/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #280

"Myroid Highlight: Chibiki" edition

Last Thread:

>The most discussed games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but we've died and gone to heaven, and this is it.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: mediafire.com/file/t8wdo3804php94w/DGCreator_v1_01_01.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

1 day left, how're you doing?

Rank 64 here, I just want the wings.

2,000 points from 30th, clawing and scratching my way up, though I don't know for how long.

Best of luck, we're rooting for you.

How can you all be so cruel, bothering Myroids even when they clearly tell you to stop?

I just want the backgrounds

You guys get anything good from the gacha? I'm on the fence on using my tickets.

6/7 still

I don't like anything from it, so I'm not going to roll.

There are some good walls in some of the previous wonderland gachas, so you may want to wait a couple of weeks in case we get double Sarali Points in them.

I am ostracized.

>Use Event Drink
>Get 2

Every time. Just don't use them then you whinger.

I accept you.

A countdown to ded?

Should I add it to the rip pastebin?

/shrug
Until a more accurate one comes along, or at least one without that pixel border, it's the best we'll get. I don't really care if it get's used or not.

There should be a better way to go through your hundred pages of 2x4 outfits

But there isn't. Enjoy.

Simply start over in the japanese version, where they have multiple ways of doing so, including partial name search and a 1x5 mode in case you want more information at the expense of extra tedium.

I just wanted the backgrounds.
How? I've only gotten 3.

yeah got most of what i wanted from it
also got red sarali but cbfed taking a screenshot of that

Collars.

Just started with DB. Can someone explain Synthesis in simple words, and how you should use it? Also, is it possible to do well in an event if you don't spend any money?

belong on bitches.

Your girls should be wearing them then

Clearly so should he, with that attitude.

Best random intro ever.

Reminder that it's gay for a girl to play MCC or DG

>come home from work
>last thread is archived
;_;

Good night, /mkg/.
Try not to die until I come back!

I'm sorry...

Send moe nudes.

Jana?

deed

Get some new shoes, my dude.

You have uncanny timing.

Is there a market for a moe-styled boy game a la BoyRoids?

>only own one pair of shoes
>they're like six years old and probably going to fall apart soon
>can't buy new ones because no-one sells shoes with size12 length and size 13 width
Having feet was a mistake

12w is the size you are probably looking for. W just means they are a size wider.

What good does posting a clusterfuck do?

ded

Step up the burger game kouhai then maybe we'll think about letting you in the burger bros.

Who wants work?

Am I missing anything if I do that?
Then again if that means name dropping or joining discord I'm fine without anything like it.

He means sharing work in MCC.

You go ahead, I'll hold back page 10.

I believed in you, user... I believed in you and yet!

You're not very bright, are you?

2 hours left, make your bets, what will the next event be?

RPS

Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.

Ninjas. Skip all the shitty ones and go for concurrent events. Event details soon.

I can do it!

bump

Fuggin randos baaaack the fug off.

Damn snipers.

People rank 31-35 will be very miserable.

Huge preview, but I figure the quality drop isn't noticeable since they already compress their promotional images a lot.

So, next JP event:
It's called Path to Becoming a Brilliant Shinobi, or however else you want to word it. Story is you and Sarali are playing ninja when you happen upon an actual ninja, except she's a dojikko crybaby, and you decide to help her out.

Event has two gimmicks. First is in the stages you can meet the event NPC who'll trigger a chance of meeting another in several steps for bonus event points (Shinobi Ability in this case). So far, it seems that you can't meet them on their own though and you have to go through the whole point chance thing before you get anything.

Second is a set of minigames unlocked at stage 8, which require an event-specific resource, Magatama Beads, to play, as well as require a certain amount of Shinobi Ability accumulated before they're unlocked. That being the case, I don't know what they're like yet. As for Magatama, you can only get them rarely through steps, by purchasing them directly from the exchange, or by giving Kanna an ED when she interrupts your bonus chance.

For the rest of it, it's 100 stamina base despite the screenshots (got a tie up), 3 minutes/stamina, range of points/step, Early Clear is 3333 points but the point gain/step is also lower, so it might be about average difficulty to get. Finally, no gacha, only exchange.

I'll do the tie up another time.

Shit, I kinda want these.

Looks like it's gonna be up on our side too. Simultaneous event time!

Rip wonderland

The anti-Wonderland memes got to AMB.

eat shit esteban

Looks like they end just days after each other too. What are they even doing at AMB? Can I actually be hopeful for new types now?

>Gun

>implying not a traditional ninja weapon

I'm trying my best man.

is that flowery paper wall a background or back accessory?

Wallpaper, its ID is 93514

Shit, no, didn't copy/paste that right.
It's ID is actually 93541

U

Still haven't unlocked the minigames, but it looks like the NPC recommendation mechanic is back.

half hour

the sarali in it has a pretty nice rack

Quality checking aside, the translations are pretty accurate for a simultaneously ongoing event. Now if only they'd get to those types.

>tfw can't decide on which variants to get in the DG rps and synthesis

There are some of the synthesis Rsin the group closet if you'd like to try a few out before purchase. Alternatively, I can get the IDs for you to use with the Creator in the OP.

This was slightly lewd

Is she airing her crotch?

Are you sure it isn't compromised?

This looks so ugly and disorganised..yikes!

>Get a chance to get bedhead in DB
>Doesn't come in blonde
I guess an upside is the parting looks weird as hell, but fuck you, AMB.

I absolutely need it, my boys look like a hot mess anyway.

>McDonalds