/lidg/ Let It Die general

Mushroom Madonna Weekend Edition

Weekday: >How do I unlock\find______?
i.imgur.com/GQrXGRU.gif

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR

>Materials/Resources
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>The very pretty and 'fixed' sheet of class' stats
i.imgur.com/BVA3BWK.png

>Current rotation
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1FZaurCKcOm5ucUEBjSEAe2gYEX9nL89sBmC_VgmdfNA%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Dsharing

>TDM Team
California, get your dev raids while you still can

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]
So are various other quests, including but not limited to brainshroom and fish gathering, Reversal Tuber mk1 killing, and killing enemies with lightning weapons.

FIRST FOR DECALS THAT CHANGE YOUR FIST MOVESETS FOR BOXING AND KARATE STANCES

Second for MILK a best.

candle wolf fags go home

what jackal weapon requires chemo oil? been saving this up and idk why. also wtf is aluminum alloy. i got the yo-yo blueprint and ive neeeever seen that before

maybe its in the secret shop on floors 30-40? I dont know where else

Where the fuck is the wool? I'm using the spreadsheet, but the floors have every cloth except wool. Has anyone found wool today, and if so, what floor?

it's not in the secret shop
aluminum alloy has a chance to be in jindies 38f room

On literally any of the cloth floors.

I'd love to use MILK gear if it wasn't such shit to grind upgrades. Candle Wolf is just so damn easy to upgrade

alloy is a rare aluminum spawn, oil and pure iron you can get from the secret shop

So then every time I go from the waiting room to floor X the cloths are randomly generated as opposed to switching with the rotation?

no doubt its good, but the suffering that is milk black or milk green

Yep. There's lots of cloth floors, so you could just take escalators to the next cloth floor if you get unlucky. I like collecting cloth in Shinko-bashi on my way to the double gold chest routes.

Sounds like the route I'll be doing. Thanks a bunch user.

Happy grinding, bruv. It's a pretty comfy route. This is probably the route where you'll see treasure tubers a lot for bonus gold chests.

>can't release captured defender
anyway to fix this dumb shit? keeps happening

is there a full list of all the armors? i want to see which BP i'm missing

Transparagus has gone extinct.
Glad slowmungus is still around even if it's in limited supply.

what's the 2 gold chest route again? Shinko to Hyakkoku then back through to Hyakuda?

Which set of armor has the highest defense?

The BP_attacker or Collector tabs on the google doc in the OP have a complete list of possible BPs split up by floor range, I believe.

I don't actually have all of them, so it's very possible the names are wrong or I might be missing a set entirely though.

I wonder if I should even make this. I'm so close yet I don't even have the pants Blueprint and I know Jackal Y pants requires 15 Alloy.

>return to waiting room
>fight myself for 3 minutes
>fight ends
>fight myself for another 3 minutes
>2 raids while returning to waiting room
are you serious?

So far, I just mulch them if I can't get rid of them.

Yeah, you can also detour through Hashydicka if you're looking for extra Mass Iron Bolts.

How do you mean?

>ready to hunt jackals floor one
>five minutes still nothing
>finally get one the other two take so long I waste everything
I wish i had serial killer because it'd be nice to switch to skill master

that'll do thanks
wish we had a catalog with images and stats of all the armors so i could plan out my fashion

My expeditions to 11 to 20 have turned up no transparagus. Same for 21 to 30 for slowmungus.

Ready to grind them KC for them STEWS this weekend? Having 60% more health (both tanks) will be really nice!

>Finally get to see dev raids
>Cheese it because I need the KC and SPL
>Finally try to play one out legit
>These cunts just block the whole time and play keep away to run down the clock
Yeah no fuck that. They designed those fuckers to be hard to kill and BEG for you to cheese the fuck out of their cheap instant block bullshit.

I like to think of it like this:

Would you sell 1 stingshroom and 1 transparugus for 30k KC and 30k SPL??

Thats all it takes to win 1 dev raid really.

can't do that yet. it just will not let me release the guy from the bathroom. just don't want a shit load of people rescue raiding me

This bug always arises for me when I capture someone and then someone fails a rescue raid on me. Then for the duration of my recapture, I'm not raided at all. I think this is because the rescue tab is broken. Basically if one person attacks you and fails, no one else can attempt to raid you after that. Hell if one person attacks you and wins, then they still can't raid you off the list anyway. Either way, I wouldn't worry about it. Just spend your shit before going into the tower and see how it goes. As far as I'm aware there's no fixes beyond mulching.

Maybe someone else knows more on the topic.

They really need to fix boss drops. Nobody should have to kill 10-20 mid bosses to get one ducking metal. At least up the freaking kill coin amounts. 900 coins is laughable. uggh, just want to finish my sengoku s set

what are the texas farmer mask stats?

Haters drop between 2 and 7k coins. Bosses should be double that and always drop it along with the metal. Farming bosses in this game is not rewarding or satisfying.

