ITT: We post like Veeky Forums is an auto forum

ITT: We post like Veeky Forums is an auto forum.

So, can anyone help me? My tires are shaking a lot when I drive. my car is a 1996 mazda

thanks in advance

-----------------------------------------------
SEMPER FI
USMC RESERVES 2001-2002

BIKER BORN, BIKER BRED. WHEN I DIE I'LL BE BIKER DEAD

Other urls found in this thread:

truckforum123.com/forum/read.php?id=103&post=18214958234
driftmissiles.com/forum/newbieforum/hektik-skids-101/#axzz4XXO55T1D
media.photobucket.com/user/peni555/media/hunch_zpsjwrikxne.jpg.html?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cringe

Enjoy your negative karma, asshole. :rollseyes:

SEMPER FI
USMC RESERVES 2001-2002

BIKER BORN, BIKER BRED. WHEN I DIE I'LL BE BIKER DEAD

That's the point you retarded f**k
Edit: sry for the bad language won't happen again

Can't make a fire without smoke
Can't make torque without smog

lol haha.

Careful, Doug!

The mods have an itchy triggerfinger with the ban-hammer! HAHA!

You going to the meet next weekend or is your wife not going to let you out again? HAHA!

------------------------------------------------
honda civic - daily
honda civic - project
honda civic- fun car
HONDA RULES!

It's probably the bolts on the tire, try taking them off and driving, the weight of the car should keep them on
------------------------------------------------------
2001 get metro
Proud LGBT ally

How to do X:

Do this,
PICTURE EXPIRED

And this,
PICTURE EXPIRED

And this,
PICTURE EXPIRED

REEEEEEEEEE

PM'd you the answer ;)

Funny quotes:

Simca - I felt like she was having sex with my ears
frickfrock999 - I pay top dollar for all my women.

Hi John,

I recommend looking at the 1996 Mazda thread, they have everything you need. I'm deleting this thread now.

-Jordan112

too real bro

Use the freaking search box, man. There's no reason to make new threads, nothing here is ever deleted and everything has already been posted.

Regards, Tim
--------------------------------------------
"Speed never killed anyone, coming to an abrupt stop is what got them" -Anonymous
1989 BMW M3 - SOLD
2013 BMW M5 - SOLD
1995 Acura NSX - SOLD
1994 Maxda RX-7 - TREE'D
2013 Toyota Prius - Daily Driver
1995 Chevy Suburban - Tow Rig

"Mazda RX-7 - TREE'D"
lel

Quote:
"Mazda RX-7 - TREE'D"
lel

Posts that don't contribute anything the to thread will be considered spam and subsequently deleted.

Thanks
Jason

John 3:16
TEXAS LOUD, TEXAS PROUD!

Holy shit this is the best thread all week

(Quote) Spoiler [Click to Show]

Take a fucking chill pill Jason, just because that rust bucket of yours is falling apart doesn't mean you get to shit on the new guys.

----------------------------------------

The only reason I look at other peoples cars is so I can see my Subie in the reflection. :laughing:

Too real.

Hey guys, new guy here.

I just bought my new base model V6 truck last Saturday and had a lot of fun. I beat my friends Camaro SS in a street race and he couldn't believe how fast I was off the line!

But I still want more power. I noticed that the Corvette engine is a straight bolt in with out the supercharger and intercooler. But I just bought a welder last week and could fabricate something up no problem.

Has any one tried this on their truck with lots of pictures and a step by step process like a Haines manual?

AWAITING MEMBERSHIP ACTIVATION OR ACCIDENTALLY BANNED? -----PLEASE READ-----------

G'day All,----- If you are waiting to have you membership at Aut/o/ F/o/rum to get activated or if you have found your account has been banned accidentally;-----

We have a problem with large numbers of spammers trying to access the site using bogus registrations, and we are taking measures to try and ensure that only valid members are allowed access.-----

If, after TWO WEEKS, you still haven't added any info, your account WILL be deleted as a suspected spammer.-----

-------------------------------------------

[quote]Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you. Lol./quote] - Me

[Quote]Holy shit this is the best thread all week[/quote]
What are you talking about? Some kid with a lame car just doesn't know how to do anything? I wish I didn't have to bump this thread.
[quote]
Hey guys, new guy here.

I just bought my new base model V6 truck last Saturday and had a lot of fun. I beat my friends Camaro SS in a street race and he couldn't believe how fast I was off the line!

But I still want more power. I noticed that the Corvette engine is a straight bolt in with out the supercharger and intercooler. But I just bought a welder last week and could fabricate something up no problem.

