>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/2FBPqiQb

Want to do a DaS2 playthrough again, this time with just enough offensive stats to powerstance Caestus and Manikin Claws (15 STR, 27 DEX, no INT or FTH).

Am I in for FUN or an uphill frustrating struggle?

Third for Kill yourself if you're a From apologist for Ornstein's plume.

Dark Souls 2 PvE as a whole is an uphill frustrating struggle desu

All there is to a lot of the DaS2 bosses is just timing rolls since they stick to you like magnets, so you should be fine.

I enjoyed it when I played it.
The only legitimately frustrating part is shrine of amana.

No, killing your first great soul is an uphill struggle, especially since most people do Lost Sinner first.

Game is exponentially easier from there, other than SotFS where Iron Keep is literally 200% Artifical Difficulty.

Xth for /ourguy/

>Iron Keep
True, I still had troubles like the fifth time through figuring out how to analyze the alonne knights attack patterns.

Yeah I figured it'll be a bit of a struggle, just want to know if the damage output at low stats is good enough to not take a day to whittle down everything.

I am planning on grabbing the stone ring at the start though, so maybe that'll be amazing powerstanced. Caestus with Stone ring is like 45 poise damage per hit. That's more than most fucking greatswords.

11th for >thee succ

They made it so you are supposed to do Iron Keep later in SotFS. It's pretty simple if you can two shot the knights. They come at you one at the time then.

fc

>entire backstory is literally "SCREW THE GODS, I'M GONNA MAKE MY OWN CHURCH WITH BLACKJACK AND HOOKERS"

>haven't gone to a fc in weeks

a-are they still shit
i would like an excuse to play this game again

Sounds like King Henry the 8th.

Truly a pillar of community.

no, his actual story is "the world is fucked but to fix it i will need to become the biggest asshole in soulsverse"

>streamers with those gaming chairs
my sides every time

you hosting?

>5 phantom party

Pretty fun desu.

I'm at the swamp are near Farron wolf bonfire. Already extinguished two flames, where do I go next? There are huge monsters on sight in this swap and its scaring me.

pls boys, does anyone know a good level to be at so it isn't a total cakewalk?

Just hit them. They are very weak.

bfs are dead

What's the point of absurdly easy bosses in dark souls 2? Or in any dark souls game. Like covetous demon and dragonrider, their attacks are so easy to dodge. Beating them doesn't even feel satisfying. I don't want all bosses to be absurd hard, but when they're a complete pushover it's lame as fuck.

Hey dsg, does anyone have a black knight greatsword? Willing to trade some cool shit. In on PC

define cool shit I don't need herpes

place pass

High wall, pass DSG

>invade at crucifixion woods
>guy is sitting down at the steps in front of the ladder to farron keep
>gets up and points at the ground
>also sit down
>someone else invades
>we fight and I kill his ass
>two more people invade
>impromptu fight club goes on until I'm the only one left alive besides the host
>he drops a soul of a champion

is this shit common and was that guy a hacker, or was he just a really fucking cool dude?

You lied.

I can guide you, little boy.

Santier's spear is your friend. So is the raw lost sinner's sword. Both do as much (if not more) damage than equivalent fully scaled weapons.

Low stat builds generally require a lot of late game /NG+ equipment though (Rob/Flynn, clutch rings, flame weapon, etc.) I think this was to reduce twinking with agape ring so people couldn't max out their builds at low SM without going through gobs of late game content at low SL.

But that isnt havel?

Its down beside the bonfire

i'm still here!

start from the first bonfire and go right

watch out for basilisks when doing this

else go up the elevator and look for a burning chimney

Ty!

is it okay to spice GMB down to 25 faith or should I just use magic barrier? This stacks with SO and regeneration right?

There aren't enough bfs.

and who the fuck are you again?

It does not stack.

The lower your faith, the shorter the miracle will last. Spicing it down to 25 will bring it from 55 seconds to ~42 seconds. Just do 30 faith and use sunlight blade too.

If you want to max defenses, stack rings and save the points for other things, but once you have that, then invest in GMB afterward.

