Destiny General - /dg/

>>NEWSRESET INFOLINKS

I was, my gun does about 30 damage per hit to its legs and I'm constantly being swarmed by 2HKO enemies.

I was matched with two other folks, they just kept running in and dying.

All the bounties seem to be stuff I can't do yet, like kill Cabal.

I'm coming to this game off of TF2 and Destiny feels so slow and methodical. I didn't see an autosprint toggle and the walk speed feels like a snail could outrun me.

>New thread
>No Boner raid

>Titanfall 2
I know your pain, takes a bit to get use to SLOW. There are things you can do to increase sprint speed and shit, but it all depends on your class, gear, and subclass loadout.
Sadly, Destiny can't into wallrunning or giant robots that chicks dig.

Is he on suicide watch?

Do I have to do everything these days?

>30 dmg on crit spot
what weapon type were you using? is it your strongest weapon?

Your teammates should always be assumed retarded.
As for getting bonked in melee, get used to checking your radar often and backpedal jumping. If it's captains or something, swap to your heavy if you have one, or a shotgun if you don't.
Getting clocked by yellow bar enemies never gets softer.

kek

>anonymous post
>Doesn't ask for one at all
>"Where's my raid D:"
wew

Well, i did want one, but it got late so I suddenly decided to put it off until tomorrow. Maybe.

Then let's raid, you homo

>Bonner

You poor things.

Now that you have been baited into seeing me, pls respond to my post here I dedicated 48 seconds of my life to making it :(

I AM SEARCHING FOR IRATE DLC MAN

I KNOW YOU STILL EXIST
CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR

I exhaled more air than usual upon seeing your OC

What is the current state of this game?
Is it truly dead now?

Than you, for your kindness I will wish you great fortune on all your future exdeavors.

Get it? Like endeavors but xbox, like Xbone. Its clever.

it's pretty dead here

thread ded
game isn't

Friendly reminder that The Waltz is a perfectly acceptable alternative to Grasp of Malok or Clever Dragon

K I L L Z O N E
I
L
L
Z
O
N
E

Fuck off Killzone

Did I hear something about a raid?

>meta is snipers and pulses
>cant shoot a pulse to save my life and hate sniping
>jam is HCs and mid/fast RoF shotties

I can't wait for Bungie to nerf pulse like they nerf everything OP.

>snipers
>part of the meta

>fusion rifles will never be the meta again

>Wants to nerf the entire pulse category because of the dragon.
You're an imbecile.

Also don't worry, they're not nerfing anything, they're busy on their literal 200th Shotgun nerf that will do absolutely do nothing to reduce lethality or prevalence of them in the crucible.

>Throw out a piss weak blog
>get shit on for it because you give 0 details at all and don't even have a concrete date for whatever it is you're planning
>no crimson days
>post this after people start complaining

No wonder people keep leaving bungo, the studio is utter shit, they hold content back on purpose because they're too lazy to make new things when the game gets old.

>we will soon be living in a Trump world

Feels good bros, make Destiny great again

Arc burn activities line up with Inauguration. Pottery.

DeeJ is kawaii desu

>About to end a long losestreak
>ERROR RECONNECTING TO DESTINY SERVERS
>get booted back to the main menu
I want to reach up my own ass and pull out whatever comes out

Meme dragon dropped on my very last bounty, pbal/hand laid stock +hcr +glass half full

Gud?

perfect
counterbalance/unflinching also helps for the last perk

>Literally anything he says or does, someone finds a reason to criticize him.

Sounds like you need to calm the fuck down.

Just got another dragon from efrideet's rank 5 reward

Hammerforged/injection mold, lightweight/hcr, and counterbalance/unflinching

Which would you guys use?

The first one with hi cal hand laid stock. I've heard counterbalance isn't really necessary with HLS and glass half full is gonna proc very quickly and help you get kills a little more easily

You're even dumber than he is.

>here's what we're working on
>proceeds to say nothing other than "lol that weapon balance you been wanting for months is almost ready :^), btw no events until spring now XD".

He said jack diddly squat about what they're working on, if he was at least honest about it instead of blowing smoke up our asses and then getting butthurt when people call him out on it.

But you're likely one of the useful goys who still buy things from eververse despite the lack of content that the eververse was supposed to help fund.

They should have said litterally 90% of our team is busy with D2 sorry things are slow..

But of course rational, non-destiny community, people would realize this and wouldnt have to be spoonfed simple logic. The update is pretty normal, after all this tine Im suprised expectations are still so high for these updates.

>You're even dumber than he is.
Thanks, you might wanna control your stress, you could burst a blood vessel.

Oh and stopped reading there.

Here's another version, tell me which one you like better.

dude why would you make this? does proving some retard wrong make you feel that good?

