Sup Veeky Forums so i was thinking of getting two "10inch apline bass subwoofers for my car

sup Veeky Forums so i was thinking of getting two "10inch apline bass subwoofers for my car

I never liked subs but after driving my friends car with subs and playing my music i found it actually sounds pretty good on non nigger music

So my question is, is two 10" subs to small, or too big and niggerish?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/JBL-GTO938-9-Inch-3-Way-Loudspeaker/dp/B003KN2TGM
amazon.com/Kenwood-KAC-M3004-Compact-Channel-Amplifier/dp/B00UVWC55A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any subs that aren't factory and too big and niggery.

What are they going on OP? Like size trunk and car model

>Any subs that aren't factory and too big and niggery.
Nice sentence structure, retard.

It's better to get a single sealed 8 if you care about SQ. Anything more than that is only good for SQL and considering the fact that you're asking this question on Veeky Forums, I'd bet $1000 that you don't have enough sense to balance out two 10s well.

>I never liked subs but after driving my friends car with subs and playing my music i found it actually sounds pretty good on non nigger music

every home theater setup has a subwoofer you muppet, of course they are for more than nignogs.

>So my question is, is two 10" subs to small, or too big and niggerish?

10" will be fine.

Honestly if youre only listening to non degenerate music 2 10"s would be overkill. A single 10 will get the job done

What if you have no factory subs

A single 10 inch is perfect for any shitbox Veeky Forums drives

Depends how big your shitbox is. If you have an SUV/truck, go with 2 10s or 12s, or a single 15. But if you just have a manchild memecar, like the majority of us, you can get away with one 12 or even a 10

are* sorry for phoneposting

Thr look will depend on the car but sound wise, get 1 - 12" in a sealed box. The bass range of a 10" vs a 12" while still being in a sealed boxed is big imho. I have 1 10" in my z and 1 12" in my ms3.

>in a sealed box

nigger what?

car audio guy here

>single 12 in a single box

fucking plebeian tier

>not running a single Sundown Audio 15" in a 32hz 3.25 ft^3 box

also
>not having enough amplifier headroom to avoid distortion with enough alternator output to prevent clipping

Hey car audio guy totally unrelated question, I have a singe din tercel i'm looking to either get a new head unit in and speakers or just better speakers. What would you recommend for getting this century audio on a decent price?

Get the beats by dre speakers, they are the best money can buy. For automotive audio anyway

Do not get two 10s. It won't sound good. Take it from someone that went through the whole meme car audio phase when I was 16, the only reasonable approach is a single 8 or maybe a single 10. Anything else is stupid

You aren't going to sound bad ass driving through the hood with your windows down and three six blasting on 2x 10s or 12s. You're just going to look like a retard as your entire car rattles and none of the audio quality is retained

Tl;dr get a single 8

Depends on the type of music op listens too.
10s and 12s will hit harder, but 8s are very responsive.
Listening to Rush yyz on 8s is more representative of what Neil sounds like, but you also won't hear the deep tones from that set unless you have a full system with 10"+

This guy knows^

In reality theres way to many variables other than just cone size, people have done 155db with a single 10" other people are also doing 135db with 2 15"s in the back. Budget, box size, power, car, electrical, motorforce of the sub and cone area are all factors
Example my 2 8"s are now louder and equal sq than my old 21" was just beacuse I know what im doing now

I don't understand this picture, what does it mean?

Nah, one 10" is generally good if you tune it well. Buy something high quality, like Rainbow, Digital Designs or something made by a small shop in first world europe.

You're one stupid nigger.

It's from a nigger containment club in Helsinki called Club Swagga, where whores and degenerate women go get attention and dicc from niggers. For Finland's defence I must say that it's only in Helsinki, rest of the country won't stand for that, except Turku, but they have a lot of Swedes there.

Depends a bit on the car and music style, but generally even a "flat" sub that you can slide under the seat is plenty just to get the depth and range that is often lacking in auto-audio systems without an original subwoofer

Remember; its a pretty fucking small room to push air through, and too much will just drown out everything else and ruin the quality

Where are you putting them, and in what car? You can up the size a little bit if you're putting them in an enclosed boot, while in a vehicle with an "open" boot you can go pretty small

Hey my dudes, I've got these JBL GTO 6x9s in my truck, but they're running purely off the head unit right now and they sound like ass at the top end. I want to get an amp, but I'm not sure what the right one is for the speakers. Here's a link to what I have

amazon.com/JBL-GTO938-9-Inch-3-Way-Loudspeaker/dp/B003KN2TGM

I saw this amp at best buy, and the physical size is right. Do you think it would work well with these speakers?

amazon.com/Kenwood-KAC-M3004-Compact-Channel-Amplifier/dp/B00UVWC55A