FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/80kkfGT7
pastebin.com/hpDuEXT9
docs.google.com/document/d/1IjhDU0GfW33Y8jHq50enYoG-xQhAyL-UHugnHJFrAo8/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for Bombay is a nazi and should get his brains splattered against the pavement

What kind of changes, if any, do you want to see in the console ports?

Everyone's alright in my books, because I have no standards. Hell, I played FNAF2 for 30 hours.

Ballora trying on swimsuits.

Reminder that it's all the hateanons' fault.

Thanks

Not a change, but it will be interesting to see if toggling the camera or lights will still be done in a point and click style with the control sticks or buttons on the controller

>>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
We need to follow this now more than ever

Only changes to fix some glitches, maybe even a remastered mode that fully utilizes the new engine that it will be made in, some spinoffs would be nice.

Happened before, but under better times.

A Playstation VR port, that would be so dope.

we never did.

Hey can anyone who knows penguin tell him to go fuck himself

thanks

Probably graphical stuff with some adjustments for control. Like for the Xbox and PS4, the bumpers can be used to toggle the lights and doors.

30 hours? Hot damn, how many times did you get ganged up on?

Just reposting both pastes to Motivation of a Different Color.
pastebin.com/80kkfGT7
pastebin.com/hpDuEXT9

Why don't you tell him yourself? He hasn't blocked you.
What are you? Starchy?

Keep it in the last thread people.

if i were starchy i'd be making content the general gives a fuck about and that's not happening any time soon

I'll do 'em. Wish me luck!

it was a good pic panels, but man that had the most unexpected effect

I only got so far as changing Ant-Man to Scott Cawthon before I realized I had better things to do.

I wish you luck, mang.take your time

Who's your favorite/least favorite fellow writefag, Protom?

>Starchy keeps his whole explanation outside of the thread
>someone screencaps it to make it the thread's business

I hate screencappers more than anyone else here.

Posted in the wrong thread but anyways, I really don't understand what's going on but how about we all post who our favorite animatronic is? Mine's this blue nugget.

Scott not fucking up the first three's lore more than he already has.

she is precious.

Cute stick rabbot. Crazy_Person?

Mangle. Ballora's a close second.

Screencappers started this whole fucking mess to begin with. What should have been a personal fight became a big stupid witch hunt and shitfest.

>most reasonable people agree to try and keep the shitstorm in the last thread
>someone brings it up again to make it the thread's business
Well done, you're a bastion of reasonableness

I lost count but what really matters is everyone had fun at my expense

I HAVE BEEN DOING SO, SIR THEY HAVE BEEN SHITPOSTING FASTER THAN I CAN REPORT SIR, IT'S ALL OGRE FROM HERE

GAME OVER MAN

>I HAVE BEEN DOING SO
I seriously doubt that for several reasons.

I don't condone the capper's actions even a bit, but there'd be nothing to screencap if we didn't harbor autistic attention whoring /soc/fags in the thread, in the first place.

>bastion of reasonableness
>bastian of reasonableness
>it's reasonably bastian?
hmm

GAME OVER MAN GAME OVER

Sorry user, its me. I really should have just posted with my name on, but thank you for the compliment either way!
Thanks user!
Mangle is my second favorite, and its nice to see that someone likes Ballora because I've been seeing a lot of hate for her.

Someone give me a quick request to draw so we can try to put that last thread behind us.

Michael rose above the countless robots remaining. William was wounded, low on energy, struggling to remain standing as Michael ordered the final attack.
The death of William.

The crowd had gathered there to watch him fall, to watch their hopes destroyed.
They watched them beat him, they watched them break him, they watched his last defense deployed.

>It Ain't Me by the Fortunate Sons starts playing

Sweetheart, what are you doing? Get off that computer and come back to the bedroom! You haven't finished prepping the bull!

Purple in a sailor's outfit.

Balloon Boy being an obnoxious little shit.

>.Papa Weaver no longer gives a shit about us.

Nah, it's okay, it's still a cute bon.

he jumped ship right before this mess, i condone him

bane memes with springtrap

>Papa Weaver no longer gives a shit about us
Yeah, wow, what a fuckin' surprise. I can't possibly contain my shock.

Thank you user

It's cute, nice to see you around again, sorry that the way the thread is right now.

