Music List: pad.riseup.net/p/datmusic
Meets List: pad.riseup.net/p/datmeets
/dat/ Fap: zeemaps.com/map?group=1829299

>Community Links
Cart/o/graphy Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg (embed)
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JlmyKZMHboE
youtu.be/c6wMH2AGbwg?list=PL8b_5ZgS33O4yxrOWJbNar287w9hSJxB8
youtube.com/watch?v=GQO1qZD5lek
maceengineering.com.au/epages/shop.sf/en_AU/?ObjectPath=/Shops/mace/Products/SHFT811-A
domain.com.au/news/latest/
ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/showthread.php/74903-GT86-received-Defect-for-a-stock-safety-feature
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not using the taurus shoops
i liked them better desu

Thoughts on The Grand Tour? If any of you cunts actually watch it

bring sally up, bring sally down

it started bad but got better

this.

EP2 was a low point and most after it are good

The special was Decent and the last two episodes where amazing.

Hopefully S2 will have more comfy Top Gear UK 2002-2015 feels

lets do aussie music again

ill start:
youtube.com/watch?v=JlmyKZMHboE

oh fuck yueah

youtu.be/c6wMH2AGbwg?list=PL8b_5ZgS33O4yxrOWJbNar287w9hSJxB8

90s aussie music was fucking sick. As good as the grunge coming out of Seattle sounded, a lot of it was the same; copying the butthole surfers and the melvins.

TISM for example, who the fuck is going to replicate that shit?

beats me postie

wat i reckon is that that generation of 90's grunge is long gone and not easily replicated m8

Like its sort of like the 60's of our generation, just so many good classics from 1990-2000 that will NEVER be made again today, everythign is just to over processed and the whole audio style these days is too clean and perfect to the point of actually hurting the unique sounds of some bands, like Blink 182's new stuff, dear god what where they thinking?

>>'Strayan Scenic as fuck
>>'Strayan Cucked as fuck
stop it falcunt

Daily reminder that this is the worst thread on Veeky Forums

C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R

No one cares

make me
last 2 threads havent been that bad desu.

They're only good when you're not posting

but im always posting, just usually as user.

>implying me live streaming me driving manual for the first time in 2 years wont be funny as fuck

never driven a v8 manual before, how hard can it be?

I hope you crash and die

Like honestly, please die you waste of fucking space.

Coffs bp

Falcunt is too pussy to accept a fight though

Nite nite autismuscles and jimmy

why are aussie 90's interiors so cheap and shit

>last 2 threads havent been that bad desu.

ctrl+f falcunt
7 results from 21 posts = 1 in 3

Literally the worst thread on Veeky Forums.

C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R

The special was great

>Dickshift

>When the dealership wants 2x as much for the part than you can get it online for, even the aftermarket version is cheaper than dealerships

I can understand why they're called stealerships

youtube.com/watch?v=GQO1qZD5lek

I only go dealership if there's no other way or if the cost is similar enough.

>Look at cost of the part from Amazon
>$90 AUD
>$130 shipping

Fuck my life m8

Postage with parts online is what truly fucks you. How much is the part from the dealer?

$175

I guess go dealer then. I went through the same thing and just went with the dealer.

Fuck off retard.

alright wow fellas
>gf buys forester with 240,000km, Head gasket blows at 250,000km
>buys another forester for cheap at 150,000km, owner claims HG was done, sure m8
>inspect it, no coolant leaks
>put it on hoist today, rcg leak has been siliconed up, looks like soft serve
>slight coolant leak from head
>previous owner had cranked up the boost without touching shit so its running very rich, burning oil and causing the CEL to go off(cleared it)

fuck this shit, fuck buying cars from ethnics and fuck every buying a car without getting under it. im tempted to fix the rcg leak (properly), engine wash it then sell it to some poor cunt but i'd be getting some bad karma, though would make $2,000-$3,000 more.

