>Season 3. Act 01. Pandemonium
dfoneople.com/news/updates/605/Overview

>Steam™
steamcharts.com/app/495910

>New DFO artbook:
aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=85800836
dfonexus.com/threads/pandemonium-concept-art.12567/

>Level 90 Epics:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ERWsPVGJDotgSFzBq-9VUHEf_rWBK2UurvXSJI1N6Rc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>DnF Updates:
dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054

>Update Schedule
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Vxz-_PkN_aiRITA7TO0Aqov_alKgPaTLAGMzFs0bG4/

>NORMAL ANTON GUIDE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T4uCWBAsJAGxds0juJxU60TGQe5fJCJHkYlKdO9nuJA/preview?pli=1

>ANTON RAID GUIDE
darkmatter.zone/d/7-how-to-make-turtle-soup-anton-raid-guide
archive.is/hVF3J

LUKE NORMAL GUIDE
>docs.google.com/presentation/d/1s4aEvBMHbDL-EetId-l48KL5s8zcnybvdmb4DUHZERs/edit#slide=id.p

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD

>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE
dfoneople.com/news/events

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
ask in the thread

>Wiki
wiki.dfo.world

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Skill Planner (Entirely unnecessary)
dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/gjs.html

>Pixiv Tags
アラド戦記 – Arad Senki
던파 – Deonpa
Dungeon&Fighter
DNF
D&F

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oi1mfV8g7D0
vocaroo.com/i/s0vWkcjgA1b6
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM2g6r-N_8
youtube.com/watch?v=eBDiHqnL4os
youtube.com/watch?v=5XtNXy5RSkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm going to marry Vetala!

I'm going to fug Tab-chan!

>88.5 is as far as you go.
>You go no further, no less.
>You need parties and shared scenarios to proceed at a reasonable pace.

>No guild
>No pub parties
>Not geared enough to get one of those "WOW AWESOME COME JOIN US" invites.

Guess I quit. What the fuck was I thinking, actually hitting 90 when it first came out.

Be back when 100 cap comes out and they throw tickets!

I'm a subpar bug and randos let me tag along

Ganbatte, user!

>he doesn't have friends or guild mates for scenario parties

haha, me neither

Nothing.

I've seeked across all 3 channels, and nothing. It's over. The dream's dead, and I didn't even get to burn hell invites and get nothing.

Burned like 150 free hell mode invitations before patch though. 0 drops, 0 nothing.

Slayer Mode clears with the 3x EXP pots give more EXP than shared Scenarios

Friends all got better lives and don't have time to spare for DFO. Even if they did come back, they quit at 50.

They wouldn't stomach leveling like this.

Which dungeon, exactly? Full runs?

>Rape mileage
>lol can't afford but 3 3x potions

GREAT

i need the portraits or pictures of the half-breeds

no lewds please

do you want my summy's scenarios, she hasn't even done the introductory quests yet

A full clear of Time Square on 3x EXP pot is around 7.2mil exp per clear. A rush of Wind Canyon with Hell Mode turned on and a 3x EXP Pot gives 4.8mil exp per clear.

>all this capping woes
>meanwhile I'm just comfy ~1 level/day'ing my backlog of 50's alts

But that's a norn

>Can't access Wind Canyon till 89

SHIT GAME

>Time Square

Guess I'm going there next time..if I can unlock Slayer. I can only level this one character to 90 if this is the case. I don't have other characters that can handle slayer.

I've done it... I've rid the world of the Cursed Sword...

Absolutely beautiful. Thank you.

>Mind of Egene killed any backlog minus the Kunoichi I'm going to delete due to nerfs, and the MRanger I'm going to likely delete due to no slot machine luck.

>Instabacklogged when cap raises.
>90% of these characters aren't getting played anymore due to level cap stupidity.

I really liked that Witch and Nen Master, too

I think you might be able to get away with King difficulty. For reference, leeching off someone else's Metro Center Scenario seems to give 2.2mil exp per clear so as long whatever you're running gives more exp than that 2.2mil then doesn't have to be on Slayer Mode.

