Daily Manual Window Thread

I don't drive cars with power windows because I think being able to crank your own windows is an important life skill and makes you a better driver. Manual windows are also more reliable than power windows and are easier to work on. I think a real man should be able to crank his own windows; power windows are for women drivers. And besides, power windows are a luxury feature and cars that come with manual windows are much cheaper.

I hope you don't think you're witty for making a parody thread of the manual transmission thread. Your post reads like a smug soccer mom's facebook.

It's harder to open 1 front and 1 rear window that are diagonally across from each other to vent farts out of your vehicle with manual windows.

I don't blame you for driving a car with powertragic windows if you're driving with heavily farted cloth seats. Manual windows are better for driving with leather interiors.

That's why it's funny you humorless cunt. Would cracking a smile for once break your face?

>power windows are a luxury feature and cars that come with manual windows are cheaper
>manual windows are better for driving with a leather interior

I'm getting mixed signals here.

>window cable snaps in my Citroën ZX
>mfw it's a 130 euro shekles because you can't order the single cable and have to order the whole mechanism
REEEEEEEEE

I don't get it, how do those things have anything to do with each other?

Driving with high volumes of farts in your vehicle requires excessive cranking that the casual driver may find burdensome.

samefag

Bite me

>In 20 years, those same autotragic faggots will unironically proclaim self-driving cars to be superior

Dont forget dat weight savings and increased reliability.

>user y do people say roll down windows
a chick asked me once

I'm dectecting that this is one of those "driving a manual is harder than driving an auto" threads

Can anyone help me, I just bought a car with manual windows and I have trouble reversing while winding down.

Also, how do you know when to stop winding? People say you can 'feel it' but I don't know what 'it' feels like.

My car is sitting in my drive until I can figure this out.

Well, you made this ironically but... it's true.

>a real man

imagine how fragile someone's masculinity is when they need to compare it to base spec cars

>Manual windows are also more reliable than power windows
>Pic related
Pardon my autism

Have you looked into getting a replacement cable made by a bicycle shop?

LMAO you mad cunt XD

Number of times I've had issues with power windows = 3. Average cost to repair = about $100 for new regulator/motor and ripping the door apart.

Number of times I've had issues with manual windows = 1. Cost for a new handle was $6.99 from the HELP! aisle at FLAPS and installation took 5 minutes.

Don't reply to me

i feel better control wit hmy care with roll down wndows so im a better driver /person than you

Don't reply to me

spotted the guy that can't drive a manual

>Driving manual

>2017

>venting farts out
>not enjoying your own brand
What are you, gay?

Don't rebly to me.

DOn reblie 2 me.

m8 just get a cable cut at a hardware store or bicycle shop

Powertragic windows are for low test low endurance nu males who don't lift.