÷×÷ /dsg/ ÷×÷

÷×÷ /dsg/ ÷×÷

DRIVING SHOE GENERAL (Night Kid Edition: Stomping out Takumis smug mug iny Jays. Fuck your New Balances you greasy yellow slope.)

>w2c: post deals & steals links
>best shoes you've driven in?
>worst?
>shoes you wish were still in production (maybe we can help eachother locate them)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodyearfootwearusa.com/collections/performance-racing-shoes
amazon.com/Onitsuka-Tiger-Fashion-Sneaker-Cerise/dp/B019Q3UC18/ref=sr_1_157?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1486105228&sr=1-157&nodeID=7141123011&refinements=p_89:Onitsuka Tiger
joesnewbalanceoutlet.com/men/shoes/lifestyle/?Categories=men&Categories=shoes&Categories=lifestyle&PriceRange=&OnSale=&Icon=&Brand=0&PageSize=0&Page=1&Branded=False&ListType=Grid&Text=&Sorting=LowestPrice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>best shoes you've driven in?
Huf Hufnagel 2
>>shoes you wish were still in production (maybe we can help eachother locate them)
Huf Hufnagel 2

A quick google search indicates these are still pretty easy to come by.

How long have they been out of production?

Might want to cop a few before they all dry up for good.

That's my plan famalam, getting a few pairs while I can.
I bought my first pair from an end of season sale in summer last year, so they've only been out of production for about 6 months

Savier skate shoes circa 1999-2001 were god tier. The company was actually owned by Nike but nobody knew it so they had Zoom air that provided great cushioning for when you had to walk when your shitbox broke down but it was very low profile for great pedal feel.

Too bad they're impossible to fond and run 300+ when they turn up on the bay.

Ramondettas are pretty good for driving as well

So are we saying HUF is the new GOAT driving shoe co?

>incredible pedal feel
>good looking
>very comfy
>lasts forever
>less than 50 dollars

Veeky Forums, why don't you own a pair of the best driving shoes ever created?

What shoe is this? I like them.

Because when I shred in them they get chewed up by grap tape quickly

>liking those vomit tier vans
>not liking God tier vans (pic related)in 2000+17
You disgust me

Protip: wrestling shoes are just as good as "driving" shoes for a much lower price

>having laces

Currently I use hightop converse but since they were reformulated last year and now cost more I havent bought any more and my current ones are on their last legs.

Has anybody tried any off the goodyear shoes? I think I am going to get a pair of these to replace my converse.

goodyearfootwearusa.com/collections/performance-racing-shoes

I used to get those shoes but I don't know if its the quality of those shoes or what but my feet would destroy those things just from regular use.

Pumas

>No NB
AHEM

Anyone know where I can find some Onitsuka hightops like in pic related

This whole thread reminds me of fat bitches who can't improve their appearance, so they spend hundreds of dollars on their nails and hair.

This thread is high energy

Sambas

They don't make the machu racers in high tops anymore.

He uses these now.

amazon.com/Onitsuka-Tiger-Fashion-Sneaker-Cerise/dp/B019Q3UC18/ref=sr_1_157?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1486105228&sr=1-157&nodeID=7141123011&refinements=p_89:Onitsuka Tiger

OP here. Bumping with some deals n steals.

joesnewbalanceoutlet.com/men/shoes/lifestyle/?Categories=men&Categories=shoes&Categories=lifestyle&PriceRange=&OnSale=&Icon=&Brand=0&PageSize=0&Page=1&Branded=False&ListType=Grid&Text=&Sorting=LowestPrice

NBs on disco, starting at $30. Flourish Veeky Forums famb

Just bought the all red whatever numbers

Which are the ones takumi has i like the old school style, prob can just get my dads though he never gets rid of anything

He wore 574s, CT300s and some pair I don't recognize.

Thanks senpai

I wear Puma Drift Cat's.

I prefer Drift Cat I's, but they are very hard to come by nowadays, especially in my size. Puma's run small/skinny. I wear 12's in anything else, but need 13's in Puma's. Finding black leather Puma Drift Cat I's is like finding the Holy Grail.

I have saved searches on all sorts of sites and snatch them up the second they come up for sale.

I like other versions of Drift Cats too.. Some of them at least... I wear the newer ones as daily shoes, cos I can still find them easily.

These shoes look gay as fuck

I'll fuck ur ass straight

Professional here, I only use Keds

Good lookin OP

this. There is no other answer.

vans because I got them cheap and they are comfy

not race car driver so I dont really looking for that kind of stuff

Qft

All the literal faggots in my school wore these about 10 years ago.

Pussy shoes

Vans or Chucks. Any other answer is wrong.

trash tumblr chick vans

Any thin skate shoe is god tier for driving, they are designed for good board feel which translates to good pedal feel.

I use stefan janoski's personally.

When I'm racing I use puma drift cats

If you wear them in public you look like a fucking autist though.