Concept cars you wish went into production thread...

Concept cars you wish went into production thread. Pic related -- Ford blew their final chance at reviving the RWD land yacht.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fdN40tOtEKs
youtu.be/fdN40tOtEKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If they produced that there is a 100% chance it would be a nigger mobile 5 years down the line

>tfw this could have been the 3rd gen Panther
>tfw this could have been used as the next generation cop cruiser
>v10 Ford rwd ex-cop cruisers will never be available for $1500

On a related note, does anyone have any theories on why this became the de facto "Black Dude What Lives in Atlanta, Georgia Official Car"?

OP here. Would have been awesome as a cop car.

Instead, Ford gave those poor cops this pile of FWD shit. I'd hate to spend 9 hours a day in this thing.

>basketball players own Bentleys
>Cheap not-Bentley comes out
>"aww sheet imma baller now"

taurus are awd tho

I hate those fat grille bars.

youtube.com/watch?v=fdN40tOtEKs

This, I guess? I really like the look of the Chrysler 300s from the front, they have a classic style that I really like.

Why are they shit though?

Chrysler build quality, and buying used is a nightmare because niggers can't into maintenance.

Not all

I also like the 300c, however they keep there price pretty high in my country so its not really worth buying

>Build quality
Is this just some stupid autist meme? Like, what does bad build quality imply? Does the headliner flop onto your head at 4k miles? Do the chairs suddenly lose all grip and fall backwards? Are all the panels assembled with dents?

I've never seen one of these on the road. The only police interceptors I see are Explorers. The LAPD has a shitload of them

>Is this just some stupid autist meme

Have you actually bought a car at some point, or...

2008 Acura TL Base. First car. It's alright, nothing noticeably broken.

interceptor are, since they're basically SHO

>The only police interceptors I see are Explorers
Did they phase out all the Crown Vics already? I'd figure the LAPD would have replaced them with Taurus and Charger interceptors already. Then again, they probably would never use the AWD in SoCal.

But no, they've been around for a few years now. My small town has one, along with an Explorer.

>mfw I remember they tried out the Impala interceptor and bought 3 of them at once
>meanwhile they still had CV's
>fast forward
>all Impala's on fuckstick nowhere MI's police force have gone away and they still have 3 CV's that have been around for more than 10 years now
Built Ford Tough.

Here is a Ford with a hood and a lot of space, OP.

They know
youtu.be/fdN40tOtEKs

Does it have a V10?

Never seen a police taurus that wasn't SHO

Id hate to be the idiot who tries to run from that

See many 2008 Chryslers are junk by now

Dodge Dart owner here, let me tell you about my build QUALITY:

>hood misaligned from factory
>center console bolts to floor literally only two threads in and untightened
>wastegate preload set improperly from factory
>missing underbody aero panels from factory making advertised MPG impossible to attain
>steering column safety bolts sheared off in normal driving
>random electronic failures - one time I had the whole dash light up on the highway and the blinkers all started going off in double-time
>all the metal framework behind the dash is rusting
>cruise control only works in South Carolina

German electronics, Italian engine, American assembly.
QUALITY.

sounds like the Daimler days only with more PASSION

So when'd you send it in to be returned under warranty?

It is, all the interior electronics are leftover from Daimler, it even has a Mercedes-style keyfob and Daimler ESP while the Magnetti Marelli ECU of the Giulietta and 500 Abarth was replaced with a Bosch one in the Dart that hates fun.

It's rather disconcerting to watch Torque app data on the throttle percentage, on the highway it bounces between 35% and 87% open, but I think that's actually because Multiair is actually controlling the intake charge.

I honestly love the SOUL AND PASSION meme (i put a pair of QVs on it for good luck) and the car has never failed to start or stranded me. It also handles beautifully and the engine note puts a smile on my face every time. It just does a bunch of weird shit because it's a factory frankencar assembled by idiots.

This is now a sheeeit thread.

ok fine

sheeit checking in

Weird, I owned a 2013 Dart Rallye with the DDCT and 1.4T and while it was not a truly fun car (thanks for the shitty ECU, Dodge) I had no real build quality issues in the 3.5 years and 110,000 miles I owned it. No interior trim broke save the passenger sun visor, which is a known issue on early Darts and was replaced under warranty. The car had 0 rust despite living the first 3 years and Michigan and driven 80 miles daily on salty roads.

in term of cars niggs can be true patriots they love big american sedans. Same thing with oil towelheads they even sold the commodore in the middle east and the 300 is super popular.

Built Ford tough. Lol. Check resale values. That is the best way to discover build quality. When your four or five year old Ford can't be traded in at the same dealer you bought it from because they don't want it and you still owe twice what it's worth you will understand build quality.

Until the transmission fails. And they ALL fail. All of them.

>Ford blew their final chance at reviving the RWD land yacht.

What is Lincoln?

Hot garbage

This could have been easily a reality. A meme reality

That car is ugly as fuck. Good thing it'll break down quickly and hopefully gets scrapped.

In this case? We're talking about a mid-00s Chrysler Transmission. That should tell you enough.

Thats what happened to me with my pontiac. They sold it for waaaay more and now nobody wants it. Im never buying a car from this one fat fuck dealer again.

Thats the fusion's dad