vscape.wikidot.com/slayer
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buying d axe

calling up my man pickles to get you banned for talking shit about vscape

shitpost bump

whos buying magic logs pls help me :(

I do need like 8k of them to get to 99 fletch but I'm poor af right now

good thing i was lying to convince my friend that woodcutting is a waste of his time

ebigly troled XD

>learning the rapes with snib
devilish

little known fact: snibs is the most prolific rapist in vscape history with over 20 confirmed buttholes snatched including those belonging to: hypercrisis, boop, shoah, shoah's gf, nabutso, pickles, wiggin's wife, his wife's son, wiggins, latent, xiah, pepsikazu, and more

who here /keymaster/

>not having a full key ring and no other bank clutter

You don't really need to keep any keys at all in the endgame

server is way too empty, pls add hardcore ironman so i have something to do ;(

If you die just stop logging into that account.

But nobody will know, I just think it would be fun if it was implemented and a bunch of people made accounts and raced each other, that's the only thing that gets me really motivated is racing friends or other people to goals and shit

Race Rofl to max

why would someone want to max just to sniff xiah's farts?

Thermoduck is a cool player

nobody is going to want to race you in your retarded snowflake mode, people don't even want to play ironman normally that's why every ironman that plays just digs for exploits as hard as they can until they get slapped with a ban and or turn into a normal account

wow that's pretty funny my man did you come up with that yourself on the spot?

What happened to second shoah, did he kill himself out of shame after getting REKT by jewsdid911?

REMINDER ABOUT MY BANK SALE !!!

he ded

more like your bank worth lmao poor kids these days trying to make a buck off adamant trimmed baka

ded tred ded gaem ded odel

Has anyone used slayer dart at Barrows? How many shots/round does it take to kill just the six brothers?

/thread

>no magic trees close to a bank
>take much longer to cut than yews
>more gp per log than yews, but yews are more money in the long run because efficiency

why would anyone ever cut magics

>alc time for the bigger stack of yews
>no1 trades yews
>yews are for jews

As in, magic dart literally all six brothers, or bring an alternate attack for karil+ahrim?

because nobody buys yews loser

when i did it it took roughly 100 casts to get the 14 kill count; less if you bring a weapon for the mobs in the tunnels

he died to Evil Chicken shortly after saying this, dropping 577 nats

F

At ~90 magic it does take something like 80 magic darts to kill the brothers alone. Used melee to get kc up.

While using melee on karil and ahrim, it took closer to 50 magic darts to kill the others four brothers.

How do you get butlers in Construction? They are completely absent from the ingame skill guide.

Did the server go down for anyone else?

yes

panic

hunter confirmed

>everyone disconnects
>no system update timer
>"New client available"
>no posts from any mods
W-why does this give the feeling that /v/scape got hacked???

Most likely not, I had severe lag yesterday too and nothing really happened.

then why is the vidyascape site down too?

It runs on the same server as the game.

whatever hosts them is either down temporarily or overdue on payment. idk if he rents a VPS or what

i'm freaking out man

RIOT

vidyascape site back up for me

I NEED MY GRINDAN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is Googling really harder than posting in thread?

And we back and we back and we back and we back

Are any of the TzHaar monsters on the slayer task list?

07 Wiki says yes but I've never seen any.

vscape.wikidot.com/slayer
retard

"These guides are all works in progress. Please add to them and edit them yourself if you have anything valuable to contribute."
retard

>I had nothing to shitpost about when somebody kindly answered my inquiry that I was too stupid to look up myself, better shift the goalposts and go back a page to pick out a strawman
xd

You're right, but
>kindly
no

>I'm wrong, but you hurt my feelings
??? what was the point of your post

>there are only two people in this thread
try again

>poster count remains the same since your sequence of autistic screeching started
:thinking:

but the poster count isnt 2

better keep :thinking: mango

bump so people can see an osrs refugee get btfo in the posts above me

:^)

Each of these posts was written by myself
(All me)

palewave caught botting in edgeville

embarassing

Worst newfag? My votes on cheaprsgold

Wiggins is autistic.

literally anyone who acts like they're relevant within their first month or two

Why would anyone want relevance here? Relevance is just another word for "So autistic the entire server can't help but make fun of you".

So do I get to keep the bgs I baka unnoted from my stack of baby dragon bones or is it going to get removed from my bank?

what

What would be impressive is reaching this critical mass of being autistically posted about to going back to being a literal who

has anyone achieved this and if so then why have I not heard of it?

quit posting this shoah

So when are we gonna get Blessed boots added to lvl 3 treasure trails?

You know where to find me.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>Randy Marsh

Somebody come grind monks with me, I'll be here till 11 EST

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

>blogposting
>mac
>friend of the full blown autist darango

why dont you literally kill yourself right now

you'reself*

>fishing monks before 80

ur doin it wrong

Why so much sodium, friend?

why do you have a trip

So that those on the thread can then add me ingame if they wish, what's wrong with that? What are you gonna do? Ban me? topkek

Is this the League of Legends(tm) general?

Fuck man I thought it was. Wrong thread

yeah get out of here and go back to your normie MOBA, scrub

Me. Was a shitposting topic for weeks on end (maybe a couple months) with multiple "Hi (Player Name)" posts per thread.. Now, I think I've only seen my name in the thread a couple times in the past year.

Truly, irrelevance is the peace that all players should strive to achieve.

yfw he doesn't

Almost nobody even knows I still play. It is truly great to never be caught in any of the shitstorms.

Hi Juice

thread

Hi

Watch out guys Hubcap will mute you if you use a tripcode. Now I can't contribute to the already cancerous :yell

Looks like it was only because you taunted him. I would've banned you t b h

This

same