steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War News
White Dwarf coming 19 January 2017
twitter.com/totalwar/status/819200441066123264
Total War: WARHAMMER - Behind The Wood Elves
youtube.com/watch?v=f8_Z2Bm0CjE

Time Commanders is back and it's pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=F0tOb_bFj70

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_5
Recent DLC (good goy) -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack (You can pick and choose from the list, Suggested by user):
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

Old Bread

1st for United /twg/

Is there a 'Total War chronicles' for warhammer?

Allow me to provide a necessary addendum:
Banned posters:
>Stunties
>Boii

Warhammer 4 fags tho

A gaul comes up to your village and shouts

DEATH IN BATTLE, THERE IS NO FINER ENDING

what do?

Take it easy friends.

How do you not get your hordes stuck and encircled by three stacks hidden in the fog of war?

Tell him the extent to which my horse loves blood.

Shame I can't use this beautifully crafted fortress area and bridges + natural river to my advantage.

you'll fight in your shoebox and like it

uh gobbos?

I agree. While I don't think sieges are terrible. I definitely do miss the more dynamic cities in attila.

As well as river and costal battles.

>stick everyone in town square and block off all entrances

wow... so dynamic.... so this is the power of history........

yeah but at least every city was different.

hahaha nice bait

If I kill the pope in AoC will I no longer be excommunicated?

>attack any roman city
>it has this horrible map 9/10 times
Nice bait.

wow, so dynamic!

at least you can actually attack it from all sides

warhammer sieges are the laziest shit I've ever seen

>end up camping the town square anyway

wow.. what a great feature..

not even the only strategy faggot.

The other big one is concentrating all your forces on the first entrance closest to the general, and then trying to rout the general before the rest of the stack on the other sides gets there, then they all have shit morale and you can beat them back too

Is that poor cunts squatting in the ruins of the circus and built on top of it? Or are they normal parts of the functioning circus with a bit of the masonry in disrepair?

I always thought that it was just turned into some sort of city center for trade and the like with the areas around it and the actual building for other stuff.

Or you can camp the center, break through a weak point and then flank everyone else.

Still more interesting than one-dimensional sieges of Warhammer

You can't camp centers in TWW you delusional histfag.

Can you two take this argument to twitter or something?

Is there any way to change my religion as a horde?

>wah wah you're not allowed to discuss anything bad about TW in /twg/!

histfags.

autism

Nice name fag

when things start to go wrong, for example: 2 full stacks of enemy armies landing in your unprotected part of territory

do you guys keep playing or you go back and load into a safer spot to fix the mistakes? and does not it feel like cheating?

Keep playing obviously. You take the losses on the chin and plan a furious retribution on the lesser creatures who dared attack you.

This? Like the whole one or two wall thing isn't that bad. But the maps are all so bland gameplay wise and there's not much in terms of unique siege equipment or options.

Like what is the point of having stuff like this within the map if it's not going to be use able? I'm just really hoping it's something they're going to work on going forward.

I used to do the latter but honestly it's really unfulfilling.

Trying to roll with the former and it's honestly not that bad. Settlements you can always recapture. The only time it's a real issue is when you lose a high level general over something stupid like the AI stack spamming or friendly fire.

In Shogun 2 I did it all the time because have full stacks landing away from all of your fucking troops was the most frustrating bullshit. I don't do it in warhams because there doesn't seem t obe a lot of frustrating shit in it.

The only time I can think of reloading to an earlier save would be midgame

If it's lategame I'm already strong enough to absorb major defeats, and if it's early game I just quit if something stupid happens like Beastmen raising Helmgart and Marienburg declaring war at the same time

Rejoice! For a Knight of Bretonnia provides your shield.

Yeah, it only happens to me in shogun 2, which i'm playing currently (in very hard ofc)

I fucking hate that shit, it's totally unpredictable and you lose half of your territory by the time your armies in the front reach back

Why is Gelt always telling me he's innocent?

methinks the boy doth protest too much

i used to do this but have managed to break the habit, only really load if i make a genuine movement mistake like if i have the wrong unit selected on the campaign map

still need to learn to not alt-f4 when a general dies in battle though

You have to control the ocean in shogun 2.

What people don't realize is that you can at least patrol a section of ocean and could prevent fleets from going at you. but its hard if there's occupied islands behind you.

Warhammer doesn't have much of a naval game. and the ai doesn't seem to use ocean travel too much.

G O B L I N S

ayyyyy gobbos

Go make your own general. But you won't because it wouldn't last a day.

Why the fuck should I leave? Histfags should be the ones leaving cause they're they ones who are stuck in the past.

You're both faggots.

Post Total War

Posting total war

>Histfags
Is this a thing now? or are you just being a complaining bitch?

For someone who's into boring histfag shit you sure don't know your history very well.

That's a pretty cool screenshot.

It's current shitposting vogue yes.

>histfag
So you're just going to keep forcing your shitty meme?

Best stunties

Probably just one guy being autistic

Maybe we should.

Look there's this one guy calling everyone a his fag for posting campaigns. I'm pretty sure its just banter but its really starting to drive me up the wall.

thanks, shame I had my graphics low then. Also a shame they dropped the old underway lighting.

Fucking leave. Nobody's gonna miss you. Notice how everyone's playing warhammer but you? Leave.

>everyone who disagrees with me is the same person

>SAY MY NAME, SAY MY NAME

No?

How about you leave?

Total war hammer is probably the most boring piece of shit i have ever played, and i'm big fan of the series

out of cool warhammer screenshots

>t. campaign player

Attila has the best night battles. Shame WH has lightning strike instead but chaos/vampiric corruption on maps replaces the night time setting.

Are you fucking kidding me? How can you run out of screenshots you dumb fuck? You only have 7 screenshots? You're just trying to fufill a diversity quota in order to seem more tolerant you virtue signalling fuck.

cygors are fucking useless

Why isn't my ruler fucking?

Would you jump overboard or try your luck?

I can't play WH on max settings due to using a camera mod that murders my FPS if I get too close so everything ends up looking like shit. Textures are very muddy.

>you virtue signalling fuck.
T. RS

>Sweden

Better get some Africa colonies

>

Fuck I am weary from war. I have fought man, vampire, elf and beast to forge Fran's penis into a weapon. So many good men dead, and so much more work to do. I need to finish this civil war with Boris, then I can stamp out the last of Hochland, the fucks who were allowed to leave because I had to rush Gelt south to stop the flow of undead. Then I plan to burn Athel Loren to the ground. Every fucking splinter, and after that I will FINALLY free the down trodden Bretonnian peasant from cruel vampire lords and "noble" lords alike.

That is if Chaos doesn't fuck my asshole first.

How so?

That looks like a pretty damn fun campaign. Ostland is a big boost.

>the very next turn

There is a fair amount of hostile cunts to take the bull's horns for you.

free confederations

>game is called total war
>has a mechanic called war weariness

Alright lads.
The greatest debate.
The most real of questions.

?
X Total War or Total War X ?
?

Total War X just because it makes searching for them easier

Notice how all the good games have Total War at the back of the title? TWX is just a bad, watered down spinoff of the main series.

Total War X.

>Medieval 2: Total War
>implying the game series is Medieval and not Total War

Total War: X is very american, like month before day. I know what the series is, the more relevant piece of information is what title is it specifically.

: ^ )

t. unimportant Frenchman

I win, CA! I win!

Please kill me

are you mentally impaired?

No, just joking really. Have you heard of those?