Magic barrier lowers elemental damage by 15%
Great magic barrier lowers elemental damage by 25%
Life Ring +3 (effectivley) lower all damage by 15%
SO lowers physical damage by 7 for every hit you take while active
Blue tearstone lowers physical damage by (effectively) 10%
Dispelling ring +1 lowers elemental damage by 12%
Quartz rings +3 lower (one) elemental damage by 25%

first run of DS3 what's the most fun meelee weapon to use?
no katanas please

Great Club.

do none of those three miracles stack with eachother?

lucern can be found pretty early

does anyone want to trade their +5 Black Knight Greatsword for my +5 Black Knight greataxe?

+4 is fine too - and I have other slabbed weapons

For some reason I fucking love halberds in DS3. As soon as I got Gundyr's Halberd I never put it down.

I am so lost right now. To be specific I was referring to Old Wolf Farron bonfire and right now I'm at the door with two flames up. Need to extinguish one more flame.

Sending you a fax with it

booting up my amiga

Holy shit lads, just tried the Caestus +10 powerstance on my main at NG+3. With the stone ring I was stunlocking Alonne Knights and Gyrms. This shit is baller.

While the damage won't be as good since I'll have much lower stats, I think Stone Ring, Cloranthy, Giants for poise (light armour for rolling) and Ring of Blades, I think I'll have a pretty good brawler build. Engraved Gauntlets for the extra crit, lion warrior cape because fashion and either lion warrior skirt or peasant's trousers for the effects and fashion.

Thoughts?

>game calls it a halberd
>it's a fucking bardiche
thx memezaki

All spell buffs do not stack.The only buffs that stack are rings and weapon self-buffs (like dragon roar or channeller's trident).

Flash sweat will override GMB, for example.

>Spawning in Covenant Items
>Invalid Data Message [3]
>[3] No Warning if traded in immediately

So earn one legitimately. Go offline. Drop it and change the value to whatever. Trade in immediately. Go online. Anyone done this before?

Also, I got the Invalid message for doing obvious fuckups earlier. They don't increase data checking right?

>tfw no head piece fits this fucking armor

Halbers in DS3 have great movesets.

>he hasn't yet tried mundane bone fist stone ring yet

it can get better

Use powerstanced mundane bone fists with Stone + Rob + Flynn + Chloranthy and sacred oath. At 20 in all stats it will do ~350 AR.

With one-two punch counter hits your fists will do 800+ damage.

So does anyone have a +5 BKGS? I have equivalent items to trade - Im on PC

Sadly I don't have Scholar's or the DLCs so I don't have access to Bone fists or Flynn.

Seems with 15 STR/27 DEX I'll have 190 damage without RoB and +10 Normal. At those stats, you reckon making them Mundane or elemental would be better for me?

Bear in mind I'm not touching FTH or INT so assume like..9 or 10 in both.

Just farm one then upgrade it

just started NG+ but forgot to get titanites

If I summon a phantom and then proceed to rest at a bonfire, will the phantom disappear?

you can't rest when you have online activity in your world.
you can only activate them

Mundane depends on your lowest stat. Mundane Caestus is going to do about ~235 AR at 15 minimum stat, and 265 at 20 minimum stat. Probably not worth it because you lose more base damage with caestus than you lost with bone fist.

Regular Caestus will do 230 to 286 depending on your scaling.

But it sounds like you might want Vanquisher's seal, which gives your bare fists 200 AR and with no stat requirement.

I'd love to use the Vanquisher's but I don't have it in me to do the bloody covenant shit. I picked Caestus since it's the fastest way I can start the build off a fresh character. Just buy 2 from Melentia and get the Stone Ring right off the bat.

If Mundane ain't worth it, is it worth putting on Poison perhaps? Or Raw? Unsure if enemies will stay alive long enough to poison if I'm stunlocking them to oblivion with powerstanced fists of fury though.

tattered rags goes with everything.

EVERYTHING.

I'm not a faggot to put a dirty piece of cloth on my face.

