>Discord:
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previously:
Meme competitive edition
youtu.be/JtksEype-8A

1st for Soe is a whore

>When it comes to Sombra, Kaplan said the Overwatch team intends to move slowly with her. They believe Sombra is “actually very powerful, and a lot of players haven’t mastered how to play her correctly yet”, but Kaplan conceded she is maybe “in need of a little bump”.

>However, don’t ever expect her to be a “vicious assassin” – Sombra is intended as a “backline disruptor”, maybe even leaning towards a support role, rather than a frontline flanker. Right now Blizzard has no plans to maker her more lethal, bringing her in line with Overwatch’s killers.

>support role
>hacking health packs which no one knows about
>The hacked health packs don't stay hacked
>teleporter with a time limit (bcuz reasons?)
>stealth which is ineffective as fuck
>gun is too inaccurate and too weak
>choose between hacking an enemy or trying to kill them
>choose hack
>they can still kill you
>and will kill you
>because you've spent time hacking them
>rather than shooting them

>stealth up to torb turret
>try to hack it
>can't hack while invisible
>turn visible
>it shoots you
>stops the hack
>shoots you dead

Reminder that they can't play their own game and balance around the type of player who probably gets snuck up on by Sombra yelling in their ear.

Reno 911 skins when?

>finally manage to hack a torb turret
>it doesn't turn on the enemy team
>it just stops working

am i doing something wrong? :(

Reminder that Junkrat takes no skill.

>Enemy plays Ana
>hard to deal with
>no teammates target her
>sleep keep you out of action for 5 seconds
>denies heals at perfect times

>I play Ana
>teammates run around corners constantly
>teammates waste every ultimate
>try to shoot for damage and team walk in LOS

zenyatta mains where you at?

Am I dreaming?

>Can't release more than one new map every 4 months
>New skins all priced at 3k every couple months
>People still accept this because "different teams"
Fuck this garbage, I'd be fine with the argument that it takes time to make new shit, but all they do is design asymetrrical maps with a series of chokes and call it a day while balance flounders and cancer runs rampant

>chinese new year dragons
>hmm which characters have dragon ultimates
>hmmmmm

In case it was missed in the crossover to the new thread:

That's not how you greentext

And you don't have to completely gut a hero to balance them. Literally the only think that Ana contributes to the tank meta is the highest HPS rate in the game. You can afford to have high health heroes playing aggressively as it is, then add in 150hps (pre-nerf) and tanks basically become invincible.
I don't know how you've got it in your head that she does "too much" her DPS is one of the lowest for projectile weapons, and definitely the lowest for a scoped weapon. Of her 2 abilities 1 is completely healing orientated and not at all out of place, and her other is effectively a single person 5 second stun which is strong but not unbalanced. She isn't picked because of her sleep dart, she's picked for her insanely high HPS. Even nerfed she can still potentially give 110hps, Mercy, a dedicated healer can only do 60. Nerf Ana's healing and she's fine.
Stop making an ass of yourself on the Internet.

whores aren't cute

hacking a torb turret is pointless. if its already focused on a teammate just shoot it.

It'll be hilarious if the dress is just part of the victory pose not tied to the skin and her actual in game model to go with the MEKA is just the default with a different colour scheme.

>7 games

That's your only problem. Keep in mind Reinhardt is better for supporting teammates with his fuckhuge shield than for getting kills

>hacking a torb turret is pointless.
isn't this something they should change then for the "le epic hacker" character?

>next short will be about reinhardt and the crusaders doing some sad last stand badassery

Please blizzard.

Whose /mained Dva before buffs/ here?

Are my teammates dumb? I keep tossing armor but they never walk to it even though its in front of them. But then:

>"I need armor!"

I told that guy to fuck off

Nip pigs not welcome

She's so autistic

>tfw no thicc mei skin

I didn't know I wanted waifufags BTFO this hard until now

Fuck off queer

They dropped the ball with her so hard it isn't even funny.

She should disable bastion ult, soldier ult, Genji ult, sym buildings, torbj turret should swap sides for 4-5 seconds. so on so forth. But nope, lets just code it like a flashbang and call it a day.

No, an hour long Dva short documenting every aspect of her life is next.

What sort of emotions does this art arouse in you?

