tfgeneral.com
Discord under Fun Stuff

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game, for pc you have to join using the link

>News
Frontier News Network 6
titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-6-13/
On Saturday the 21st we will be having a tfg private match session for PC
pastebin.com/zewFphUE

>What's changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

>Doomed thread

First for Djibouti Shooti

Welcome back, we are better together

2nd for grapple

suppressed wingman sucks, don't do it
this was funny, at least

NO SLOWS ALLOWED

If I was on PC, the title would read, 'Local pubstomp deemed too brutal' or 'nuke eject: this kills the bounty'

oi

fuck you

Mother of fuck I hate this phone.

>do well for a couple matches
>think I'm getting better at the game
>immediately get shit on for the rest of the night
>guy that was shitting on us in one game is now on our team
>he also starts getting shit on and does worse than me

What is this?

There can only be one

HITSCAN MEANS LIGHTSPEED PROJECTILES THAT DON'T ACTUALLY TRAVEL OR EXIST AT ALL. YOU CANNOT DODGE HITSCAN

HEMLOCK IS HITSCAN. L-STAR IS NOT.

Next patch I want Respawn to fix Pilot Sentries. They need to make to either nerf them, or make it so destroying them gives you
>XP
>20% or more progress towards your titan/core/boost
>Points in Attrition

The way they work now they are just too low risk/high reward. It's the only thing in Attrition that can kill things but also not give the enemy points for being killed.

I'd be fine with a flat nerf

Give them a firing delay on pilots, or preference for minions.

Open up the hatch

Do you guys think they'll add new pilots? Also what abilities would you guys like to see?

>BT actually drew the Titan high school
>Matches everyone from
Now we just need a Pilot wearing a business suit for Pilot-sensei.

I want a pilot that can disguise itself as AI NPCs like the Spectre burn card from the first Titanfall.

Of course it wouldn't really work because the AI isn't in most gamemodes anymore.

Protocol 1: Link to Pilot

Protocol 2: Uphold the Mission

Protocol 3: Protect the Pilot

Goodnight tfg

Protocol 4 no one cares.

operation operator

whoever first lands a cold war gooser will ascend to godlike status

>not McFarlane action figures

i hit a guy with one projectile the other night. im sure someone already has done it but didnt record it

>lmao 2 gun
dual wielding when

them pearly whites!

how good is gunrunner with the P2016?

I actually kinda wish MP Reapers would launch a dozen ticks like in SP.

i find quicker ads to be a better investment

Oh, please.

this robutt doesn't have teeth my man

I want a pilot that is immune to hitscan

Post Wishlist for next patch

>Hackable Stalkers, Reapers,
>Hackable Pilot and Titan Sentries
>Pilot sentries no longer target titans

TONE:
>Tone needs a 4th shot to Confirm lock on
>Lock is lost if LoS is Broken
>Salvo Core Damage Nerf to 75% of current damage
>Reduce travel speed of 40mm

ION:
>fix frame rate bug
>fix Splash damage bug
>fix In N Out bug
>Grand Cannon now does more damage as well as last longer

SCORCH:
>Wildfire Launcher now increases reload speed as well as damage
>Tempered Plating reduces damage even more
>Flame Core now ignites victims
>Flame Core now also has a vertical wave of fire that travels to hit airborne targets(Not enough to hit a flying Northstar)
>Slight Reduction to Thermal shield damage
>Fuel for the Fire now makes all fire last longer. Grants a third Incendiary trap
>Scorched Earth now activates a flame explosion centered on the user in all directions

NORTHSTAR:
>Tightens Spread for Flight Core Missles
>VTOL Hover now functions off a "fuel reserve" instead of a cooldown.
>Flight Core is still max height all the time
>Flight Core now has a small Damage reduction buff
>Plasma Rifle now charges faster and is hitscan on full charge

>LEGION
>cooldown in between Powershots

>ALL
>Warpaints and NoseArts for all Prime Titans
>Option to Old School Rodeo instead of throwing a grenade if you already have a battery
PILOTS:
>Devotion spin up time tripled
>Spitfire now has Ricochet Rounds intrinsically
>Hemlock fire rate reduced
>Hemlock spread increased
>A-Wall can now be damaged and destroyed by Amp weapons or titan Weapons

I feel like Gun Runner is generally a bad idea, considering you can already shoot while running (just not sprinting), wall-running, sliding, and jumping.

