/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

I just wonder what Ganon's up to Edition

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah LoreThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda prizes on MyNintendo
Twilight Princess Picross:
my.nintendo.com/rewards/93fc36d80848c6dc
Link theme for 3DS:
my.nintendo.com/rewards/82df9c18e92f49fc

>TloZ Card Game
gamespot.com/articles/the-legend-of-zelda-trading-cards-listed-online/1100-6439912/
It will include Twilight Princess, Majora's Mask, A Link Between Worlds, Ocarina of Time, and Skyward Sword cards.

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.
Wii U has the GC Zelda HD ports plus NES, SNES, N64, GBA, Wii and DS Virtual Console.

>Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=88eb062E5FA
g33k1nd159153.deviantart.com/art/BotW-Hylian-or-Sheikah-Font-unfinsihed-618136491
ophereon.github.io/sheikah/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Cremia

can we discuss why this seems to be the only shot where hyrule castle isnt covered in ganon gas
and from the looks of it zelda is in awe, so did something just happen to clear it up?

I hate how blonde Cleopatra got ignored and will never re appear again

It's foreshadowing of Calamity Ganon corrupting Zelda

Welcome to another edition of "learn2Hylian" with your teacher and autist of the bread, HylianAnon.

In today's lesson, we learn a word that will be coming up often as we wait for the game to come out.

I think this is one of the earliest scenes in the past

We've just got to get past the Egoraptor fanboys and keep believing user.

You mean it stops sperging out in Hyrule Castle and enters Zelda's vagina?

GEE

HI SENSEI!!
can i have the picture with all 24 letters please?

Here you go, student user. Use this for future lessons when they happen and funposting purposes.

no numbers in game yet? we should make them

If there are any, I hope someone can get them for me, so I can have even more lessons later on.

Did you know that people have made font packs for the botw language already? It makes it pretty helpful to make random phrases.

I vaguely remember seeing symbols for numbers 1-5, but nothing past that. Hopefully I can find the source.

Mind linking us to said front packs for future use?

A bone for the timelinefags.

hold the fuck up wasn't there a puzzle user who never answered what the last puzzle was before disappearing completely? i'm still waiting motherfucker

>the story and timeline placement is up to the players interpretation
we dark souls now

Nintendo always gives a game an official spot on the timeline after a while, you'll probably just have to wait a bit after it comes out.

After all that work setting up a fucking timeline, they're just going to start ignoring it now.

Priceless.

It's Zelda 3

I thought he was saying that you should be able to piece it together from clues in the game but he's not going to spoil it.

>final boss is zelda corrupted by ganon
>defeating her only with your sword leads to a bad ending where she dies
>only way to save her is with an optional item
how mad would you be?

>You'll be able to work out where it fits

If anything they seem even more focused on it now

youtube.com/watch?v=88eb062E5FA

I'd personally enjoy it more than most zelda games by this point

Memes aside Ganon and Malladus took over Zelda's lifeless body, but the possibility of Botw going full corruption route seem pretty high considering how Calamity Ganon is the ultimate corruption of the game.

What is this?

how far would you go to protect zeldas smile?

sensei im making numbers!

Neat. Gonna be useful if we can get 1-9 and 0 too.

What if Zelda-Ganon still has memories of Link but can't bring herself to stop her destructive nature?

g33k1nd159153.deviantart.com/art/BotW-Hylian-or-Sheikah-Font-unfinsihed-618136491
Or a different person's font here: ophereon.github.io/sheikah/
The first link has a full alphabet, but guessed the symbol for Q. Both use the same symbol for J, which I don't THINK has been confirmed yet but the used symbol looks a lot like it.

The second link also has symbols assigned for #, &, and 0-9. Supposedly 1-5 have been found or confirmed somehow, and the others are assumptions.

>still salty that there's a timeline

Once DL'd, where do I save it to, so can use it for easier funposting and lesson teaching?

on it, almost done

You click on the TTF File and install it. Then choose the font name in whatever program you're using and type like you would normally.

No further than I could throw a mountain. Besides, I already failed to protect the smile of true best girl.

>We will spend a year reading fan theories and pick the best one.

Does it bother anyone else that Link sleeps until he's 100 years into the future, retracing his steps while also trying to stop Ganon? And not bother as in you're annoyed by it, but the fact that you'll be searching to the ends of the earth for a link to the past that your character doesn't remember?

Feels bad

I WANT TO FUCK FI

Don't forget about the Tetraforce:
▲ ▲
▲ ▲

I'm just sad that it doesn't transfer over to here with posts in Hylian/Shiekian. I wanted to go full madman with this.

