/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
4D chess edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/17/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/MvUvZVKK
i.imgur.com/wnDiE4z.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to marry Kiibo!

penis

Tsumugi is pure and I will not let Kohacka fuck with her

xth for manlets have rights too.

Kiibo is for Saihara!
pastebin.com/MvUvZVKK

Did u rike it?

hey guys hey i have a plan that will get us out of here

it's called

get this

stay with me here

lying.

Reminder that Kiibo has ass armor, so please do not try to sexually harass the robot!

I want to travel around the world as Shinguuji's disciple and fix him with love. We would take in all the sights the world has to offer while he would impart folklore knowledge to me, telling me about the distinctive customs and practices of each culture. To provide shelter during the night, we would erect tents, toasting marshmallows on the campfire and trading ghost stories before getting into our sleeping bags. At night, the sound of his voice reading folklore stories would be my lullaby to rock me to sleep. However, in truth I'd merely be faking it, and once in a while I'd open an eye to see him still watching me, his expression concealed by his mask but the fondness clearly reflected in his eyes.

One night, however, something is amiss. A bulge dents his pocket as he continues our ritual of bedtime stories. Once he verifies that I am asleep, he extracts a knife and raises it above me, ready to strike. But his hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, his trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. He throws himself on me and buries his face right where the knife should have gone, clutching at the fabric of my clothes. His whole body shakes and I scoop his body into my arms and tell him that everything will be okay, just like usual. His silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the night.

The recovery isn't immediate. The murder attempts continue afterwards, and his sleep is still punctuated by anguished cries for his Nee-san, but no matter what happens I'd show him that I'd always forgive him. Soon enough, traces of his former self start to surface, hinting that his sister may in fact be alive. We vow to continue travelling around the world to find her together.

He would finally be cured of his trauma, because the one force that can overpower anything – whether it be tulpas, incest, or DID – is love.

Iruma is a cunt that wanted to kill and anyone that likes her is as braindead as she is.

Just wondering,how did your love to Tsumigi started and did it changed at all after the spoilers?

DUDE

ELEPHANT'S TRUNK

LMAO

Reminder that she died for nothing.

Tsumugi looks like my actual waifu who will not be mentioned here, so I threw all my chips on her and got more invested in her as the game came closer to release.

I feel now that she is a good girl who got MIND HACC'd into the role of Mastermind by the people making the TV show so now everyone is going to see her as a shitty person when she was likely just a cute Danganronpa fan. She's tragic to me.

i will use my drill to penetrate the armor

Miu please

Her death turned Shuichi into a man.

She died as a stepping stone for pianos, user.
Shitpost magic.

Wow its fucking nothing.

Nice joke, made me laugh.

Is she /drg/'s waifu?
I know she's mine.
Fucking Kodaka.

Miu was gonna go back in time and save everyone once she escaped! Her motives were complex!

Here's mine
Fucking Kohacka

Rood. I'm not much of an Irumafag but I think she's a cutie and acknowledge what she did was wrong.

How did your opinions about the characters change from

1. their design and talent reveal
2. their character profile reveal
3. their actual role in the game

If anything, Ouma is /drg/'s waifu.

Mine too. She was too pure for that fiction world.

Miu a slutty cute who got dealt a shit sandwich and made poor decisions in a terrible situation.

Reminder.

I want to be with Junko and hold her close for all eternity

None of the characters really changed their positions for me from the reveal up until knowing the details of the game.

Except Ouma, and pic related about summarizes it.

Tsumugi is now a tragic loss and it's even more tragic because the fan communities will probably latch on to the mastermind part more.

i.imgur.com/wnDiE4z.png

reposting from last thread

the comment itself was deleted, so people who have played the game/understand the plot fully- is this true?

Why does it look like he's riding a bike?

maybe if the threads still alive by the time im back from a nap i'll do draw requests? does anyone have anything they'd like drawn?

