-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9 (embed)
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC (embed)
↳IOSU + Kernel Exploit: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp (embed)

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-It's now possible to install CFW on 11.2, the latest system version.
-freeShop now has its own website, freeshop.pw
-soundhax.com/ replaces Browserhax as go-to entrypoint and works on 11.2 and below.
-Limited support for running DS games off the SD card. See list below. gbatemp.net/threads/454323
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M7MxYQzVhb4604esdvo57a7crSvbGzFIdotLW0bm0Co

>Wii U
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-New VitaShell release. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both Henkaku and TaiHenkaku currently.
-No need for a PS3/4 for Henkaku, see this post →

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.titlekeys.com/
3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/279338-mega-dragon-quest-viii-journey-cursed-king-music-undub-orchestra-eur.html
mega.nz/#!W49mkAoS!8yYKQgdqZRUFz8uaTB3uaedL7iYZ42iXGe22TLSreoA
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995272187/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>OP image

Pottery

DQ8 Music Undub @ 70% upload

>there are 3dsiso cucks lurking here RIGHT NOW
I feel dirty just being in the same thread as them

yoshi dump when

IT'S NOT FAIR

thanks for the laughs guys, makes me glad i uploaded this shit
now to wait for based undub user to finish uploading his thing

You love it you fun poster you :^)

nth for the same questions that get asked every thread

wait, yoshi already leaked?

Worth $10?

no im asking fo leak traiver says he has it but is being a dick about it

So two questions:
For those with the DQ* CIA already, do you have the region emulation enabled to allow you to make a save file onto your SD card? A few people had issues with this, trying to figure out the source.

Otherwise, for CIA's, you need double the space of said CIA to install it, right? The first chunk to hold the CIA, the second to INSTALL the CIA, correct?

All he had to do was give credit and nobody would bat an eyelash.

Also FYI, this music undub will have only the music swapped for now.
I plan on eventually incorporating the restoration project for models but the guy working on that said it's still WIP so I'll just wait until he's done with them. Besides I know him and we worked together on undubbing Persona Q DLCs so there you go.

I go to work for an hour and you all shit yourselves

DELET THIS

Oh right on. That's good to know.

Unless you follow the FBI QR generation thing.

Why cant i find SNES games on freeshop while i can find them in this database. 3ds.titlekeys.com/

thanks bud, you da mvp

You don't need region emulation to play games, that feature is for using DLCs of region that doesn't match region of your console.

For example say you have EU 3DS and want to play US SMT4. You can do that just fine, but you won't be able to use US SMT4 DLCs unless you set up region emulation for it since the region of the DLCs (US) doesn't match region of your console (EU).

>Otherwise, for CIA's, you need double the space of said CIA to install it, right? The first chunk to hold the CIA, the second to INSTALL the CIA, correct?
Yes, first the space on your SD card for the CIA file itself, then second as much to actually install it.

n3ds only

So it's actually just music and not voice undub?

Yes.

Reminder that DS rom loading from SD was not worth waiting for

HEHEHEH LE FORCED MEME!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

what is this fucking reddit

ECHOES LEAK WHEN

Does the new FE4 translation work as an inject for N3DS or do you have to use an emulator?

Fuck off,Tom.You got BTFO'd so bad;just stop.

Gentlemen, it's a nuclear device.

3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/279338-mega-dragon-quest-viii-journey-cursed-king-music-undub-orchestra-eur.html

>t. tomkort

Fuck off you thieving shit

>>there are 3dsiso cucks lurking here RIGHT NOW
Like who gives a fuck, it's not a discussion forum, it's where you check for piracy.

eat poo poo you little turd

why? i thought he always leak shit days or weeks b4 release?

Shit yes. Thank you.
>That TomKort poster
o i am laffin

confirmed virus, I wouldn't touch that with a barge pole

Hey guys so I just bought a mario kart 2ds earlier today and looking to install cfw, a few questions

1) How hard is it to do? I skimmed 3ds.guide a bit and it doesn't look too bad, a lot of steps but not hard to follow
2) About how long does it take? I have about 2 hours free time right now, I assume it's enough but if its a whole day kinda thing I would like to know

3) Probably most important, can you put the sd card in an android phone to transfer files? I don't have a dedicated way to connect sd card to computer other than my phone. I assume this works but I want to make sure before I start.

mega.nz/#!W49mkAoS!8yYKQgdqZRUFz8uaTB3uaedL7iYZ42iXGe22TLSreoA

Legit?

Yes.

May I recommend playing the fantranslated Nanashi No Gamu & Aliens: Infestation

Fuck OFF Tom

Based as fuck. Did you test this if it works and doesnt give an sd card error?

>that filesize
No.

Read the thread.

other forums confirming trouble with this - avoid

same for some GBA games that are in the eshop?

2 hours is fine.

easy
around 1:30 for my first time
not sure about android, but i used my backup blackberry to transfer files. not sure how their system works. use google to check

No because unlike you guys that had over an hour to install and test, I was busy undubbing the music and uploading this.

