byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5aaOqUYG8Tw
discord.gg/9Q65Kvz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for you too can be a coder.

skeleton station exile when

>tfw avenged fire medibot-chan's kidnapping
Just had to spend 50 credits to buy your own man...

>you will never get the giant fucking holodeck
>you will never have a sports channel actually be a thing
>you will never have people crowd around a newscaster in the bar, cheering for their favorite thunderdome team in the championships
>you will never play comfy chess with other skeletons
>you will never play sec vs greytide tactical combat simulator

>chess
I would be a skellyman and play spess more often just for this.

I would seriously roundstart skeleton like every 3 shifts just for a chill cooldown shift with chess or poker with other bonemen

Me too and I dont even know how to play chess good

I'd happily teach you user, all I know is some random shit from playing with friends and watching videos.
But it must be implemented first
Who wants to make the Github issue?

Let's summon Probe so we can add even more to his workload

first for roleplaying is for autists and we should remove autism.

shun those who emote and act like someone they're not.

I imagine that the most intensive part would be spriting the giant chess pieces and writing new holodeck code and also convincing the community to be okay with sending skeletons to an inaccessable microstation

yeah but im retarded

I, too, am retarded

I don't feel like anyone has any particular attachment to skeleton crew members. The race is a meme and nobody denies this, there's not even racism or a disadvantage beyond 'BONES'.
The only thing we'd be losing out on is Medbay having to inject chems etc. instead of pills.
In exchange, we get skelly station.

>come back after a hiatus
>sawbones is an admin
>people still talking about ERP
>mfw
so we pure murderbone and memetide now or is there still some hint of spessmen being actual spessmen?

I've got like brang problems in my noggin lol haha.

none. It's gone, chief.
all gone.

REMINDER
!!REMINDER!!
HOW TO QUIK-CURE A VIRUS
(YES, IT'S VERY SIMPLE)

1) TAKE THE BLOOD OF A SICK PERSON (PROBABLY YOU), STAB A MONKEYMAN WITH IT
2) GIVE THE MONKEYMAN A GOOD HEALTHY DOSE OF RADIUM
3) PUT IT IN THE BODY SCANNER, REFRESH UNTIL IT DOESN'T SAY "VIRAL PATHOGEN DETECTED" IN RED FUCKING LETTERS ANYMORE
4) TAKE BLOOD FROM THE MONKEYMAN, MIX IT WITH ANTITOX, GO AND MAKE 500 PILLS (NAMED "Antibodies (0.25 units)" WITH THAT THING OR START INJECTING RANDOM PEOPLE WITH IT

IT WAS THAT SIMPLE!
NOW
IF YOU DID THIS QUIKMETHOD, YOU WON'T ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THE VIRUS DOES
DOING THAT INVOLVES GAY VIROLOGY SHIT NOBODY REALLY CARES ABOUT, SO JUST SAY OUT LOUD ON THE RADIO THAT IT'S GIBBINGTONS AND THE CURE IS DONE AND IF THEY DON'T EAT THE FUCKING CURE CANDY OFF THE FLOOR IT'S THEIR OWN LOSS

IF FOR SOME REASON YOU CAN'T GET A MONKEYMAN (THAT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT, THEY'RE RIGHT THERE ONE WINDOW AWAY):
1) !!!DON'T BE A FUCKING RETARD AND DO IT ON YOURSELF HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! AND ESPECIALLY DON'T TRY TO DO IT ON YOURSELF WITHOUT EVEN TELLING ANYONE ABOUT IT YOU COLOSSAL FUCKUP. JUST GET ANY OF THE RANDOM PEOPLE WHO ARE GUARANTEED TO BE SICK AND LOITERING MEDBAY. TELL THEM THE FINAL SYMPTOM WILL KILL THEM IF YOU DON'T CURE THE VIRUS ON THEM AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING.
2) GIVE THEM A LITTLE BIT OF RADIUM, NO MORE THAN 10U AT A TIME. THEY'RE GONNA START TAKING TOXIN DAMAGE, BUT DON'T GIVE THEM ANTITOX. DON'T GET TOO FUCKING AUTISTIC ABOUT THIS STEP: IF THE FRIDGE HAS ARITHRAZINE, GIVE THEM THAT. IF THE FRIDGE HAS TRICORD, GIVE THEM THAT. IF THE FRIDGE DOESN'T HAVE EITHER, JUST FUCKING GO.
3) PUT IN BODY SCANNER, WAIT, SAME AS ABOVE. IF AFTER A WHILE THE VIRUS IS NOT CURED, GIVE MORE RADIUM. AFTER VIRUS IS CURED GIVE THEM THEIR ANTITOX. THERE'S A 50% CHANCE THEY WILL TAKE SUDDEN 100 TOXIN DAMAGE AS THE VIRUS CURES ITSELF, THAT'S PERFECTLY NORMAL JUST GIVE THEM A SHITTON MORE ANTITOX.
4) TAKE THEIR BLOOD, MIX WITH ANTITOX, GO AND MAKE PILLS SAME AS ABOVE

IT'S EASY.