Kaede:
>Oh cool, a female protagonist. A nice voice too.
>I like her
>Poor girl..
Rantaro
>Not a huge fan
>He seems a lot cooler than I thought
>Fuck
Iruma:
>Seems alright, I really love her talent
>She's cute, might get a little annoying though
>Precious
Kokichi
>I love him
>I love him
>I want to adopt him and snuggle with him for the rest of my days
Kiibo
>Lmao a robot
>He's a lot sweeter than I imagined
>Protect this cinnamon roll
Gonta
>Another big guy? Alright
>He sounds interesting
>What a gentle giant, didn't deserve it
Saihara
>Looks emo
>..He's a girl, isn't he?
>He's cool
Tsumugi
>Pretty, looks like a killer to me
>A little bland
>She's alright, I feel bad for her
Korekiyo
>Weird
>Kinda cool
>Creepy but still cool.. And attractive
Tenko
>Another Hiyoko character maybe?
>Oh boy, can't wait for the memes on this character
>I actually.. really liked her
Kirumi
>Seems too much like Peko
>I love her so much
>That execution was harsh
Maki
>Looks really cool
>I like her
>She's a little violent but actually kinda cool
Ryoma
>Oh god no
>Actually really like him
>Shame he was wasted so early, free time events for him I go
Kaito
>Looks like Hagakure
>Looks like Hagakure
>My bro, didn't deserve it
Yumeno
>My waifu I love her so much
>She seems cute
>Poor girl always suffering
Angie
>Asahina 2.0?
>She seems like a killer to me
>Protect her she didn't deserve that

Yeah, I'm as shallow as they get.

drew something relevant to this

i want to see the robot's body

Miu being fucked by Ouwa for losing to him.

Kiibo is probably something like Synths from Fallout. Fully human form. With a picture printer and heavy weapons

How many theories about the prologue and the "game's real plot" do we have now?
>it's all happening in kaede's brain
>concept theory
>tsumugi lied and they're real normies brainwashed into shsl
What else?

Juzoboys, punch everything!

Ouma getting punched like pic related

>tsumugi lied and they're real normies brainwashed into shsl
Please be real

Holy shit, you're right. Also, this is the first image result when you google "riding a bicycle while crying." Now I just kinda want someone to draw Ouma like this.

Kaede
1. best girl
2. best girl
3. still best girl but fuck you kodaka

Amami
1. best boy
2. best boy
3. wasted design. fuck you kodaka

Shuuichi
1. interesting that we have another detective
2. interesting that detective is pretty much the opposite of Kirigiri
3. of COURSE he has a secret ahoge under his hat kaede being protagonist was too good to be true

Ouma
1. too cute for that sinister sounding talent probably Saionji 2.0
2. suspicions confirmed.
3. the best character this franchise has ever produced

Maki
1. ok
2. ok
3. .......ok

Himiko
1. she gonna die
2. she gonna die
3. she.........didn't die???

Kaito
1. hagakure 2.0
2. hagakure 2.0
3. best bro

Miu
1. second best girl
2. second best girl
3. second best girl

Gonta
1. he gonna die
2. he gonna die
3. as expected

Tsumugi
1. she gonna die
2. she gonna die
3. seriously kodaka???

Korekiyo
1. interesting
2. interesting
3. incest tulpaman 10/10 best character

Angie
1. alolan asahina
2. i want her to live
3. fuck you kodaka

Tenko
1. eh whatever
2. eh whatever
3. eh whatever

Hoshi
1. he gonna die
2. he gonna die
3. as expected

Kirumi
1. eh whatever
2. eh whatever
3. probably had the most realistic reaction to an execution (running away) but for some reason everyone hates her?

Kiibo
1. he gonna die
2. he gonna die
3. b e s t b o y that actually survived!
....oh wait

Why not riding a dick?

She has the best and cutest love hotel scene

They already did that.

Kiibo is the main problem of this theory. Him being a camera, a fucking robot and breaking the 4th wall literally in the pre- and post-credit scenes is kinda... unreal.

While violently crying? That ain't my fetish, but whatever creams your twinkie my dude.

Kaede cuddling Ouma.

I know, I just want Tsumugi to be the good person I know she is, and not evil but just shoehorned into the role...

There's also the theory to just disregard chapter 6 entirely as lies while keeping everything else as truth. Basically the kids are SHSLs brainwashed to be normies who are then brainwashed back to be SHSLs to protect them during the SHSL Hunt, the outside world is fucked, and there are Remnants of Despair.

