please.

>tfw ravianfags keep crying
>BB in an attempt to rest ears from all the crying try to """""Balance""""" ravian
>she ends up being cancer again

im sure this is the plan of ravianfags

>What about leventor, who destroys everything more than 1.5 years already

Nice meme

Fuck off ravianfag

Also, i think, Elaine is never going to be nerfed. BB just released DARK Elaine with almost the same skillset. Sure she will have some easy rival chains to be good.

Ravian and Sharr were broken. Only Ravian got nerfed, she is now broken again with SoB because of Spawn making it easier to stack. She got nerfed again while Sharr is untouched.

Sharr is never getting nerfed because nobody complains it right, people should point out Griffith and Shanti only deal extra dmg to 2 elements unlike Sharr that deal extra dmg global and again against Dark

>sharr to be cancer still needs 2 specific rare stones and elaine to reach full potential
>leventor needs a full fontline, good stones, good substats, and gambling magic to reach full potential because monothunder babies are too retarded to not use mono burst on him
>>ravian with lvl 25 was enough to be the ultimate cancer and have pretty much the victory after the second shot because of ai shittery
No comparison

I wonder what they can do for her, besides making her "Red Beatrice"?

Someone saved the thing I did, neato

She's more like another Ernesto with her totem being permanent but lower effect, and we all know how good he turned out to be.
And about Elaine never being nerfed, that's Ardorball for you.

>What about leventor, who destroys everything more than 1.5 years already
Are all Ravianfags this fucking delusional?

her E form is already retarded enough, i wanna see some videos of her in action

The thing is, this guy is ignoring the fact Leventor is A LEGENDARY

Legendary ARE supposed to be the best of the best.

>hating on ravianfags out of nowhere
Guys can't you see it's the urielfags do this notice how there's no uriel post within the top 5 posts because they're trying to slander another fanbase

>What is he talking about? Dont listen him, guys. Keep going, nothing interesting here.
Leventorfags already mastered their falsefagging skill.

And still, Leventor isn't the best of the best with utility striker bullshit around.

Fuck off ravianbitch, you deserve all the hate you get.

Don't forget WoM Willy and Shanti.

Unfortunately I'm still testing frontlines for her
With Evylin/Shura I used Shura's active pass active shot combo and did 2.5k to a lone 80DR Angela.
Doesn't look very good, but my stones aren't maxed and have shit substats, so let's see if I can fix this somehow

Why SoB is the balanced stone?

>forgetting sharr

Yeah, i wanna see her in "action" too :^)

Because it balances the game in your favor
Ask CM3D user to do some webms

>Criminal doesn't own/use gun
what a shitter

>implying I use that whore
Why don't you just stop and start posting about your urinal.

Guns are for pussies

Ravian is a cumdump and Uriel is an urinal.
Both are to be used and thrown to the trash, where they belong.

Yeah he is such an alpha male and a prime example of male masculinity by getting btfo by an anime dragon girl. Perhaps if he had a gun like an actual criminal, he wouldn't have been humiliated.

Should I replace Guin with Karpila? I could use Lev ace burst still have 100% pen on Luka pass, but I don't know if it is worth it to lose 64% attack power for Karp and 40% HP gain. Ass will replace Nikita and I'm getting Bell in 200 d-stones. Any other advice would be appreciated.

Is WoM Usable on Latios after these changes? I feel like she'll be doing no damage if she gets the ball back before the 2 minutes.

WoM William is the biggest bullshit ever created.
>power striker, hit like a fucking truck
>high AB recovery and high heal
>high crit, high crit dmg
>now his own ace gives free pen

>no crit rate, high crit damage
>no crit damage, high crit rate
pick your poison

>implying that being defeated by a being with amazing strenght and mythitcal force is humilliating
>implying a mere man made weapon will even scratch the skin of an anthropomorphic dragon
Gun nuts are so retarded

Human Dragons can only be defeated by one weapon of man.
Benis :D

I faced once Latios with 380% critrate and 60% critdmg, 400 critical hits all the way LUL

>two no crit shots did some damage but not enough to get her under 50%
>after evylin active, normal shot, this happens
Is this good enough?
Should I swap Evylin for Elaine?

>Gun nut
Nigga she used excessive force and could've outright killed him. He literally dindu nuffin and was getting his gibsmedats. Remember that if a civilian uses excessive force on a criminal that civilian can see fines and go to jail.

>you'll never defeat a human dragon little girl with your willy

What faggot cuck country do you live in where hurting a criminal makes you just as bad as them?
My faggot cuck country does this, fucking shithole Canada.

