/mh16g/ - Marvel Heroes 2016 General

Revived Just to Die Edition

Test Center: marvelheroes.com/test-center
Marvel Heroes Database: marvelheroes.info/
Where can I find builds? Hero-specific forums, marvelheroes.info or in the thread.

CURRENT CODES:
INSTITUTE - Various boosts
2015 - Fortune Card Mark I x1, Fortune Card Mark II x1, Fortune Card Mark V x1
INFLUENCE - 200 Genosha Influence
DANVERS - Captain Marvel All-New All-Different (Default) Costume
THANK-YOU-FOR-VERIFYING-YOUR-EMAIL

SUPERGROUP:
/co/ has a supergroup (guild) currently named Ancient Forgotten Muggas. Ask in thread for an invite, all are welcome.

Marvel Heroes 2016 2.0 Patch Notes:
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/307419/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WEW, Flat is best.

WoW: Legion is the superior loot hunt game.

kaz pls

youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE

Apparently the player scaling in CMM is super intense, when there are a lot of players the boss waves have a lot of health but I was able to solo this wave in under a minute

I had to go double check that this was still CMM

How's the XP? Haven't gotten on yet, wondering for Infinity System.

NEW, HARDER COSMIC TRIAL WHEN?!?!?

Muggas know if XP boosts effect infinity orbs?

Is there any great movement build shit I'm missing? Never played one before

probably

Looks like I may be full of shit and was actually in a lower MM, legitimately the only fucking way you can tell is by mousing over the waypoint and seeing if it says (cosmic)

Does the map name not highlight in yellow anymore? Also, that was always the only way to know? Unless you're actually looking at how much each XP orb gives.

you can select difficulty before entering

I meant determining whether you're in MM or CMM. The waypoint was one of the old ways to know, same with the top-right minimap saying the name in yellow, and I was asking if it does that when you're in CMM or not.

Nope, map name is not yellow

>1st for return of sude W H E N

never ever.

didn't he died?

What are muggas without their super mugga?

>want to try out Venom
>select talent
>it doesn't work

ONE FUCKING JOB GAZ

not their fault you didn't give feedback about it on the TC

Update is pretty fun

YES FINALLY A GENERAL I MISSED YOU

Your bike and chain appears to have gone missing, Johnny.

I'm trying my hardest to make a task master build

and all I've got is a stance dancing drop kick build

hello friendos. how will this new update and events fare for a new person?

and what are events usually like? are there event exclusive heroes/loot?

The only thing about this game is be prepared to spend like $10-20 on item storage space, OR throw away a bunch of shit you might want to keep

There's a very small chance you can get 90-95% off the store currency shit as a login reward, which is usually when you buy a $100 pack for $10, but people have gone over a year without seeing that

Events run 24/7 and are generally just like "here's a random permanent xp boost and additional shit drops from certain game modes", every so often they have mega events where they run all the normal events at the same time

It's a pretty great game if you want a diablo that is like an MMO

New update is pretty solid ATM but has obvious tuning issues.

oh. fuck. im a hoarder. so this game has very limited storage space? compared to other mmo/arpg?

You can more or less have as many of these boxes are you're prepared to pay for. It's comparable to path of exile.

hmmm...that looks very small. ive played poe and it was pretty limited too but you started with 4 and every season was separated into a new pseudo tab.

so in this game you get one box and then ya gotta buy more?

you get 1 + 1 teamup inv(which is close to another stash tab). you can also buy a stash page with the free currency, but only the 1.

Yes, you get one Stash tab separate from your inventory (and Team-Up inventory), and that's it. Very, very rarely do they give you a free Stash tab (usually during the Anniversary event or some other highly specific event), so don't expect to rely on that.

As far as event heroes go, there are none, you can work towards getting all heroes for free or purchase them. There's some exclusivity for event loot, some can be ignored, others cannot because they were previously Best in Slot for certain builds. With the new update, still things needing to be tested and tuned, but I'm sure those exclusive loot items will be valuable. They generally run a rotation of a handful of more common events, a new one every week, and then the occasional bigger event (Lunar New Years, movie launches, Summer or Winter event, Anniversary, etc.).

I don't remember how many you start with but I think it must have been at least 2

Also in this game you have no real reason to keep most of the gear that drops, you either equip it or vendor it

>Get mildly excited seeing the new stuff presented
>Remember its still Gaz
>The same people that overprice their shit horribly
>The same people that prioritize their schedule over content that gives seizures
>The same people who can't code to save their lives
>Remember the game takes up 3x as much memory and resources than it says it does in spec requirements

CHRIS ANGEL.

It's been so long mhg

>shit version of the good moon knight costume

never go full jelly

come on now, sleeves up is top tier.

