/elyg/ - Elysium General

>What is this?
This is the Elysium general, previously Nostalrius general. A private server for vanilla World of Warcraft.

>Recent news
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45489
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/32701-our-official-response-to-nostalrius-—-elysium-will-prevail/

>Guilds:

NOST PVP/PVE aka ANATHEMA/DARROWSHIRE aka OLD
No Veeky Forums guilds, currently down due to incompetence.

ELYSIUM (aka: "fresh", most players overall, has a queue, older)

Alliance:

Horde:

ZETH'KUR (aka "Fresh fresh",newer, less chinks, no queues):

Alliance:

Horde:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463

>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/
shagu.org/pfUI/

tags: nosg,wpsg,wowg

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12142441
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=3665
strawpoll.me/12142706
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first

Server first MC

hordecucks BTFO

what is the most comfy class/race/prof combo to play? i need something i can just relax and do and not feel like im in a rush

They have some sort of complex over there, man.

Why isn't Northshire Papacy in the OP?

tauren druid

it folded and merged into PP today according to its GM

Theodora jumped ship. It's officially dead.

why the fuck are there so many warlocks? i regret rolling one now

>only horde gank in groups
>alliance dindu nuffin
>horde are a bunch of niggers
really causes a joggin in the noggin

Dwarf Pally
>Comfiest starting zone
>Comfiest early levelling zone
>Comfiest capital
>Killing mobs is right clicking once and then alt-tabbing for about a minute

its now pupper pals

Second easiest class to level, right below mage and right above priest

just finished feralas

I got ganked and engaged in pvp zero times

Name of your toon?

if I tell you I am going to get hunt down

it's one of the best solo classes, easy to level, free mount at 40, not useless at endgame

I've had enough of this, I can't go a single day without hearing Lumi Karu's voice.

Whenever I masturbate I cant't help but focus on Karu's cadence, inflection and the other sexual tone shifts in Karu's vocabulary

This has been going on for months but I felt like I really had to let it all out (like when I cum to Karu's voice)

No, I am in Feralas at the moment. I want to give you free Large Mageweave bags. Whats your name?

Is the anathema core noticeably worse than the nost core?

Have you changed your password yet, user?

I haven't changed by password since I created by account

Should I change my password

Alliance just started need a guild

Same thing here broski

It's Karu's feet for me though. You can really tell how someone's feet looks and smells just by their voice alone, did you know that? I can teach you if you want.

The curvature of Karu's soles, the roughness, even the degree of musk if you try hard enough. All these things help me get an accurate picture of Karu's milk maid feet for my happy fappy times

after not having played retail with its 310% flying mounts for years just getting the normal mount feels like a massive speed increase

>Alliance got server 1st MC clear
Dindus BTFO again

>Dark Pact 30 points - Drains 150 of your pet's mana, returning 100% to you

Is it just me or is this shit totally useless?

just u

Anybody got an updated Horde census?

Only way its good is if you have an imp perma phase shifted

strawpoll.me/12142441
strawpoll.me/12142441
strawpoll.me/12142441

he dun goofed.

150 isnt even one shadow bolt lmao

When is it useful?

you use it with imp since imp has the best mana regen of all the pets and since its you casting the spell its mana regen doesnt get interupted, it works like a mana battery, pretty good while leveling

you wont be using voidwalker past lvl40 anyway because it cant hold aggro once you get your shadoweave gear, imp, dark pact, spam dots and fear and life drain tank rest

Which addon am i going to pick out that godawful list so I can actually heal a raid/wsg.

Read the rest of the replies, they explain it.

>implying horde didn't start the ganking
LOL guys let's 5v1 these alliance while they level
>20 minutes later alliance show up with an army to purge the filth
a-alliance are c-cowards all they do is gank!

What's with these Veeky Forums players all having retarded names. Seriously, diaperslurp? He actually thought that was funny?

People feel pressure to have a funny meme name. What they don't realize is that it just makes them look like tryhards.

trying hard for memes is noble

Thinking about re-rolling on elysium, how bad are the queues? if there are any

Luna unit frames are the best healer frames.
get bonusscanner as well.
you sound like a beginner so I'd suggest decursive too.

Dropped to below 1k now, expect them to fully disappear in a week or two.

how embarrassing

What's up with all the pol memes on elysium?

