Its Just A Car

I had a customer come in to buy an H2 as a tow rig for his toy trailer. He arrived in a yellow 550 with his son (about 11- or 12-year-old)

They parked in the customer delivery parking, which, meh it was a slow night but there’s a reason those spots were empty (and the sign in front of them said “reserved for customer delivery”)

He jumped out and stood by the door for a few seconds and then his son got out but didn’t shut the door. His dad walked around and suddenly I realized why he had stood near the driver’s door for a bit before walking around.

He put his hand inside of his shirt and used the cotton shirt to push the door closed.

Mind you, he had just driven on a 55 mph highway (and a few county roads) on his way to our dealership.

Ferrari ownership is a confusing dichotomy of reality and eccentricity.

Also, I really wanted one of our lot boys to pull a car around for delivery and ding his 550 while we finished paperwork, solely because I’m a jerk like that and wish those kinds of things on people who use their t-shirt to shut their car doors.

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/comment-of-the-day-its-just-a-car-edition-1791893984
jalopnik.com/the-ferrari-550-had-one-of-the-most-luxuriously-pointle-1791884475
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>people who use their t-shirt to shut their car doors
Yeah, that's going a bit far.
I push down on the badge to close the frunk, but that's about it.

jalopnik.com/comment-of-the-day-its-just-a-car-edition-1791893984

>not hooning the shit out of every car you own
it's like people hate fun

An old guy I worked with put the nose of two 550s into the exact same pole, and apparently had also hit something else with a 550 at another shop he worked at. Don't recommend it, even the little duct hose to the underbody cover is $200. I serviced a car that's the opposite of the OPs, a guy has a 575 with the back covered in "I love my Doberman Pinscher" bumper stickers, came in wearing camo sweatpants and an "Osama Hunting License" T shirt, I think I have a pic of the car somewhere in my phone I'll try to dig it up later

>people work their ass off for something
>expect them not to treat it like such

confirmed for having a handmedown car.

maybe when you buy your own car you'll learn to appreciate things.

It's just a car. If you have to baby it maybe it's crap.

i had to do this with a previous car that kept giving me static shocks, maybe he's the same?

Bah. Mr. 550 is worried about resale value and that's it. It's why he parked where he thought no one else would get near it. Probably stresses the kid out about touching anything inside the car too.

Oh, and guaranteed his house is filled with "original wrapper" shit, not because he appreciates what it is but rather that he wants maximum shekels for it later

How the fuck did you get in my garage?

Timestamp poser

You mean like this?

>Delivered

Not the guy who asked, but good post user.

>wanting fingerprints on your paint

nigger its a fucking ferrari
>just wash car
>people use their grimy fingers to shut the door

stands out like crazy on my victory red trans am

do you hoon it like an imported slav whore or do you treat it like a kike waiting for it to appreciate?

neat

Do you like it?
How's it drive.
Does the interior feel dated or cozy?

I drive it hard every day. Have come close to 150, but not there yet. Taking it to a track in a couple months. Don't know if I'll give it up, even if it does appreciate.

>Do you like it?
I fucking love it.
>How's it drive.
Incredibly smooth but shitloads of torque, even in the higher gears
Does the interior feel dated or cozy?
The only thing digital on the dash is the fuel gauge, but it's still mad cozy.

>static shocks
I get shocked to shit every time I take the cover off mine. Fucking thing builds up tons of static.

way to steal a story from a jalopnik commenter. you are the lowest of the low

heres the link of where you stole it from.
>please dont ever post on Veeky Forums again

jalopnik.com/the-ferrari-550-had-one-of-the-most-luxuriously-pointle-1791884475
>forgot link
>huehuehue

what a fuckin loser for copying a shit jalop comment. fuckn kill urself m8

?

That's pretty low, mister.
If I had a rubber hose, I would beat you.

come fuck my shit up buddy

i dare you

say that to my face fucker not online

Shitting on rappers

I feel bad for the kid. With a father figure like that we can expect him on this board in few years.

>He put his hand inside of his shirt and used the cotton shirt to push the door closed.

TIGGERED

Anyone who obsesses over keeping a pristine car should have their car taken away and put in a museum. It's insanely stupis

i never got this mentality having your car get dirty makes it look better. pristine things are boring

>Shitting on rappers
fun for the whole senpai

Stop uploading 90 degree pictures. Seeing a right hand on what appears to be the left side of a photo freaks me the fuck out.

I was drunk.

Meet me at McDonald's.
I'll be out in the parking lot, you stupid son of a bitch.