Vindication baby, half a minute of my life traded for pointing out a retard that ruined a whole thread berating, and insulting everyone that pointed at the writing on the wall, seems worth it.

all dose helms

All dose FUCKING SINGLE MOTES OF GOD DAMNED LIGHT.

I was 3 of those posts

And? You want a medal?

>LFG at a little over 600 people
>/dg/ raids or groups up rarely outside of a few small groups of friends

I guess it's really over now isn't it?

nah mate i easily found a group last night and had a lot of fun

Literally who.

I've said this before.
See a party? Join up.

Hell one person started a pubstomp IB the other day with one post people just wordlessly jumped on.

Everyone seems to think just because its not:
"I'm doinf -blank-. Jump in"
Followed by 5-80 other responses that shit just didn't happen.

Bane of my crucible endgame rewards and (what i'm assuming is) a new player to /dg/.

>Literally who y3 blueberry talking about how he found a group.

Well, makes sense.

Maybe if you weren't such an elitist prick to people like that maybe you'd actually get some raids

BYEEEEEE

>a "y3 blueberry" can find a group, have fun, and contribute for hours off /dg/
>says someone who's presumably a y1 elitist complaining how he can't find a group to have fun with
Pottery.

>Maybe if you (ANONYMOUS) weren't such an elitist prick

What did she mean by this?

>elitist prick
I was being facetious.

Me and our literal carry got maybe 5-6 rounds of single motes and he kept getting double purps every round just to make us jealous.

Is this little girl seriously getting pissy with me for stating the obvious?

Tell me how much fun you're having and how easy it is to find people when you've spent the fraction of the time I've spent dealing with retards and imbeciles repeatedly on the same piece of content that a brain-dead yak could clear without problems.

>its been 1700 hours and he still hasn't realized bantz are where the fun in destiny is at

Man you sound like a massive insufferable cunt.

>says the guy bitching how others plays the game actively triggers him

all true

Are you that guy that spammed that list the last thread? You seem like the kind of easily provoked autism that gets needlessly aggressive.

Also all the greentext kind of gives it away.

>he thinks theres only one list carrier.

Bad drawnon guy here.

Have an unrelated thing.

>dfw this weekly update

crimsonfag on suicide watch.

>knew all this shit beforehand
>knew beforehand there wouldn't be any additions to this list until they finish whats on their plate
>knew ahead of time even bungie doesn't have solid details on what this shits going to be
>expecting literally anything else

>Xur

Legacy Heavy engram
Obsidian Mind
Helm inmost light
Arachnid helm
MIDA

Heavy synths: 3 coins for 10 are back

Who /readytothunderstrike/ here?

pizza time?

Nice try but even you couldn't get a raid together at this hour

TITAN MASTERACE

>he says as a raid was currently underway

>he didn't save the original for himself

1 year ago today we lost someone special.
RIP

Real legends never die.

>how many hunters does it take to cross a bridge?

How many?

Three.

Two to mount the saddle, and one to ride your mother.

5. 5 hunters to watch the titan cross the bridge and carry the parts.

>letting titans carry the parts.
toppest of keks

Well they fucking weren't.

>Placing the verb before the contraction.

How embarrassing.

>not knowing fuck and all variants of fuck can be placed literally anywhere in a sentence and its still proper grammar
Its fucking literally fucking proper fuck usage fucking 1 O'fucking 1 fucker. Fuck.

What pve primaries yall been using?

I got a nice Lingering Song roll but I still love my TDYK handcannon with lifesupport, smallbore or fast reload, and army of one, for pve. Cant get used to Song's firerate having used Devil for so long.

I also got a Full auto Hopscotch from Shaxfall bounty its nice for DPS in pve but Im still a HC guy at heart.

Happy Inauguration Day /dg/.

Fever and Remedy
Triple Tap, Hidden Hand Colovance's Duty
Shadow Price

>

At least we know that when destiny 2 doesn't launch in september that we will have something new to play.
Probably some raid where we fight the vex or something but they have been slightly changed.
Which mostly buggs me because what stopped them from making siva a new enemy instead of just the fallen? Beyond being lazy and just reusing assets.
I would love to have fought skeleton creatures where sova used human skeletons as a frame to build on. Or just straight up mechs built out of siva.

>what stopped them from making siva an enemy
>besides being lazy
They were lazy.

Thanks for your destiny related post along with the destiny related image you stupid xbox faggot

hard light in pvp,

its a beast holy shit

/dg/ I have never asked you for anything before, but please will you join me on a normal run on Wrath of Machine on Xbone? I just want my outbreak prime /dg. Is that too much to ask for?

I still need to get around to doing the outbreak quest.
I have it, but I don't think I've completed a single step.

it's inauguration day but it sure as fuck ain't a happy one