Cassette player (aka my aux jack) broke in my 350z

>Cassette player (aka my aux jack) broke in my 350z
>wrote CD's but the CD player keeps skipping at random
>look at after market radios
>can't find a simple radio with two knobs that doesn't rape my eyes with led's
is there an unwitten rule that all after market head units have to look like alien ware gaming computers?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Pioneer-DEH-X3900BT-Vehicle-Digital-Receivers/dp/B01KKHT1S4/ref=sr_1_9?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1486059398&sr=1-9&keywords=pioneer car stereo
forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?4731670-Is-it-just-me-or-are-90-of-aftermarket-head-units-ugly&p=84885043
pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/CD-Receivers/DEH-X2700UI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sadly most of the radios are made to target poor minorities who also happen to have shit taste

I have this pioneer, it looks better that average and sounds amazing.

Or just buy the 1200$ pioneer you pictured and stfu.

>can't search for aftermarket HU's made with good taste
Kys or just install a pee-pee drok you fucking nigger

Just get one with black base and customisable colors

OP can't because he's a stupid nigger

>is there an unwitten rule that all after market head units have to look like alien ware gaming computers?

K I E N Z L E
I
E
N
Z
L
E

Why do we have this thread every week? What pleasure do you have asking the same damn question op? We all know it's the same guy every time.e.

>350z
just put a Pioneer/JVC in there

muh nigguh,
have the same

If you have an amp you can wire an AUX into it directly and use the head unit as a glorified power button

>Minorities are the cause of every problem

well,, they are

people either replace the radio for rice (which it targets) or because they're unhappy enough with their current radio (broken/lack of functionality) that they will replace it and not care.

>when a fact is mentioned too often I assume it's not true

Nice try nigger.

butthurt cuck

Buying headunits is a lot like buying cheap cars. The new ones are ugly as shit and more expensive than the older ones, which actually look good.

>i am a minority & i frankly am offended that you have called me + my entire family of pajeets, mohammeds, & tyrones the """cause of every problem"""
>just because we are uncivilized animals doesn't mean you are allowed to insult us
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Just to let everyone ITT know

Keep /pol/ in /pol/ you fucking newfags, it's a global rule

We should ask the mods to add acompiled list of aftermarket head units to the sticky.

horyshet. CTR 2.0?

buy an oem radio? duh.

Get a sony, you can set the led to a not obnocsous color, also its a sony so it will never die, my sony is 7 years old, and has been in 4 different vehicles.

buy fm transmitter your shitty music does not deserve more

amazon.com/Pioneer-DEH-X3900BT-Vehicle-Digital-Receivers/dp/B01KKHT1S4/ref=sr_1_9?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1486059398&sr=1-9&keywords=pioneer car stereo

Be proud of cucking white people into buying alienware stereos. We can use our economic power to destroy white supremacy

ez pz

Get a factory replacement. Or have your original radio rebuilt

4 or 5 channel amp and a audio control three.2 if all you want to do is plug in phone. Can put a bluetooth reciever on the back auxe if you want to be real fancy.

I have this in one of my cars. Silverado has a Pioneer KDC???? Has multicolor and brightness control for three zones...all amber...button light super dim...screen just enough to see in daylight...best I've found.

Are their any modern single din stereos that have cassette included?

Can you fix the cassette deck? I'm into collecting tape based stuff.
If it powers on but just won't play / FF / reverse it's probably the belt being a piece of shit. Google it. Alternatively just buy another one.

There's lots of "heavy duty" head units designed for fleet trucks under $300.

This. Kienzle (idk how to buy in US), VDO, and other Heavy Duty head units are the best

I wish there was something that fit the 90s Nissan aesthetics 100% but it looks impossible. Delphi is pretty close but functionally looks to be a pain in the dick.

Kienzle's MCR 1116BT looks to be basically perfect for 90s cars. Fits the design, mechless for maximum compatibility, you can buy it on Amazon.de and they ship worldwide.

nigger

Go on eBay, find the OEM CD player that was an option in your car, buy it, install it.

Why don't people realize that aftermarket radios are disgusting and ruin the car?

>OEM radio only had cassette and radio
>Have to use shitty aux adapter for anything that's not from the 80s
My factory radio broke anyway.

And buying another factory radio is better than aftermarket shit.

So I have poor sound quality and lack of features?
You're so fucking stupid.

Tape to aux adapters are perfectly fine.

I'm gonna ask here, but 06 Honda Civic, would like to hook up an aux to it, my head unit has a button for aux but I think it's cause they share it with better models.What's the best way to go about this.

Get an aux adapter that plugs into the back of the radio.

Thanks, I'll probably have to take out the whole system right?

Yep but you'd have to do the same for any upgrade. Pry gently.

>>>/Reddit/

Problem solved

Thanks for the help!

op here, google image search led me here
forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?4731670-Is-it-just-me-or-are-90-of-aftermarket-head-units-ugly&p=84885043

but none of those head units appear to be available in the US

I've previously had a shitbox with HD radio and want that in my next head unit (HD2 stations played niche music and never ran ads), might go with pic related as it's not too much eye cancer, I suppose the interior was never the 350z's strong point either

those look nice, jelly

I love that deck, and they're under $200

Amazon.de ships internationally stop being a fuck and buy a Kienzle, Continental, or VDO head unit.

New pioneer looks good also you can change colour to non rice colour

I put a Pioneer deck in my 1991 Celica, used a wiring harness and everything works fine apart from the electric aerial. When I turn the ignition it goes up a tiny bit and goes straight back down, whereas it worked flawlessy with the stock radio.
Any ideas on what went wrong here and how to fix it?

>have double din
>It's some shit quality Android touch screen
Any recommendations on a replacement? Preferably something without a screen

>idk how to buy in US
ebay

No, they're not.

Rarely, if ever

I have this Pioneer in my work van. It does have LEDs but you can easily turn them off in the menu. Good sound and it will play MP3, WMA and WAV from a USB stick.

pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/CD-Receivers/DEH-X2700UI