Has any one tried this on their truck with lots of pictures and a step by step process like a Haines manual?[/quote]
Yeah check it out here. I know a lot of people on this forum don't like truckforum123.com but bare with me.
truckforum123.com/forum/read.php?id=103&post=18214958234
404 Thread not found

Regards, Tim
"Speed never killed anyone, coming to an abrupt stop is what got them" -Anonymous
1989 BMW M3 - SOLD
2013 BMW M5 - SOLD
1995 Acura NSX - SOLD
1994 Maxda RX-7 - TREE'D
2013 Toyota Prius - Daily Driver
1995 Chevy Suburban - Tow Rig

Hey guys, can i put k20 head on my d15b7 block? Ive searched and read the sticky but im still lost. Thanks in advance

Quote:
Take a fucking chill pill Jason, just because that rust bucket of yours is falling apart doesn't mean you get to shit on the new guys.

What does rust matter when I could still whoop your clunker in the 1/4? This baby is only going up in value.

Thanks
Jason

John 3:16
TEXAS LOUD, TEXAS PROUD!

[quote]
Hey guys, can i put k20 head on my d15b7 block? Ive searched and read the sticky but im still lost. Thanks in advance [/quote]

All I know is that all you need is a small block 357 and call it a day :laughing:

Chevy 'till the day I die. God Bless

[quote]
Hey guys, can i put k20 head on my d15b7 block? Ive searched and read the sticky but im still lost. Thanks in advance
[/quote]

my ese ricardo did somthin like that... i dunno if its possible... but he could do it for real cheap
pm me for tha $$$
-jose

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

94 Miata Cpkg/458k miles/VMaxx/Raceland sways/Raceland header/Borla/Boss Frog Twin/R pkg trunk lip/50 shot Nos/kn intake/50mm spacers

[Quote]ake a fucking chill pill Jason, just because that rust bucket of yours is falling apart doesn't mean you get to shit on the new guys.[/quote]

God, I f*cking hate elitist people, just because thwy have a high post count>

You guys seen that new Fast And Furious movie?

-1986 Corolla Sport GT-S AE86

"You never had me, you never had your car" -Dominic Torreto.

>Quote:
>Take a fucking chill pill Jason, just because that rust bucket of yours is falling apart doesn't mean you get to shit on the new guys.
>What does rust matter when I could still whoop your clunker in the 1/4? This baby is only going up in value.
>Thanks
>Jason

Haha your not wrong there. :crying:

Mind if I pop round too yours on saturday? The missus' aunt is coming round and I need an excuse to escape her haha. There a case of beer in it for you. :whistles:

----------------------------------------

The only reason I look at other peoples cars is so I can see my Subie in the reflection. :laughing:

WHAT ARE THE BIGGEST BUDGET TIRES I CAN RUN ON THE STOCK 6 INCH WHEELS?

----
regards

J DAWG

hi guys! i'm new here and i just bought myself a 1971 *memecar and am looking for some advice like where is the best place to buy *memeparts? i am not very mechanically inclined, know very little about cars and i don't have very much money.
my *memecar arrived today via a *memeshipper and she is in a little worse shape than i thought. there is a lot of *memerust. is this going to be exensive to fix? i do not own a welder.
also, it won't start. the engine does not spin. i tried to pushstart it (it is a 4spd *memeshift) but still no go. is the engine hard to rebuild? could i do it myself?
on top of all of this, one of the previous POs rewired most of the *memecar with all black wires. can anyone provide me with a link to an online wiring diagram or even better a free online service manual?
TIA for all your help LOL
--------------------------------
proud new owner of 71' *memecar
"*memequote"

[quote]WHAT ARE THE BIGGEST BUDGET TIRES I CAN RUN ON THE STOCK 6 INCH WHEELS?[quote]

I've always run Nankangs or Raptor tires with no problems other than the sidewall splitting, but hey you gotta pay to play right?

---------------------------------
RIP Paul Walker
**Proud Supra Owner**
Supra Club of Houston Member
National Supra Registry #1227748

Car:
1987 Supra Non-Turbo (project not running)
Soon to be 2JZ XXDD

EDIT: USER WAS BANNED BY MODERATION

Hey I'm having this highly uncommon problem with my car doing xyz that 5 dealers couldn't fix.
Any ideas? :confused: [you must register to see emoticons]
EDIT: Fixed it but not listing what I did so you can find this thread on Google 3 years after I died in a crash.
----------------------------------------------------------------
2007 PT Cruiser Woodgrain "The Mrs"
Live to drive! Never die!
4697823 Dead Cops.
I am the Trashman.
(This sigpix account has expired)
----------------------------------------------------------------

way too real

To far user, to far

Hey guys I'm new to the forum so hello all!!!!

I bought a 1983 Chevrolet camaro for $3000 yesterday, or errrr, my Dad did :haha:

Anyway, I was hoping to pic up chicks in it and go racing and all that cool stuff. It's got a bit of /weight reduction/ already hahahahHHHjjzhBhzh

It has an automatic and a four cylinder. Anything I can do go make it faster? I already took the muffler and intake off so I'm way ahead of you there!

