>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

motocross.transworld.net/videos/first-look-2018-suzuki-rm-z450/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I fucking hate myself, look what I did. I never did much work on my bikes besides changing fluids, so when I got installed my new clutch kit I was so happy and then I crack the fucking case cover while bolting it on. I'm really mad at myself, please insult and belittle me.

everything is going to be okay

Honda?

JB weld will temporarily fix it so you can at least ride for a bit while you wait for a new cover to come in user.

It happens to the best of us.

kek did you tighten the bolts all 1 by one or something?
in the future go in a cross pattern this is basic shit.

wow.
now you know not to overtorque your bolts

2008 wr450
$1700

What do?

if you wanna feel even worse than I'll let you know that you probably never needed a new clutch in the first place you just didn't have the old one adjusted right.

If its been taken car of.
Yup.
Mines an 03 and i paid 2500

most likely stolen or a scam.

It is stolen or about to blow up.
stay right the fuck away it should be around 3-4k

Looks to be in good shape.
Not likely, its on a normiebook classified in a town of 3000.

can it be warm now?

Heres the biku

God damn you guys make riding a 2stroke sound so much more complicated than it is.

You only need to layer up a bit

Looks like plastics have been replaced

Reminder to ride a bicycle instead of a motorcycle ya fat fucks

They have skid plates, FMF exhaust, racetech springs.

I'm 5'9" and weight 130. I'm trying to gain weight, not lose it.

it's 20 degrees in the northeast. It sucks even with layers, plus the roads are covered in salt dust and tires are hard as rocks and inspire little if any confidence.

how many years have you been shitposting about your grom
just get one, they're like 2 or three thousand brand new.

Finish is wearing off the clutch cover from his boot so its definatly seen use, if the kickstart has lots of play in it then its probably been beat on a shitload. Deff has new plastics. Bring a compression tester if you go for it.

Not him, but case paint wears off on the first ride pretty much

Ayy

Guy is married now, I believe. Talks about his missus in the vid where he says he's returning to the TT.

that's a pretty good price but not unheard of. I think those people saying it is a scam are overreacting. Run the VIN to make sure its not hot and then enjoy your bike. Even if it is about to blow up you can take that extra money you saved vs buying a new bike and rebuild it.

I mean like the factory finish on the case covers, unless the covers were painted by the owner

ayy you got your trip back

it's not a 2008, last steel frame was 2006, 2007 was an aluminum frame.

M8 why do I want an xr100 and how much do they cost

It was saved on my old phone that I'm using temporarily. I saved it in a notepad file now too.

My area is less than $1k.

Yeah

Nice. I can see myself getting a pit bike at some point.

The newer ones (03+ i think) are like 15lbs heavier. Fyi

What's the difference?

>tfw impending acquisition of BRP
if my fucking W2 would show up already...

that is not a 2008 wr450.

Not sure exactly

I think I paid 1200 for mine in like 2010, it's a 2002.

And you want one because they are fun as fuck. I should go ride mine, haven't been on it in awhile.

Don't feel bad, that's an easy fix. Snap a timing gear tool off in the center of your engine while you change valve shims and see how you feel abou dat.

speaking of fuckups
>trying to feed cam chain out of my engine
>come up with plan to use a chain of zip ties from the end of the timing chain to keep tension on it as i feed it through
>it snaps off inside the engine
>at least one zip tie is stuck inside there, maybe more
>haven't gotten it out yet
I should have just pulled the flywheel and took off the chain the normal way, or at least used safety wire instead of zip ties.

M8 sell me your 100. But they with like 160, I can get that in my truck like nothing.

Fug why do I want a shitbike so bad

>had an xr100
>nobike now
kill me pls ccbb

Not sure my wife would be too keen on me selling her bike m8

Pick up another shitbike m8

M8 it's chill. Just let her know I'll take care of it ;)

What are those wheels and brakes from?

why wont any bike manufacturers make a 500cc 2 stroke dirt bike?

A quick search shows japan has them from $350 to $500

But I have a 32 inch waist and run 3 miles in 19 min

Because there aren't enough riders with death wishes

Sup boo

>Almost half what I paid for the bike
Well nevermind

How's the boat?

hi

Boat life is good. On land for a bit. Going to a gunshow tomorrow. Maybe buy some old war paraphernalia.
How's life on your end

Why not an 80 my friend?
2 stroke a gud

WR450 best baiku

all black looks bad on that bike m8

Which one?