It only says I need armor if you play torb. To everyone else it says I need healing.

Just toss them as you leave the spawn so people can pick them up as they re-spawn and skill shot your teammates with armor.

this skin needs to happen

That's because they're asking for healing, you're only hearing it as armour because you're playing Torb

>Defense matrix was a cool down ability.
>Could die to her own ult.
>500 hp.

It actually boggles my mind thinking back.

I was looking back at some pictures of when I got some achievements and one was me as lvl 4 hiding behind a wall after my ult killed 5 people. Pretty funny.

I also had some pictures of me playing Mercy on koth as a solo healer at lvl 6. I wish I could go back to be that blissfully ignorant.

Who is more bitter?
Think carefully.

>I wish I could go back to be that blissfully ignorant.
Launch was a happier time.

Unless you got killed by Bastion.

>Of her 2 abilities 1 is completely healing orientated and not at all out of place

I said absolutely nothing about it being out of place. I said it does too fucking much. With one press of a button she insta-heals 100 HP AND gives 50% buffed healing from all sources for several seconds AND does damage to and prevents enemies from healing for the same amount of time. Name another character who does that much from one button press. The buffing and debuffing can be removed and given to another Support or an Offense character who specializes in buffing team heals and debuffing enemy heals, instant 100 HP AoE is powerful enough. She also doesn't need the Sleep Dart, the ability to completely shut down anyone and everyone on top of her insane healing is way too much. Give it to someone else and give her an ability to deploy a hide that she can sit in and be protected from attacks for a set amount of damage, which fits into her role as a sniper and gives her survivability without making her three characters in one.

>try Sombra for first time
>use ultimate on syms sentries
>roasted to death because they still work anyway

Well shit. You learn something new everyday. Still doesnt explain why I have had teammates walk right past the armor pack.

Confusion. Why does Jack need the visor when he's having sex? Does he auto aim his jizz?

it's fucking hard enough to hack torb or sym turrets due to if you take 1 point of damage it interrupts your hack.

So if you actually manage to hack a sym or torb turret, it should turn it to your teams side until it is either destroyed or the torb/sym builds another to replace it or the torb/sym switches characters.

>I'm too retarded to understand how calling for healing works so I told the guy to fuck off
Man what's it like being retarded?

Like pretty much all poly Overwatch art you find on tumblr is cringy like this.

Timing the defense matrix was an art.

>Get a guy with a his "healer gf" on my team
>They're trash and we lose
>Come back 30 minutes later
>They're on my fucking team again and we lose again
>The other team even makes fun of them for how bad they were

Thanks Blizzard. I didn't want to hit 3500 anyways.

Honestly this bothers me the most about it. Just make it do 1 fucking damage like how Graviton does a little bit so she actually gets credit for people following up on it. It's not like Sym can't just rebuild the turrets instantly anyway.

I want a short from the perspective of one of the coffee cups on the desks in the Overwatch airships the entire short while witnessing a heated and violent argument between younger Ana and Pharrah with some awkward Jack, Gabe, Tracer, Winston and Mccree background stuff.

>I was looking back at some pictures of when I got some achievements
PS4 detected.

And I have already said I did not know that. No need to be so rude.

But you are right, If I ever see that guy again and he didnt block me, Ill apologize.

I'm glad that bitching stopped

Mei is FAT

It was funny when the free weekend happened and it started up again.

Someone tell me what Bastion was like when it had the shield.

Remove Pharah from the game. She's so fucking easy and carries nearly every game at lower ELO levels. Why would Blizz design a hero that has such a low skill ceiling that requires a decent amount of skill to deal with?

I get absolutely tilted at the amount of dmg she poops out every second. She's hard to hit if she moves erratically and has the potential to get so many environment kills from a billion yards away with no risk involved.

Making her the only char being able to fly is absolutely retarded. Make a hitscan hero that can fly to, so he's easily countered. Or nerf her vertical movement speed in the air.

I. HATE. PHARAH.

rant over.

>Reinhardt is better for supporting teammates with his fuckhuge shield
>at the choke
>shield up
>Soldier keeps running past my shield
>guns ablazing
>dies 5 feet in front of me
>over
>and over
>and over

>yfw D.va upskirt

>yfw

D.Va is CUTE

mei should make wheezing sounds after running long distances.

prove it?