Express mode leveling is pretty comfy

yeh boi

>mfw my main is already level 90
>mfw when I already have Zelva Explorer so I don't even need to bother rushing my throwaway alts to level 90 and can just take my time with the ones I actually do play

youtube.com/watch?v=Oi1mfV8g7D0

>Minigames...
>...in 3D!

>bismute stone
>bismute

Ranger Rod, Bugs Life 3

Nice doom map, bro

Why did they pick Grappler of all the subs?

>F. Fighter looks visually better in another game compared to how she looks in DNF

The gook devs will never stop hating her.

>F.Fighter gets diet in DNF
>Becomes thicc again in Cyphers

Wew

>Vaughn made beggy cried

When do I get to raid this k-pop pretty's ass?

>page 10

>didn't create scenario parties
>now complaining when others don't create them

You are the problem.

Magic or Physical m.spit?

If you're going to play the meme man himself, you may as well go all the way and use magic.

So how's a no epic loser like myself supposed to get to 90?

Do I try and join parties in the scenario tab of Party Finder? It's not as if I'd be denied just because I don't have epic gear right? Right?

Join pubs, hope pubs actually let you in.

90% of scenario parties are statics/circlejerk guild shit, so you won't get in.

don't just make the title '/dfog' you incompetent fuck

Red Witch's Forest theme song is so familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on what it is...

vocaroo.com/i/s0vWkcjgA1b6

so where can i grind alts afk for a little bit of gold, some DCs, and even milage (not Tourneys)?

For now...
With the Rosetta Stone in ny possession which will let me delve into the ancient, forbidden knowledge it is only a matter of time before I get my hands on it.

So... What's the new goldmaker?
Or is it still Grandine?

buckle up

you may consider metro areas on your main because of rift, but there's not very many breakables for terranium on non-scenario map (only ~2 outside of boss room in time square full)

>page 10
>everyone is too busy playing the game

haha, I'll just take this princess

i got warned for posting a lewd gif in last thread

i give up
bye /dfog/
newfag janitors and mods was a mistake

Don't worry, I'll take care of this general while you're gone.

You, Rocco, the people of /dfog/, continue to torture me for having great respect for the powers that exist in this contaminated universe. But not anymore.... This whole bullying me as entertainment is final over.

Lady Muramasa has answers my calls and granted me with the power to rid this world of those like yourself. Now as a worthy owner of the Muramasa I can finally let out all of this stress and depression that has build up in side me. For once I'm actually happy and now all I need is the final two pieces of my Dark Goth set.

As for you, Roco, the god have shut down access to the arena until Feb 7th. That means you and her have more than 2 weeks to prepare yourself. If you choose not to show up then I will take that as your defeat and someone without any honor. I told you, I promise, once I have the power that I will challenge you to a duel.

So, go ahead, attempt to bully me with words that are no longer harmful. On the 7th I expect you to show us and face me. I'll show them your true colors.

>posting nsfw in a blue board
>he thinks newfag mods and janitors are finding his nasty rule-breaking posts without any help
The only newfag here is you.

judge for yourself
>wow its fucking nothing

As if I care about that weak sword anymore now I've been chosen by Lady Muramasa. But you're willing to challenge me in battle on the 7th as well.

You haven't posted any screens of your epics yet.

I want her to punish me while making that face!

@166049572
this faggot is the Tessa-reporter
fuck this faggot

I never posted a DFO related screenshot or image here, period, so what's your point?

I don't think the sword really chose you. I think you're going to chicken out on the 7th.

Your name. Not your in-game, but something we can all remember. That way, on the 7th I can use you as an example and spread fear into their hearts.

Hi Trina aka v501
You're summy videos are as cute as ever and and you don't look like a Dominatrix anymore
Are you still single btw?

