>[Dango Event Rerun]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/louy8k/
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170118.php

>[King Hassan Limited Pickup]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/jx9iij/

>News
- youtube.com/watch?v=WaUHCxrWXRo
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2603071
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goa'uld
youtube.com/watch?v=OfPwfo15DbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Who the fuck is that pink girl

Edward Davis Wood, Jr. (October 10, 1924 – December 10, 1978) was an American filmmaker, actor, writer, producer, and director.

In the 1950s, Wood made a number of low-budget films in the science fiction, comedy, and horror genres, intercutting stock footage. In the 1960s and 1970s, he made sexploitation movies and wrote over 80 pulp crime, horror and sex novels. In 1980, he was posthumously awarded a Golden Turkey Award as Worst Director of All Time, renewing public interest in his work.[1] Wood's career and camp approach has earned him and his films a cult following.

In Wood's 2006 biography Nightmare of Ecstasy: The Life and Art of Edward D. Wood, Jr., Wood's wife Kathy recalls that Wood told her that his mother dressed him in girls' clothing as a child.[2] Kathy stated that Wood's transvestism was not a sexual inclination, but rather a neomaternal comfort derived mainly from angora fabric (angora is featured in many of Wood's films, and "Ann Gora" also happened to be one of Wood's pen names).[18] Even in his later years, Wood was not shy about going out in public dressed in drag as Shirley, his alter ego—female character (who also appeared in many of his screenplays and stories).[19]

>transgender servant on the OP pic
yay for representation!

The shitposting this is going to ignite when it gets translated is going to be something.

>>>/anywherebuthere/

>tfw no Lovecraft servants

Already translated

LIZ THREAD

Liz is shit! SHIT!

Who'd win

How's farming anons?

Post'm!

I dropped 3 event CE in like 8 run of the 40AP, so it's easy for me.

>posting another example of transwoman
My nigga

>Gudako is literally a cuck
Can't make this shit up.

>official transgenders
da vinci
shuten
"mama"
quetz
goetia

>more tumblr of special snowflake gender
enkidu
le secret
chev

I'm forgetting someone?

A lot of people are using my Quetz. Thinking of lb'ing it and giving it to her

I actually need a lot of the mats and stuff in this shop so I'm actually using some apples even though I've reached the panic inducing double digits.

I like your dedication, user

>goetia
wat

used to be a genderless system and now is in a male body. It counts.

> 10/10/10 on everyonee
Eh? Did we have that many lores?

I dont know who they're using for mine. Its probably Either Nobu or Lancer Alter though, since +100% is 2x whatever you are making.

Why reply?

>more tumblr of special snowflake gender
Mordred.

Do you even know what a transgender is

If you have been playing since release, there should be 40~42 lores out if you got all of them.

Transgenders go from one gender to another. Genderless is by definition not a gender, so he's not a tranny.

He's male as long as he's in Solomon's body.

Jesus Christ

That's what I'm saying, yes.

Do you know Quetz used to be a guy right?

source: your ass

It's a god user, it can be what it wants.

Babylon, retard. It even clarified why he's a woman now.

Quetzalcoatl is like Da Vinci. But the transformation wasn't by choice. Originally, he's a male god.

>Saber has always been among the last two in all of the Fuyuki Grail Wars
Can you disprove that? It's true for 4th, 5th, most likely true for 1st and 3rd and probably true for 2nd too.

You guys got me to look up snake genders, I hope you're happy

Doesn't Rin say that the Saber class has historically always been among one of the ending servants in the wars?

I should really re read FSN, I forget so much stuff from it, on the other hand - reading the Fate route again doesn't seem like a fun time

KiyoxMashu doujin when

Who is the most viable bronze servant?

The first war involved the three families telling Saber, Lancer and Archer to commit suicide.

Quetz stated that the host before her is male and most of the host tend to be male, also Quetz is some sort of alien parasite god thing.

Absolutely fucking terrible.

Every single one of my pulls today and all my event tickets amounted to squat, not a single 4 or 5 star draw.