Baby dancing to music played by the Marionette

>William Afton as William Wilson
>Michael as Bane

>"You're a big boy"
>"For you"

Hey sugartits while I fully respect and consider these strange yet diverse and progressive fetishes you are currently bringing into this thread that you did not leave half a year ago, I don't trust this bull.

Aww thank you user, no need for you to be the one to say sorry about all of this, so no worries! I just hope everyone is in some retrospect okay!

I wish Springtwerp hadn't mysteriously disappeared during that trip to the cake factory.

No problem, just hope this all ends soon, the shitposting I mean. Hopefully people can get have a good nights rest and sleep this off.

Starchy is Rebornica

Jesus Christ you fuckers are making me want to start drinking.
Calm down or else im gonna have to get blackout drunk on moonshine.

k penguin
k bombay

Lucky you. I only have beer and some detergent.

I agree, hopefully everyone can move on and the thread will return to as normal as it can be! Again, I just want everyone to be alright, that's my worry.

Panels if you're here I really do love that shot, adorable expression.

>kept something outside the thread because it was never meant for the thread
>someone posts it here
>he deletes it because why wouldn't he

Whatever you say, friend of Bombay.

It will, just give it time.

PHONE TECH!!!

The future is now, Dudes!

>my out-of-thread /soc/circle circlejerk is better than yours!
You're all wankers.

Would use that as a phone screen.

That's a real big stretch. Starchy sounds more on the receiving end than the instigator. The man he mentions in his post sounds more like someone who'd do this

docs.google.com/document/d/1IjhDU0GfW33Y8jHq50enYoG-xQhAyL-UHugnHJFrAo8/edit

then be subject to it.

Vaw pls

It doesn't matter if you're an edgy egotistical alcoholic that threatens people over skype chats, or if you're a retarded teenager that actually gets affected by online skype threats and blogs on tumblr about them, the mere fact they're can fit in one of these positions is enough to prove they're fucking cancer and /5N@F/ as a whole would be much better off without both of them

>when you tease panels with a badly drawn dick and it causes twenty people to have a meltdown

Now be nice to each other again

>Penguin kicks some people out of his secret clubhouse
>this makes said people really depressed
>nobody blames Penguin

no!

Some levity was much needed.

Yeah, epic avatar-wielding metapost, bro.
You're such a disappointment. Have a hearty "fuck you" for ever making me care about your bullshit.

danky vaw

not till vengeance

It was kind of funny until it led to tears

Call it troll's remorse but I apologize to whomever got caught up in this mess, pack all your contempt onto me, leave it there and get the thread back on topic

I agree. Let us discuss which Freddy we want to kiss on the mouth.

AW HERE IT GOES

Oh for fuck's sake, now you're apologizing, you oblivious fuck
And to think all I wanted was to read a comic.

Thank you. I mean it, too.
It's funny seeing the thread realize how their ocfags are vicious two faced drama queens. I'll always remember how it was them not user who were behind all this shit.

i will be honest, i bet this entire thing was made from a multitude of things, not just from your dick edit, but from a bunch of shit

still, such rivalry will lead to only needless bloodshed, no matter what she thinks of it or you.

Needs a big dick drawn on.

Go back to /trash/ you alcoholic.

Fredrica, my answer will always be Fredrica

I was thinking only you had the balls or the bantz to do that dick edit. And it was a good dick edit.

You accidentally unleashed everyone's autistic demons and caused hell on earth, though. Most of the people in the skype/discord/whateverthefuck will most likely fucking hate you for one reason or another. I'm not in any of those, I'm just saying this as an observation.

It's not your fault that whoever the fuck sperged out at whoever the fuck, but there's no doubt a lesson to be learned here and I have no doubt you've learned it.

If it was anyone else, I don't think they would've come forward with it because I can think of at least one OCfag who might actually want to fucking kill you and you're the only one autistic enough to dare.

I just wanted to post one last thing before heading off, hope everyone has a good rest of their day!

Y'know, I was thinkin of a male Purple but this is cute.

>people are getting mad over a dick joke
What a time to browse Veeky Forums.

My nigga.

Reposting this.

When you do more rubberhose?

The pastel is killing my eyes, 10/10

Fuck, today was a mess. I never intended for any of this shit to happen and of course I can say that I fucked up pretty hard. I'm sorry for affecting the thread and the people in it so negatively. And Bombay if you're reading this, I'm sorry about all of this, if you're still here. Of all of the mistakes in the thread that I've made this one's the biggest.

*tumblrs all over you*