R U S S I A
im serious

japan, usa and most countries protect criminals tbqh I just want to wipe the smug off that dragon's face by hitting her with fucking laws

What the fuck canada does this? Just the other day I punched a guy twice in the face and the cops just gave me a bad stare.

Only libtard states protect criminals.

>Nigga she used excessive force

She was holding back. Even pic related is just dragons playfighting gently.

You must not live in the 9th circle of liberal hell, toronto. If you aren't from a major city the police are way more conservative in how they treat criminals, but in Toronto If a nigger or paki steals my wallet and i sprain their ankle tackling them to get it back I'd probably be arrested for a hate crime.

Good thing you cucks voted for trump
She has to go back, she is to dangerous to be in nippon land.

It was mississauga actually, toronto is complete shit but seriously as long as you're not white you can get away with anything, just spray paint your skin and you'll be fine.

>need another Klaon to EE VF
>spend 600k on scouts
>get Klaon
Thanks BB

No canadian ever went to jail for shooting criminals. Some initially get charged for using excessive force but a judge always throws it out.

Hell, Basil Parasiris shot dead a cop in self defense because it was a no knock raid and they kicked his door down at 2am without identifying themselves. The Quebec judge ruled it was valid self defense and tore a strip off the police chief.

An Alberta rancher caught an indian breaking into his garage, and the indian fled o na stolen ATV. The Owner got in his truck and ran him down, then shot him in the back as the wounded thief fled on foot. He then called a posse to go into the woods to find him (rather than call the cops).

That rancher was also charged with excessive force but all cahrges were eventually dropped. He plead guilty to a minor paper crime offense that came with no jail time and did 60 hours of community service.

tl;dr

Canada pretends it is a nanny state, but we have some of the most based judges in the world and they always, always side with the home owner.

that's probably how a soccer spirits animu would look like anyway,
just a add soccer ball in the background or something

Based things only happen outside of toronto, my friend

Sause pls

the latest animeme from the studio that brought you moe anime

>finally managed 40CoT

wew..
44 seems really sweet, but CoT is soooooooooooooooooooo annoying

There will be an episode coming up where all the dragons play dodge ball. It will have even more explosions and breath weapons used and launching the ball and supersonics speeds to KO each other.

It will be exactly like Soccer Spirits: The anime

Long title but just search for "Dragon maid"

DURAN STAHP YOU CANT TOUCH THE BALL WITH HANDS

Guys, Jiho/Felix/Aiolos require 10 elems for EE or what? Have 6 5* and 45 4*, going to sell the low ones.

>he'll never come back
At least he'll always be on my friend list
Good bye sweet prince ;_;7

It's CoT Duran GK meme. It's ok

Use google you nerd

>no talented writefag will make a slice of life of cute dragons doing cute things
>no talented write fag will make a slash fic of erotic dragon doing erotic things

10 ele, 2 special gatekeeper of the element and 2 5* swirly + 512k gold

>reading fanfictions
Go back to >leddit.

But I'm here

>ShuraBalth is the best frontline
>Serestia debuffs CR after the patch
Dark nerfs when?

Not soon enough

And they even got a dark elaine, imagine a 4 man front with that new dark pen ace Vitos might be coming back.

>you can use serestia anywhere in your team for free CR debuff
wow

>tfw Jibril and Presty EE is getting closer

is it too late ?
what do ?
WHAT DO ?

What's the point of adjusting only utility strikers this patch? Shouldn't they adjust all at the same time?

Don't forget to send in tickets and tell them to buff ravian /ssg/

This is the kind of things that make me lose my will to live

I had sent them over 5 tickets in 2015 asking for nerfs to her.

I love Uriel!

assuming no pass, and a duran on the side,
that's probably normal..

id like to help trying her too, but i dun have her

I love Uriel!

What's your penetration?

I predict she get's an EE soon since she's coming up in draw again.

Last one had active pass, none of those had active shot. Duran was there, can't remember that was there along with Silk
50 with only glab and shit substats

Sauce?

>be stuck on cod 39 for a year because only dark strikers
>get 2 new legends and change up cod team
>still can't win
>put a 3 superb sharr in
>win
fuck

It's an easy strategy, though you should've had a secondary striker for those
>use a healer or 2 for atb shittery and have your frontline ready
>have your strongest active passer/elaine/striker in that order
>when you hit 20 minutes, use meiran/iggy/bd/jaco actives, choose 2 of them
>have a good penetrator in front of uriel, and debilitate her and lucifer for when you're ready to kill isillio and have full spirit you just pen through those and pass to your striker
>striker passes to elaine, active, passes to passer, active pass to striker, match is done
Easy

JAP VOICES WHEN