League of Legends General - /lolg/

Olaf Edition

OLD eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

68.media.tumblr.com/574c8dee6ff869fe399a6af605987fb4/tumblr_ojw69omK6f1sjdfrdo1_540.png
youtube.com/watch?v=cfI8o_hzaDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This thread has been claimed in the name of metal

What's the most fun ability to use in league and why is it Elastic Slingshot?

xth for breast metal waifu

>Olaf edition
I like you OP

Mordekaiser VU when? And can we change his name to something less gay?

Probably not. I dunno how to trade properly as Yorick.

>play lux mid
>end up 8/0/11
>211 last hits
>A+

what does the game want me to do then

>can we change his name
Even if a rework changed entirely how a champion is played, Riot always keeps their name.

Why do I get the feeling Camille's first skin will be Attack on Titan along with a few other champions getting anime related skins?

At least the Uniforms look cool in that anime.

7th for shen

Bestest and Breastest waifu!

play her as support and do the same thing and you get an S+

is this game coming back to

mordekaiser is a great name though

unless riot tries to make him the lord of death again

Don't fool yourself, user, her first skin with be a fire skin.

what's the lowest number of posts we've hit image limit at?

nothing will stop me

>someone asks if he can pick for me
>i say ok
>i pick for him later
>reminds him "be sure to trade"
>click trade as soon as everyone picks their champs
>the entire timer goes through
>i click trade again
>the entire timer goes through again
>i dodge at 1s
i just got rused by someone that didn't want their role, didn't i?

Guys
I understand I can get irritating
and I understand that my fetish is "out there"
but please can I have some smut of it?
I will give you a skin, like always.

>is this game [worth] coming back to [?]

sorry im in a game

i havent played since season 3

Who is the wealthiest champion in league?

I'm fucking tired and I've already spent far more time on this than I intended just writing the setting alone.
If there's one thing I learned its that you have to manage your time because its really fucking easy to get caught up in the details when all you're supposed to be writing is a simple little story.
I can save that for when I'm writing a fucking novel or something.
Sorry requester user, but I'm burned out for now. I'll try to finish this shit tomorrow and post a pastebin.
In the mean time have this little segment. Not much, but should give a basic idea for what to expect in the finished product.
Night faggots.

That's not Azir's wall though.

I mean I'm a slow writer but I can try and do something up for you tomorrow morning when I get home from work. How lewd is this stuff supposed to be?

Mhm.

do you annoy writers outside of vg to write ur fetish for you like niels annoys artists?

aurellian sol, or swain as leader of noxus.

Probably volibear

I guess

but still, that was awkward, I had about 600 ap near the end and stuff

It's my time to shine!
>Azir R
>It doesn't hit or block anyone
f-fun...!

Azir, Jarvan, or Swain

Maybe Vladimir

well his image is an exmaple also note he only does NA

Batman obviously

That's what makes it fun though.
Whats the fun and satisfaction in an ability that holds your hand and does what it does, no risk involved?

No, im not THAT autistic
read it, and you'll find out

yeah, it blows. the ones clearing wards with her as support are what's throwing off your ranks. you only need about 50-100 cs in a 35 minute game with her,sub 2 deaths and about 65-75% kill participation for an S.6 kills is usually when I start moving in to assist territory.

It only makes sense.

well you were probably dogshit too so im glad you dont like me fuck you

nobody cares

guaranteed to get complaints every time you kill someone in it

>he's never ulted the entire team as Azir

Im assuming youve never even touched Karthus either?

Seriously, a good Azir ult is so fucking awesome to land

>Olaf Edition
I HAVE THE PIC FOR THIS!

oh this is just visceral stuff. I can do that, I even have some set aside in dream journals. You just want yourself and women in your smut, right?

It also feels terrible when you get lee syndrome and ult the enemy fiora into your ADC.
I am not a good azir player.

SING WITH YOUR FINAL BREATH!

*POW*

check out my oc meme and rate ty

>I am chilling on my bed, listening to this hit new band green day
>there is a knock at the door
>its leona
>she stabs me in the face
>i come with the force of a thousand suns
>the pleasure is unbearable
>i die of pure bliss before I even lose a drop of blood
>my dog comes over and cleans up my blood semen mess
>I am dead

I want DJ sona

>Would I have to charge the RFC passive before a team fight starts?
Like no lol. It charges by attacking as well. The increased range is always applied, it's not like you need to be charged to take advantage of that.
Plus by the time you reach the teamfight it should be charged anyway, as ADCs do a lot of walking. Unless you're losing and they're in your base, in which case nbd you lost anyway. The RFC bonus also applies to turrets, and since ADCs are largely for taking towers (you're obviously not going to choose a character lke Ahri/Veigar for that), it just makes them that much more useful.

>why would it exclusively work well for Twitch specifically?
RFC doesn't have the Shiv Lightning passive. Twitch's passive procs stacks of poison on enemies he hits. Shiv attacks proc the poison so you can get lots of enemies poisoned at once. If you're level 17, that's 180 true damage/sec. with 6 stacks, over the course of 6 seconds. That's 1080 damage in 6 seconds, which is most of a squishy's health bar. Since your already massively strong ult would be applying it most likely, that's it for them. Shiv just helps you get more stacks on more enemies. Twitch does very well with attack speed and crit, maybe more than any other ADC.

