Ferrari vs. Porsche (DeMuro)

Ferrari wins again.

youtube.com/watch?v=AaJJ31xUO1Y

>ultimate 90s cars
>both blown the fuck out by nsx and then rx-7 did double rape

doug pls

Would still take that Turbo.

would pick the Porsche any day

Id take the Porsche for looks alone nevermind the fact that I like everything else about it more too

While I will forever have a massive boner for the testarossa and derivatives, they got beat to shit in terms of driving dynamics by Japs high end shit at the time.

Yeah well, the GTR Nismo is faster than the 458, but guess what: The 458 is way sexier in terms of looks, sound and drive-feeling.

I don't get people who only talk about laptimes...

If you want a daily, why not pic related?

you always how up in any Porsche related thread and post beetles with Porsche looking kits.

Did Ferdinand Porsche fuck your great grandmother or something?

I wasn't talking about laptimes, I was meaning feel and chassis dynamics.

>heavy ass clutch, steering and doors that close like a 3rd gen Camaro

Even if he did pick to own one, he, like anyone would regret his decision within a week.

This thing is so damn ugly I don't even have a beetle to respond. Thank you user!

The 993 isn't the prettiest 911 tho.

who is this literally who and why is he internet famous? he sounds like a bitch and won't stop complaining.

He's the son of Jay Leno.

Demuro is alright but his tongue is too big and it bothers me.

Ferdinand aided Hitler, leading to the death of my great-great-great-grandpas on my mother's side.

As a jew, fuck Porsche with every fiber of my being.

Never forget the 6 million.

>I deserve a holocaust reparation everytime a Porsche shill thread is posted.

What?

Look mom, a Porsche for gay people!

keeping talking 6 million but it never happened.

I can't fucking stand listening to him. Every time I end up at one of his videos I have to close it.

desu i'd take the porsche because i don't want a super flashy non-practical car. testarossa is cool, but it's cool being on a poster or something

Get in an oven and burn yourself, kike.

NSX is overrated and RX7 is shit tier

if rx-7 is shit tier then what is 911 and 512?
complete and utter shit tier?

Wonder who likes you really at real life.

0.25 shekels have been deposited in your JIDF account.

911 always sucked but still not as bad as the RX7

>mfw fwd lotus outperforms the mx-5

>shown how rx-7 is god tier

>still blind to the dorito god

gtfo REEEEEEEE

...You realize the RX7 is clearly the best car there, right? Especially for the money, and not to mention the looks, responsiveness to minor mods...

>Choosing a Japanese appliance over real sports cars.

>best car
>the looks
>mods
Vin Diesel detected

I don't get it, I haven't watched those shitty movies. I heard they used a V8 in the veilside FD, so fuck that.

>responsiveness to minor mods
Need For Speed isn't a simulation, user

Not realising how good rotaries react to modifications is a sign of having never owned one.

t. New Zealand

I don't play any car game. I've owned 2 RX7s and I'm telling you, exhaust alone can boost an FD's horsepower by over 60 without a tune. WITHOUT A TUNE. Of course you'll want to tune it to prevent boost creep, but let that sink in.

Rotaries are life.

Nah RX7 was always sluggish, ugly, and overrated.
It got pulled by most sports cars of the time with decent power, Supra along with 4th gen Camaro, Firebird, C4, and even BMW's literally cucked it.

I've watched it on VHS a couple of times as a kid. ..for my defense I guess.

>best car ewhaa
You don't have to be ashamed to say that you just like the car. Stuff that perfectly fits to one person may not fit to another. People are different so get over it. All this lap time talk and trolling other peoples tastes is retarded. Especially when no one here is a pro driver that could set any of these lap times themselves.

What are you even talking about? This isn't trolling. You're literally just making yourself look like a tard without pissing anyone off

Why would I be ashamed? It's a fantastic car and outclasses cars that cost several times more than it. Best car ever? No, probably not to most people. But it feels amazing to drive it and it feels like magic. Can't say that about most sportscars.

You would be lucky to get a 1/4 time under 14 seconds with the RX7, not to mention the crappy engine.
Even a flat engine is better.

I wasn't directing it to one person. I'm speaking about every cringe worthy person here.

Good job quoting me then
True, but that's still fast for a completely stock car from 1992, and it outhandled anything else at the time. And rotaries are cool as fuck, go drive one, leave your shitty 240sx and go drive one.

It only handled "well" because most of the other cars handled like crap.
Also very unreliable.

Still handles well, very well. Light weight and stiff chassis with great weight distribution and proper suspension tends to do that, you know.

It's embarrassing for euro and american cars because 80s and 90s Japanese sports cars were purposely given cheap, heavy parts in areas that would be upgraded by the customer. Think exhaust, for example. Heavy and cheaply made to comply with noise regulations and emissions, but meant to be swapped out later for a huge power boost (on a rotary). It's embarrassing that even in their stock form, they were able to outclass so hard.

>reliability
A few vacuum hoses and it's fine, retard. The USDM cars were cucked with a precat that would get way, way too hot though.

I've seen foxbodies beat RX7's several times, they are honestly no big threat.
RX7 was always the Supras little brother stuck in the shadows.
Supra did like 1/4 in like 11-12 seconds in it's prime.

11-12 seconds? That's slow for a built supra, and way too fast for a stock one. The FD was faster than the supra stock.

I'm just saying the FD being fast is only gravy, its real strength is tight courses where it will beat just about any car. I'd like to see a foxbody do that without understeering off the cliff or cooking its front brakes after 3 turns.

Point is that drag racing is homosexual and lazy, but the FD is still fast in a straight line

That's a stock Supra, and it has always cornered better than the RX7 too

Now I know this is bait

Holy fuck you are retarded. MKIV twin turbo supra was 13.1 seconds on the 1/4 mile and the FD was rated from 13 to 13.5 depending on the model (obviously the type R from Japan would be the fastest series 6 FD).

The FD is 700 lbs lighter than the Supra and has a lower center of gravity and smaller polar movement of inertia, as well as better weight distribution and double wishbone suspension, AND a stiffer chassis. It has amazing straightline stability (the Supra's strongest point) too. The Supra has the edge in huge (possibly unusable due to peakiness of huge turbos) power potential, and that's it. Oh, and it can put down more power because it weighs 3500 FUCKING pounds.

No, it was a rotary. They had a CG segment when the NOS kicks in and it shows the dorito

Yeah, it's CG. The actual car was LS powered and the car in the movie used V8 sound effects. Fucking retards

The thing is that the Supra is much better if you have a driver who knows what he is doing, it's all about brute force and power.

You're talking out of your ass, and you have that statement completely backwards. Any idiot can mash the throttle in a heavy car in a straight line. Takes a little bit more balls to slalom your 2700 lb death trap through the corners while using your brakes to steer and your clutch to break traction.

No dude, there are a ton of heavy cars that can corner.
The modern Mustang and Camaro are examples.

Ok, Jimbo

comparing cars with a 10 year development gap

There's a reason why the Viper is one of the fastest cars out there in the right hands, pure power.

>He thinks there are porsches for straight people