/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Can't be attacked Edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/.
The expansion, Rise of Bahamut released on Dec. 29th.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor UPDATED WITH BAHAMUT:

Link:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
___

Updated card art package.
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Deranked

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12135927
strawpoll.me/12143205
youtu.be/pyjDMPTgxxk?t=2656
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>JP getting BTFO by reddit

>its a dariacraft player gets lucky and wins and emotes the entire game episode

god

strawpoll.me/12135927

Bonus:
strawpoll.me/12143205

>Don't worry. In my realms (My Twitter ,Twitch and Steam Account) I am known as TheDragonKing.

>Sometimes i identify as a dragon when i dont feel safe. I feel like my scales will protect me from the cold cold world. People dont understand me so i like to hide in my human form

Did gengur brick horribly again?

>dragon

do those japanese fat otaku even tryhard

Post elf

Forte will save the day!

Post cards that no one remembers exists.

Do daria decks ever not have levi on their first evolve turn?

>Rune is the only class present in every single line up
JUST
THEMIS
BRO

Can you stop making those shitty fucking strawpolls?

Nearly lost to dragon twice in a row

No. Please, stay upset.

that knight looks gay

Is there any comment from Cygames about the state of the game or are we going to have to stick with this hagmeta for the rest of the three months?

>play satan deck
>never draw a satan in over half the deck
>he finally shows up on the turn that it's too late
i'm getting tired of this meme

elf x5
witch x6

okay, at least Daria isn't a hard counter to shadow just by existing. That's better than DE for me.

p.s.
his horse looks gay too

Unga Bunga

I lose to them regularly enough, as aggro shadow

Healing Angels were my bane back in DE, and they're my bane still.

unless the win rates go like over 60% like PTP Forest pre-DE pretty much next expansion.

FREE RUPEES

dorothy is too strong so it limits the design space for the whole craft

The dev team has already shown itself to be extremely conservative. Unless Daria usage keeps going up and up, I doubt we'll get much of any commentary for the next 3 months.

Thank you skeleton-kun! I don't ned a concede though!

I was watching TV today and I saw a commercial for Hearthstone for the first time in at least a year. Is it just a coincidence that it's airing shortly after streamers started getting paid to play Shadowverse? Could Blizzard produce and buy air time for a cheap commercial that quickly?

>My country is there

I wonder if people here play shadowverse

personally targeted tv commercials when, like we have those targeted internet ads

I wasn't too sure, but I took the gamble.

They have a whole game full of these cuties and they chose Flame Destroyer for their ad?

never forget.

We're 100% stuck with it. We need to see 50% Rune ladder and 70% winrate for them to even bother giving us an excuse nerf, let alone touch problem cards like Levi/Daria/Piercing. All CCG makers are Jewish as fuck when it comes to actually balancing, and only do so once they release their new overpowered trash.

One of the things I enjoy most about playing this deck so far, though it is the only thing I've laddered with since I'd started, is deciding when I should focus on protecting yulius. It's kind of a funny mini game. It's probably when I trade the most. That and when I'm trying to run out an early vania.

it's targeted at normies

Why did they forget to give forest real card draw?

Why did they forget to give forest a real board clear?

>bad connection, 1 min+ wait per turn
>losing
>waiting for connection

Goddamn it, i hate this type of players so much

Cygames really need to learn to balance for emotion like the Hearthstone team does.
youtu.be/pyjDMPTgxxk?t=2656

>can't climb in ranked with aggro bats anymore
>literally everyone teched in wards
>even saw mirage defender in sword decks
>wasted 500 gold on vampy leader
>no gold or vials to make other decks

Why can't people let me unga bunga in peace?

Real talk, cute anime girls on ads doesn't work on even people like us.

It just comes off as "we will give you titties for money" That approach doesn't work, you just want to show off some artwork that inspires awe.

I climbed a bit with bats. Switched to Nep/OTK after I started fighting warded up decks then switched back to aggro.

Just make control user
You only need like 30000 vials
What are you, poor?

>>wasted 500 gold on vampy leader
it's not a waste ><

btw, did you try meduza's gaze? i doubt it is good but who knows

>mirage defender

and here I thought there'd never be a excuse to run my animated playset. I'm still not going too, since it's sword and I'm hording.

Can I get a aggro sword decklist off somebody? The gamepress one seems shit.

Thank you Erika-chan!
RUPEEEEES 3/20

They seem to work pretty well for Japan...

>Medusa's gaze

It's good for breaking through an AE so you don't have to clear fairies. You could also use it against saber.

