/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Underrated Masterpiece Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/17/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyPC6FQe83c
youtube.com/watch?v=0V9T5-7O3fk
youtube.com/watch?v=-YJB7BNDxi0
pastebin.com/MvUvZVKK
youtube.com/watch?v=hTlmWhMerEs
drive.google.com/file/d/0B50fP260F5C7RW9VTnFRRGU3ZlE/view
strawpoll.me/12143158
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Himitenko happy ending!

Kiibo is for head pats!

MIUBROS ASSEMBLE

I don't have much to say this time other than continue being strong for Miu. The hate has been stronger, but don't let up!

I feel like they will replace Kodaka anyway because it seems like he's done with this. But you're right, this game will be a financial "success" for SC and there will be more games. As long as Komatsuzaki and Takada keep coming back, it should be fine.

All love hotel:
youtube.com/watch?v=nyPC6FQe83c
All FTE:
youtube.com/watch?v=0V9T5-7O3fk
All OST:
youtube.com/watch?v=-YJB7BNDxi0

>go straight to bed whenever Free Time happens
Is this an acceptable way to play the games? Hunting down the character I want to FTE with the map and buying items seems really tedious, I'd really rather move on with the plot.

Kiibo is for handholding!

True ending.

Never ever.

>fuck danganronpa :)))))))) everythings fictional now :)))))) ahahahahah look, you the audience is talking about how you want more hope and despair :)))))))) fuck you :)))))
>btw make sure to buy my next game
Genius, Kodaka is absolutely genius. The writing is clever and post-modern, with the subtle metacommentary expertly complementing the deconstruction of not only Danganronpa as a game, but Danganronpa as concept. My favorite part was the part when the audience are criticized for enjoying the story in a story-based game and wanting sequels when the game sets up clear sequel hooks. When we SAY we want a resolution to the series, Kodaka says we are ACTUALLY saying "i want infinite danganronpas, the danganronpa must never end lest you be put to death, kazutaka" Truly we, the viewer are nothing more than animals who enjoy Danganronpa for the death we see, which we revel in. The lord (Kodakaa) giveth and he taketh away, in this case taking away the reality of the Danganronpa series, a game within a game, a punishment, a purgatory for the sins of giving Kodaka money for his video games. Spike Chunsoft aka REICH kim jong UNsoft, lead by none other than Satan himself, have ordered the pure and holy writer Kodaka to milk Danganronpa for all it's worth as they count their money. Team Danganronpa represents this. I stand in solidarity with Kodaka's plight, and in his support will never again buy a game that he writes.

I'm starting to like Miu a lot more than before.... She might even be my second or third best girl now. Let's hope that Miu will get the recognition she deserves!

Yeah you can do FTEs in post-game anyway.

Gotta make Kodaka bleed more until he decides to change the whole game into what it was advertised as.

The only DLC acceptable is Kaede waking up to reveal this entire game was her fucking nightmare and she is actually the SHSL game designer on her first day on HPA.

>I stand in solidarity with Kodaka's plight, and in his support will never again buy a game that he writes.
Every fucking time

Let Saihara teach Kiibo about romance!

Kiibo's completely "translated" love hotel:
pastebin.com/MvUvZVKK

I feel like Kodaka's reaction to this will be one of two things

1. Introduces a Kaede in every game that dies out of spite

or

2. Creates a Mary Sue cunt that's so perfect it misses the point

Thank you, brother. Let's keep the positivity strong!

In DR1/2 I often tried to go for characters with good trial skills and FTE'd them for those skills. Other than that, I just slept. It's perfectly fine and it makes the plot pick up faster.

Anyone know how many chances you get to do FTEs in the main story

If only dr 1 and 2 had a love hotel.

C A N O N

I want to kinkshame Miu!

Even if he does go with option 2, she probably won't be any worse than Junko already is.

>be spoiled that pic related is a murderer
>hype all game to find out why
>dude despair lol
What a fucking cop out. Is it so hard to just make her secretly be a two-faced bitch like Celeste was? Name a worse "motive" than this.

Come to think about it can you sue Kodaka for false advertising? It'd be pretty funny if someone did it

He sounds more and more apologetic after each bomb this game receives.

I highly doubt he has the guts and the pockets to act as he feels with his superiors wanting to hang him worse than Kaede for fucking up their cash cow franchise.

>Come to think about it can you sue Kodaka for false advertising?
t. Jew

Japan doesn't have the sue culture of America.

>dude despair lol
Welcome to Danganronpa.

It's to foreshadow the endgame twist, nothing more. No less stupid that "DUDE MONEY AND VAMPIRES LMAO"

Kaede already happened with Sayaka. They went an extra mile with Kaede in merchandise/advertising to try and pull it off again but it's nothing new. Maybe they tried so hard people thought they could be being this retardedly obvious.

He deserves it for thinking he's Kojima.

The secret to Raiden is that Raiden was new. Kodaka teased something new and gave people the old. And apparently somehow thought Saihara was new? And that Keebo was the rehash? Somehow?