Make up whatever theory you like, it's a work of fiction : ^ )

Is Saihara going to reach Hinata levels of being shipped with everyone?

>Basically the kids are SHSLs brainwashed to be normies who are then brainwashed back to be SHSLs to protect them during the SHSL Hunt, the outside world is fucked, and there are Remnants of Despair.

Holy shit, what the fuck am I reading. I don't know if to admire the amount of thought put into it, or laugh at how stupid it sounds.

He's already above that because he can actually get laid in the game.

Did Rantarou's crazy sprite ever get used?

WHEN THE FUCKING FUCK IS THIS FUCKING LOCALIZATION DATE GETS ANNOUNCED FOR FUCK'S SAKE?!

I think it's more like this:
Their talents are sealed to protect them from the SHSL Hunt, and the SHSL Hunt is the game we see happening.

What I don't get is Amami's comment with regards to this being a copycat routine. Although it's possible Shirogane's talent is exactly that, what does he mean by it?

Can she be stopped?

No. No she can't.

>Their talents are sealed to protect them from the SHSL Hunt, and the SHSL Hunt is the game we see happening.
>3 people are the only survivors of this.

I expect some bullshit asspull to bring back characters.

Maybe his real talent was Bad Luck?

Didn't an early spoiler say something about Shirogane staging the entire thing because she was pissed about everyone living happy lives?

That would explain why Amami said what he did if it's true, this is actually a re-hash and not one of the real games.

As much as I'd love Kaede to come back, I'm not going to bank on it. It was nice listening to another theory though.

Let's all think of COMPLEX BRAINWASHING theory this way:

From Saihara's memory in one chapter, he remembers that all of them really were classmates before the killing game (correct me if I'm wrong though). For some reason, there is a SHSL Hunt.
Future Foundation or another entity similar to it gathered the SHSLs and seals their talents away to protect them from it.

If Kaede's memory about being kidnapped wasn't implanted, it can be assumed that they really did go to different schools after their talents were sealed away. Because even if you're brainwashed into becoming a talentless normie, having all previous SHSLs together in one class would have given something away.

For whatever reason, they were all identified as previous SHSLs and kidnapped. This is the prologue we see. All of them don't remember each other, all of them don't know shit about having talents, etc. This is supported by the Monokids saying things like "Huh, so you really don't remember your initial backgrounds/memories?" If we read into what Miu says about Rantarou when he acted like a know it all ("Haha, you think you got some kind of talent?!" or something like that) then it can be assumed that SHSLs are highly praised and/or loathed by society.

Their original SHSL talents were put back into them but their memories after their talents were sealed away were retained, such as the memory of going to different schools instead of the same school.

The killing game could very well be said to be the SHSL Hunt, maybe in a "new" way which is actually broadcasting it on TV instead of just random killings. Kind of like a "fuck you, you thought you could hide your SHSLs?" to the Future Foundation.

Tsumugi could also *easily* be bullshitting about the whole allergy thing (she could have painted herself pink, who knows) so she can fool them into thinking it was fiction.

I didn't say anything about Kaede coming back though, only that Shirogane staged this game and had the help of someone else to do it.

Kaede
>Female barbie protagonist? Ehh, ok.
>THIS COULD ACTUALLY BE SOMETHING
>What a waste, best girl was too good for this game.
Amami
>ZEUSSU
>Extraterritoriality/10
>What the fuck are you, Amami? I still need to know more.
Miu
>Junko 2.0 + Pepsi
>Are we going full BDSM now? Also these sprites, man, she's pretty
>Mui, you was a bitch sometimes, but only because of your childish manner of speech. RIP lewdest beautiful girl
Ouma
>Mein Fuhrer
>What is wrong with you, Ouma?
>CAN ANYONE STOP THIS MADMAN
Kiibo
>Hey guys look how robotic I am beep boop
>Perfect bully material
>Our Hero/10
Gonta
>Eh, whatever
>Purest creature
>This gentleman did nothing wrong
Saihara
>Is this a trap?
>*tips fedora* the character
>Fuck you and your fucking toilet
Tsumugi
>Will have a cosplay murder for sure
>Suspicious as fuck
>F I C T I O N
Korekiyo
>Can't unhear Yoshitake (Best girl after the sprites leaks)
>This guy might actually be useful in trials, looks intelligent enough
>Tulpaman, you really fit this game
Tenko
>Might be ok, Asahina+Akane vibes
>Muh feminism muh Mahiru 2.0
>Whatever
Kirumi
>Purest maido
>Seems good, probably not a killer. Useful for gathering info.
>Meh
Maki
>Best girl, best design, Maaya fucking Sakamoto
>Demon princess, are you really Nursery School teacher..?
>Still want to date, hug and marry
Momota
>Shady dude, might actually be a killer and a retard
>Whatever
>Based as fuck, thank you for everything
Himiko
>Are we going to see magical killing show, right?
>Mahou-loli, whatever
>Meh
Angie
>Insane maniacal bitch
>Kami-sama stuff, huh?
>May I hug it? Please?