Get in line bud

He'll remember eventually. good one

How's the long, long waiting game going, fellow travelers? I am delving into game design to try and stave off the desire to experiment with those sweet BotW game mechanics.

I've been in that line since day 1, please

I'm going to be getting into fire emblem during the wait.

Hah, I wish. I guess you could modify the webpage client side (or browser) to use botw's alphabet, but only you would be able to see it so there's no point.

Classes just started up for me again which is a good enough distraction for now. Not very busy at the moment, but I'll probably be swamped by the time BoTW actually releases.

>wanting to fuck blue C-3PO
>not wanting to fuck the superior sword, Ghirardelli

Please

I would fight calamity ganon naked with a bag full of tree branches.

Soon.

Same. I have a physics exam the week before it comes out and a math exam the week after.

So, does BoTW happen after OoT before the land was flooded? Nothing seems to add up, yet all signs point to post OoT

Link already looks like a girl, so why is Zelda needed

I need more Legend of Zelda Reaction pictures.

>6 course semester about to smack me in the face
At best I'm gonna have a couple hours a week to play this game.

There's evidence that places it before OoT, after Oot, before WW, after WW, before TP, after TP, and probably in half a dozen other contradictory positions in the timeline.

We don't know jack shit.

plump?

Riddle: What is Fi's favorite Switch game?

ARMS

Mario Kart 8 DX. It's a hi-Fi remake.

sensei look i made numbers

CORRECT!

>mfw Irene didn't win the queen polls

Please don't start this shit again.

Goodnight, comrade

For something unrelated to waifus to discuss, what keeps you coming back to this franchise anyway? What is it that you love so much about the Legend of Zelda?

I'm a sucker for cyclical myths, but I also love the aesthetics, from Twilight Princess's creepy designs to the cuteness of Wind Waker.

I really love this fish

She's great

We've barely even met her.

Adventure, setting, puzzles, waifus, music

I mean her design is great

STOP

Cia did nothing wrong.

There'll be a Hyrule Warriors port on the switch right?

I'll be able to play the game other than with CEMU, right?

He says it wouldn't """"obviously""""" fit. As in, it fits but you have to play to figure it out.

>There'll be a Hyrule Warriors port on the switch right?

No, but to make the 5 year wait for the next Zelda less painful there will be an edgy as fuck Dark Link spinoff by SEGA

>an edgy as fuck Dark Link spinoff by SEGA
Can we just give it to platinum and have them make metal gear rising: revengeance: now featuring Dark Link from The Legend of Zelda May Cry?

I hope there is a shop somewhere that is run by twin sisters, Cia and Lana. The run day and night shifts like the desk sergeants in Hot Fuzz.

So I didn't watch anything other than the release date reveal trailer, like 10 times, in different languages to boot.

Do we have any new gameplay webms?

By god, it'll actually work. Just put the box on the strut instead of the other way around. At the very least, it'll let you fly sideways.

it didn't stop him from sleeping in Link's Awakening

>tfw we ALL failed to protect the smile of true best girl

I don't want that ultra-generic anime girl to ever show up again. She's so bland and out of place and people only like Cia because brown tits.

all of you WW theory people need to stop

Who the hell is gonna kidnap Zelda this time? I mean Ganon is a cloud

It's a pretty good reason

But yeah, she's fanfic-tier and non-canon

There are three possibilities about Calamity Ganon taking a form and Zelda's role:

1)Blue Pig Ganon as the final boss and Zelda helps you fighting him

2)Ganondorf takes human form and kidnaps Zelda as usual.

3)Calamity Ganon takes control of Zelda's body and she's the final boss.

Good morning /lozg/.

I'd be okay with Cia's brown tits if Lana didn't have to come along with her.

Her fucking idol dance animations offend me.

>finally get to see link vs zelda
even is she just stands there and does nothing, it will be the hardest boss fight

Good night

There's a dozen shows and games to keep my attention right now, besides class

these next few weeks will fly by

More?

To keep this month busy, would you like we to do something like pic related but to decide /lozg/'s favourite Zelda game ever?
We can divide the bracket in 2D and 3D games and then the last match would be tye best 2D game against the best 3D one.

Nothing serious of course, just to play a game in these long days.

Cool this may confirm what I suspected about that "History of the royal family" line. Since it mentions that Ganon is something that plagues the Royal Family of Hyrule time and time again I would assume that it takes place in the downfall timeline since that's the only timeline where we see Ganon attacks Hyrule 5 times. Plus it's the only timeline where the master sword is in the woods instead of being in Ganon's head or in the Temple of Time. Also the hairstyle for BOTW Link matches early art for the first few games (notice the bangs and sideburns).

Aonuma says Switch was created with Zelda in mind.
If it wasn't for the Switch, we would have played this game last year already.