>Shitposting general

Place yourself on our map:
zeemaps.com/map?group=2389619

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aqxuWkcIynA
youtube.com/watch?v=eFEfMrq_stk
youtu.be/8DV-josbxeA?t=30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

COOL THREAD FRIEND IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

guess who lost all their images

>heep image in the op
fuck off

>IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF
don't do that friendo

dam it crow did a angry pidgin break your HDD?

HOW DID YOU KNOW,
ARE YOU A NIGGER BIRD?

dam nigger pigeons

>Kinda want to replace XJ and Crosstrek with a Jeep
>Wife wants a 4 door
Oh god I hate the 4-door ones

Meant to say with a Wrangler

tell her that she can tie the child to the roof

4door a shit get 2door

whats wrong with jeeps?

peeple like to meme in this thread
automatic, ifs, jeep mustard race, desu tho

Hey user ( ) I wanna hear the story behind the Mazda cucc because a Mazda also crashed into my winch bumper.

>IFS
>JEEP

don't do that

There's a Renegadefag who posts here tho...

RENEGADE FAG - ADD YOURSELF TO THE MAP.

I'm sorry to hear that
just because someone post here doesn't mean its good

got any more pictures of the damage?

Not sure if trying to aggro renegadefag or SAS mustardposting intensifies.
>why not both

Meh. I have a Ranger and those / Tacos are alright for what they are.

Not as many as I would like, desu. The accident happened 14 hours before my 14 hour flight which meant 1. I could only get the piccs when it was dark and 2. I was not in the mood to document anything.

I didn't even get piccs of the '01 Mazda Protege but the front end was completely fucking wrecked with bits of tubes lying on the streets and the backend somehow hit my rear bumper which also cause the back end to be fucked up.

Kek

I know. Too bad Jeep doesn't make anything else worth a damn at offroading.

that sucks any frame or major damage?

looks like the ranger took that pretty good

AMC did with a Jeep label. Also picc related.

Get an LR Series II or Discovery swapped. Or get a flat shuttlecraft and use the excess money to get yourself a TJ.

>buying a jeep, any year, what a cuck...

Love it.

>that picc
dude what the fucc
Also how was your accident? I suppose you were not going 70kmph like I was when you wrecc'd that Mazda? Frame? Scratches you have to paint back up? Also lmao at your fog lights meant to blind helicopter pilots.

Anyway, yeah. Taynger's a champ since she's been in at least two other collisions before that. Rear end and passenger door replacement. The winch bumper actually came in like two days before I got into the accident which means that if I had the stock bumper on (see in the pic on the right side for comparison), the frame would've been completely destroyed and called a write off. Except this one just had the front frame moved in a bit which they bent back with the press and then reinforced it.

Bluebook would've paid me $14000 for 7 year old Taynger and I could've bought another one for that money. But instead, she had to be resilient as fuck.

There was an user who called me stupid and respectable quoting (and I paraphrase): "Shitbox maintenance is a long forgotten art". I suppose that makes me feel a bit better.

I thought that orange thermos was a shock for a second "holy shit is that shock coming out of the flares?!"
Also nice interior rollcage.

>bearable as a DD
>good off road capability
>good for towing a vehicle long distances

>pick 2

I quite enjoy my Jeep so I'm fine with staying with the brand, but staying away from all the FWD based crossovers and shit they have now.

I don't have much of a desire to own a newer Land Rover. Repair costs and all. Having a British bike is enough excitement for me.

the newer midsize pickups could cover all of those

2bad ford becamecucks and stopped making small rangers

>nice interior rollcage
Thanks. Comes in handy when you need something to hit your head and knees on

cuck cabs only tho.

>series ii
>discovery
>"newer" land rover
C'mon, non-user. We all know Jeeps stopped making Wranglers and Land Rover stopped making Discoveries after 2004.

Though you could get an engine swapped ZJ. That might make both of you happy.

I just drove 600km today in my Taynger and had to climb up a frozen hill to get to the dropoff point for this farmer. It is very bearable as a DD, good for offroading, and otay for towing if you have a dolly.
An old friend of mine (we don't talk anymore. normies literally get out) used his 2004 4.0 V6 Ranger to tow his Honda Accord 4000km to British Colombia.
I could do the same with a Jeep despite it looking dinky. 600lb dolly with a 3500lb TJ would mean it is 1800lbs under the maximum towing rating for the Ranger.