How did the update treat your favorite charaters? Do they play better? Are they fun?

>mh2016
>fun

pick one

muggas ww@

anyone tuning into this weeks podcast?

yall muggafuckers excited for nintendo switch?

Probably. There's supposed to be some code giveaways, but I heard it's rumored they'll be one-time use and not for everyone, so that's a bummer.

The night's watch will keep this thread alive

best

PSA: don't reroll pet affixes, Gaz bonked the system

details?

Apparently you keep rolling the same +attribute over and over if you reroll for the same pet

kek, so uniques are all but useless now.

n i c e

>getting excited over a sub 1M but on a non-sig

gotta get use to this

share your ghost rider build?

So is this update good?

RIP SERVERS

>servers down
>forums down

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fucking come on gaz

COME ON

>Gaz makes game fun again
>lol let's kill momentum by pulling the plug

gg

You know, this update is really bad.

RIP Doomsaw and Brevik

Also, enjoy your lame and boring Omega items.

Amthua

They have to be kidding right?

>30 minutes ago

Gotta be straight, I am not missing the chapter mission bullshit. Fighting over timed spawns and target mobs with shitters 40-50 levels over me was retarded as fuck.

Seems almost too follow-the-ball now though. I guess they're figuring the PS4 players will find it too hard a game otherwise.

Nice TTK, faggot.

>poetry

lmao good times

>and then Bendis revived him, did nothing with it, and then killed him off again in an Incursion

I like the update but I just have no idea what to do for any of the few characters I have at 60. I'm kinda new and not sure what is shit and what isn't.

Infinity system would be nicer if you could put points in anything though. Having every player suddenly get 1 of each main stat between infinity level 146 and 150 is weird. Even weirder is making every character spec into all 6 stones. Characters specced into just 1-3 of them would be far cooler.

Try prestieging and leveling the characters you're interested in

Eh stuff's been streamlined a lot with the new update so it's even easier to figure out things now

I'd explain but it's 3AM so I'll try to just cover the basics

You want to get stuff that gives points to your hero's main attributes. You can see what the attributes of your hero are by going to powers and looking at the first trait on them. It should say something like Archetype: X and then (gains 4% per point in Y and Z).

You also will want critical hit rating and critical damage rating along with damage rating of the type of damage your hero does.

Yeah, you kind of have to relearn your character from the ground up and figure out what works and what doesn't. Prestiging like said could help rather than trying to figure out what to do with ~20 powers and all the various Talents.

As far as the Infinity system goes, yeah, it's shit. It's exponentially weaker than the Omega system, has a lot less use, and the division of your points means it takes nearly 3m XP to get two points in the same Infinity stone.

Heard that the guy that runs MH.info was quiting and wouldn't update the site but looks like he changed his mind.

he made a post saying it'll tae a while but he's busy updating everything for the new patch (talent calc, etc)

>prestiging

they took away the costume reward right?

what is the point?

This is true. I expect the point division to be loosened up some time down the line, or options expanded. At least I would from a sane dev team. Remains to be seen with gaz.

There's no catagory that's completely 100% useless, but a lot of the options are depressingly low priority, especially now that stat bonuses are so limited. On the movement one, I just dumped points whereever on several characters, because the only one useful to me in most cases was attack speed, and sometimes I just literally did not give a shit where they went.

i came back to an old account. lv60 psylocke has like over 6k damage on the character sheet but can't do the cosmic trial due to dying and not being able to output that damage through any good abilities. on the other hand lv60 scarlet witch only has like 2k damage listed, but she's practically immortal, can't die to the trial, but she can't do enough damage in time either. i guess i just need to actually level these fresh legendaries and grind omega?

-- aaand now i browse this thread and realize all this might be irrelevant now anyway. guess i'll have to go see the new update myself when i get the chance.

how are you dying during cosmic trial? They tuned down the damage from the mobs in there like a fuckton

It's also frustrating because each hero has a different archetype from the various combinations, so it screws the heroes who gain a benefit from the attribute as well as another node in a given Infinity Stone. Rather than have all the points they actually have, they have a fraction of that, and they almost certainly have a fraction of their points in an Infinity Stone that offers little to nothing.

So what hero has been the biggest surprise for you guys for the few hours we could play today?

Which heroes came away with the best buffs?

Are there any european muggas? I'd like to join the group if possible

I don't think they did

i couldn't beat the timer playing conservatively so i had to just try face-rolling my rotation and died real easy, and still wasn't doing enough damage regardless. anyway yeah this was mh2016. if i still get problems in mh2017 (is it mh2017 now with this patch?) i'll be able to come back and see if i can get some advice with some more specific info.

>servers still down

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Rogue is amazing, I just wish she wasn't the worst marvel character with the worst voice acting in the game

Up.

Servers back