How do you play F mech?
I got one to 86 using level up tickets and eugene eyes, but i don't kow what i'm supposed to spec in?
I only made her for the gale force assist

Place a viper. Then place another viper. Then do that some more.

Serously? That's it? What do I do with the leftover 4000 skill points?

Passives, awakening skills then whatever you feel like pressing from time to time.

Nice Pussy beam

>Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban.
>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
>All those deleted posts
Nice job.
Mentally ill paranoid shitposters should commit themselves desu.

I'll ask you again, YOUR NAME, user.

It's one thing to talk down someone, but what I can't stand the most is when the ones that were below you finally obtain power to stand up for themselves people like you run away cowardly. If it wasn't for people like you we wouldn't have a reason to get stronger in the first place.

I'm never mean or rude to people, but right now you are being a chickenshit.

If you can't stand it, why not consider having a seat?

>How do you play F mech?
cycle through g series while you spam vipers and cubes whenever they're needed

I love using rolling spike in this shithole.

Could anyone run OV masters with me 3 times? I'm a saint and have a party open on the OV channel.

If you stop making posts like these you might be bullied less

Whats the best title to use as a skin and why is it the wind canyon one?

>creator getting taken away by suparna..

Should I get vipe zero?

don't think it's really worth it since it doesn't add much damage to viper spam, especially if you go for toybox

viper zero should be a passive upgrade skill for ex-s anyway and not a separate skill

>no DIs drop in hellmode
so this is the """"""new and improved"""""" hellmode, wow

They do drop occasionally it's just not every hell mode now. There's also a rare chance at getting a "jackpot" DI drop that's like 20+ DI.

>more RNG
i love it...

>not using one of those titles that are extremely large like the Original Zombie Title or the Anton Raid Event title.

Do i max land runner? Because i dropped it to lv 1, and what about it's passive?

What about detonation? i javnt used it so far?

I maxed regular viper, but should i max EX-S viper?

I maxed spriggan.

>wanting to show off with an overly huge title

sorry, I don't like to stand out that much, I don't even like brand name clothing irl

>Come to Veeky Forums to check on what Veeky Forums is up to
>Can't even get to 90, or 89
I guess I expected this.

>Pandemonium is huge as fuck
>just want to farm ebins
Fuck...

>maxed spriggan

this isn't 70 cap anymore, that memebuild isn't as good now. I would dump points into EX Viper.

Do not curse him. He tattles on Veeky Forums; that should tell you how pathetic his life is.

Knight-knight...

It isn't surprising.
Most of these guys don't even have a single completed 80 or 85 Epic set.
All you have to do is unlock Hell mode, which should take an hour or two at most if you've spent any time this week doing your Scenarios.
It's wonderful that there are based janitors and mods taking out the trash on the regular.
Discord and Nexus are always open if you want to post nothing but misinformation and circle-jerk all day.

>Discord and Nexus are always open if you want to post nothing but misinformation and circle-jerk all day.
what will happen to /dfog/?
rip

Not having completed Epic sets is hardly uncommon and usually isn't a measure of anything other than wallet size. It's not like the drops can be controlled.

I found my BiS weapons from Hell mode, and finished my Epic armor set using nothing but the thousands of free event invites Neople has given us.

Wallet size is unimportant, all you have to do is get lucky.

Only shitters get lucky. We've been over this.

True.
I'm complete garbage at this game desu.

Reminder that /dfog/ couldn't even handle release OV

what's this? youtube.com/watch?v=iMM2g6r-N_8

youtube.com/watch?v=eBDiHqnL4os

Looks like a new dragon zone and avatar set. The set reminds me of gen 7 which I wish we had in dfog.

Chinese New Year event dungeon, apparently.

So I'm finding multiple videos of Korean players getting a shitton of Epic drops in a full day of running hells, and they're not all just trash drops, only about half of them. What the fuck is going on?

Post em
>Asians celebrate lunar new year
no way

Is there's an event going on?

youtube.com/watch?v=5XtNXy5RSkE

>final two pieces of my Dark Goth set
Heh