>[Dango Event Rerun]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/louy8k/
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170118.php

>[King Hassan Limited Pickup]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/jx9iij/

>News
- youtube.com/watch?v=WaUHCxrWXRo
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/154787104005/fateextella-the-umbral-star-localization-blog
youtube.com/watch?v=rZJ49vOD64s&t=3m29s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>womanlets

Anne is a fucking giant.

UNCONQUERABLE IS HERE!

Xseed shills, LEAVE!

Since we don't want to talk about Extella translation stuff anymore let me get us back to usual talk

>Nero and Tamamofags cucked THE FUCK OUT by Hakuno

Best boy.

xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/154787104005/fateextella-the-umbral-star-localization-blog

Just in case anyone cares, here's a link to XSEED's official Tumblr page on Extella. I feel like it shows fairly well the amount of thought and creativity that goes into a successful localization, which those simply fixated on "accuracy" would never realize.

Please fucking run in front of the nearest bus you can find and stick your head right under the tyre

POST THEM!

I was watching this movie the other day and now I want more Raddest Vlad to show up. The character is actually pretty fucking close.

youtube.com/watch?v=rZJ49vOD64s&t=3m29s

FGO anime would've been better as a slice of life show.

>we

Well at least the OP pic looks more accurate than whatever the original artist did

So, does Medb's mead unleash a torrent of mead that affects those who just bathe in it, or does it have to be drank? Translations seem to be giving conflicting information, and BL doesn't have anything either.

Can someone post that cute exchange between Guda and Scathach before the demon boar fight again? Please?

thanks but you should be using the updated version

Where is our director anyway?

divergrass when?

is Olga even alive?

Now now, let's not forget who the true miserable ones are

Okitafags btfo

You will drink it for some reason

>171
>giant
Manlets, when will they learn?

Heroic Avenger KENSHIN when?
Saito 4* when?
Sanosuke CE when?

A single sword, forged and refined in the depths of the Earth, Whatever man or god lived to witness its birth called it...The holy sword. The ultimate phantasm, created by the stars and humanity's deepest wishes. The embodiment of world-saving hope.

I could see them doing SoL shorts in the Guda Guda style, similar to what Overlord and Re;Zero did.

>than whatever the original artist did
Its called stylization, just like a lot of the shit Wada does. Its when you aren't trying it the most accurate way, but rather in a slightly stylized manner that's more dynamic.

You'd be surprised checking out a lot of the official numbers and measurements in TM. Check out the breast charts as well as the height and weight charts. Elizabeth oficially has the same breast size as Rin if I recall, yet she's stylized to be flat.

Hijikata a cute. Would tear the souls of the resting Shinsengumi from their afterlife to fight against crazy people at the behest of Jesus/Solomon

cute rapebait

>reading that entire last thread

I'm a little shocked, to be honest. You might say I'm Tamamortified.

>Fire Emblem
>Zelda
>Utawarerumono
How can FGO even keep up?

>Hans Christian Andersen had a strong preference for young boys
Wat

>Darius
Why does the coolest berserker have to be so fucking irrelevent?

Also I guess Quetz and Anne are the only tall women in Fate?

>tfw no archer anne
It hurts, I love them and I spent like 140 Quartz in trying to get her and I didn't.

Yeah, I mean aside from that. People have also said it unleashes a torrent, and it has a target of 50 people, so it's not clear how it works at all. I just want to know if it ever mentioned touching the mead will have the same effects as drinking it.

Now that we all see that Nero didn't ruin Extella and is extremely cute can fgog forgive her?

Post the softest

PS; this is what she looks like

>yfw Emiya Alter is summoned as a Savior

Andersen was a weird dude. He kept a masturbation journal, describing every time in vivid detail and marking it with a +.

LIZ THREAD

Larger waifu roster

That said, Touka and Karura best girls.

>is Olga even alive?
Did you skip the ending? She's dead.

I hope he's a Saber. The fact that he has gunswords makes it even better if it happens.

Can Shiki kill stars?

FE's combined waifu roster is definitely larger than Fate's.

>Lolz, Nasu BTFO, Fate is on its death throws

>meanwhile at Nasu currently

Someone needs to redo this image to be a picture of Saber's face shooting out money.

Even including the recent games? No way. Old and busted. Karura wasn't even top three in the original game.

Guys what support should I run during this event for maximum FP? I need FP to keep leveling my CE

Nobu a CUTE.

>Archer who uses swords
>Saber who uses guns

It's so crazy it just might work

jesus that gif takes me back

Alexander may have conquered Persia, but thanks to Darius he will forever be remembered as a manlet.