Caitlyn is good, you should buy her if you're planning to play ADC.

Olaf is in it for all the bitches.

CONTEST NEWS WHEN

>You just want yourself and women in your smut, right?
yes, you pick the qt league girl that gets to kill me, and post your ign too.
maybe if you actually tried, you would get a skin

>Sion ults their team
>Orianna puts ball on him
>I ult him
>mfw being aboard of the fun train only to crash and destroy them

>The increased range is always applied, it's not like you need to be charged to take advantage of that.

user, i

>The increased range is always applied, it's not like you need to be charged to take advantage of that.
Except it's not. The increased range explicitly only applies on attacks with 100 stacks of charge.

:3!
p e r f e c t

>When fully Energized, your next basic attack gains FIRECANNON.
well i'll be fucked.

still though, rfc > shiv in most cases.

I'll post tomorrow when I get home from work, on a phone at the moment. Probably around noon EST. Are there any overdone/ pleaseavoid champions?

Ultimates with extremely satisying pay-off and destructive capability:

Karthus
Azir
Olaf
Jhin
Karthus again
Zed
Sion
Karthus
Gangplank
Darius
Vi
Karthus

>Dat winking baby

shiv also doesn't apply poison stacks what are you smoking you bronzelord

MATING PRESS

HUEGGH!

*SLAM*

>Are there any overdone/ pleaseavoid champions
not many overdone champions
but pick someone intresting to do it, so no one like Jinx, MF since they just shoot you.

And post your ign too, in case I miss you at that time

I was just keeping two Indian women on hold. Am I your goal in life?

BROWN AND READY FOR POUND TOWN

:^)

Except camilles ult

>Kat at the bottom

Brace yourself, incoming imcuck.

So what happened with Olaf? I remember him literally being a meme after he was gutted. Riot adds movement speed on his ult and he becomes pick or ban for the longest time.
What made him overpowered? Were people just exaggerating how bad of a champion he was after the nerfs? Was it the changes to itemization for tanks? Nerfs to other popular picks? The new jungle demanding sustain and aoe for decent clears? And why isn't he played often anymore?
Also, what happened to ap cho'gath mid? I can't see any direct nerfs to it. Did it just fall out of popularity?

Olaf comes and goes in meta depending literally on what else is strong

He was really strong last year thanks to taking advantage of the jungle mastery and being an unkillable tank

Please respond.

Does only OK damage, no hard CC, and no gap closer. He doesn't do any one thing well enough or everything well enough to be a good pick. Now he still enjoys some strength as a good duelist and he has some good match ups, but he's just not a strong every game pick at higher elos. He was a good tank for a while when grasp was stronk.

I've posted that a few times and he's never said a word. She's even in the file name guess he never noticed. Some husbando he is.

Come watch and let's enjoy each others' company!

I am here for your entertainment purposes. Smurfing on a silver account right now.

twitch dot tv/lenkodes

:^)

i was obviously referring to shiv + twitch but i was wrong about one thing to begin with, so i'm definitely mentally retarded and/or adolf hitler.

>tfw no big daddy
twitch.tv gangstaenigma
why cant i have someone like that

lol

>loving a dirty animal with fleas

Disgusting and hilarious

He's too busy prepping Garen.

>Had to take all your inhibs twice

Wow.

source?

So Olaf's eyes are closed because he's literally dreaming all of this? He's too much of a beta faggot cuck to have this actually happen.

Speaking of this kind of stuff, why did Nidalee suddenly sink to the bottom of the dumpster fire? I thought the only nerf she got was a 1-second increased cooldown on her abilities, and before that she was bullshit to play against.

That alone couldn't have been it, right?

Is it just me or does Lee Sin unironically need a nerf or two?

Lee Sin is fine.

68.media.tumblr.com/574c8dee6ff869fe399a6af605987fb4/tumblr_ojw69omK6f1sjdfrdo1_540.png

Lee was literally just nerfed.

xth for tankiest girl

That's not Sejuani.

lol

>50 damage off his ult

So what are some decent champs to learn midlane with? I already have Annie.

So how is Olaf? Is he still good Top, or should I play him Jungle?

You do know he's a big star right? He gets all the groupie sluts.

Who is the most balanced champion?

>He picked Teemo INTO Riven

I know trying to tilt riven is what you want to do but come on man.

I played Syndra, Orianna, and Ahri when I was first learning mid. Maybe try one of those.

Lolbabs?

>tfw 60% win loss ratio
>and those satisfying champ ratios to top it off

Fuck yes i've ended every season since 3 with the forced 50 meme, i'm so proud guys

I'll get out of silver eventually..right?

Orianna satistically has been the most balanced champion and always been viable without being overpowered.

Every game for the past 2 days I've had at least someone on my team type "gg, 4v5" either because someone is actually deadweight, inting, or afk
why the fuck is this happening to me, it's only happened to the enemy two games while I've played about 12

>playing since s3
>that farm

erm

Post you who play as and what you listen to

>Soraka
>youtube.com/watch?v=cfI8o_hzaDk