Honda shadow

honda shadow

good starter bike ?

You're going to get raped into /dbt/, but yes they're good starters. Especially the 750's

>shadow
Heh nothing personnel, kid

Yeah. Avoid the 600. Its only a 4spd.

*revs engine behind you*

If you are planning to start sucking cock then yes.

get da busa bro

Absolutely. You likely won't outgrow anything over 750 cc anytime soon, definitely not within your first year of riding.

That, and the fact that Honda makes the best motorcycle engines on the planet. Pic related.

>is 250 kg pigfat cruiser a good starter bike?

No it's fucking not you fucking retard

It is though. As long as he isnt a noodly arm faggot like yourself

Nobike spotted

>no dynamics
>no speed
>no handling

It is good for going straight, not learning how to ride a bike. You americans fucking baffle me.

Maybe thats all he needs.
Stop forcing your shitty opinion on others

I went from a Ninja 250 to a GSXR 600 to a GSXR 1000 all in one season. And now I'm looking at turbo busas and i only have around 2,000 miles under my belt. Deal w/ it

I have a bike, and it's not pigfat.
He wants to learn to ride a bike, which first of all means understanding how basic handling, leaning and cornering works. This means
that he needs a cheap light bike with high posture seating that will forgive his first mistakes
>Stop forcing your shitty opinion on others
Same goes for you, retard?

This is a fallacy. There's no more complex definition of bike that implies they have to handle a certain way. OPs start with a very vague notion on what he wants a bike for, and you extrapolate this notion thinking he want to go hekitk on some twisties.

If OP is considering a Honda Shadow, it makes no sense to think he's interested in sportsbikes. Take your no true scotsman to the nearest refugee center, you eurocuck.

I'm looking to get my first bike and have no prior experience with motorcycles. I feel like after the MSF course, I'll know how to handle biked well enough to take it easy on a 600 class sportsbike. Have any of you started on 600s or something similar?
>tfw can't ask this in the dbt drz shitfest

OP asked if its a good bike for beginners
My opinion is that it is.
You keep sperging about nothing
Eat shit

t. moneybags

Tbh tho, I'm gonna go from my 300 to a 1000cc sports bike cuz can't afford the extra step of getting a 600cc supersport

Tbh I would not recommend that. The 1000 is stupid fast, it really is one of the least practical machines for road use. a GSXR 750 or 636 would be a better bet imo

ya fuck power rangers. they're for faggots

Guys im thinking about buying a sport bike.
Pic related is where i would be riding

>your argumented opinion is bad because fuck you fuck off cunt
crybaby

I'm currently on a R3 so its not the slowest 300 ever. I get what you are saying about the practicality of a 1000cc and was initially pretty hesitant about getting one instead of a 636/675/750. How is the gearing on the middleweight bikes? I mean like with a 1000cc you don't have to get out of first until 150km/h+ or something stupid. Any idea on what the shifting etc is like on middleweight bikes? I would be riding mostly for commuting and twisties on weekends. Not been to the track.

I never mentioned anything about sportsbikes, you retarded amerifat, nice proofreading skills, faggot

Your opinion is shit because you keep forcing it.
If you had said its a bad bike and given legit reasons as to why, that would be fine.
Amazing how some people cant understand simple conversation. Then blame others for their short comings.
Seek help

In mph, 70 1st, 100 2nd, 120 3rd, etc...

My 600 is by far the most fun to ride and easier to manage in the twisties. I literally can't do anything with the 1000. I can use like 3000 rpms worth of power in a given gear before I'm

Post your bike, boy.

>because you keep forcing it
I'm not forcing anything you idiot, I'm just stating my opinion and trying to prevent op from doing what is a big mistake in my book.
>If you had said its a bad bike and given legit reasons as to why, that would be fine.
I did, but apparently you're too retarded to read properly. You should probably just off yourself finally you idiot.

This
You sound like a 12 year old whos never ridden a bike.
Maybe think about why OP would choose a cruiser before you open your shit filled mouth

They're not bad, my friend started on a Shadown 750 and has enjoyed it. Don't take corners too fast until you get the max lean angle figured out though, my friend scrapes the pegs on his constantly when trying to ride in the twisties and it has caused him to run into the other lane a couple of times, scary shit. The one you have in the OP looks like the pegs might be a bit higher than his are though.

a bit much.

what sucks about the American market. Is that there is so little in the 300-600cc range, that is a street bike.

you have 250cc starter bikes. then you have to go straight to 600 and up bikes.

I actually want a honda cb400 super four since I was younger and was into the yankee look.

Too bad it's not available here in USA

I want a cb1300 super four.

best I can do with out doing a grey market import though florida, is a cb1100

I had an 800. It was awesome. I put a windshield on it tho.

Get atleast a liter bike you'll grow into it

just get harley 1600cc it has same power as 400cc anywhere else in world

Posting my baiku

Posting my miatu

Posting my other baiku

My other baiku

Posting my vannu too