Cars you don't completely hate

Cars you don't completely hate...

Cars that only you like

Cars that through the years won a little of your respect

Other urls found in this thread:

hotrodlincoln.com/hrl2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I had an SL1 and I kinda miss it.

I used to vehemently hate Honda Civics period due to my experiences with hondatards.
While I now see it's a great car, I STILL think the fanbase is beyond retarded.

This ugly turd...

And yet...

best workhorsei ever had. so ashamed i didnt appreciate it at the time.

i dig it

looks like it needs a spoiler for some reason

I think it would look good with a custom ducktail spoiler (like from a 6th gen Monte Carlo, pic related) that blends into the hump of the trunk

used to hate these then I realized they are the best MR2

well i mean they look horrible
or probably not horrible, but they dono't have any connection with previous gens visually

meh

I can see a connection it just doesnt have ugly ass popups

This makes my penis very erect

i dunno WHY it works but it just does

hotrodlincoln.com/hrl2.html

>Cars you don't completely hate...
Isn't really anything i completely hate.

>Cars that only you like
pic related (NSX) if i were going by Veeky Forums standards.

>Cars that through the years won a little of your respect
C4 Corvettes, Fieros, and Terminator Cobras.
i didn't know much about these cars and came to respect them more when i learned more about them. i also came to appreciate the last GT more after the new one came out.

Fuck! uploaded the wrong fucking image.

that poor saturn...

Same.

Wow.

>"that poor saturn"

says the guy that plastidipped his oe wheels

Why would you do that to an SC of all things? It doesn't even look like you can use the suicide door anymore

literally who cares tho its a Saturd

its a piece of shit and the owner did it for a laugh

found the human scum.

but plastdip is easily removable. Those custom body mods on the OP Saturn SC2 aren't. OE plastic Saturn body parts are becoming very rare these days.

nigger just because they're rare doesn't make the parts or the car worth anything.

general motors was/is trash, & so is saturn.

How good of a car are these SC2s? They are super cheap around here and I need a car. Anyone have any experience with them?

they burn oil like a motherfucker

its a Civic but worse in every way

>its a Civic but worse in every way
Eh, I don't really believe this. I've been in an early 2000's / late 90s civic. Absolute piece of shit. The door handle broke off when I shut the door too hard, then the window crank snapped right off when I tried to put the window up. I don't even fit in the car without the seat all the way back, which makes the rear seats useless. Worst build quality I've ever seen, and I drive a pre bailout GM product. Horrible penalty box of a vehicle.

yeah you just had a shitty example literally never heard of anyone having problems like that from a Civic even my friends 89 Civic holds up better than the 98 Saturn he had

every Saturd Ive been in has been awful along with most of GM

hate neons but this one aite

it's not only you
I own one and I like it

Why? Is it the rice fender flares and stretched tires over replica wheels?

lmao those aren't reps those are enkeis and yes for those exact reasons i like it.

i also love the fuck ugly front bumper, you gonna get salty about that, too? :^)

>ugly ass popups

faggot detected

see:

These are cheap, light, and fun

My friend hand one for years and years. Every cosmetic/comfort accessory (sunroof, vents, etc.) that could break, did break, but at its core the damn thing would not die. Also he regularly got high 30's mpgs on the highway.

Would buy one as a daily beater.

I like it

Was my first car. Real fun, only had ABS, didn't even have airbags or other electric shit. Had the most comfortable steering wheel ever fitted to a car. Only 110 hp but it weights about a ton (2400lbs) and had short gears so it felt really responsive.

lol the wheels are trashed from previous female owner curb rash all over. thats why the are dipped. luckily her husband was a plane mechanic and was diligent on all maintenance
>seems like you may be mad due to owning a much slower car than I
>stay salty

it it wasnt for the awful overhang I would like these

why oh why didnt they base it off a Maverick

I want a turbo one so bad.

At least it wasn't a SRT4

Same desu

how can anyone hate that?

all that plastic ages horribly and its considered one of the least reliable vehicles made in recent years

Foxbody mustangs

I used to think they were the mustangs for poor people to say they drive a mustang

Then i realized there a pretty fast car for the price and you can make them even faster for not that much more, plus the looks have grown on me

Still for poor people though

because it's a piece of unreliable twin turbo garbage.

I used to hate geo metros and ford festiva/Suzuki swift but now I want both of them
I want a lotus Elise

Overfender nationals boys

It'd be funny if that's actually an AMS employee's car and it's actually modified under the hood

Nevermind, I'm a dumbass that can't read filenames fully

Air suspension
replacing the 4 air bags costs more than the whole car
And yes the bags fail often

same
and every nerd wants to race you

Weights about a TON? I always thought they were like 900kg at best, can't imagine how super slow overtaking on highway must be. I expect it's something like European Civic but it's just a shrunken 406.

So just replace them with coil springs the first time they fail. I'm sure someone makes them if they're that bad.

I have to blame Midtown Madness 2 for that.

I actually kinda want one, but it has to be this exact model, not the ugly newer ones

>Light

Kia/Hyundai SUVs
Luxury SUVs
SUVs in general
Full size pick up trucks
Trans Am
Utes

Fuck I misread, those are cars I hate.

i cant believe people still post my car here

fuck im retarded i just took 30 whole seconds to think about the picture before realizing that less seconds is better

Thoughts on the aussie version?

>Cars you don't completely hate...
> most audis for some reason would never own just by how terribly unrealiable they "can be" but aesthetically pleasing is why i dont completely hate them
>Cars that only you like
> im pretty im the only one that loves the mx63 totota cressida
>Cars that through the years won a little of your respect
Civics, rsx, bmws 3 series ans 5 series, the mustang gt 5 0 ans cobra.

1990-2000 the best most reliable civic. I dont know what you drove. Out of the 8 I have owned only one gave me problems. Did you perhaps buy yours off a teenager?