Not that it's necessarily terrible, just that it only ever helps you when sprinting on the ground, and even if you *are* doing that when you get in an engagement, there's nothing stopping you from just sliding or jumping anyway. It'll certainly be helpful in some situations, but I think that more ammo or a faster reload time are going to get you are lot more kills over all.

I took your format and replaced every tick with "Double-Barrel Shotgun," but Veeky Forums thinks it's spam.

To make a good joke worse, I really want that fucking Double-Barrel Shotgun.

Soon

We want to balance Tone, not murder her.

For some reason I interpreted it as mcfarlaine figures are white and you have to paint them yourself, pardon old man with games workshop shit in his head

>POPs

all good my dude

>Playing Scorch in Attrition
>Team has lost
>I'm in an open field against two tones
>Doomed
>Salvo Core incoming
>mfw managing to execute that slavo core tone before he could get me

>finish pvp match
>thank god its over
>mixtape goes into pvp again right after

So rodeo is an operator's only AT?

Low profile for the battery theft

Fast away as fast as you can

what a solid team

look at those numbers

can always rely on teammates to run straight at an amp wall shooting right at it :)

at least the reddit user was able to pull it together with a solid 36 points

using this myself, since the SMR is the best anti-titan weapon anyway

Oi, I'm terrible at the getaways. Guess I'll get to practicing.

>you will never ever play free for all

>Micromissile launcher

That's not a tacticool rifle

there's really no "tacticool operator" answer to enemy armor aside from planted explosives, but satchels are pretty unreliable on their own

Manually board the enemy craft and take possession of it's primary power source.

and then die immediately when you jump off because rodeoing is suicide in almost all situations

I wish there was some incentive to actually deny evac instead of just hopping in with them to fly into the stratosphere.

You can still complete kill challenges

You get the warm fuzzy feeling of fucking up somebody else's XP.

You deny them any joy they could gain from the loss.

This fills my heart with warmth.

That gif is my reaction when my understanding isn't required, but only my compliance.

>LTS
>multiple enemy titans advancing from a canel
>tones behind particle walls, scorch putting up her flame shield
>teammates away from the passage, shooting, flanking
>HAHA TIME TO BRRRT
>ram myself into the opening head first
>double powershot
>BRRRRRT
>smart core online
>BBRRRRRRRRRRTTTTT
>eject with an eighth of doomed HP
>finish off two doomed titans with MGL
>mfw

>tfw you get two kills and an execution with Flight Core and Viper Thrusters.
Do you think Viper-san would be proud? Wish I could have recorded it.

Just had the most hilarious back and forth with some tryhard player who had his teammates carry him then brag he was better when I was first by a mile all three matches. Finally we get paired on the last match and surprise surprise I have to carry his ass to victory and he's still trying to act like hot shit.

Used hemlok/sentry turret/tone to boot.

the fucking smart pistols. did every youtuber and twitch person suddenly make a smart pistol video? i cant be the only one noticing this right? nearly every game, at least one person has a smart pistol now, sometimes more than one.
it used to be a rare thing that would pop up every now and then, maybe 1 in 5 or 1 in 10 games. this is making me remember just how fucking stupid the weapon was in TF1 and making me question why they decided to readd it in any fashion. yeah salt mad whatever. i just want a little balance so i can play a grenadier weapon and get more than 20 points on attrition

>tryhard
>hemlock

console?

Do I have aim assist cancer if I play with a pad on computer?
Or is it console-only?

You have AA if you play with a pad on any platform, i'm pretty sure. At least, that's what i've heard and am mindlessly parroting without checking myself.

yes, you get aim assist on PC while using a gamepad.