I feel you comrade.

Get. Behind. The fucking. Shield.

>Jack is holding a picture of his son

Assuming they are both married if you were either Ana's leaf husband or Jack's qt conservative country wife, would you be pissed that Jack and Ana only told each other that they were alive?

This world isn't good enough for that.

What is your fucking obsession with removing abilities and giving them to new heroes? This will literally never fucking happen. Once a hero
is released that's it.
>inb4 Symmetra rework
They removed 1 ability that they decided simply didn't work, we won't see it again.

And again, the only reason Ana's grenade is good is the heal buff and heal denial. The fact it heals and damages is completely irrelevant. She is only picked because of her HPS. It's as simple as that. If Ana had worse HPS than Mercy, she would barely see any tournament play at all regardless of her heal denial and sleep dart. i don't want that. A potential 91hps would still be the highest in the game, but it would dissolve tee tank meta which is what you keep complaining about to justify completely fucking gutting Ana

That's the Chinaman that used to be on their team.

keep blasting the fucking shield dick suckers!

oh yeah

really

funny

I found the 6th teammate in but where are they in this one?

Why would he be important enough for him to hold a picture of him?

I don't understand how you guys justify this claim anymore.

>Reinhardt Shield can now recharge while still pressing M2
>But it needs a negative side effect

Someone pitch ideas?

I appreciate your choice of image. SS Anderson is a greatly under appreciated artist.

Jack loved all of his comrades.

because he was a good friend

The butthurt would be biblical, it would put Meis christmas lego to shame.

No she's not.

She's just another dumb gamer girl who is only known because she is pretty

they have fat on the brain

the sombra is busy back flanking and hacking health packs

I drop my armor inside the spawn room. They have to wall through it to get to the point

Because that's at least 2x the size of the other normal sized characters.

so EPIC

>be Lucio
>no McCree or Soldier on team
>enemy Pharah is being a problem
>friendly ask someone to switch
>Player A switched to Junkrat (was Symmetra)
>Player B switched to Reaper (was Roadhog)
>mfw

im a complete retard at dva holy shit, even before the nerfs i was 100% useless

how do i dva

explain it to me at a retard's pace

I dont know about the Reaper, but Ive seen Junkrat players kill Pharah

>What is your fucking obsession with removing abilities and giving them to new heroes?

What part of "Ana has too much shit on one character" is so damn difficult to understand?

>if all you do is nerf her gun's heal she'll be perfectly balanced!

Fuck it, whatever. Maybe Doomfist will apply poison and create a shield along with mega-punching someone with one of his abilities since it's fine to make one character do the jobs of multiple characters.

w-will we be able to see d.vas upskirt ?

D.Va is one of the most braindead characters in the game, if you can't figure her out you're hopeless.

He shows up through walls as though he was lit by infra-sight, when he has his shield up.

I'm not even a good player but some of the people I play with are brain dead. They never try to push for a point and take it. I'll be hopping onto the point and killing one or two of their guys, sometimes ulting and leaving a huge window for them to make it in but nope. they just hang back with their Hanzos, Widowmakers etc and fire into the point.

It almost feels like they don't have any intention of taking the point at all and just want to goof around playing war.

If Blizz can do Odette Widow with no one giving a shit they can do upskirt D.va.

Those are too high to be boy shorts. Symmetra is wearing panties.

Nope, Warboys next.

>What part of "Genji has too much shit on one character" is so damn difficult to understand?
>What part of "76 has too much shit on one character" is so damn difficult to understand?
>What part of "Mei has too much shit on one character" is so damn difficult to understand?
>What part of "Symmetra has too much shit on one character" is so damn difficult to understand?
>What part of "Sombra has too much shit on one character" is so damn difficult to understand?
I'm gonna say: the part where you're objectively wrong.

Are there any other characters/skins with skirts or something similar that we can reference?
I mean, there's Sombra, but she's still wearing the leggings.

Witch mercy

Witch Mercy, Symmetra, Devi Symmetra, Odette Widowmaker

Reaper.

They left him for dead, and when they tried to help him, he became an edgy deadpool, only where he's actually in constant pain 24/7.
Kind of like Joshua Graham.