Thanks

Don't buy jap scrap. American made is the only way!!!!!!!!

(-.-).,!,.

Oh I just heard about "boosting"

Does anyone know where I can find a boost kit for my car???

They're easy to install eight?

Thanks again

Post date: (3 years since last post)

Hi, im having a similar problem with my 04 camry, how exactly did you fix this?

[quote] Hi, im having a similar problem with my 04 camry, how exactly did you fix this? [/quote]

pm'd u the answer hombre

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

94 Miata Cpkg/458k miles/VMaxx/Raceland sways/Raceland header/Borla/Boss Frog Twin/R pkg trunk lip/50 shot Nos/kn intake/50mm spacers

Hey guys I found this super bee in the woods on a farm for $5,000 (SCORE! lol. My daddy died last week so I got my inheritance to build a badass muscle car) so welcome to my BUILD THREAD

The floors have a little bit of rust but I'm gonna pick up a welder at harbor freight. I think I can fix them over a weekend
[Picture of stripped out interior, floor pans gone]

No motor or tranny but the guy says he has a hemi and 4-speed sitting at the bottom of his cow pond he can pull out for an extra $5k (SCORE AGAIN lol)
[Picture of engine bay, inner fenders rotted away, firewall completely gone]

More updates coming soon! This thing is gonna be a drag MONSTER :evilgrin:

1968 Super Bee "THE DRAG MONSTER"
In progress, Build Thread - [link]

PUT YOUR CAR UP ON JACKS AND SEE IF THERES ANY PLAY IN THE WHEEL...COULD BE A BAD WHEEL BEARING, BALL JOINT, OR EVEN SOMETHING STUPID LIKE A LOOSE LUGNUT...

This affected my blood pressure

That car is a sure investment in your future. Prices keep rising on these and they don't go down. ::coolguysmilie:: Looks like you know what you got and a solid plan to get the value to skyrocket! If you don't get around to it right away it's no problem. You can just park it in your back yard with a tarp over to keep the rain off. ::laughingboomeremoji::
Even if you don't make a drag strip monster, it's got the right level of patina for a rat rod sleeper project. ::winkingfaggotwigglingeyebrows::

-------------------------------------------------------

98 vw jetta
69 charger lowrider [the foosinator cruisinator lul]
97 volvo 940 (engine disassembled after i put on that ebay turbo and ipd cam haha. Tlao and fred chips coming soon with a gold ezk box)

RIDE WITH PRIDE
INTO THE DARKNESS OF NIGHT
SEMPER OORAH (pog mos of choice)

Selling a 1967 Coronet- $1,900,500 (obo)

I KNOW WHAT I HAVE!

AS IS, WHERE IS, NO TIME FOR SCAMMERS

CALL ONLY

This is actually for sale on Craigslist near Chicago for around $3000. I've been considering it.

you forgot
>NEEDS SOME TLC
>RAN WHEN PARKED IN 1976

And:

ENGINE TURNS OVER BY HAND, HAVE ALL PARTS TO FIX, EASY JOB!!!

(car is in a million pieces)

Use the search function next time, or it's a week long ban.

-----------------------------------------
"Dude, I almost had you!"

You should've used the search function. It has been discussed 2 years ago.
Also, welcome to the forums!

Regards

"Having a diesel and not rolling coal is like f*cking and not being able to c*m on her stomach"
- me

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling"
- Paul Walker - RIP

I saved the pics a long time ago and it's still for sale. It's in Louisville, KY priced at $3500. If the $2700 GTO I found falls through, I might buy the thing (or the Roadrunner sitting next to it)

[quote]Hi new member here, how do I drift? Tips? Also my car is a Honda DelSol[/quote]

Perfect choice for a beginner ride, just yank the handbrake before the turn. If you want to be the best I'd recommend a hydro e-brake.

Please read my beginners drift guide for more info ;)
driftmissiles.com/forum/newbieforum/hektik-skids-101/#axzz4XXO55T1D
My pride and joy

Hey what about you think about the Pontiac GTO to drifting???

It has a 5700cc V8, 350 horse power, 6 gears, weitghs 1690kg and goes until 250 kph!!!

xXx Ayrton Senna xXx

top fucking kek, this post is pure gold

Pls mods ban everyone for using a signature. Pls...i want to see them suffer

#
[quote]
Hey what about you think about the Pontiac GTO to drifting???

It has a 5700cc V8, 350 horse power, 6 gears, weitghs 1690kg and goes until 250 kph!!![/quote]

Maybe this is a bit too much for a beginners drifting car.
Such a big engine and horsepower maybe very unforgiving car? And very tragic if one drives it into a guardrail.

Maybe settle for a something more lightweight like a 240sx or a Miata?

Bundeswehr Sanitätsdienst 2000-2017 and still going

HUMANITAS SUPREMA LEX

"Can you Audi how that engine purrs? Zhe best engineering is Audi engineering!"