I'll try to remember to make a thread on the ideas page thing tomorrow. The problem is, I think it'd be a pretty significant workload and I doubt the coders would be too interested in doing it. Best case scenario is that they do like it and get to work soon. I won't get my hopes up, though.

mfw bad blood can cause more than toxin damage

Well, the big thing is that it can be done in a reasonable way. If you're going to suggest it, go into detail, go into EXACT specifics as to how the place will work, even feel free to make a map. If you can't code, get as close to coding as you're comfortable.
Good luck. Thread's here to help if you need us.

a-are you sure you wanted that reaction image?

WHY NOT

Like what?

IT CAN'T
THE ONLY OTHER THING THAT COULD HAPPEN IS THAT THE BLOOD COULD TRANSMIT A VIRUS - BUT YOU'RE FUCKING CURING THE VIRUS YOU BOZO

>roll antag
>decide to go loud instead of smooth criminal
>scrubgloves
>drag into maint
>BLAM BLAM BLAM from my revolver
>drop gun and run

Thankfully there was no detective, what are the other downsides to this?

uh
you're wasting your gun like a dumbass
that's a downside
also you didn't dispose of the corpse and they might get cloned
that's a downside
what else
you wasted your TCs in that loud fucking revolver
why are you using the revolver at all for that scenario

GOIN LOUD

I just wanted green

try an esword next time desu

Too messy/slow

The way I did it took like 3 seconds tops

>esword
>slow
more than ever you need to try it now

>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUNG
>ATTACK
>COOLDOWN
>ATTACK
>COOLDOWN
>ATTACK

revolver is literally BLAT BLAT BLAT run away with no cooldown

Daily reminder if you win malf you shouldn't delta and jsut hang out working the borgs like slaves for 8 hours. Even better if you hold on to tame humans

If you're gonna GOIN LOUD BRUH then the gold standard is riot suit, siot shield, and a syndicate toolbox. Loud and proud robustness son.

The phone call that doomed Corrugated Platform Pi

The cooldown is loading the damn thing with bullets you don't have

art

It's simple

Grab a jetpack and space suit
Go to the comms station
Fuck the Russians up
Grab like 7 matebas
ez

> an antag that goes all the way to the russians to kill you with matebas
YAS DADDY SLAY ME

then why would you buy the revolver you fucking dipshit

>it's cult

youtube.com/watch?v=5aaOqUYG8Tw

>3hrs later
>it's still cult

I didn't really mean that you'd buy the initial revolver, but it'd certainly help. Axe all the knife guys and then unload down the corridor into the room to get that sweet first mateba. Once you get one, the gun Russians become too easy. A ballistic weapon instead of the bison is much better to take them out with, from what I've found

My dream:

1. Mobs that don't drop loot jesus.

2. We move the map/datum system a level higher so it can handle more than just vaults and have a rotating bunch of satellites and asteroid rooms.

It's that time again!

Fuck
Marry
Kill

>Fuck
Botanist
>Marry
HoP
>Kill
Clown

>Fuck
Viro
>Marry
Bartender
>Kill
Scientist

>Fuck viro

is that a real channel?

Yes

Yes

Absolutely.

>Fuck
Emilia
>Marry
Rina
>Kill
Avada

Get out.

I can agree with this list

How do I leave a car?

By using ahelp or LOOC

You valid, and once you get your taste for valid you go for ban valids.

Seriously we need to fix shit here.

t. doesntplayhere

Funny how no one brings this up in game, in discord, in the forums, or anywhere else. Just anonymously in the thread.

And always at the same time at 5am.

No user, as mediocre of a admin as sawbones might be, he hasn't made us into validtown, you say lol ingame or :3 and you are still getting catbeasted with 5 million brain damage.

>the ride never ends

Latest for Deff Medbay

> those viro machines
Wew, nice job only making two machines accessible at a time. Really defficient.

If you don't want virologists automatically voting for Box/Meta every time because of this shit, put at least the incubator, isolater, and analyzer in an L shape that the viro can use without moving. And add a lot more tables, viros tend to have to deal with a lot of different containers, labels, disks, and dishes if they're efficient.

No name Probe? That's weird.

Looks good though, machines need to be acessible all at one though, benefit of comodity and yakketisax from the inevitable traitor.

Probe/coders- where can I find the values of gases? I'm trying to work out the equation for the mixing of two different temperatures of gases, but it partially depends on the masses of the two gases- is this something in the code or will I have to trial and error it?

discord.gg/9Q65Kvz

Ask them here, nobody but shadow and probe lurk the thread.

Laziness

I don't know what you mean.

Gas datums probably I don't know off hand.

Deff: move five tiles using three directions to switch the pair of machines you're working on
Box: only move two tiles with two directions to switch between the two machines
Meta: only move one tile with one direction to switch machines

Alright alright fine no power island.

