>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

poeurl.com/0O9
poeurl.com/0PK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ggg and chris wilson are retarded and if you disagree kys

forgot your cat picture

h-hi. my mom got me an xbox for christmas and i heard your game is coming out soon...

d-do you want to be friends..

I just want to read some official comments from those multiple grandmaster/eternal/diamond whatever $10,000 supporter pack purchasers how they feel about spending all that money on a console game.

>My brother is almost 23 years old, and he and I still live with our parents. Here is a list of some of his characteristics:
>He collects disability from the government and spends it solely on cigarettes and beer. (He has no identifiable disability besides being lazy and antisocial by choice.)
>He collects food stamps, but is too lazy to go to the store to buy food for the family. When he can get a ride, it's usually only Hot Pockets and Coca Cola.
>He does not leave the house unless it's 1 block away to 7-11, or he gets a ride from one of our parents.
>He does not wash his hands after using the bathroom.
>He does not flush #1s.
>He showers about twice a month.
>He almost never changes his clothes, and even less often washes them, so he wears the same t-shirt and sweats with stains and holes all over them. He smells like a bum.
>He "doesn't trust" the power outlets in his room, so he runs an extension cord through the house. The rest of us have tripped over it so many times now, but every time we tell him to use his room outlets he screams at us until we let up.
>He plays Path of Exile ~12 hours a day, and watches Netflix Instant Watch and YouTube for the rest of it.
>He did not graduate high school, and he has never had a job, and he has no interest in getting a job (because of his government money).

Which one of you is it?

3 minutes into frozen and chill and she gives you this look, what do?

so Core is done. Now jsut how hard is the Phoenix map compared to that? I found 2.

I don't think I'll ever understand Charan's very specific form of autism. He's been playing since closed beta. He has given over 10,000 dollars to GGG, probably more. He has never made it past level 70. He has entered maps with about two characters, ever, despite having played the game for so long.

So is howa the real deal or is it just a pretty good build that's overly expensive and not worth bothering with

>He has never made it past level 70. He has entered maps with about two characters, ever,
So he enjoys the story part of the game rather than the end-game grind, what's wrong with that?

Lucky sod

All guardians are harder than Malachai though

Depends how he plays user. I also play since beta and well... in last thread, it was the first time ever that I did a core map....

Usually I spend the league getting to maps, doing a few then rerollign something else, on and on for the whole league. So I've seen a few high maps but not all the T15-T16 yet, and I FEEL like rerollign already just for variation but I want to do 1 of each before the league ends

top 5 most broken builds currently
destroys everything from normal level 22 to shaper
also it's spelled HoWaA you moron

its pretty good, get on the bandwagon before it gets nerfed/breach is done

>everyone else calls it howa
>You call it Howaa
>sperg out at people that call it howa because you have autism

>yfw the statues in act 3 have their dicks chopped off for 3.0.0
CAN'T HAVE THAT IN A CHRISTIAN CONSOLE

Because he has 25000 posts on the official forums

Because he still plays in every single league, plus standard, plus hardcore. By all accounts, he seems to play quite a lot, but he just replays normal, cruel and merciless over and over again.

There's a great deal wrong with it. Okay, everybody is allowed to find fun whatever they like, but seriously what the actual fuck

Have you paid attention to the trailer?

Playing Le Mathil build right now with abyssus. What 6th gem should I use, crit multi or faster attacks? I have both 20/20.

almost all apply to me except the coca cola and hot pocket shit

i dont drink anything carbonated or anything packed or with meat

also i quit smoking tabacco a while ago

Forgot to mention its BF. Also my offense page.

They should make the xbox one game 'play anywhere' i wanna play it on my pc with controller

I need a fun witch totem build, can anyone help?

>yfw the statues in act 3 have their dicks chopped off for 3.0.0

First they take our globe waifus, now our dicks. What's next?

emberwake fire totems

600k dps build on longer fights
150k dps on quick fights

what's your budget?
if you're poor: flameblast Elementalist
if you're rich: low-life Scourge bladefall Necro

He's not the only one who has given them tons od money looking at the general discussion there are tons of multiple bit money supporters plus you can hide your supporter status so there's probably more. What I do fine amsuing is how many of them don't seem to understand that the money they've given GGG has been siphoned away this whole time to instead of make a better PC game, make a console game. Many of them don't seem to understand that using their monies to develop a console game since 2014 is probably the reason for every major issue the game has right now.

