Why do I like this so much?

Why do I like this so much?

Excessive melanin concentration?

Guess Im albino
Still I think its the best looking modern-ish Chrysler, looks very slick in real life.

Nice Dodge Stratus.
Don't see those very...at all.

Cab forward styling is GOAT.

They look pretty nice, and they are really comfortable cruisers. Bit lacking in power for a "luxury" car, and sketchy reliability unless well taken care of.

I really like the looks of these. Shame they're built cheaply.

Could have been RWD. Would have been legendary.

Look who came out of the woodworks

Wrong guy.

Says here you're gay

It does look quite good. If you find a mint one it'd be cool. Odds are low because niggers though

I'm interested in buying one can someone please provide some more info about this car

It's shit and unreliable.

wow typical Veeky Forums poster what about serving some facts to people for a change not just two meme reasons

what do you mean with sketch reliability, I want to buy one so can you please tell me more

Its a chrysler

maybe some specific reasons would help me more

That other reply wasn't me. But in reality unless they were really well taken care of they're going to be shit. Carbon buildup is really likely in the upper end, which will make the weak engine worse. All sensors and solenoids are also affected by this and you'll be replacing them constantly. The transmission is just junk unless the fluid and filter were changed at engine oil intervals, and even then you'll be replacing it every few years, or rebuilding of course. I'm not saying don't buy one, just take your time looking for one with maintenance records from reputable shops. And I'll make this as non racist as possible, don't buy one from a black person.

I live in yurop so no niggers here but thanks for advice, yes the transmission and sensors were always my biggest concern about this car

>weak
It had a 3.5 DOHC putting out 255hp
In what way is that weak? LH platform cars are reliable if they weren't abused

I owned a 99 Concorde with the 3.2 which alot of people shit on, but it never gave me problems and was still rolling smooth and quick at 110k before I traded it in, which was a mistake

But the problem is the same problem with buying a used Maxima: if it was owned by a black, hang back

I said it's weak for a pseudo luxury car that weighs over 3500lbs. Put that engine in a neon and it'll impress you. As I said, and you know, poor maintenance and you've got a 150hp turd under the hood. Wasn't blindly shitting on the engine.