Just because he sperged

Just because he sperged

What a fucking fag

>filtering his name out
come on.

he's right you fucking normies

/brayn.nicholas

easily found by going to fb, searching group, looking at profile pic of admin lol

>he complains, on what is probably the most normie board of Veeky Forums

>stickers on the front of your car
>on the paint
dear god why

>having facebook

Fucking normies

are you kidding? so many weebs and autists here

LOL, thx

You sticker fags are a different breed altogether.

There's a guy that drives around here with a fucking Goku vinyl doing a Kamehameha

>THE GREAT STICKER WAR OF 2017!!

You fags are fighting over stickers now?
This place is hilarious.
most autistic shit i've seen in my life ...

ikr
>weebs

this is the most autistic place on the internet, it is truely fascinating, and not the smart kind of autistic too.

>calling others normies
>posting on jewbook
>having a kikebook account at all

FILTHY FUCKING CASUAL NORMALFAGS GET OFF OF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEE

This.

Normies really should fucking leave.

>integra owners

You have been warned OP, now prepare to suffer the consequences.

>when you get thrown out of all the brobook groups, disowned by the entire local car scene and generally fuckin' wreckt
>for doing Veeky Forums stuff on a Veeky Forums facebuttgroup

>implying anyone who isn't a faggot cares about Veeky Forums autists

directional wheels on backwards
missing center caps
swirls in the paint, visible from the thumbnail
I don't blame him for putting stickers on the paint his $400 car

>he's in my state

But from looking at his other pictures, he's in one of the urban shithole Hillary-voting bastions, so he can't possibly be getting any use out of that Integra other than to drive to the mall and back and put pictures on facekike.

What a fag.

>when you cuck yourself worse than if you had just kept your normie mouth shut

those wheels aren't directional

Wtf is this? /osg/ drama?

where do you see that lol? look at the picture that has all 4. they are all the same.

disregard that, i suck cocks.

>>they still look like theyre on backwards

Literally one mod in the /osg/ fb group, without provocation, made the post in OP. Nobody has posted anything remotely normie (apart from a couple "any of you live near *x* for commissioned wraps/etc" replies). And the mod who posted it isn't in any Veeky Forums-related fb groups. Hence saying the mod is projecting hard.

Just sad to see that those types of "people" are in charge of keeping order on this board

Brayn Nichols, aka BSG (BombSquadGuy) is one of /osg/'s vendors. He doesn't want people to find out about his seekrit club and seekrit stickers, so he's threatening that group's members to b& them if they mention the group or Veeky Forums (and /osg/).

reminder, this guy is the moron who started a store, never shipped shit, made millions of excuses about it, and stupidly put bomb insignia on packages before shipping them out.

> put bomb insignia on packages before shipping them out

No one can be this retarded. is this shit true? what a dumb fuck LMAO

>state
Nigger what? Try again

>doesn't like normies
>uses Facebook

Pretty sure he ain't bsg breh. Get your shit together

If you're not in Virginia, you're a canacuck. So which is it, faggot?

Do these faggots still sell the original sticker that trolley did? If so I'm removing mine.

Is /pol/ still so triggered about the election they STILL have to inject politics in every thread? Christ.

>not knowing yer plates
Nig you should've studied a little harder

Nigger, they look just alike.

>calling others normies
>uses windows
>wears shoes he bought at the mall
>streams his music
Is today casual friday?

You should keep your /pol/ shit out of Veeky Forums. Injecting politics into everything doesn't make you smarter than you think it does

>Literally

You don't have to respond to it, you know.

he's BSG, when the group first started, he posted stickers before they went up for sale on his store

So when bsg was still a thing, it was based on the uk (correct me if I'm wrong).

Pretty sure those aren't Brit plates on his car. Could be that stickerfags like to share with other stickerfags before putting it on sale?

>MUH SEKRIT CLUB

I love Drew 2.0

Can you image if NATO went to war with Russia and all these fucking "reee normies" fags were forced to march on Moscow in the middle of winter.

man that would be great. I'd have an excuse to get shot.

kek

who the fuck is he calling normies?

people not from Veeky Forums

Normalfags, ya newshitter

Do I make this into a sticker

>not even covering up the missing paint
What a faggot.

u gunna git B&

he doesn't want people shitting up his group because they don't understand the point of it?

you guys are actually autistic.

Take that back, normie scum

I don't care about any of this shit but I hope I can still get WAT and SEB stickers

eh fb groups are useless but I would much rather have less normies come here anyways

gotta be powered by SEB always friendo

>trolley

it's all ogre

The same faggot who posted this and finally made me realize I couldn't find an initial d meme group that wasn't low key o related shitposting?

Is that a trap ?

Ask him.

>2016+2/12
>not taking pictures with traps

jokes on you friends.
(we don't think she's a trap cause she has a bf and we saw pantsu with no bulge)

>bulge

>CIBC in the background

go join Car Shitposting if you want a quality meme group lmao

that is 100% a trap

I can only hope