I'm installing it right now, currently 1.18GB/3.47GB installed.
It's going HELLA SLOW.

GBA is fine for O3DS but you should be using the ghosting and color patched roms from 3DSISO instead.
Nintendo added a dogshit black tint filter and motion blur filter to the virtual console GBA roms.

1. very easy IF YOU FOLLOW THE FUCKING INSTRUCTIONS TO A TEE AND DON'T SKIP ANYTHING

2. 2 hours should be enough but some parts of the guide (backing up/reinstalling NAND) physically take 15-20 minutes and that's unavoidable. also if you're pressed for time i would wait until you have more time just so you're not under pressure

3. i don't see why this wouldn't work now that i think about it.. im assuming you'll put the SD card into the phone, then USB connect the phone to the computer? as long as you have access to the SD card fully, shouldn't be a problem

How would I get DLCs for undubbed games installed from .cias?

guys how do u get traiver to be ur friend

Yeah, I was gonna just put sd card into phone, usb connect phone, then transfer files over. I think it will work as long as I don't format the sd card or something, but I'm not sure.

Good luck. If the error pops up then we have serious issues at hand

From 3DSISO, in CIA format.

Show him pics of that boipucci

I use an old android phone i have laying around that i use to transfer files and i haven't had any problems, so yeah it should be fine.

Then you will have to bitch at the guy who dumped the rom, not me.
It may be as simple as having to re-encrypt it but if it's some new anti-cheat bullshit or bad dump then we're fucked.

Did there ever end up being a way to bypass the 022-2812 3DS ban that isn't that a9lh.bin that gives everyone the same serial?

all this talk about DQ8, how is 7? never played a DQ title in my life and im genuinely interested. should i just download and play 7 while i wait for the 8 hype to die?

anti-piracy* I mean

Start with DQ8.It's out so why not?

dump user here, if anything actually goes wrong we can figure this shit out on steam or discord if need be, and if no one else decides to upload it

> should i just download and play 7 while i wait for the 8 hype to die?

what? this make no sense
you download the one you want to play, easy as that

8 is better unless you like job systems

7 is too long for its own good and has the "a lot of unrelated mini stories form a bigger story together" plot.

DQ5 and DQ8 are best starting points.

I don't do discord but you can find me on Steam here:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995272187/
Anyway still installing.

You won't get into it by the time the download finishes.Just download 8 and jerk off while it does.

how many people actually get the error though?
and how consistent? everytime you boot up the game? what did you use to install?

i have NO idea which one to play, thats the problem, i don't wanna sink hours into 7 if it turns out 8 is actually better, also wonder which one would be better tuned for a newcomer

alright, ill add you just in case

go for 8 then

Installing the base game right now while the undub downloads.It's currently at 90%. I'll report if it shows an error. EU N3DS luma +a9lh

When installing cias can i install and delete?

Add one for me, the first person to post about the error i think. I used the original dump (deleted it and now downloading the replaced music version, maybe that will work). I used FBI to install it. It also happens every single time i try to play the game.

Yes but then it will immediately delete the CIA after installing so if the installaiton fails you'll have to put the CIA on the SD again.

DQ VII is an odd duck. Its an infamously long-ass RPG.
>It starts of painfully slow. And kind of dull. Not FFXIII bad, but most people give up at this point.
>You will hate Richard.
>Soon after, you will get classes and after some training, fights will become pretty easy
>Once you get to exploring tons of islands the game becomes a game you can comfily play for a few hours, here and there. Tons of self-contained stories that sort of interlink with an overall plot.
>People die in this game. A lot.
>People forget who you are despite being very outlandish in appearance.
>Magic carpet is the best thing ever.

Thats all for now because I haven't got much further.

That's the correct way.

I shouldn't be entering the real eashop if i have games from the freeshop right?

You're fine.

The game starts without a problem.

you can if you want to

What region you in? Also, Luma+11.2?

EU and yes latest luma + a9lh.

Every time. Using FBI to install. On N3DS U and luma

The game looks pretty goon on the 3DS screen tbqh.

I can't find DSP Dump in the Homebrew launcher?

Hi, right now followingthe plailect guide but stumbled into a problem. The latest release of the Safe A9LH Installer is 2.0.6, but decompressing the zip. always ends up in an error. Is there any other wayto get that file?

This guy again with another dumb question.

The 2ds comes with a 4gb sd card which is pretty small, should I wait and buy like a 32gb before hacking or is it an easy process to upgrade sd cards and keeping the homebrew?

Is this step important?

yes

>wanting undubs
How much of a weeb can you be?

It's a music undub you dunce

>liking DQ at all

Fullest of fucking plebs

meh

clearly youre a casual gamer so of course you wouldnt care

Need some help, guys. Is it possible to make a backup of a Fantasy Life savefile? That game's save is not located in the cartridge but in the console, and I don't know how to do it.

Yoshi up on 3DSISO

Help

meh

The 3ds pastebin guides are awful, and you people wonder why not everyone has hacked their 3ds.

use jksm.
multi8 as well, nice.