>fuck buying cars from ethnics
This was your first mistake. Never buy from ethnics, especially the darker ones. Especially with Subarus; the only safe sellers there are manly lesbians (if you can deal with fishy smell in the back seats) and older white gentlemen.

>im tempted to fix the rcg leak (properly), engine wash it then sell it to some poor cunt but i'd be getting some bad karma, though would make $2,000-$3,000 more
Slap on a scooped bonnet and sell it to some brown cunt.

Someone redpill me on RDA/EDC rotors and pads. I need some new rotors on my 350z and I can't afford the DBAS

>fuck buying cars from ethnics
That's the number one rule mate. It's your fault.

i told her no and to wait until we had all the documentation in front of us about the rebuild before jumping to a decision.
she was too excited and couldnt be talked down.

when i used the guy's bathroom he showed me a cabinet full of test, tren and other hormones lol.

>an Australian would never sell you a piece of shit car and say it was in good condition

Yep, that would never happen...

Aussie is a 50/50
Ethnic will have skipped on basic servicing guaranteed

This.

What the fuck is wrong with p platers?
Bendix Ultimates kgo

my auto sparky mate did a cashy for his ethnic neighbours (who are(((doctors)))) on their newish corolla. It wouldn't start, turned out to be fuel pump so he changed that and the fuel filter and then no worries cya later.

a week later his neighbor shows up at his front door with an angry face "YOU FUCKED MY CAR YOU IDIOT" skipping on the details, their corolla started big end knocking (or seized, I cant remember).

It was funny how I spoke to him before their car fucked up he told me not to judge a book by it's cover and said his neighbors were alright people.

>Being friendly with your neighbours

Bad move lad, Fuck neighbours.

Lol'd

Absolutely this

ive gotten in screaming matches with most of them because they keep aggro'ing me.

New renters up the back seem nice and maybe 3 other people in my area and thats it.

>Have party out back, tell cunt neighbour that its happening and we'll make noise
>He comes over at 8pm and tells us to shut down the partybecause his baby is trying to sleep
>turn up music louder and start swearing every 2 words because his other kid is out the back in the pool
>comes over and tries to fight me for being a wanker
>start party back up again at 4am when we get back from clubs

Literally fuck them, don't even tell them before you have a party, makes it worse.

I'm a p plater and I don't do dumb shit like that.
Just installed a short shifter today, it actually feels so much better. I recommend anyone with a manual to get a short shifter its so much better.

It's good if your stick is connected to your gearbox, but for cars with linkages it might throw it out of gear or not go in right if it's too short, etc. But they are good.

>Literally fuck them, don't even tell them before you have a party, makes it worse.
Lol ive neveer had that happen and i used to throw house parties till 4am in the morning at my place and next door

Your neighbors are just cunts then.

Ive been a hermit for the last 4 years anyway so jokes on them i have no friends anymore :3
Yeah i wunna do that when i get my t56 dunnydoor back on the road

What brand did u go with?

Yea lucky its a rental and i'm not buying this shithole. Yea I started being a hermit too and lost most of my friends, It's a shit feeling. None of them even bother texting and saying anything. It's my mates 21st tonight and he hasn't invited me out to party so idk, dog mates.

>It's my mates 21st tonight and he hasn't invited me out to party so idk, dog mates.
as a 26 year old Hermit living at home (non rental, mum owns it) i completely understand.

Honestly they wherent ur mates then mate.

Yea. I knew that as soon as I don't get invites to anything anymore.

I have a getrag 260 so it has linkages but it seems really good atm. Drove around for a bit and I actually felt I could shift quickly.
Felt like a spoon in pudding before but now it's tightened up a lot.

I have a getrag 260 not a t56 unfortunately. I went with MACE as they do good things for v6 commys.
For a t56 I would go a rip shifter but they are a bit expensive.

Mate i never got invites, i was always pity invited as some of 5th wheel and then my "mates" got married, i didnt get invited to their weddings, everyone else was best man etc and then i never see them again.

