Hey, I have a question

Hey, I have a question

Is it possible that I may get parts discounts if I put their brand on my car?
I'm asking this because I kinda like in some cars to put brands advertising and shit

For example, I have a miata and I'm gona buy some Sparco seats. If I suggest to Sparco that i'll advertise them on my car, will they give me a discount on the seats?

Tell me if it's possible, and if not with every brand tell me the ones that this will probably work with.

Thanks

no

that only works if you get sponsored

Thats not exactly how it works nowadays.

This is how it works.

>Insert popular automotive youtuber with 500k subs and uploading content daily
>gets almost 1 mil views per vid
>either the brand approaches said youtuber to advertise their product by giving it to them for free and they mention it in their vid

that or said youtuber can approach the brand at a place like SEMA and go on from there.

You really thought some big brand will give you free seats if you slap a sticker on your car lmao i was like lmao. How old are you?

stick to buying it with your own hard earned money

no free handouts here cuz

this is trumps America

okay, thanks

I'm 26. And I didn't say they would give me free shit. But they could give me like 10% discounts or something. I just wanted to take advantage from this somehow. Fuck off.

I aint from that shitty country.

my friend is sponsored by a few places, including a specific VW dealer

you'd have to have a big following in order to get some type of discount. My friend negotiates deals with his sponsors--he'll promise them X amount of new customers if they give him Y or a discount on Z. He also hosts car shows at their locations, which draws customers to them.

it's not impossible, but just a lot of hard work

Trump does a good job of handing out retarded statements and ideas on the regular

Well. I have like this Facebook Car Page.. in which at the moment I only post the Best Cars i see from Just my City .. but I'm working on making a Big Car Event .. I already have the support of our City Porsche Club (+40 people) and our City Bimmers Club (+100 people) .

My Facebook page at the moment has about 20k likes.

Is there anything I can do with those factors?

lmfao discount.

fuck out of my chinese cartoon board faggot.

Trump is the leader of the free world. So you are in Trump's America faggot.

Bitch please, Trump won't do shit. The only thing he can do is play with small fucked up countries.

If trump even tries to touch Asia/Europe y'all dead.

There's a brake company that will give you discount if you have their name on your car which you use for competitive use

its funny how he does some things every president has done but people act like hes actually doing something

hes just another turd in the toilet hes just a touch more stupid

and lmao I would never put my life on the line for this country as long as he is pres

you have to think local. you aren't going to get a name brand to give you anything without a really large audience. look at independent local shops that specialize in the cars you cover... porsche and bmw. look at independent local parts supply shops. contact some food vendors. REPUTABLE car detailers.

if you can offer exposure to the little guys at first then you may have more success convincing them to hook you up. Do that several times then you can approach some larger retailers or maybe even brands.

All the controversy of him was all to adverstise the cunt. He won't do anything. Sure he will probably do some small shitty things, but the rest will be the same as all other presidents.

Both him and killary are shit, so you guys really had no choice.

Thank god I don't live there.

we really have no parts shops around here. We just have a bunch of mechanics (mostly shit and want to rip us off) and 2 shops that repair car's windows and take care of tinting windows and shit... Car parts shops we have Zero....

We have all that in about 50 kilometers :/

yeah it was a shit election I was hoping people would realize there are more than 2 candidates but man most people are just stupid to politics

then again Trump didnt even get the popular vote so whatever

I mean you may be able to get in good with some mechanics or even the tint shops if you race or drive around a lot

probably not the most useful but eh

Stay in your 3rd world shithole country, US is already getting better with all the lefties getting btfo every hour.

why are basement nazis the cringiest group alive right now

meh it's gona be hard around here. thanks anyway

Because leeching off your parents is being very productive and a benefit to society.