Previous >[Dango Event Rerun]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/louy8k/
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170118.php

>[King Hassan Limited Pickup]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/jx9iij/

>News
- youtube.com/watch?v=WaUHCxrWXRo
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Neat thread /r /fgog/

Nursing!

So why do people get mad that Nasu wanked Nero and made her do no wrong and get circle jerked but turning Altera into a literal OC donut alien who has nothing to do with Attila the Hun at all besides some shitty excuse as to why she should even be considered human, then combining that with about some totally unnecessary and forced back story about how she's above God level, immune to death and all this other shit and is only beatable by Arturia to wank her even more acceptable?

Not to mention Altera effortlessly stomps both Tamamo and Nero when they're effectively grail boosted to origin level by their regalia, meanwhile Altera doesn't even use hers because lol can't have Nasu's new favorite OC wank seem inferior so when she loses its only because she never used the power the other two used even though she could have if she wanted to

I want mama to train me.

Xth for best archer.

Fluffy Caster!

nth for F/GO backstory TL never.

What are they so afraid of?

Best boy.

Is it wrong that I'm enjoying this event a little?

They're seeing a BBC for the first time after only seeing tiny white """""""dicks"""""""""""

Are Tamamo and Nero the only characters with transformations on Extella?

too fluffy

lewd tamamo

It exists!

I want to gently eat dangos out of my daughter's naked body, but I'd be too busy licking her to care about the dangos

I want to perform lewd activities with this fox.

Nero is presented as legitimate. They wanked her, made her do no wrong, while presenting this as undeniably how she was in canon, then made every other Roman Servant revolve around her existence.

Altera isn't presented the same way. They've gone beyond full retard with her, and that works in its own strange way. Beyond that, there's no Servant so far that has been twisted to have their existence revolve solely around Altera.

>who has nothing to do with Attila the Hun at all
You were right about nero, but everything you said about atilla is wrong

She still did everything atilla did, effectively she is atilla. It's not that she had nothing to do with it. It's just she added on some alien stuff as well

Everything you can think about atilla, Nasuverse atilla also did. But imagine if there was an atilla prequel story that revealed he was an alien as well for no reason

>I'll never sleep in the same bed with Tamamo

What did you do teach me the trick

>canon
Actual history, I mean. I've been in these threads too long.

Depends if you're enjoying it for the right reason, like this >Tfw started off with zero hearts and used up a good dozen on ascensions but still have a decent stock with more to come

>Extella outright calls Tamamo a sub servant
The hate group isn't mad about Nero as much as it's mad about this, isn't it

They even had Artoria shill her.

Kinda

Read extella zero

Nasu said there are unseen version s of extella zero, like one where Tamamo was the main. But extella itself is based on nero route.

Anyone have that screencap detailing Andersen's wank journal?

Not even a Tamamofag but Nero being wanked to hell and having 2 routes is literally shoving a shit character down my throat

We're more upset how they're literally forcing a "meh" character down our throats.
Heck they actually made her character worse since her Debut.

Time softens the blow.
We had like a year since her introduction til Extella, knowing full well that she wasn't really human, heck, Type-Mars was a common guess back then.

Plus, it's quick to judge if people are mad or not, at least here, spoilers or not most poeple will form their opinion adter playing the game, which's been out for a few days.

And at the end of the day, the Altera in GO is Heroic Spirit Attila the Hun, Stheno made it clear, she's not Sefar, she's the warrior that lead the huns, the Extella backstory doesn't affect her.

Tamamofags have no room to complain when they get two happy endings

You can not care about tamamo, and still find nero terrible

mfw despite being the least wanked gets the best ending(s).
She's the real winner.

Nero's hatedom will hate on anything Nero-related. The fact that she is shoved down everyone's throats only makes it worse.

Isn't Nero really only a problem in FGO, though?

>spoilers or not most poeple will form their opinion adter playing the game
Do you actually believe this?

>And at the end of the day, the Altera in GO is Heroic Spirit Attila the Hun, Stheno made it clear, she's not Sefar, she's the warrior that lead the huns, the Extella backstory doesn't affect her.
She's not sefar, in the same way tamamo isn't ammy, but the backstory does still effect her and is canon. She is and always was still atilla the Hun despite people shitposting, but she's also alien

Not anymore.

>okay-ish in Extra
>obnoxious in CCC
>unbearable in Septem
>mfw i have no face in extella

I'm just really fucking new

although I do need claws and hearts, plus the event shop music is really nice

How are you supposed to solo missions again? I want to take King Hassan alone on something but am I really not allowed to do that? Do I need to fill my first three slots?

F

Holy heck no, extella makes it so much worse.

Ever since FGO Extra in general became REALLY Nero centric.
Between the Nero getting a bunch of events, being the "face" of the anime, being the face of Extella, the whole Septem incident, the whole Extella incident. and who the fuck knows what'll happen next.

I want to be Altera's prisoner!

>heck

Nobu a CUTE.

Bring two level 1 Bronze and let them die.

Just put someone like Spartacus with a taunt CE and a Mashu support and make them die as soon as possible

Take a level one Benkei.Use taunt.Let him die.
Take a low level support.Preferbly with taunt.Let them die.

You're left with just your spooky skeleton.