Oh really? I might have to invest in a short shifter. I installed solid shifter bushings instead of the crappy rubber things under the linkage. Makes it 10000x better than what it was, It's a shame every performance part from my car is made in the USA so I need to spend 2x the amount to get it to my door.

Well Hopefully week after next ill go grab something like this
maceengineering.com.au/epages/shop.sf/en_AU/?ObjectPath=/Shops/mace/Products/SHFT811-A

Just make sure you adjust it right.

Yea i'll have to.

Yea these people won't be invited to my wedding (if i ever bother getting married).

>Yea these people won't be invited to my wedding (if i ever bother getting married).
Lol same here bud.

At least all us hermit neets and working poor can congregate in this shithole

I like talking anonymously to people around the country. It's better than talking to people irl.

Fuck buying from ethnics, and fuck selling to them too.
>Had a stock 2007 Mitsubishi 380 VRX up for sale a a couple of years back, 107000 on the clock, full service history and no accidents
>Listed for 6k, would have taken any offer above 4.5k
>Old ethnic bloke and his 17 year old hektikhabbi son come to view it at a local shopping centre, rolls up in a fairly recent C class Merc
>"I GIVE YOU $1000"
>no
>"OK, 1100"
>no
>"FINAL OFFER 1150"
>no
>Next 5 minutes was him abusing me, calling me a fucking wanker, etc
>Jump in car and drive off
>Next day, receive text
>"1200 FINAL OFFER PRICE FIRM"

Ended up selling it to some Asians who come to see it. Late 20something year old son and his parents. Headgasket blew on their old car, and couldn't be fucked fixing it.
Did them a favor and knocked 500 off the asking price after he said they were happy to buy it.

>talking
Well typically its typing but yeah i get what you man friend.

Its a more pure and chill form of communication, normies can barely talk anyway so im used to typing since the late 90's and dailup.
Lol ai same things happened here

Only buy and sell off fellow white aussies.

lol i've seen that car around. its got side skirts too.

Lol fuck it popped up on normiebook.

Did it at least fucking get painted?

Didn't even know mace made one for the t56. haha they only just started selling them recently. Definitely better than any eBay branded ones and probably just as good as the best ones.
I reckon the mace one would be good.

I'm assumin mazda 3 cos of the floor mats but I thought there would be a bit of stuff sold here? Or even japan might be cheaper than the US?

Noice ill whack it in some point.

>No work (cant find any)
>hoarding all muh dole
>barely $2500 to finish off this swap
And ive been "saving" since december

Hold me ;_;

nope but its the same mismatched colour as the front and back

Ethics love buying things cheap and selling them back for higher than the asking price.

I wanted to buy a phone off some ethnic pig and offered him $10 less than his asking price and said "no fuckhead stop low balling me". The phone was worth $50 less than he was wanting anyways. I told him to get fucked.

Lol technically typing but yeah. Ethics really annoy me so I don't go out anymore. I used to bash one ethnic everytime i went out because they'd try to shape up to me after accidently grinding with their gf or bumping into them moving around through the clubs and spilling their drinks. Pretty funny because they don't know I was a vic champ in muay thai a few years back.

Yeah Mazda 3. Some stuff is sold and made here but most of it in the USA, JBR, Corksport, COBB sport, etc. The only decent mazda place in Aus that i've heard of is 2XS racing and they're on the other side of the country :/

Quick question how long should a T56 + wiring loom + tune take for my commdore?

Its coming up to week 3 on monday and i dunno if its done yet is that taking too long?

Halp Veeky Forums

ew
Lol mad cunt.

>Ethics love buying things cheap and selling them back for higher than the asking price.
Funnily enough, I got it cheap through work. Old bloke traded it in for a 2012 ASX but got fuck all for it. Boss sold it to be for $500 above trade in value, which was something like $1500. Drove it for a year and a bit and then sold it.