>good for towing a vehicle long distances
Depends on the vehicle. My XJ towed this Prelude fine [would have been miles better with trailer brakes and maybe air bags] but I wouldn't trust it with my Camaro on it.

Pool noddles. Cut them lengthwise down like a hot dog and then wrap them around the bars.

Bae pointed out an exploder piccup on the road today and called it "really hideous without the right proportions and looks like it is dropped two inches".
Also, nah. The general North American market got le ebin cucc'd out of small truccs.

WEW that's a really short wheelbase for towing

Good thinking on not towing a camaro with that, the trailer sway would be pretty bad

ive heard 2nd gen explorer with the 5.0 v8 can tow a decent amount 6700lbs, and if im not mistaken those are very similar to rangers right?

Pigeons > Crows

>Pool noddles
Have em. They don't help people getting thrown around in the back seat lol

nice rig user got any more picccs?

action shots?

running stock axels? what gearing? Lockers?

>posting rosario + vampire on Veeky Forums
>current year
this is why people hate Veeky Forums

pic related

with the baby duramax you can tow a lot, and it get pretty gud mpgeees

the weak should fear the strong

Yeah it's not ideal for sure but good stock offroad ability and it can tow smaller cars fine. Gotta be wary of the tongue weight though kek

>more picccs
Not many on mobile, but this one is my favorite.

D44 up front, Ford 9" with a spool in the rear, chrome moly shafts all around, 4.56 gears. Goes just about anywhere in 2wd

Can't wait for mud season.

man that's real nice. looks like a beats

Get a 2015 Tacoma

We had a conversation a few /ORG/s back with two exploderfags asking that same question. I think they had mentioned the newer V8s (and subsequent V6s because they used the same 4.0 ShitOHCs as the Rangers) were not worth the money. Plus the 5.0L was pretty bad on fuel for a light / medium trucc.

Similar, yes. But they also had a much weirder design and more options since they weren't being fleeted out my Ford to contracting companies by the 10 000s. As a result, a few of them are similar to the Ranger / B-series models whilst others are more like the international ranger or their own design entirely.

Dry wetlands? East coast Canadian on the mainland? Quebec?

Thank you.

>Get a 2015 Tacoma
If I was gonna buy a new mid-size truck it'd be a new Colorado.

That last pic was in western Washington state

How's the spool on the street?

wat engine you got in there crow?

351,302, i6 300?

>How's the spool on the street?
You can hear me chirping around corners half a mile away, the Krawlers are all but chewed through.

fuck if I know

>post 2014 Chevrolet Colorado
>off road capable
May I ask why? The reason is when I as getting rid of my 2010 Colorado (in search for a 4x4 as I kept getting stuck on jobs), the first thing I thought of was to lease or finance the newer Colorado. But everything I found gave it horrible specs and since it's a newer model, I was greatly worried about reliability.

The turbo diesel was a great idea for a midsized truck again but it was severely underpowered. The upper range V6 was alright but I think suffered from torque output. Plus the easily dentable (and more expensive and lower) valance made it less appealing than the other models, like tacos.

I had found very little to suggest it should be bought as an offroader. Though, I didn't look as hard or ask enough people because I was just kinda turned off by the price of an off-road, work beater.

>You can hear me chirping around corners half a mile away
kekek

oh ok :^(

God colorados are ugly and cheap looking.

Plus Tacomas depreciate so slowly.

You can definitely taste thats its game, but its very easy to tenderize and it goes with pretty much everything

Pic related; my oven right now. Moose being slowly cooked in its own juices + some salt & broth)

I'm not sure it would be as capable as my current XJ nor as comfy or fuel efficient as my Crosstrek but I want something that is a happy medium between the two. It wouldn't be a work beater really but a daily when I'm not riding my motorcycle to work and I have my Ram for real truck work.