I played vanilla ds2 with one of my caestus poison-infused a while back and managed to make it happen pretty regularly, against bosses at least.

has anyone here been banned for using CE to change a characters name?

Yes.

As long as you have more than one character, do it offline, and change the name to an equal length or longer name you will be fine.

Enjoy your win32.

Huh, I guess I can try that then. Caestus are cheap enough that I can afford to have a few different ones equipped anyway.

Bosses are my main worry due to my damage. I obviously can't rely on the stunlock so I was worried they'd take fucking years to kill (like Smelter Demon), but if I can poison them, that makes it a bit easier.

I can definitely tell you poison helps with smelter. Being blunt damage is pretty nice too.

nope. just do it with Steam offline

Poison could work. Make sure you level up your dex first to gain higher poison bonus and wear the rat covenant ring. It's not the most efficient way to poison, but it would give you better damage output for your fists.

Raw is a bad idea because base damage is so low:

Raw: Scaling is reduced by 90%, base AR increases by 15%

Mundane: Base damage is halved, scaling is reduced by ~80%, adds bonus damage based on your minimum stat (140 at 15, 170 at 20, 200 at 30)). Basically only good for high level caestus, claws, or bone fist, or for weapons with low upgrade level.

Elemental: Base damage is reduced 70%, and equal elemental damage is added. Roughly half the str/dex scaling is moved to elemental scaling instead.

Enchanted: Same as magic elemental, but is pure physical, with no base AR reduction.

you mean is reduced to 70% for elemental, right?

>Lose to gank squad
>Point up and spin
Is this the new well what is it

>he can't beat ganks

I did it offline, never got banned.
Got a warning but not for that.

Sounds awesome. I checked the wikidot and only 3 bosses can't be poisoned. Mytha's EZ, Vendrick's optional and Skeleton Lords... yeah that might be a challenge but I'm not too worried about them as you can control the amount of skellies.

Thanks a bunch user, that sounds really good. It seems at 15/27 I'll be best served with Poison. Perhaps if I get my lowest stat to 15 or so, it wouldn't be much of an investment and I'd gain dividends from it still, but only after I hit the soft caps for the stats I need. Would be a nice boost for late-game!

Cute OP lol

If it has 100 physical AR it will have 70 physical and 70 elemental when infused with an element.

>Run through Irithyll to get to Dungeon
>Talk to Onion bro on the way there
>Greirat is out scavenging
>Save Siegward from cell
>Beat Old Demon King to return Greirat
>He fucking dies because I went too quick with Siegward

FUCK

Reposting.

Is there ever a reason to use a sharp gem infusion?

SL 120 dex CMW builds

Weapons with E Scaling in STR and C in DEX usaully shoot up to A scaling when Sharp infused. Daggers, Twinblades, and Rapiers are good examples of this.

I really hate the quests in DaS3.

You can also get Patches to save Greirat in Irithyll

you just have to not buy the Catarina armor and then tell Patches that Greirat is in Irithyll

Patch when?

Also 27 DEX is purely so I can powerstance manikin claws, but considering their drop rate I think I might just keep my dex at 16 or so and go pure Caestus.

They any good? Was thinking of a pair of them with Bleed.

I already rescued Siegward. It's too late, I couldn't save him...

DaS3 SL120 PC FC when?

Crow Quills is better Sharp at 60 dex than Refined at 40/40. I also have a Sharp Carthus Shotel on my Pure Dex build to help pressure people that turtle when their HP gets low or who otherwise block a lot and play passive, and while it's worse than a Refined one, it's still decent for what I use it for. So yeah Sharp is not the best but it's not completely useless either. There's just very few weapons that shine better on Dex than on quality builds.

I never used it, but I think Exile Greatsword is better Sharp as well, or so I heard. Other Anons correct me if I'm wrong.

You can't go to dungeon you dunce. That's the only trigger that pushes Onionfuck out of the kitchen and kills Greirat.

Is the Black Knight Halberd as good as in DS1?

It used to be my main weapon.