It's like they've all got this inability to behave civilly. Poos, Lebs, and Sudos; why are the dark ones such animals?

Fuck. Good deal.

>why are the dark ones such animals?
Aussies can be just as bad its just they are worse on average because lack of impulse control and shitty mudslime uncomfortable culture

>Most towns meth fucked
>no work
>poorfags have to steal to survive because Social Welfare is either not enough or immigrant faggots and abbos piss it up a tree
>Economy in the toilet, 4th+ year now in a silent recession
Gee i wonder why things are getting hard.

Hmm weird wouldnt have anything to do with selling out to china and fucking our economy in the long term by shitting on average aussies

domain.com.au/news/latest/

>Aussies can be just as bad
Rarely as often, or as severely. Sure, you'll get some cunt on shard here or there but only poos will try (and utterly fail at) taking sneaky pics in the gym, and lebs in general are a blight upon Aussie car culture. Thieving, ricing cunts haven't contributed a single positive thing.

Is this falcunt? It's good you de tripped cos now people are actually talking about cars.
Just get any job you can get man, dish washer at a cafe is a shit job with low pay but you could get paid cash and keep being on the dole.

It would be cheaper getting stuff from across the country compared to outside the country. Shipping should cost too much anyway unless we are talking big parts.

Utterly agree, but as ive said ive had more run ins with dodgy fellow white cunt aussies
>Just get any job you can get man,
can we not dwell on this again?

Ive been trying to get work for over a decade now there is fuck all.

ALL of the jobs in this area are fucking mates of mates helping mates get mates rates and mates jobs.

I dont have any mates so i dont get any work the nepotism here is fucked everyone admits it.

That's illegal and your car will get defected. Your shifter in a manual car needs to be have the gear overlay displayed

>Your shifter in a manual car needs to be have the gear overlay displayed
Never heard of this?

Is this for real? I havent been a p plater since early 2012 so i am obviously out of touch in nsw

Yea I've found 1 dealer for all the stuff I want but there are threads saying its a shit business from 2010-2012 and nothing else after late 2012, but everyone on normiebook says its a 5/5 business.

they come from places where not being a cunt is disadvantageous
even to the point where selling out and betraying your own family is just a normal thing

>Economy in the toilet, 4th+ year now in a silent recession
the floods and fires in Queensland cant have helped

>selling out to china and fucking our economy in the long term
iirc there is some mercantilism in that aus was mostly exporting raw goods rather than processed products, new Zealand has the same problem
also the ghost city building binge is winding down in china in part because so few people have bought apartments

>shitting on average Aussies
its like that where business is powerful and does not need to bring the public into the deals that effect them
only vaguely I know this but here are some that come to mind

Gina Rinehart
(coal export) ?

Rupert Murdoch
(does some fucky things)

tuna fishing in general
(a bit overboard where the older players are so rich they don't care if the fish stock dies out)

>also the ghost city building binge is winding down in china in part because so few people have bought apartments
Lol or my favorite thing is that these chinks buy buildings and then dont do anything with them and cant even rent them out at a loss because everyone here is broke

The bubble is going to pop very soon and hopefully piss off alot of dumb chinks

We are a Banana republic and 60% of our economy is based in "Services"

I've heard of cunts getting done in for faded shift patterns. Of course if you're getting reamed by the revenue raisers they'll defect you for one thing or another anyway, so perhaps the shifter satiates them and they fuck off before doing you in for other sick mawds.

well i had the foresight to keep my car completely stock until i got my fulls, never got defected.

Bust a taillight, shake something loose in the engine bay, or just make shit up. Whatever it takes for them to fill the quota. There are plenty of horror stories floating about, mate. Perhaps the culture is a little different in NSW but I doubt it; in VIC there was some bloke with a bone stock 86 who got a defect for the factory DRLs. The vulture in question was well known for his jihad on Japanese sports cars.