More to the point, I haven't been able to farm the items I need to ascend my servants, my luck is just extremely bad today.

Nothing you can do but try again the next day, but it still sucks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goa'uld

youtube.com/watch?v=OfPwfo15DbQ

And? Sabers have the highest base magic resistance so this Saber was most likely the last to commit suicide.

Did they revamp the drop rates so that spamming 10 AP/the former 5 AP wolfsmacking quest is no longer the most efficient way to farm?

Are the riyo servants only a joke or are they actually servants that will get added in the future (next april fools maybe)?

Also, any guesses what the third one will be like?

>are they actually servants that will get added in the future
Probably yes. Or even if they won't be added any time soon, they're still as canon as keikenchi Servants for example.

It wasn't really a 'war'.

Gudakofags are cuckfags, makes sense

It's still called a "Holy Grail War".

I think you will appreciate it more if you reread it

I believe that they are just meant as jokes and don't have a true name like a lot of people think. Don't expect them to be added in the future.

I think BL should re-translate FSN after they're done with the voice patch for Ataraxia. Since expecting translations for mahoyo is just straight pointless.

You the new guy who likes Hundred Face Hassan right? You need people on your friends list?

This is how a Red Man is born

I can't wait to read their new FSN translation 10 years after they start it

But his cloak was always red. It's a holy shroud kind of like what Shirou wears on his arm in HF. Though I don't think we learned what it did

Pretty much, though this one got goku'd

Would prefer KiyoxDa Vinci's furnace

>3 drops in a row from the demon
>No hearts
They can't keep getting away with this shit

>All the drops from demon are either skill cookies or FUCKING Caster Exp
Why haven't they gotten bombed yet.

It's a present from Ciel. Probably has some protective properties.

>Shirou probably cucked Shiki
Is this Nasu's meta commentary on the franchise?

>Cucked Shiki
But Shirou fucked Ciel not Arcueid

Don't tell me you think he went for the currybutt?

Protection from environmental hazards. Basically a lightweight top-tier hazmat suit

>Protection from environmental hazards.
It did a very poor fucking job on that nuclear plant then.

I don't think there was any cuckoldry involved

>not picking best girl

Maybe it wasn't made with the intention of its wearer jumping into a fucking nuclear plant? Honestly, what kind of retard even does that?

That's me!

Yes, that would be nice. My ID is 678,284,907, if anyone is up for Jolly Cooperation while I grind my way through the story.

A seigi no mikata

That's who

We don't really have a lot of details on the nuclear plant especially as to what point in his life happened. The anime was also contradictory since he should already have had white hair and burnt skin by that time.

>Honestly, what kind of retard even does that?
You'll never be a hero with this kind of thinking user

Is Deermud viable? I'd like to grail him.

No. Dillmud is shit.

>Using deermud when the dog exists
lmao

Just added you. Enjoy! I like helping nice new players like you out. I hope I'll be of help.

Viable for what

But using dog is generic af

If you like him grail him.

Thats all grails are for anyways, making the servants you like a little better and showing your affection.

CuChulainn is better than Diarmuid in just about every way

Use ProtoCu then

For beating content in general?
Where did the Deermudfag go btw?
I kinda miss her

yeah but dog > deer

I think she died. I had her on my list and the level 100 Diarmud was still there, but the bond level was only at level 6.

Sure. Cu is better but he doesn't do things to your dick.

Dropped the game most likely

>he doesn't do things to your dick.
And Dillmud does? I'll never understand homos.

Fionn go to bed.

He doesn't hit as hard as Taiga and doesn't survive as long as Cu. Also Love Spot is terrible. But again if you like him, grail him.

Grail him if you like him anyway.
He's decent enough for gameplay.

>Deermud does thing
No he didn't
He look like a faggot with shitty pose

She was an emufag and she left after emus ded I think.

This is a piss easy game you can clear with any servants as long as you bring super effective ones against the enemy. Grail whatever you like my friend.

Thank you! Your Servants look really strong. How long have you been playing?