Clearing shop out, 40AP (1) all the way or 40AP (2) convert white to gold?

I thought it was safe to use him with Alex and Ko-Gil. Apparently not.

Ok, here's the deal. 浴びる is a describing word, a adjective that means to be showered by something and it does not mean shower specifically.

酒を浴びる can means to be shower by liquor or drink/partake the liquor in large amount.

>Even /fgog/ has already secondaries

What the fuck?

>having shit taste in the underwater ray romanos
Like? There's Lyn, Marth and who? Eliwood?

Nice.

Every female character across all FE games.

you mean a bunch of cuckbaits with pre established ships? fucking lol

Yes, you do have shit taste. Karura a shit.

I'd even take the blind girl over her. Not that blind girl is bat at all, unlike Karura. Touka is fine though.

Right, so it is just drinking. I guess she just summons forth a large amount of it that men are then compelled to drink, whether that's by charm or concept. Thanks user.

>Ywn ride in on a pointy demon elephant.

>All those tiny folks
>Quetz only normal one with normal height close to mine
>still taller
>hate quetz design and chara/voice
Kuso

Just like Fate.

more like r/gog/

Not nice.

AoE Archer or ST Lancer with LB Moonlight Fest or Bath CE equipped. I'd say right now Archer will give you more FP since people are farming both Dango and hearts. Maybe later into the event people will shift to 40(2)AP and will want a Lancer.

You shouldn't want a woman close to your height. They lack femininity.

>Died in the prologue

Pretty sure past bin covered this, she died and was in spirit form in the fuyuki singularity. She won't survive the shift without the help of the coffin even if she survived the bomb any ways.

>Ana keeps being pictured

What does it mean?

It's what they'd want

some of them

As expected of best Caster, he deserves all my grials.

酒を浴びる would literally mean bathe/shower but it's an existing Japanese expression that means drink alcohol and only an EOP retard would take it as anything else.

Well, I won't hate you because you agreed on Touka, but we'll be less than cordial

>Bond CE gives him class advantage vs BEAST
>Goetia hits him for piddly damage
>has fangs
>is THE BASED GOD
>will save us from beat VII

No questions. Only tears now.

they're all dead in Fate in 90% of the cases

the franchise is set up to have waifu bait

fire emblem is for shipfags and cucks

>There's a line that says she has to offer it to people, and they can't resist it

>THIS MEANS SHE UNLEASHES A GIANT FLOOD THAT BATHES THEM IN MEAD

If I threw up Tesla with a bath CE would anyone even use him?

Speaking of al/ck/oholic noble phantasms, how does Shuten's work?

>Quetz hugs
Cute.

I wanna kiss and lick every onch of her skin.

I will use anything that has a bath CE

>Ereshkigal hanging out with Nito
Seems like it would make sense for some reason. Similar personalities and fellow rulers of the underworld, I suppose.

Kingu ;_;

L'Archel is best girl

But I married my waifu in FEA.

No, it was also said somewhere that it is released as a torrent. A torrent is a stream of water, and can also be used to mean a large amount of something, if you wasn't aware. And it also says that it can target 50 people at once, so it has to be somewhat sizeable. What I want to know is if people are affected just by touching it, or if they have to actually drink it. Appears to be the latter.

Kamyu/Mitsumi > Aruru > Eruru > Touka > Yuzuha >> Karura > Urto

And that's not even counting the newer girls

Pretty sure Kuon, Atui, and Nekone blow a lot of them out from what I recall.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

not everyone in that shit mobage will be from FEA cuck

Once upon a time, UNCONQUERABLE was enjoying a nice bath when he heard the sounds of treacherous whelps.

Hao Meng was coming to kill him, and caught quite literally with his pants down, Lu Bu had no way to face down this situation.

As such, Lu Bu quickly ran out into the camp, charging through it in the nude, shouting the whole way for his trusted aide Gao Shun to come save him.

Inevitably Gao Shun did, btfo'ing poor Hao Meng in the process and getting his lord a bath towel

Needless to say, this was not Unconquerable's finest moment.

Sadly, Nasu probably isn't aware of this at all. Thus, this shall never be a Lu Bu phantasm.

Alas, the charge of the naked man could've been truly ebin.

That order was one of Nasu's best works.

I put Nitocris in my all slot with a bath CE and people are using her, so I'd imagine so

You got me thinking. Does /feg/ have it's own cuckposter?

can you post karna's?

everyone is a cuckposter and a cuck in /feg/. They've gone beyond the cuck memes and accepted their fate.