Yikes.

Yeah NSW is pretty lax in general at least in area

Disregard, I'm retarded. It was a traffic infringement notice for the stock DRLs.

>ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/showthread.php/74903-GT86-received-Defect-for-a-stock-safety-feature

Still, the point stands. They want an excuse to fine you for something, all in the name of muh road safeters and revenue raising.

i would have just taken them to court and hope the judge is level headed

>buy buildings and then don't do anything with them
I would guess they are just buying them to use as a store of wealth
or just because there is nothing else they feel like investing in

>cant even rent them out at a loss because everyone here is broke
in the worst case the old city is knocked down and displaces the old and poor people living there
disheartening to see habitable buildings destroyed for the sake of buildings that no one wants or can afford to live in

>We are a Banana republic and 60% of our economy is based in "Services"
surely there are still some pragmatic and physical jobs about ?
I'm a little worried my apprenticeship in turning and fitting will be useless by the time I am qualified (5 years min 15 years max)

>surely there are still some pragmatic and physical jobs about ?
Nah we've gone full matriacrhal

I dont see many young women age 15-35 struggling for work and tonnes of old bitter cunts 45-65 in High up HR and CEO type roles

Displacing men who typically worked those roles and now we are having trouble finding more traditional "Bloke" work because all the mines, manufacturing and everything else has taken a shit.

Guess we're just meant to get a rich wife/gf/partner and sponge of them?!

Not in Cucktoria. They only do that for ethnics and women, what with all the pussy quota appointments.

That Leb tweaker who snackbar'd a bunch of cunts in the Melbourne CBD was on parole at the time. And all those Ape-x cunts.

the fuck?

God that state is cucked

i ready every post on /pol/ and that thread i made here on Veeky Forums about it and i just cant belive it.

Thank fuck i stayed in NSW

A mate of mine lives there and he's heading back to uni this year. I've cautioned him on the sort of horrors that come from those halls, and if he sticks his dick in crazy to Gable Tostee it in case fake rape allegations get thrown about.

on the topic of buying cars from ethnics
>buy car from aussie in nice area of sydney with full service history
>knew fuck all about cars at the time, barely even looked at the car, just paperwork(stupidly)
>have car for a few years no issues at all just maintenance items

Yeah to be honest i havent even met a girl that is REMOTELY compatible with me

>loves cars
>loves dogs
>redpilled
>hates immigrants
Even country chick are massive SJW biggots here

It's absolute suffering trying to buy a good BMW. About 50% of the listings on gumtree have the name ABIB attached at the top.

DON'T DEAL WITH WOGS OR CHINKS

>be looking for a decent G27 used so i can hook it up to PS3 for some GT6 and PC for sims
>I KNOW WHAT I GOT $350PP+
>offer them reasonable offers of $100-200 with postage
>no reply
What the fuck is with these scumfucks?

Just gonna walk into Harvey Norman next week and put $350 cash on the table and tell them to go get my a G29 i am sick of trying to find a fucking reasonable wheel.

>Nah we've gone full matriarchal
fooking pooftas ! they must have let this happen

>having trouble finding more traditional "Bloke" work
because of dependence on agriculture this gets worse every time there is a drought or a pack house burns down

>Guess we're just meant to get a rich wife/gf/partner and sponge of them?!
>tfw being a lady killer becomes a profession

There's a lot of stuff that an officer can give you a defect on, it just depends on how much a cunt they feel like on the day. I've had an officer point out that technically, the stock Twin Cam steering wheel in my Corolla could be dangerous and subject to a defect notice because it doesn't have a sufficient crash pad and is dished.

I've also been told by mechanics and other people in the industry that it's possible to get a defect for tyres being the wrong size, or having wheels with an offset different than stock. Could get a defect for having 195/60R14's instead of 185/60R14's.

>look at base models and E46s that only habibbys drive

look at an upper trim 3 series or a 5 series and you're fine