From what I can see Hibki's not a rotating floor but currently I have all the 20's floors explored and don't see it at all, what gives?

(just need that last stamp for the dm)

the final boss has haters
still terribly inefficient unless you're farming milk red

There are some floors that show up on multiple rotations, but not on some. Hibiki doesn't show up on Rotation 3 - if you return to the waiting room your map should change and it should come back connected to Monegi, since as of 2 hours ago we're in rotation 4 now.

A lot of these floors are inaccurately listed, I've caught some of them on my local spreadsheet and tomorrow when I've finished up some more notes on rotation 1 I'll publish on the google doc and probably make a new image version finally.

Meh should mention I'm grade 3 farming goto23. Side note though. Time to wreck some Texans y'all

That's one huge neck

>Go and kill coen and jin die on floors 34 and 38
>Get nothing
>Decide to go jackal hunting then
>Only get coins
Not satisfying is an understatement.

I think this game is more about the journey than the destination. To farm I pack up 5 to 7 gs and ram my way through multiple 30floors, even if I get nothing really and just gathered materials I enjoyed the journey. I usually get something anyway since I farm like three bosses and there chests on my route.

quick Q: decals stack y/n?

Premium and nonpremium do. You can't use two p or two nonp

you can stack premium and non premium versions, yes

If you have the premium and the non-premium of the same kind

yes

>Fixing boss drops
>Implying they are broken
It's a free to play game. The grinds are korean and the drop rates abysmal for a reason. They want you to give you money to shorten the time it takes to get things done. They want you to pay for convenience.

Why do you think there is a 30 minute wait before you can buy a new weapon or upgrade a part of your waiting room but have the option to use Death Metal a currency you can purchase to speed it up?

Why do you think you can convert DM into KC?

Why do you think you can outright BUY metals from the store? Nothing is broken it is working as intended.

We must all be raiding texans lol. Damn loading screens

2 of those things any sane person would never do, pay to get a new weapon isntatly, and exchange fucking 1 dm for MERE 5K KILL COINS WEW

About to m8

You can't buy metals from the store at anything approaching a reasonable price. Nobody outside of some insane whales are going to do that - if they wanted to push real money purchases they'd add a DM store - 1 DM per tier, so 1 for blue, 2 for green, 3 for black, 4 for red.

That way you're paying for convenience, and the relative 'value' of DMs goes up. This makes people more interested in free DMs, it'll dry out their DM reserves faster, and encourage 'reasonable' but small, repeated purchases.

At that point lowering droprrates from bosses could be seen as a jew-ing scheme. As it stands though, boss metal droprates are near 50% over longer periods of time, and spending real money doesn't reduce the grind unless you're spending like $60+

Really, for the health of the game I would like them to use DMs better and in more ways, resources for impatient/time-lacking players, salvage fee replacements at a rate that's not unreasonable so people would actually do it, mushroom store, express day passes, raid protection, shit like that.

5k for 1 DM is not an exchange rate that is enticing enough for anyone to actually do.

Paying for convenience is the worst kind of fucking F2P tactic

Cosmetics is the best way to do it but I honestly don't kbow what cosmetics they could really sell in this

The monthly sub is a fucking joke to, £15 a month is way too much for a F2P game when WoW costs like £7.99 a month

99 DOLLARS FOR FOUR FUCKING RED METALS!

>Cosmetics is the best way to do it but I honestly don't kbow what cosmetics they could really sell in this

Pets, everyone loves pets

More hairstyles

how about premium underwear, fighter appearances

cross over fighters?

>got a Jackal Yo-yo and a Jackal Sword from killing random hunters sent my way
I'm liking this new trend of equipping hunters with rare drops. Super nice.

Does Meijin still get jelly even if you didn't kill a Jackal to get those?

>Paying for convenience is the worst kind of fucking F2P tactic
Selling exclusive overpowered equipment is the worst kind of F2P tactic

>haterfied fighter gets killed by screamers and bullet tuber
>doesn't get retrieved
excuse me

Yep, the easiest metals to farm. I just can't imagine anyone but the biggest of whales ever actually buying those, or the development packs.

Small, repeated purchases are the key to a steady income stream, even if whales are the 'big fish' you wanna catch.

Coesmetics could work with under-armor skins. Replace your black sports wear with a bikini, clear skin instead of the Matrix-plugs all over, hairstyles, cosmetic equipment slots separate from your inventory so you could look how you want independent of your actual armor, cosmetic armor specifically for said slots, auras/flair items like scarves, pets (you could even have pets with functions like picking up KC/SPL for you), Torchlight style premium pets that could go back and store stuff for you without you having to head back to the waiting room, altered goretastic animations, weapon skins, costumes for NPCs (dress up Elevator-chan!), customize your base's appearance...

The list goes on and on.