No, you can say that even DR1 had false advertising like that. And Kodaka admit himself pre-release that promotional materials contains lies.

It's actually literally just Sayaka and Twogami down to the whole "Cute girl" and "Leader Type"

I'd kill for a vampire harem tbqh

>fucking up their cash cow franchise.
Fucking it up how
By having it sell more copies than previous games?
You guys are as delusional as the japs writing those amazon reviews.

That's foreshadowing for the ending dummy

>By having it sell more copies than previous games?

There's the week one sales meme again...

I kind of agree. But in the next game, fat Saihara will probably be killed by the male protagonist first thing, and we'll get a female protagonist after that.

Kodaka don't you have some derivative mindhack plot to be cooking up instead of damage controlling on Veeky Forums?

>Name a worse "motive" than this.
Tulpaman is up there

Japs apparently find our insults towards Kodaka very funny

Pics or it didn't happen

Has Kaito's love hotel scene been translated?

>WHY DIDN'T THIS GAME TURN OUT AS THE RETARDED FAKE SPOILERS THAT ONLY EXISTED IN MY MIND, FUCK YOU DAD, I MEAN KODAKA
LMAOing at your life

Truly, the Psycho Pass Season 2 of our time

Post him so I can shitpost /trash/'s tulpa thread.

It amazes me how there are so many crybabies about this game here.

But then again, this is /drg/, the cucks of Veeky Forums.

Seems like the only cucks are the ones who paid money for this kusoge wwwwwwww

>sue a creator for a twist you don't like
You'll be laughed out of court faster than the woman who sued the creators of Drive because it wasn't as fast as the trailers portrayed it.

>kusoge wwwwww

Nice reaction image, EOP

This is exactly why everyone who isn't a cuckfag is so mad about it.

If they only overly advertised Kaede without outright lying that she was the protagonist, people would have just figured she was next in line for standard DR tradition of hyping false leads.

However, because viewers are smarter than these assholes take them for, they had to fucking lie in promo material to convince everyone they were actually changing the franchises patterns.

It doesn't help that Kaede, unlike Sayaka's, was written to be ridiculously likeable by being an alpha willing to deceive people if she thought it would help them.

>tfw new entry in the kiibo tag on pixiv but it's this

>World wars won by "EOPs": 2
>World wars won by faggot nips: 0

>tfw one of the first doujin post game release is a doujin about bullying Kiibo

M-My reality where Tenko lived is just as real as V3! ;_;

>kusoge

Not even close mate.

Certified Kusoge

If all they needed Kiibo to do if be a recorder did he really need sentience? And rocket launchers? What happens when he's away from the cast?

Kibo is just too bulliable.

>DRv3 is terrible and ends with DR itself being executed
>/drg/ has just been shit shattered beyond repair, only trolls remain
WOAH

WAS THIS KODAKA'S PLAN ALL ALONG

N-No bully, user-kun!!!

I was going to post that spamming w will never not make you a whitu piggu but you are probably some mystery meat faggot.

wwwwwwwwwwww

Is the OVA out yet?

Will any other DR song ever be this chill?
youtube.com/watch?v=hTlmWhMerEs

only camrip
drive.google.com/file/d/0B50fP260F5C7RW9VTnFRRGU3ZlE/view

thanks

So, why did Togami/Naegi never really take over as a fujo pairing as much as Nagito/Hajime?

But it's just not possible. Kibo was build for long, sexual bullying.

I don't speak for every fujo, nor would I consider myself as one, but I believe that it had something to do with their interactions.

Naegi's waifu is actually alive

Also a funny thing about fujos is that the more obvious it is that a male character is straight, the more they want to deny it.

He only wants to hold hands! There's nothing lewd about it!

Because they have almost zero interesting dynamic between them and most of their interactions is just "tell them, Naegi" and "gtfo, fucking peasant"

I want to love Tenko!

>sexual bullying
I'm glad you feel the same way.

That's exactly why he must be bullied in the lewdest ways possible.
Sexual bullying is the best bullying.

Robots don't have dicks.

So, do robots have dicks?

Because they both suck.

Picture on top was drawn in September.

Do not bully the robot!!!

It depends, but what they USUALLY have is some kind of lower orifice.

Why is the file so fucking gigantic

Then... with the right attachments..?

Get her to relove the D again user, it would be worth it.

On pixiv
ナエギリ (NaegixKirigiri) 1285results
十苗 (NaegixTogami) 1211results
Seems pretty close

EXACTLY

Yes they do.

Still, that's probably minuscule compared to Komahina.

Less about art and more about general consensus. No one really takes NaegixTogami seriously.

strawpoll.me/12143158 I want to find out how many of you fags are actually just women in disguise. there must be some explanation to the amount of fujoposting here

Can we all agree that Kaede's love hotel scene is really cute?

Here's a challenge.

Identify the V3 characters by their emblems.

No because its all brainwashing.