>Falling for the Honda meme

>more retard

Obviously coming from a scholar.

Brandon?

I dont see how vtec and turbo are one or the other, Honda engines love boost
On topic:
>you're both faggots

>Honda engines love boost
Maybe the fucking K20, but anything more than fucking 3 psi of boost and the crank is goin through the block, through the windshield, and then into your head. Smashing your very thick skull. Something which, previously science did not believe was possible.

Can't interpret a typo from poor grammar. We've found the true scholar

dumping the rest of the convo

nobody cares about you, your faggy ricer friends, or your stupid argument

>Projecting

Triggered

They're hungry tonight

Did you tell him VTEC is actually variable valve timing and pretty much every single fucking car has VTEC now?

Tried, wouldn't take it.

not really... a lot of different manufacturers have a variable timing/lift system, but it's not even close to being on every car.

>samefag

Low energy cuck. Sad!

:^)

Waste of dubs

>slap a cheap ebay turbo
>pull v8s
>you know it

thank you user, i haven't laughed this hard in a good while

Anytime, just trying to bring autism to light, and put smiles on your face user

but what if i wanna dance?

Then be like a shingo and cool vibrations the fuck outta here

>NISNO

first stage didn't have any official licensing, lmao
>totayo

both of you are autistic as fuck.
>arguing layout over efficiency
>only 3
most d series stock since the 90s handle at or above 5psi boost. the d17 holds reliability at 7psi boost. besides if they have money for a turbo they probably have enough to mod the engine with parts from another version of the same series a lot of the time with little to no work machining.
same output but different means to an end also

k i wanna leave

if they did injector swap and maybe a head or exhaust swap then maybe. thing is if you want a honda engine performing as well as a v8 its going to be costing as much as a cheap ls on a lot of them.
forgot to mention though, while they handle a lot of psi for what they are the results can be non existent on certain engines

>typo's two leters
Yeah m8. You're retard(ed).

bump

Also, if they can afford to build a honda motor. Why dont they buy a objectively better motor than a fucking b series? Ya'll are so fucking blinded by m-m-muh honda that you outright refuse to accept ANY other replacement. I understand purism to an extent. However, sometimes you gotta think with your head, save a few bucks, and realize that some things just don't go together. It's an economy engine. The engineers intended it to be that way. With some potential to be used in spirited driving. Only in like the past year or so were they actually boosted from factory.pls stay

>mfw i am the meme
>mfw i didnt have a honda when i made this stupid trip
>mfw my husband and i got a honda civic
>mfw buying another car in 2 days cash as well

>mfw dat vtec kicks in

I hate Honda ricers but someone of you will never know how fun a k swapped 90s civic is. I shit you not

fully gutted or not, its stupid fun to hoon around with the proper suspension/brake setup.

My ultimate driving experience:
>Taking my '96 Honda Civic Hatchback
>Aston Martin Grand Vanquish pulls up next to me on stop light
>Guy asks me if I wanna race
>Hellyes.jpg
>Rev my engine really loud so everyone hears the VTEC kick in
>Thanks to the turbo VTEC it adds 500 horsepower to my car
>Quarter mile in 4 seconds
>Aston martin guy raging behind the wheel, hot with anger
>Realize that Honda has found a replacement for displacement
>I am driving the pinnacle of sports cars right here
>Need to make it look like hypercar so everyon will know
>Shit i work at McDonald's and only make about 300 dollars a week
>Go to Autozone
>Get Chrome trim and fake tuner wheels
>Its ok no one will tell the diff
>Go online, order a JDM spoiler to control that downforce for $50
>Spoiler about 1 foot tall. Not quite big enough but it will do.
>Next up, I realize my Civic isn't loud enough to make everyone hear the VTEC power
>Go to autozone, get huge muffler tip
>Punch holes in it with screwdriver to make it look cool
>So JDM
>JDM cars are superior
>Take it out to the track every now and then
>Set a new record for the Nuhrunbuurg
>Muscle Fanboys mad cuz I found a replacement for displacement
>With all the money I made from winning those races, fuck some bitches and buy rear diffuser and a JDM cold air intake on my Civic
>JDM so instant +300 HP at least
>Take it out to the track, so powerful it blows through tires
>Get JDM tires
>Dyno test new HP rating
>5,000HP in first gear
>0-60 time is 1.2 seconds
>Driving around fucking bitches, going 230 in a 20
>Cops try to chase me, VTEC kicks in, I lose em
>They send an attack helicopter after me
>Try to lose said attack helicopter but it fires special VTEC disarming missiles
>VTEC falls off and car stalls. That's like -4900 horsepower right there
>Car stalls
>All JDM parts fall off
>Get arrested, go to prison
>Raped by large black dude with 9 inch cock in prison
10/10 would rice again

If only the lettering didn't look spray painted on
Kek

shingo pls

>>mfw my husband and i got a honda civic
now this is really making me think

>Why dont they buy a objectively better motor than a fucking b series?

Because a stock block b18 with just arp main/rod/head studs can make 350whp @ 14psi easily and be reliable, 400+ with a gsr head.

Or just port the b18 head and forgo the vtec route, since it's useless for high hp applications where you need even more duration than what the stock vtec cams will allow.

im picking up a red eg hatch in the coming weeks if i can sell enough goods. i feel like im playing the character of shingo well by being a complete scumbag

FAg

>tfw you make 400 hp with a 400 dollars invested in an ls

Most 4 bangers arent capable of this, let alone a fucking honda. I'm not saying it's impossible to make power, but again. My point still stands regarding money. As far horsepower/output per dollar, you can't even equal most engines in its class, let alone anything bigger.

Face it. A shitty chevy cobalt is a better option. And even if i'm against cars with a fwd transverse layout, a monte carlo from the early 2000's is a much better vehicle from a performance standpoint. The only exception that comes to mind is maybe 80s CRX's. But that's because of their stupid light weight design. There is still more torque in my lug nuts that it makes at its highest possible RPM, but, i love the look of the car, and it makes decent enough output. Plus it's pretty fun.

Bump

if you're arguing on FB about vtec, you should really take a look in the mirror