Extra was her best showing. Extremely likable in my opinion.

CCC was when it started going bad with that dumbass bride costume and ruining of the character.

>not switching from her stupid dress to bride in Extella

>CCC unconstrained classless Gilgamesh
Karna has a good shot at winning this one if he just had a decent master.

>Berserker Heracles
Karna definitely wins this one. He could probably OHKO with Vasavi Shakti, which would be super effective against Heracles because of divinity.

>Ozymandiaz
A terrible match-up for Ozzy. Karna is completely immune to sun-based attacks and his status of becoming a deity after his death means any of the temple's authorities are useless. And on top of that Karna still has Vasavi Shakti. Karna wins without breaking a sweat.

>Achilles
Karna is only a step slower and on top of that he has much more firepower thanks to prana burst and his astras. He's more skilled, more levelheaded, and has a higher physical performance capacity. Achilles has the shield, but Vasavi Shakti trumps that.

>Quetzalcoatl
Quetz is a divine spirit. Vasavi Shakti kills her easily.

>Medb
Karna has an iron will and Discernment of the Poor to help him resist Medb's charms. Without those, Karna makes short work of the Queen of Connacht.

>Merlin
Karna has B-rank magic resistance and Kavancha & Kundala to reduce magical attacks even further. And DotP would help him see through Merlin's illusions. Karna wins yet again.

>Cu Alter
Karna was already shown to nearly kill him despite attacking while mortally wounded. There is no doubt that Karna would come out the victor of any pitched battle.

>Legend of Dracula-empowered Vlad
LoD Vlad has all the classical weaknesses of a vampire and a conceptual disadvantage against Karna due to being a monster fighting a hero and a creature weak to sunlight and flame fighting a sun deity. Karna matches him in speed and has perfect counters, though Higashide forgot that last part in Apocrypha. Vlad might die just from biting Karna since he'd be biting a solar spirit.

>Scathach
Plain unfair. Karna has her beat in firepower, skill, and bodily performance. She couldn't even beat Cu Alter. Karna would win.

I can agree with this.
She was fine in Extra, she was a shitty emperor who regret her mistakes but was still a likeable, but then they started removing the fact that she was a bad emperor and a huge part of her character vanishes.

>liked Nero in Extra
>Septem made me like her less
>now can't stand her

doesn't soul survive in nero's ending as well?

>she was a shitty emperor who regret her mistakes
Extella at least makes note of this almost right at the start of the game

3/10, if only for the effort you put into it. Have an appropriate image.

>this much falseflagging
Have your response here.

Imagine being THIS autistic

Karnafags, everyone.

So basically only shit like Buddha and KH can beat him?

If you're going to falseflag
atleast use an image you heathen.

what if extella was a dw:empires type game

Calling that surviving is questionable

Bride costume is retarded. Thats why I prefer regular Nero a million times more than Bride in FGO.

Precisely this. I don't dislike her immensely, but she used to be my favorite Saber character. I don't understand why they would do what they did to her. It makes no sense.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Needs more characters first

@166055708
Shit bait, shit falseflagging, shit everything. Might as well kill yourself son.

>can't kill Jabberwocky
>instant killed King Hassan
>slower than Dantes
>beaten by Nero
>can't beat Tiamat
>can't solo Goetia
>can't beat plot armor
It is shit.

You wouldn't burn Siegfried would you?

Easiest (You) of my life. Have one back.

No, but I burned Ana.

Imagine
being
THIS
autistic

>I was only pretending

You earned it man.

>Writing a fucking wall of text
>Easiest
Here's one more user

I love Medb even though im not a strong warrior even though she has shit personality even though im average I want to be by her side

>burning chuuni cute loli
Shit taste.

Post Tamamo

>Easiest
>had to write walls of text and intersperse legitimate points with bullshit to make it more believable

Go on, indulge yourself.

Try harder

Tamamo

I need my bro

I said Tamamo not Liz

Tamamo

Bond with me, Jimmy

post em

>Finish Nero's part of Extella
I NEED PICTURES
PICTURES OF UMU

Broken Nero hurts too much

>B-rank magic resistance
>Useful against a guy who can use True Magic

>she was a shitty emperor
Extra Materials notes that she was a talented administrator and diplomat who expertly navigated the Roman political scene and who enjoyed immense popularity with foreign peoples and with the vast majority of citizens of Rome. Only the Roman senate and the small number of people in the highest caste had anything bad to say about her. The bad press she gets is due to a concerted effort to discredit her, even though she was both competent and beloved in her time as emperor.

Tamamo

I guess I'm the opposite of everyone that hates Nero because of Extella. I went into it neutral on Nero and now I really like her.

I'm sad

Dumb shit in Extella aside, I still love Nero in the Extra series. I only hate her in GO for ruining Romulus and Caesar. Fuck the bride shit, though.

What i recall is that she was well loved by the people because she did stupid things that would beneit the lower classes. things like huge public panquets and basically no-taxes.
Things that would get the common man to love you but the higher ups in the government to despise you.

>turns down sex with Hakuno in the bath because she wants to wait until everything is taken care of
>everything is ruined because Archimedes couldn't just solve his linear equations like a good goyim

I would say it wasn't fair if the ending didn't exist