>tfw speculation and theory-making about the end of V3 will go on for 2+ years

About the fact why Rantarou was the SHSL Survivor, those auditions, motive videos, and whatever else points to the fact that it's a TV show they auditioned for can probably be explained as whoever's behind the entire SHSL Hunt wanted to glamorize the entire thing. The evidence that points to it being a TV show they willingly joined could have been staged before their talents were put back to them ("if you film this video with you saying these lines, we'll let you go.")

Remove this filthy female, /drg/ is for fujos and homos!
just kidding.

The theory you replied to does support the fact that Tsumugi was faking the allergy though.

But does anyone know what she really said in that scene? There are translations stating she "couldn't wear other people's clothes" and some that says she "couldn't cosplay real people". That's two different things. If it's the former then it technically means she can't wear clothes OWNED by other people, it has to be something she made or bought for herself

>Mary Suezuru gets new sprites
>My wife Mukuro doesn't

Protagonist substitute!
Fake!
What a ''great'' example for the rest of us
Killer!

These theories are really complex and meticulous.

Kodaka seems to have gotten great mileage out of this Truth and Lies theme if they hold any water.

delet this, Kaede is cutest protag

Reminder that Kaede get BTFO by worst mastermind and dies like a bitch.

How did you know what I was thinking?
It's because I'm an esper
Eeehh?

Just stop being a esper.....

Reminder that Kaede is literally perfect and died so the rest could live
And that Kodaka is a hack for making this plot twist

Forgot pic

Shirogane is cool because Kodaka managed to make cosplay surreal and creepy. Good take on Junko's multiple personalities.

The V3 continuity reboot/alternate universe/whatever is so confusing
so, like, DR1 and SDR2 never happened in this universe for real, they were fiction
But there IS a real Makoto Naegi, who may or may not be responsible for the events of V3?

human Kiibo

Its real if you believe, user.

Holy shit, they were too lazy to draw back sprites for the characters so some of those silhouettes look pretty fucked up. Like, assuming we're supposed to be seeing their backs 'cause they're looking at the carnage, Himiko's knees are on the back of her legs and Kaito's feet are apparently inverted. Fucking lol.

>Wanna know the truth? Find out in Ultra Despair Girls 2!

It'll make more sense once it's translated
We can't rely on the opinion of chinks because they can't tell their heads from their asses, if their terrible gameplay during the streams is anything to go by

>not Ultra Danganronpa Girls 2

They're supposed to be the enemies but okay.

Tsumugi is a cute otaku girl who hides her powerlevel and secretly hates normies like Amami. She's best girl.

Even after death, he teases Himiko.

They pulled that same shit with Leon's execution in the first game as well. In some frames if you look close enough you can faintly see Kyoko's face.

Still, after after half a decade, i'd expect better from Spike at this point.

>Reminder that Kaede is literally perfect
bland, little more assertive naegi with tits, breaking ground apparently

>died so the rest could live
still too dumb to defend herself properly

>And that Kodaka is a hack for making this plot twist
Idea was amazing for twist but I can admit that execution LMAO was weak. Based on this picture I expected some Ryoko 2.0 shenanigans which would justify switch but Akamatsu was dindu nuffin retard till the end and ultimately this was all pointless.

So Veeky Forums the girl?