Yeah, just to make sure you understand, the shitty packs on psn are not only prohibitively expensive, but they don't even have Amy death metal packs with bonus black metals, the hardest to find type.

The metals that you get as a "bonus" for buying the $100 pack are pretty high drop rate on the upper floors, and the ones in the priest pack are extremely common as well.

The express pass is neat but not game breaking, the storage is nice but not required if you don't blow all your death metals (plus you can get 150 incentory spaces for $5 with the intro pack), and the death metal revives don't repair durability so you can't scam your way through the game

Fighter: Lizard! I chose you!
(toss!)
(Lizard screams, bites you, then runs into the fire pit next to the Screamer you wanted it to attack)

>Cosmetics is the best way to do it but I honestly don't kbow what cosmetics they could really sell in this

By selling different looking body types with unique emotes.

If I restart my game will the shopkeeper change locations even if I don't buy anything?

If you mean his tip, then yeah it's max jelly

i feel like im taking too much damage, is VIT all that useful for damage lessening?

im only about F20, but everything is using fucking guns now and i think i have bullet def on my armor but im still taking some decent chucks of HP loss.

Those are some dope ideas. I hope you send them to Uncle Death.

also, does EVERYONE have the same floor drops or is it random? i've been getting the same drops in chests after bosses for the last few floors

>premium pets that could go back and store stuff for you without you having to head back to the waiting room
million dollar idea

yes

Anything worthwhile besides the iron use reveral metal?

JESUS FUCK
WHAT WAS THAT ALARM?
IS WALMART SECURITY AFTER ME?!

R U N
U
N

ITS
IN
FRONT
OF
THE
FUCKING
ELEVATOR!!!!!!!!

Vit does help. Also, dodgeroll under the bulletfire, only bullettubers correct aim.

GET TO THE ESCALATOR, FUCKER!!!

Transparangus!

lol

>got a Fireworks Blaster from one of my expeditions
>try it out

Wow. What a worthless piece of shit.

Yeah I kinda strayed from the cosmetics there but you could probably make some money offering that as a one-time buy alternative to Express Passes, since while it doesn't offer the elevator, it does offer a good farming oriented replacement to the 10 extra inventory slots.

>finally get death's scythe
>base attack is 400
what. Like i knew it was underwhelming but this is awful for a five star weapon with these requirements.

How about a decal that increases your Death Bag space?

i died

heart exploded trying to run too far

they can show up any time after that cutscene on any floor? i was only there for maybe 7-9 mins

>some brazillian fuck half my rank keeps trying to raid me for 2000 coins

Time to turn the game off and come back to a defense trophy I guess.

Also how is he getting matched up with me, we're not in a war I don't have any captives

Well at least once he gets off he's going to regret it

yep, all enemies dead on a floor (i think)= invisible timer until you get a visit from your new best friends

longer floors give you more time

Yeah, once you clear the enemies out they can spawn. From the vague anecdotal evidence we've kinda group gathered, it seems like there's a persistent clock that starts ticking once all the enemies on a floor are dead - so even if you don't see them after killing all the enemies on a floor, that means they'll show up faster next time you kill all the enemies, with the clock resetting upon their appearance or your return to the waiting room.

The clock seems to be like 10-15 minutes, but there's definitely variance. They seem to show up much faster on smaller floors.

only when you kill every enemy on the floor
if you see scratch tubers, leave them alive. they don't chase you for long and will prevent jackals from ever spawning

Can someone tell me which is better? Gold porkchopper or zombie chopper? Does it take long to upgrade it to its last tier?

gold, the zombie suffers 5 star weapon syndrome

ahh, so your saying gold is 4 star and zombie is 5 star? weird, would have thought gold was last tier

just how tough are they?
im assuming i should avoid them until im like at F30+?

avoid them until you can actually beat Gunkanyama (last boss) If you can beat him, you can deffinently beat the jackals with preparation

reversal*
anyone? the wiki is missing a lot of r&d info

yeah, you won't be going after them for a while

if you need to get past them just break line of sight with them and watch them from around a corner, after a bit they'll teleport and you can start running again

you won't be able to take them on until you have 5* fighters with lots of good decals and highly upgraded weapons and mushrooms

as of now for you they have like hundreds of thousands of health, tons of defense, and can hit you for like 17k damage. avoid at all costs, and like i said, try to leave an enemy alive on each floor. ideally the scrath tubers since they won't chase you

It helps to leave a scratch tuber/midboss alive on that floor to not even have the jackals spawn in. So, you can progress/farm to your hearts content. Just be quick in dead end room shops as jackals like to come in for some good deals.

>grade 3 raiding in fight
>raided a rank 48 dude with fishy fungus
>managed to capture one of his guys.
Neat, too bad it's grade 3 though Instead of one of his grade 4's

Anyone getting down on this fight with Texas? These morons have such weird defender setups.