#1 husky/ktm
#2 yamaha
Fuck the rest

kawasaki a best

husq / yam

>KTM/Husky
>Yamaha
>Kawasaki
>Honda
>Suzuki
In that order

Pretty good man buying a house soon so been stressing out about that but otherwise same old business.

I need to go shooting.

>80s air cooled 2t
Maybe he wants some semblance of reliability

CR80 are bulletproof

>suzuki
>least HP
>heaviest
>worst lap times
No surprise there

Because an xr100/xl125 will rarely need maintenance, unlike a 2 smoke

Where's the house at? And you still subcontracted to NASA?

Dudes wife posted it, she could have fucked up.

I want to like the Suzuki but its literally been the same bike for like a decade+ I want to say next year is going to be the year... but im sure its just wishful thinking. They're prob either waiting for electric or to throw in the towel and go strictly road/street while relying on dry fanbois.

Shooting is always a good stress release my man. You do range or go soot out in the big ass sandy back yard, and pretend you're back in the good ol sandbox?

Ayyy indian bro is still around.

Noice bike m8

Until some old cunt in an SUV or Somalians kill me I'll be here my man.
How's that gorgeous scout treating you?

Thanks m80
P good, I finally couldnt take it anymore looking at suspension upgrades and took a freezing cold ride today.

In Radium Springs, NM. Just north of Cruces

And yes.

I just go out and shoot in the desert. It's bitchin.

well they just updated the 450 mxgp bike. so that should spill over to the consumer rmz450 soon.

No. Its last place
Lost to a 350

its ok user, i over filled my oil today when it didn't even need topping up. now i gotta drain it out tomorrow. felt like a real dummy when i looked at the sight glass and it was to the top. not riding because of the cold is throwing me off. I put some stuff on my bike and next thing you know i'm fucking with stuff i don't even need to.

what do you mean?

You bad ass you. How are the upgrades compared to the stock suspension? You go more stiff of softer?
I'm lame and haven't done much with mine besides the highway bars and new rear tire. Thanks random screw :/

Nice! I got my grill her first gun for xmas. So far so ok.

How's the satellite world these days.

motocross.transworld.net/videos/first-look-2018-suzuki-rm-z450/

u sure

Ive noticed some shaking at speed, here in northern NV the highways are 75.
Ibe read that some good progressive springs in the front will fix that.

I kind of thought about doing a kinda sorta scrambler thing with it, more travel in the rear but the aftermarket isnt very big.

Im sure it will lose to a 350 as well

Yea? Seems more and more aftermarket is popping up for um luckily. The chief is pretty good at highway speeds. But that's what she's built for. I have no doubt the scout is better at around town rides.
Have you seen the new color scheme for the scouts? It's sexual.

You topped her out yet?

The fastest ive gone is about 110, im gonna ask my dealer if theyll let buy or trade in my fenders and tank in for the new color, the red over black with the war bonnet is pure sex.

Yeeee. She feel good at that speed? I got the chief up around 120ish and it felt like a Lincoln Town car. She had more to give. I wanna say top on the chief is 140 or so.

I'm a fan of the white one with blue trim and red pinstripes. Uhhhggg
Im afraid to go look at um in person because I might buy one

My wife loves her S&W 357. I think she has fun shooting my 870 too.

Sat world is good. Being critical support keeps us immune to the silliness coming down from the white house.

Yeah id like to trade up to the scout with the paint I like but if there isnt an option to turn off the ABS I cant turn it into anything for offroad.

Its starts getting pretty shakey, nothing terrible but its not great. Even the scout sixty pulls like a freight train when you get the revs up to 4-5000, id like to try the scout with a tuner and an aftermarket exhaust.

>357 master race
Haha. I know that feeling. Work can be cray cray in my world. But with my clearance I'm not losing sleep over it

Nice m8. I sometimes wish I had the silver, the bluing can be difficult to keep clean.

I prefer the blued look though.

Worse case i say give it a bit and see what new innovations indian comes out with before trading up. I'm hoping for a fixed fairing. Maybe even a sportbike style to fuck around with.
All good though. Still plenty of miles I can put on the chief.

How do the tires on the scout hold up? Getting many miles it off um?

Pardon my 2nd amendment erection...
I got it for a good price at a lgs and she loves it.
That blued color is timeless and classy though.

I paid too much for mine probably but it's what she wanted and I couldn't be happier with how it shoots.

That's all that matters my dude