What do you guys think about this tree for bf?
I lose like 500 ES or so going over the top for heart of thunder but gain a considerable amount of damage. It's basically like 9.5k ES versus 10-10.5k and then like a 30k-40k dps increase

>low-life Scourge bladefall Necro
interesting.
Is there any good physical spell beside bladefall? Just find it a bit boring but still sounds good.

The game has consistently got better over the years?

poeurl.com/0O9 lmao forgot to link

the other way around

not really

you want to use the scourge for minion damage double dipping -> ignite or poison -> poison synergizes well with wither which is easy to fit in a totem playstyle -> totems synergize extremely well with commander of darkness -> physical/chaos damage -> bladefall/shockwave -> bladefall scales harder vs single target

There was no better time in the history of PoE than the closed beta period. It has been all downhill since. If you define attracting more players and fixing technical issues as better than I have a new call of duty to sell you.

why are you still here

not liking this

sire of shards spark
fun fun fun :D

want to see this crash and burn like i know it will, shill

flip off faggot

>level 53
>finally manage to get to labyrinth normal endboss
after about 10 tries
>die immediately
just fuck my shit up

at least it's something

I define "better" as:

1) smoother early power progression, skill progression is alos better
2) more streamlined tree progression, clusters are meaningful instead of being random nodes
3) more streamlined act progression
4) a lot more build diversity
5) rework of design limiting aspects of the meta such as easily available single target leech, max block, 95 all resistances, snapshotting, shotgunning
6) class identity with ascendancy, class choice is no longer a cosmetic choice
7) end game not gated by tedious map starvation but actual difficulty
8) t1 uniques no longer worth 50 ex each
9) SSF players have more options to enjoy the game than ever
10) enforced map progression, more options for rewarding end game content (uber lab, maps, atziri, guardians, shaper)

just to name a few improvements that are non-technical
closed beta PoE was shit compared to 2016 PoE, this is factual unless your nostalgia goggles prevent you to think rationally

Forgot your breast girl pic

is such a thing even possible

I just RIPd my second cyclone slayer. I'm slowly realizing life based isn't working for me. 6.2k hp, fort, enfeeble, 6 end charges and flasks made me feel immortal 99.5% of the time, but 3 unlucky hits in a row and you're fucked.
Thankfully I didn't purchase any major upgrades so I still have about 10ex to play with. What are the high speed fotm ES builds. My slayer had 110% move speed and mowing stuff down was fun.

This HoWA keeps being mentioned. BV seems a bit passive and boring. I want something with good feedback. Lacerate has a nice feel to it but can it be built as ES?

1. made game easier for casuals
2. tree was never the issue only shitters who didn't know how poe works complained of life meta
3. forced to streamline acts by adding new acts, casualized waypoints
4. making the game easier for casuals =/= build diversity
5. removing valid mechanics rather than making new ones work
6. bloated casual features, main game needs improvement not more shit tacked on
7. lol suddenly your build doesn't work
8. no items are valuable anymore unless you rmt craft them
9. game is easier for casuals
10. no reason to do any of it over maps, total waste of time

everything you posted is casual garbage kys

*deep breath*
SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

im new and bad.

if the game is so casual now... where's your level 100 in hc?

anything past 90 is nothing more than autism grinding which is where my hc toontoonTOON sits and will remain forever

Besides PoE, what other hobbies do you guys enjoy? I like manga, started reading Initial D this week

Staring at the ceiling.

>BF

kys

pathfinder CI cyclone you fucking dip

diablo 2

Don't bully.
I look into it, thanks.

do you think that the shock totems would be safer than bladefall for a HC char? Seems fine for CC to some extend

Desync removal has been great.
I agree with you on multiple points.

But some stuff is connected, due to the game being made easier there is more build diversity because any build can work. In the past this wasn't the case.

The game is good at the moment and I like stuff they added such as labyrinth. I don't think ascendancy classes were needed, they just contributed to skill imbalance. Ever since somewhere in 2.0 they stopped doing nerfs in the middle of a league and the game really went downhill from there since everyone just ended up playing builds that were almost unkillable while at the same time having insane clear speed.

lv 100 in hardcore isn't even prestigious anymore due to darkshrine league, perandus league and prophecy leagues. Perandus and prophecy had easy mode challenges, darkshrine you were stacked with t15 maps which back then gave lv 82 map experience. So you could hit 100 in under a week.

music films and books

>pathing all the way to unwavering
>not taking blast radius, arcane focus, written in blood, or melding
>taking accuracy wheels as a non-crit build
>spending 3 points for a jewel socket when you ignore a 2 point socket
is this b8?

right here mate. im total shit at the game and even i can get 100 playing retard friendly builds.

don't downplay your achievement, and don't intervene to defend someone else

I am missing a lot of nodes because I just threw it together to compare two different pathings. It wasn't really the main focus. Also
>not taking unwavering
kek

Why do girls like paws and ziggyd's girlfriend pretend to like PoE?