Problem is Rune is the Flavor of the month/expac. Otherwise DoD would be better.

play midrange

Medusa tech is so good user at fucking khawys and other shit.

>otk
>anti-ward
What do you kill wards with?

well, you don't ditch dod for it... i personally would ditch 1 goblin 1 demonic storm, i even tried it but then switched to keen which kind of works and i am still not sure if i should return to 1 goblin 1 storm again because tfw no storm and tfw only 8 1pp followers

This is what I use. Banner sword is dead.

Japanese normies are different than American normies.

>one ad is literally just a closeup of Midnight Vampire's tits and ass
>mfw

>we think the card was balanced but we nerfed it because people cried about it
wow, they actually said it
it's also how I think every shitty moba game handles balance issues

Isn't Shadowverse and Cygames better known over there though?

Like if blizzard put titties on their ads.

>piercing rune was a good idea
Fucking japs.
I wish I could destroy 3 targets (four in this case, if he wanted to, or if I actually had four followers out, since it was a 5pp evo) on my turn 4.

damage control is strong in this one

>mfw people tell me daria is too inconsistent

Pixie mischief, will of the forest, Feena, Ancient elf, Dance of death or Tia.

Heavy warded decks will ruin my day but if I have the right cards on hand, I can deal with their wards and clear the way for some face damage.

This is mine, no vial to make another Albert or 2 more Alwida's command so have to slap in 2 Banner and 1 Aurelia.

>Replying to that retard
>Bringing that retarded argument to the new thread

Just let it die on the last thread and hope he does too.

it's an aggro deck, just throw in everything with storm and everything that costs low. Which cards you pick doesn't really matter

please concede

Honestly i haven't really played a mass ward deck but if you have enough momentum and they tap out for a big ward like aurelia, when I started seeing a lot of wards, I was playing a build without it but dance of death really helps.

For all those people who ask, "How do I play Fortecraft? Isn't this just Face/Ramp Dragon?"

Literally have all the same cards you said user, but fuck me for readying my 2 roach 2 0cost fairies and 1 nature's guidance while not having any of those anti-wards.

aurelia is safe vs dod though

Thank you

>Opponent drops Bahamut
>I Drop Snacks/Scholar

Haha, get fucked.

What's the difference between pure seraph and elana seraph? What does pure have that elana doesn't?

Is this bait or is the author a shitter?
All those ramp cards just to ramp Forte?
90% of the time you will fucking get a 5 cost forte before you can even evolve her.
And Date Masamune is a shit card. Prove me wrong.

>Try aggro shadow on unranked because everyone says its so good
>My starter hand after mulligan is reaper/howl/howl
>My following pulls are more howls and reapers

Luna sucks and this deck sucks

I've played against this deck and it is pretty shitty. The best dragon list is the one with the genesis dragons

Thanks, y'all

More removal, fewer minions/healing.

Pure is just a combo deck, it uses more countdown reduction and stall cards. Elena Seraph is an Elena deck with Seraph thrown in, cause why not.

Spoken like a true D rank. You ramp up not just for Forte but also for Eyfa, Date, and Salamander's enhance effects. You don't always want to use your evolves on Forte. Plus more orbs means you can play more cards on one turn, not just one big one.

>le come play m'lord

Pure seraph guarantees win at turn 9 if you have elana by turn 8. Elana seraph is unstable imhosenpai. Risk of bricking you're field.

It's why I put in Gobu.

Thank you Gobu for fixing my curve and letting me rebound with card value. You even don't need to be a desperation play, getting a Lyrial or Conjurer to complete the combo on curve.

>Blood dailies
>4 lsoe steak in ranked
Why i keep fall for Aggro Blood meme?

I wasted my rupees buying Forte leader

>Dragoncraft

I see. How many seraphs do each run? I assume 2, based on what I've seen.

Bats is the worst deck. When you win, you just autopiloted. When you lose, there was nothing you can do.
It seems like suffering to play.

>Meme with discard dragon
>4 game win streak

getting more orbs means you have to waste early turns ramping instead of putting on/dealing with pressure

Bullying disco dragon

WAKE UP

Depends on the matchup, as the guide says.

I'd rather run storm ramp than a deck with masamune trash.

I want to go to bed with her

Think of it as a long term investment.

I think you forgot where you are senpai. This is minmaxing - the general.

Sorry, my wife will be sleeping with me tonight, like she does every night.

I was like "okay you ramped to 10, just drop baha so I can death it". I was not ready for that damage

There is something off with her ass but I can't quite put my finger on it. It just shouldn't be positioned like that relative to the rest of her body.