>Dindu
>dindunuffins
>donald
>donaldjtrump
All over all just alot of pol memes in Barrens why?

for the larger part of the day, there aren't any. when it gets later (EU/China primetime), the queues can go up to like 1-2k, maybe more on the weekends. Nothing like what it used to be though.

hmmmm

Diaper once again making a fool of himself at the expense of his guild
Needs a muzzle desu

Had a 100 queue when I woke up this morning. No queue now.

don't know how to break this to ya but Veeky Forums humor is pretty mainstream now thanks to reddit
cuck memes, trump memes, pepe, pretty much any meme that was "created" on Veeky Forums has now been occupied and ruined by redditors and 9gaggers

I was bored while waiting for named spawns, so I skimmed through /who list of players in my zone.
>lewdloli
>savemesenpai
>harambe
Why would you even commit to playing a character with some cringy meme name like that?
I admit that I smiled a bit when I saw a human paladin named Deusvulter, but most of these meme names are fucking pathethic.

>>lewdloli
>>savemesenpai
>>harambe

Dindu really ist a Veeky Forums may may to be fair. And donald is the president remember seeing alot of Obama names and other celeb memes.

lewdloli is a gud name

r8 my character

>lewdloli
damn thats nice

How new are you? That's the cycle, something edgy hits Veeky Forums, about 1-3 years later it hits the "mainstream". New memes are formed on Veeky Forums and etc continues.

>lewdloli
Hes in a guild called Weaboo Trash too. I have absolutely zero regrets killing him over and over.

Is this real or some sort of hoax?

>he wants to be ganked every minute and be completely useless in a fight
If you're not running void\felhunter\succ on pvp server, you're free hk. Also void holds aggro pretty well, just learn the fucking aggro mechanics you dumb nigger.

I was really tempted to roll out on my gnome warrior named Cunny

Frost mage is so fucking boring to level. I'm rolling a warlock

he's legitimately a diaperfag, too
there's an image several threads ago but i think it got pruned

I'm in that guild as well, and he doesn't even watch anime. In fact, almost no one in this guild does.

It's just some normie circlejerk trying to fit in by throwing around buzzwords they heard in Attack on Titan.

>skin sheep
>get wool
Nice

>frostbolt frostbolt frostbolt frostbolt frostbolt frostbolt
>shadowbolt shadowbolt shadowbolt shadowbolt shadowbolt shadowbolt
Have fun.

database is hack
wow

What are good pets to pick up as an allaiance?

>Meanwhile Zethfags can't maintain a pop over 3k

>shadowbolt shadowbolt shadowbolt shadowbolt shadowbolt shadowbolt

kek

nice

You're parents didn't love you and your uncle thinks you're a massive failure. You're pathetic.

Im at the character select screen. Dissappointed with all the level ~10 characters i have (4) and just havent found the right race/class combo yet. what is it Veeky Forums what is the best class/race combo for fun and immersion

Does anyone alliance side want some "Curiously Tasty Omelet"?
>db.vanillagaming.org/?item=3665
It's not much, but it's +6 stam/spirit and I have a fuckload after grinding raptors for awhile.

>MC cleared less than two weeks after release
>b-blizzlike!
>no account sharing or botting involved!
honestly we need something new to play. we have figured out vanilla too much.

The server launched 12 days ago, how the fuck did they manage to gather 20+ lvl60s?

Fucking neets I swear

Its three guilds, and they are farming trash in order to get runes.

so this is the power of nostalrius...

>rush to 60
>clear MC less than two weeks after release
>be stuck with raidlogging MC for the next 8 months
I hope it was worth it you pathethic neets

It's basically three (maybe more, who knows?) guilds that are trying to steal the server first from .

Makes no sense (because its not a guild run at all) but if they can do it, more power to them I guess.

Wotlk warlock was the best

They did do it, GRIZZLY got cucked out of server first MC

wow all the most faggot alliance gankers in one group really gets me thinking

Did they actually kill Rag?

This photo on twitter doesn't specify if they cleared the entire MC or just farmed some trash for rep.

wait it wasn't GRIZZLY?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Tfw have one of those meme like names
>tfw I keep on getting pms
I did not expect so many people to know the joke and pass it off as a legit rp name.

What did Elysium mean by this?

They're not done yet to my knowledge. I'm pretty sure they will do a world announcement when they kill Ragnaros.

This is the real question:

strawpoll.me/12142706

Yep, I liked how all 3 lock specs were interesting and viable in Wotlk. Same for Mage, plus that hybrid frostfire build early on

Why do people actually want a ''blizzlike'' experience? The game has been figured out a thousand times over so there's not actually any challenge if you're in an experienced guild.

anyone here a grizzly member?

kys

>The special snowflake race/gender combos like fem orc that everyone always puts as "bros" in tier lists are almost always total faggots

Makes you wonder huh

>Getting triggered so hard by a bunch of old pvp server raiders on their alts that you form a 3 (three) (THREE) guild coalition to score some meaningless server firsts on 12 year old content.

There is no fun class

Why? What did I do?