Do you enjoy the car scene in the state you live in?

Do you enjoy the car scene in the state you live in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7xsUB0PqU8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sweden
>yes

Yes. PA has a lot of fellow Jeep drivers, and plenty of woodsy trails

>NY
No.

It is extremely nice, but the weather is honestly horrid, in my opinion. It still is nice for those who like the Jeep scene. They just break with long term use is all.

Why don't you like the weather bb?

>tfw to autistic to find the local car scene

CO is pretty cool, a lot of offroading which generally attracts a less cancerous group than the tuner/rice scene in a lot of cities.
That cost of living figure is driven up by Denver, the rest of the state is below average to live in.

PA is literally god-tier living. Can't wait to go back. Only downside is that PennDOT seems hell bent on destroying all cars with rust.

>NC
hell yeah

I live in SF. The scene is pretty shitty, DESU. The parking situation is a nightmare, it's like bloodsport to find a spot and if you do you don't dare actually DRIVE anywhere because you'll lose your spot. The roads are full of potholes and constant, seemingly useless road construction that just leaves the roads in worse shape. The layout of the road grid is ridiculous and confusing, even for someone who's lived here for almost 8 years.

Once you get outside the City there are some good roads for driving, like Woodside Road headed from 280 to the coast but on a weekend (which is the only time we wageslaves can find time to drive) every motherfucker is thinking the same thing and it's a clusterfuck.

Sometimes wish I lived in bumfuck Montana or somewhere, at least in a driving sense.

He looks very caucasian . Are there girls like this?

I live in the UK

My local car scene is men with tribal tattoos doing handbrake turns in family hatchbacks

>mexico
I wanna kill myself

Lol bro central valley all u need 20 mile long straights on flats errywhere

no, its all Trucks.

not that guy, but gets horrendously humid during the summer, and really cold in the winter. also penndot a shit. fucking roads

i see a lot of trucks yeah, but i also see a lot of ricer type cars, a lot of nice bmws and mercs, even saw a brand new huracan the other day. pretty much everything at least where i'm at

MO has a lot of mustangs and Ford/chevy trucks. Aside from that, though, there are a decent number of hilly/twisty back roads to go on with no cops. My town has a lot of people that have older vehicles, which is pretty cool. There's a genuine passion for cars around here.

Overall 8/10

Tennessee, no inspections which is great, but shitboxes are worth a lot here and every mechanic who works with a shop wants to fuck your wife

Don't know much about Georgia's car scene, more specifically metro Atlanta, since I do my own thing.

I hear people are still racing on Barrett Parkway, in Marietta.

Not sure about car meets still happening at The Varsity in Atlanta; it's been 10 years since I last heard about it.

I quit giving a shit about the car scene here in Texas after all the muscle cars were replaced with ricers

brrrrrrrrrrppppppp

Mississippi has the best cost of living, but the highest poverty rate...what the fuck does that car scene look like?

>Germany
>could be better, could be worse

Roughly like this.

>Colorado

Everything feels low on power due to altitude, everyone drives jeeps / subarus, it's nothing but hills, rocks all over the roads, car culture is split between off-road dude bros with obscene lifted SUVs, and beaners with slammed civics.

>Wisconsin

There is no car culture, the roads are a series of potholes with raised sections in between and the winters in this state are bad enough to make Canadians want to stay north. The boat culture and beer culture almost make up for it, almost.

>Arizona
Could be worse.

>Connecticut

Varies. Alot of stancefags, Fairfield County towards the shore has a lot of exotics/euros. The more north you go it turns into mostly trucks and muscle

>AZ
My nigga. Lots of beaners with slammed civics here in Tucson...

Yes, Ethiopian grills.

Source: i worked with a few.
But chances are they're all married before you lay eyes on them.

florida

>no bullshit emissions
>roads are great quality
>police don't give a shit what the fuck you drive so long as it has a license plate
>cool racetracks scattered through the state
>can modify whatever you want to your hearts content

the roads may be boring as fuck, but that's made up with the great pavement quality, and the fact that you can drive & modify anything you've ever wanted

also, forgot to mention

>metric fuckton of supercars
>lots of muscle cars
>jdm fucking anything no matter which year

not too shabby

>Wisconsin
It's dog shit, honestly

Unless you liked riced cavilers, clapped out w bodies from the 90s and 00s, or brodozers.

The lack of inspections and testing is nice if you want to run straight pipes with no cats and stuff like that. The biggest issue is low population density combined with the huge distances between the "cities" and low amount of wealth.

NJ here, I enjoy the fact there's a very good used car market due to population density. Am fucked when I move to CO

are you me?

Same exact situation.

I know a ton of people in this state planning on moving to CO for whatever reason

>moving to CO for whatever reason
weed lmao

It's legal in like 10 other states

2nd for MO being decent with the back roads and no cops.

My bad, legal in 8, decriminalized (basically legal as far as cops care, just not sold in stores) in another 10 or so.

Hey I'm a beanieweenie too how is Mexico now in these days? Are drug cartels still killing random people or do they only fuck with people that fuck with there business?

Nothing rusts in CO, but you will feel that lack of population.

The downside is that its fucking Florida!

>Colorado

Ermmmm.... id only consider turbo cars at that point.

Drove a 2015 V6 mustang at 7000+ feet and yeah..... there was a lack of power but I guess if everyone else is on the same playing field it doesnt matter.

Turbo cars probably get a leg up over N/A cars in Colorado.

Depends on where you live, I live in mty in a middle middle class place, in low mid it gets scarry and I don't touch those places. I usually go drive to the hills in the rich places since roads are nicer and i'm sure I won't get killed

I live in Western NC with arguably some of the best roads on the east coast.

all around me are mini tail of the dragon type roads.

>Ohio
Yes, no emissions or safety check allows for a wide range of modifications.

I also forgot to mention, no emissions. Pretty much a best case scenario.

Is it true every Mexican that toegays listens to this instead of running in the 90's?
youtube.com/watch?v=7xsUB0PqU8k

>massachusetts
unfinished civic projects and modified ecoboxes

Most mexicans do, and most mexicans rice. I personally hear eurobeat and old edm when driving.

Is Arizona a nice place to live?

Hell no. Unless you like driving through the country's vastest road grid in the middle of the desert for several hours a day because everything is 50 miles away in the god forsaken hellhole of Phoenix. Main demographic: beaners and salty retirees. In the winter also asshole snowbirds.

Eh, keeping within an hour of downtown Denver for whatever that's worth.

What kind of jobs are in AZ?