I think the Colorado looks better than the Tacoma, but that's just my opinion.

interesting video comparing the truccs

youtube.com/watch?v=aqxuWkcIynA

I age on the offroading part, fuck buying a newer truck for offroading parts will be way more expensive to replace plus gotta worry about scratching the paint fug dat

can't go wrong with a old offroad shitbox

>but I want something that is a happy medium between the two
I think it would do that well

shit forgot to quote (you) see fuggg

>Check local listings
>Only used 4wd Colorado I can find is a 2015 Z71 with 82k miles on it
>82k miles
>They still want $27k for it

ya fuck that.
you can get 27 1k shitboxes with that

Well. I suppose.

97 4Runner i4 5spd
3in lift
31s
Hope she turns into a nice lil rig soon.

>mfw
>7 hours in taynger today should've been 5
>get to farmland drive up hill to get to chemical deposit site
>leave farmland for second stop
>get lost after 30 minutes and decide to open gps
>click first destination that pops up, follows route
>leads me back to the same fucking farm since i forgot to discriminate the two
>waste 90 minutes of my life doing that
>get home tired of driving for 7 hours
>drive in video games for 2 hours afterwards
Oh otay.
Have a good weekend, /org/

"Hope she turns into a nice lil rig soon"
I hope so too, user. ^__^
Though, you can start by turning it [spoiler]90 degrees anti-clockwise [/spoiler].

2 years old
almost 150 000 km

what are they using it for!? i know the BCers are crazy with their cross trips but I'm curious how he put on 40 000mi per year on that thing

Why not wait a year for the new gen to come out. Either buy a new gen or get a last gen on the cheap when everyone who mall crawls shell out for the newer ones. I personally fucking hate the JK's.

when you're waiting for a friend to meet you but you're 40 minutes early but it's time for him to show up but you didn't notice his text said he's gotta cancel

Jeeps are the shittiest off road vehicle ever made.

how important are locking differentials for off road?

Very

if you dont have don't bother

The JK is pretty bad at what jeep was marketed for originally, but the yj, cj, and tjs where meant to be mid sized 4wd vehicles that could be used for most environments, and I think they hit the nail on the head.

That being said, don't be a hateful cunt. I'm the only bitch in here I bet.

that's what i thought, thanks

V8 4th gen toyota 4runner

it's not to insane, i drive like 34k miles a year. Only difference is i put those miles on a shitbox, fuck putting that many miles on a new car.

>even trailer has offroad tires
interesting

well i hope you where at least comfy during your lost adventure

fugg :/

Hello yes I'm here about the niceposting

>it's not insane
>only difference is i put those miles on a shitbox
That's what I meant. The Colorado also wouldn't be a fleeter which is why I'm questioning whomstever's choice in vehicle to put 40 000 mi / year on a new, "luxury", mid sized trucc.

Also: do you have that demented pepe receiving a Wojak turtle?

Why do you ask, user?

Right on bro. They suck ass.

Angery pidge you say?

literally why

youtube.com/watch?v=eFEfMrq_stk
YOU THINK YOU GOT SHIT ON ME?
I'LL PECK YOUR EYES OUT YOU FUCKING SHIT WITH WINGS.

ya pretty dumb to put that many miles on a new trucc so fast

i have this pepe not sure if its the one you want

OHH FUCK BIRB FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello friend how are you

>captcha asks me to select a stop sign
>captcha does not use an image with a stop sign

More info on the Jeep in the left side of the background.

that's not a jeep user.

>same aerodynamics

not even close

just as I post this

>aerodynamics
>offroading vehicle

are you niggers being real today

I am doing well, friend, thank you very much

Have a nekkid Taco

Guyz Murphy's law strikes again...
>Replace leaky cooler lines
>Oil cooler explodes
>Jerry rig a bypass so I can drive the truck with no cooler
>Oil still leaking... looks like rear main seal
>Whatever... install my 33 KOs with pathetic amount of tread to feel better
>Tires catch bumper and rub
>Back to square 1 with original tires and oil leak

แถ 

fucking G G

Fucking car repairs it's always something lmao

2lewd get some cloths on user plxs

kekekek juopfags BTFO

It's only lewd because society says exposed beds are lewd #freethepickup

(I recently found a few pictures from when I had my camper off over the summer)

>AERODYNAMICALLY DESIGNED 4 MAXXX MPGS!

youtu.be/8DV-josbxeA?t=30s