Electric cars are a great idea BUT

Be careful of the forces behind the push for them.

>Each year the UK only produces 5% excess power
>If the lefties are successful in their push to ban nuclear, ban coal AND push electric cars, energy consumption is going to skyrocket and demand will be unable to keep up
>This is intentional, they want society to literally collapse by any means possible so they can install communist ideology after the fact.

This is literally how they've done it in several commie states. They orchestrate a downfall and take over.

This time, they are trying to make energy consumption go up and energy production go down.

All in order to fuel more chaos. Chaos they will be prepared for and ready to manipulate the population to install communism.

I actually think electric cars are awesome, they offer great torque and are nice and quiet which is fantastic for economy cars.

But we need to be future-proofing ourselves to set the powergrid up to make this a reality.

And i also think the hybrid route is the best bet for the time inbetween.

~Sincerely, an electric fan who does not want to see the ICE banned.

>This is intentional, they want society to literally collapse by any means possible so they can install communist ideology after the fact.
False.
This is a way to make europe dependant on foreign forces to import electricity.
Jury is still out on whether that will be China, Russia or a complete globalist plot to turn Morocco into a powerhouse using its desert to product power for everyone.

I'm saying that commies push this, because they want to take advantage of it.

Obviously other forces have their own agendas behind the push for electric cars and it's not really about muh global warming.

I think the tech is great, but it obviously still needs work. It's very interesting stuff though, i love the idea of a whisper quiet luxury sedan.

TESLA BTFO

>energy consumption is going to skyrocket and demand will be unable to keep up
>What is solar panels
blame normy retards

No, the entire point is to ban nuclear, coal because MUH ENVIROMENT while overloading the grid with increased stress (imagine if every car owner now charged overnight).

It's a double effect.
Commies are smarter than you think and are going to tarnish what could be amazing tech with their bullshit ideology politics crap.

I'm very upset about it because i want to see electric cars become a reality, but if they're not implemented properly they won't.

How can electric bois even compete?

You expect a company to produce more power than can be used for no reason?
Did company's make trillions of gallons of petrol that wouldn't be used before the model T?

Solar panels are a terrible energy source honestly, There are very large solar panel projects in nevada or something that have failed to ever even come close to their projected output.

They take up too much space, are inefficient and generally just poor in terms of energy production. Nuclear is the future.

Accelerationism is a good thing. The downfall of the capitalist superstructure is inevitable anyways. Communism is a shitty catchall for a large variety of differing leftist ideologies, however.

Working men and women of the world, unite!

>implying Veeky Forums isn't a /pol/ ally
Get the fuck out you filthy loser.

/pol/ is nothing but a bunch of useful idiots famalamadingdong.

>Accelerationism is a good thing
I mean, Nick Land's got some pretty cool ideas

>The downfall of the capitalist superstructure
oh, you're one of those. pic related.

>oh you're one of those

Lmao. Elaborate.

Out.

>there are this many retards on Veeky Forums

Are you guys even serious?
We're just shifting towards renewable and letting go of the fossil fuels. You guys are going to make up shit just so you can keep on pushing your conservative lifestyle including unefficient petrol powered cars because you hate the truth of having to change to avoid disaster. If you keep going on with this bullshit, nigeria and india are going to dry up for good, causing mass immigration and then you'll bitch about the shitskins. That's all the right ever does, supporting the unsustainable and defending it with fake emergencies and then when the unsustainable turns onto you you point fingers. May you all go extinct.

Nuclear is shit. It takes the perfect conditions for it to work properly, and gues what, weather changes. If it's a bit too cold or too hot, it's inefficient. In terms of expense, it's terribly inefficient. It literally heats up rivers so it's also environmentally unsustainable.
Solar is quite shitty too, but it's not supposed to be the only answer. In a bright future, we'd combine the different kinds of renewable energies like they already do in based countries like the Netherlands and if there are any shortages we will make up for it with biofuels or coal.

hell yes

>~Sincerely, an electric fan who does not want to see the ICE banned.
and you won't see ICE banned you goddamned retard
not in your lifetime anyway

I hope not, i find it very worrying people are advocating for it under the guise of pretending to care for the environment.

They really are only pushing their own agenda and emissions from factories far outweigh what a few cars produce.

I dunno why we can't have both electric and gas.