You ever listen to people that don't know shit about cars talk about cars?

You ever listen to people that don't know shit about cars talk about cars?

"I drive my 2000 Buick 40 Miles a day it's a trooper lol AHAHHHHAAAHSHSHSGSGY G GJHBG!!!@@@"

It's kinda fucking grating

You ever listen to people that have autism and care what other people say?

>You ever listen to people that don't know shit about cars talk about cars?

>"I drive my 2000 Buick 40 Miles a day it's a trooper lol AHAHHHHAAAHSHSHSGSGY G GJHBG!!!@@@"

>It's kinda fucking grating

It's kinda fucking grating

Ladies and gentlemen welcome edgy poster #1. Thanks for going out of your way to make that post man we all appreciate it

>"I drive my 2000 Buick 40 Miles a day it's a trooper lol AHAHHHHAAAHSHSHSGSGY G GJHBG!!!@@@"
That's like half of Veeky Forums

I drive my RX-7 40 miles a week- it's a trooper! lolXDhahahahalmao

how the fuck can a statement like that trigger you?

So what if they driver their 17 year old car 40 miles a day? As long as they maintain it well or at least try to then it's all fine by me

My car gets such good gas mileage! I only have to fill it once a week!
>Fucking Dodge truck with a 30 gallon fuel tank

""My cousin has a built mustang man we were on 696 doing at least 220mph with it""
""CAI fartcan and half ass tune really add 75hp bro""
""Yeah those cars are $100k they must be so fast""
"Yeah his car has turbos so it will definitely beat your nonturbo car" (some shitbox running 7psi)
"my last system blew the back window out twice it was so loud"
(2 kickers on 1200watts)
Ive heard so many more

I made 550rwhp at 7lbs.
Thank you v8 gods

>when referring to any i4
>It's a v4?

I kind of just chuckle and say yes

That doesn't bother me as much as people who are completely retarded about cars
>"I don't notice the gas gauge until the light comes on"
I really regret putting my penis inside that woman.

Silly things Americans say thread?

>my car gets really good mileage, 24 mpg highway

>Oem stock fuel pump
Did this every fillup and it lasted 85k miles from new
> ebay $65 fuel pump
Horrible noises when priming at quarter tank and below
Now I fill tank when it hits quarter

kek
cheaper fuel user, plus europe's mpg is different that american mpg. A twingo in american mpg only makes like 30mpg.

>europe's mpg is different that american mpg

>mfw trying to buy a new car
>mfw even car lots pulling the i know what ive got shit

Find nice clean looking impreza sport. Decide to test drive it interior looks like a wild animal clawwed it up, pulls to the left and despite supposedly having 90k miles on it the gear shift is awfully loose. Decide fuck it ill buy if i can get it cheap and save some dosh, tell him max ill do is 5k, straight up tells me its 7300 and he wont go any lower, gets pissed when i tell him that i can get a fucking WRX for that money.

Car has been sitting there for over 3 fucking months and id bet im one of the only people to even look at it because its a fucking manual transmission.

Don't FUCKING look at me like that

Let it rot

Let that fuck accomplish nothing

yep his loss, ive got over 7k in cash burning a hole in my pocket, and instead of being remotely reasonable and making a fair sale he wanted to be a cunt and now he can keep that piece of shit

>tell guy I had to change my headlight bulb on my mercedes which costs $120 b/c xenon
"Lol thats what you get for buying a mercedes, those cars are like the most unreliable"
dude drives a honda fit and is married to a single mom

did he happen to look like this?

>drives a honda fit and is married to a single mom
If I become that, I hope one of my friends will have the common decency to intervene, or at least just shoot me.

One time i had a 20 minute long argument with this guy who was trying to convince me that a toyota 22re is better and faster than a 22r because the E on the end stands for extended. the 22re has an extended block which gives it more displacement. i dont know why that pissed me off so much but fuck that guy

>Gas is cuck because diesel is cheaper

Most of the time, it's
>DUDE TURBO LMAO

>my car is a v4

>90% of posts in any "daily manual thread" or its derivatives.

We have way too many auto drivers and bus riders on this board.