>ziggyd's girlfriend
link?

a +1 chayula is like 20ex, max. stop being a poorfag.

Neither for music, nor for video games, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.
This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence.

Why would I use that over astra when I'm running howa. it should be pretty obvious from the 30int nodes I'm getting that's the point

>Desync removal has been great
The resync code improvement was enough and wouldn't require a shift away from their design philosophy but they caved in just like on loot tension. I understand why players wanted this so much but do they understand what this means? They don't. So it's just a bittersweet point to me.

>The game is good at the moment
I can't agree. I more or less quit after forsaken masters. I haven't enjoyed what they've chosen to spend time developing and it looks like that trend will continue for good.

because you can spend the 10 points you spend getting to Unwavering on int nodes and get the same benefit?

I'm getting the same benefit going for unwavering though. I pick up a 30int node and convert a bunch of str nodes to int with jewel. Yeah on a normal build it would be shit, but when I'm int stacking going for unwavering doesn't matter much

poetards????????

oh look a new player who needs help hahahaha so embarrassing!!! let's screencap it and make fun of it on poeg hahahaha!!

The only good thing about the stupid console port is that it forced GGG to get off their ass about the shit sandwich that is performance.
Unfortunate it was all because consoles are another shit sandwich.
Thanks for stuttery loading on ssd.
Thanks for 64 bit in 2016.
Thanks for artifacting in direct x 11.
Two shit sandwiches made something, somehow, less shity.

>water physics

poe has dailies?

you convert 40 str to int, so 94 int total for 11 points with a perfect brute force solution. If you have an average astramentis you get 90 int. total of 184 for the astra route. You can get that easily with just taking random pathing nodes, plus a couple bigger bonus nodes that you're just ignoring for no reason, like the witch area jewel socket, deep wisdom, and melding jewel socket.

the only improvement in performance over the years is when I bought an SSD so loading wasn't 30 seconds for a zone

nothing they've done made it not stutter when there are ground effects, and actually they made it WORSE when you put a bunch of effects(burning) on a bunch of enemies all at once (flameblast)

>11 points
It's only 8 though. In the build you take that jewel socket no matter what. Again it was just to test the pathing going deep wisdom/arcane focus or going over the top for heart of thunder which is less ES, but more damage. If it was really better to use chayula and not get unwavering people would do it, but they don't if you look at any guide and see other people playing it

anime, videogames and manga just like any other virgin, reading franken fran currently

I provided a well-reasoned explanation for why pathing for UW was a mistake and get responded with "nuh uh other people do it this way"

ProjectPT was right. GGG let the sheep in and it's killing the game.

could anyone here pls help with with the lab?

also, are blessed orbs worth something?

Go ahead and do a comparison of pathing and gear then for astra with unwavering versus chayula and no unwavering for howa BF with actual numbers instead of just going hurrrr I think it's better. Unwavering will come out ahead. You're just being a fucking retard

don't care about your pathing but the day PoE died was the day GGG started using reddit as the oficial purveyor of information. this was when they shunned their own forums and started banning people for speaking their mind, also around the same time they started moderatin in game chat. look at reddit right now all GGG apologists. it sickens me.

I made a tree that pulled 20 int ahead. Maybe if your pathing through the entire upper half of the tree weren't retarded that wouldn't be possible but as it is taking UW is retarded.

>I did this
>but posts no proof
rlly makes me think. Sure the pathing up top could be retarded
THAT WAS THE ORIGINAL QUESTION YOU RETARD
Was is it better to go over for heart of thunder or go under and hit deep wisdom with blast radius and arcane focus. But apparently you have reading comprehension issues

.>+20 int on the tree
>dont wear an astramentis so -100 int
>total 80 less into

Good job user, you must be proud

this game will never go back to being good is it

uhh..

poetards?

>implying I wasn't counting astra
poeurl.com/0PK
move the brute force from the bottom socket to the top left that he's taking for some reason and spec into the +30 node up there to balance what would've been taken from the bottom socket with 2 saved points, take 2 jewel sockets for +26 rare jewels with other stats too, deep wisdom for +20, and 7 random pathing nodes for a total of 196 int in 11 points, which is better than the 194 a perfect rolled astra would get, and much cheaper.