How do you go from this

How do you go from this...

... to THIS?

To this?

To this?

To this?

you become a nation of cucks

to THIS??

Are the designer blind? It looks like a Japanese piece of fucking shit, nobody will buy it.

Funny thing is, the new Range Rovers actually look alright (not as good as the first two editions, but what do you want). Especially the SVR seems to be a beast.

To this?

shit looks like a lego

Yeah, what the hell were they thinking?

I'd seriously buy it.

I like it more than the blingified Land Rooney 2bh.

>Concept

I'm sure the production version will be worse.

How do you go from this...

..to this?

>tfw no light compact 4x4 off-road machine.

One day...

Is dat sum Jimny?

>car rolls over
>break your neck

cool

>Hard top
>Vinyl top
>Rain drop
>drop top

that's a gay car

why does this look like adults in a power wheels toy?

>the SVR seems to be a beast.
I'm picking mine up Saturday. Very excited!

Damn I want that car as well, what color?

you're a gay fag

WHAT THE FUCK

Reminds of the old X90s.
They were gutless and useless as well

Indus silver metallic with a black contrast roof and black 22" wheels. It's supposed to come off the truck today then they have a day to prep it.

Very nice, have fun with it.

Thanks user! Maybe I'll post some pictures if a thread ever comes up where it is relevant.

the defender was a "new" old car, you can only get a real offroader if you buy a old one

Because women don't like cars with testosterone. And women are what drives the market.

Sounds like a good fit for you then

Cars seem pretty masculine for the most part. I mean Veeky Forums is always making fun of the angry grills. I agree the examples here are cutsy, but, that's only because they are smiley face cars - unlike the majority.

>England
>Wondering why

The questions answer themselves.

This is impressive

I know wives that made their husbands get them the V8 mustang or Harley edition truck. A lot of women like trucks and big SUV's like suburbans. I see a lot of chicks driving big ass bro trucks a lot, pink monster and fox stickers of course. Then you got yoga pant wearing squidettes on literbikes...

tldr: most women are manlier than Veeky Forums

where do you virgins get this shit you're obviously dating women who braid their armpit hair and dye it purple
a real woman has a need for a man who is commanding and masculine, someone who's car matches their personality
you probably drive a vagina on wheels like pic related

I know several guys who "lost" their trucks to their wives after letting them drive it for a few days for one reason or another. The women ended up liking the feeling of driving a big vehicle a lot more than driving their little car.

SUVs are just cool to drive. You're on top of everything, you can better see what's going on around you.

It looks like Honda made an off-road trim for the Element

because women and pussies buy cars and the actuall offroader niche is not broad anymore

because the g class sells for its square looks so land rover has to make a competitor to fill the market

because of money ffs

EU

>he types as he looks out the window at his stock automatic NA Miata in the driveway while popping HRT treatment pills

Get exposed faggot.

by raising a generation of pussies

>backwards retarded Americans
The successor for the J40 is the J73 you retarded cunt.