>dice roll
>aww smart peesto the hell am i gonna do with dis
>try to find people to lock onto
>get dumped full of lead by some guy with EVA from behind
and I was playing like shit anyways

Shit /tfg/, i had some stressful matches a while ago and now i feel wierd

Im all shaky and i feel cold, despite the fact my room is warm as fuck

My limbs are all heavy and shit, i think i should take a break and go to bed

Alright scratch that, i just threw up, something is definitely wrong

Gonna go to the clinic a mile away, see you guys in a bit

bad teammates gave you cancer

enjoy your radiation therapy

i dunno. it feels like this game is turning more into what tf1 was near the end of its life. attrition only, smart pistols and overpowered loadouts everywhere. maybe its my imagination but all i see now is volt, devotion, awall, smart pistol, stupid stuff. i wouldnt mind playing against these guns if it was not every single game

The Smart Pistol was hardly an overpowered loadout in TF1.

hey guys you know whats better than having ion do a billion damage with laser shot?

having ion do a billion damage with laser shot, WITH NO COOLDOWN

THANKS RESPAWN

dicking around in single player

its him he is coming

>phew good shot pilot but I am all out of energy
>p-pilot?
>pls I just shot twice let me rest a bit
>a-ah at this rate I am going to break!
>NO YOU WONT ION CHAN YOU WILL SHOOT MANY MORE LAZERS AND YOU LIKE IT

any pc lobby up?

>Do good a few rounds
>Leave for a bit
>Comeback a few hours later
>Do dogshit and get mad

Every time it's either that with me, or what happened to you.

i said smart pistols and overpowered loadouts. the smart pistol was annoying, and maybe an arguement can be made for it being borderline overpowered.
i meant stuff like stryder arc cannon and atlas 40mm, cluster missle. the "meta" stuff.

that might be useful to regen energy, but in actual gameplay, trying to do that to an enemy titan is just gonna get you killed on the first disembark, even with phase embark.

Why does this happen so much? this happens to me pretty much every day. i play about an hour or two in the afternoon, and a few games latenight before bed. i do alright in the afternoon, but latenight i just get shit on by cancer builds.
its not me being tired, playing this game is an adrenaline rush even if im pissed off and losing bad.

Could be the builds, but I was playing not even super late where it's only turbo no lifers and meta whores and it was just me, wasn't even tired, was a nice game, didn't see a single Devotion, or Volt, and no one ran tone on either team it was actually fucking amazing.

I guess I didn't even do shitty perse, it was just mediocre.

Funny it's the reverse for me. I renounced playing in the afternoon because my reflexes are dogshit and do better in the evening

I did that for the mornings, if I play first thing in the morning before coffee, I become salt.

Even if I do good.

i used to drink coffee everyday, had a huge tolerance. i quit for some months, now ill have a coffee or redbull now and then. that shit feels like amphetamine now and definitely improves my concentration in TF2. almost feels like cheating.

in LTS it dont matter, just hang back and spam. ion takes a dump all over that mode.

I can't do caffeine anymore. I notice my heartbeat too easily and it gives me anxiety

I don't drink every morning so I still get a decent effect from it, let alone an energy drink, plus Caffine has always effected me quite a bit for some reason.

Favorite part of it honestly.

Shhh, the pilot's sleeping

fuck off faggot

>You'll never be part of a Titanfall harem between the Titan-Tans.

FML. BT is so fucking based!

WAKE UP PILOT
YOU ARE NOT FAST WHEN YOU SLEEP

But he is fast asleep

What I don't get is why A-wall can't be killed by sustained fire (a tactical ability) but Hard Cover (a boost) can be.

Hard cover and A-wall just need to be reversed DESU.

I really fucking hope they change how it spawns you on the other side of the map if you die just after calling a titan. So fucking infuriating. Wouldn't care if I was a little bit away, but when its every single time the farthest point it can get? Pisses me off.

I agree

im okay with spawning on the other side of the map from my titan if im killed. you can get some funny auto titan hijinks. what i hate about spawning the most is when im spawned ten feet from the enemy titan. then i die trying to escape only to respawn in the exact same area. wtf?