Yes, its laziness, people play virology because they don't want to do a lot of work, making it so they can access their job machines from most angles or less than 2 steps makes sense, your job is to completely isolate yourself from the round and make some slight autism with viruses, not circling your workspace constantly and moving back and forth endlessly. Viro is already lazy, making it so they don't move as much makes sense.

I was referring to not namefagging but your thoughts on it are worth the misunderstanding.

code\ZAS\_gas_mixture.dm

Oh, ah well.
Thanks eggman.

i don't know if i understood what you need but there is a value for gases called "specific heat" or "heat capacity"; the higher the specific heat, the more energy required to heat up the mixture (= they absorb more heat and they cool better). here the values per mole:

O2 - 20
N2 - 20
CO2 - 30
N2O - 40
plasma - 200

by the way, if you're a ghost and use the "analyze air" verb you can see the total heat capacity for the gases on that tile.

I know that much, but there's another factor that I'm looking for-

When mixing two gases, the final temperature (T) is given by the following:

(M1xC1xt1)+(M2xC2xt2)/(M1xC1)+(M2xC2)

Where M is the mass of the gas, C is the specific heat of the substance (what you said) and t is the temperature of the substance

I know the specific heat and the temperature, I was wondering how to work out the mass- it's obviously a function of the number of moles but I'm working out how to get there

Reminder, crew, that as long as you have bicardine, you can just kick the vending machine for free stuff and that if you are a dionae, you can keep kicking it forever and having your foot broken doesn't matter at all.

Reminder, crew, that greys are not weak to sprayers with water, it does so little damage that they outregen it, even with a extinguisher.

Reminder, crew, that plasmamen are 30% weaker to brute and with the combined lack of their suit and suitable plasma tank, they can and will die in about a minute from burn and toxins.

Reminder, crew, that vox can survive in space without a spacesuit, so long as they have internals on due to being immune to celtic memes. Vox can also be turned back into chickens by genetics and converted into delicious kfc for the crew to enjoy if deportation and execution is not a option.

Reminder, crew, that ghetto chemistry can and will save your life. Learning it is essential to achieve a acceptable level of independance from the station, using ghetto surgery is also recommended.

Reminder, cultists, that maint has several spots that are never used, such as the hidden rooms with tools in them, perform your conversions and cult rune research inside and without your flashlight instead of simply doing it in your department. You don't want to disappoint the powergamer admin that is watching you, now do you?

Reminder, non human crew, that you are always at a clear disadvantage due to your current species status, please do not start shit with humans and the assimov borgs will gladly obey requests despite your non human status.

>When you get a Veeky Forums ban because you criticized probe's new deff medbay

Anyway on topic question: Would you be fine with heavy race rebalancing but humans being the only crew race.

Vox are able to swallow and regurgitate items but are trader only
Diona have a second evolution different from regular diona but must start as dionae
Skeletons are removed apart from the dissolve genetic ability
Plasmamen cannot be cloned and turn into a 50 stack of plasma when they die
Greys also gain telekinesis but are abductors only.

Spess'll get to you eventually as a Vox, it just takes ages. I was able to make multiple laps of the station once as a mime.

You were banned for avatarfaggimg, which you're doing again. Use a trip or name if you want people to know it's you.
In space we use molar head capaticty, not specific. No mass involved at all. We don't even have a variable for it as far as I'm aware, only volume, pressure, temperature, mol and HC for gasses.

Remove vox from station jobs, remove skeletons but for the mutation, keep greys and plasmamemes for station, make all of the abductor like events as a midround gamemode when someone codes antag datums, fine with plasmemes, only abductors get tele, normal ones get telepathic mensages.

Where the fuck is the CMO's personal bathroom???

Multiple laps of the station as a unprotected mime makes you near immune to celtic memes on my account user.

You were banned for being an avatar using faggot like this is one of your other special snowflake forums.

I've reported you for it again, like last time which you were banned for.

>posting one image is avatars fagging

Hmmm...

Diona should be immune to space due to their lore

here, where everyone else goes to shit on chemists.

>Diona should be immune to space due to their lore
>lore
wheres it say that they are space proof

>balance changes for !lore!

>trying to use lore as a reason on Veeky Forumsstation ever
>actually getting idea implemented

pick one

Congrats, you didn't assign a photo of the same person to your post this time. Maybe you can learn to not be a faggot!

To elaborate, all you do is switch mass for mols and tada, it'll work.

>Announcing a report
RULE-BREAKER ALERT

Diona in lore make clusters surrounding stars of thousands of diona.

It also makes no sense that a being with organs and blood can't freeze but a fucking tree can't.

Talk about ss13

Sorry whos wiki did you pull that off of?

Ok, so instead of specific heat you use molar heat capacity, that's easy to do- in that case I assume you just don't take into account the mass, it's sort of taken into account for by the molar heat capacity?

I say we should give dionae the ability to root into place over a period of a minute.
It would allow for a several tile reach, and would give enhanced regen.
Also turn down the regen for their normal form.

MAKE TREES TREES AGAIN

>tfw actually had a dream that my waifu was a ling
God is warning me about the succubus.

That's a cute idea. I like that better than "Spaceproof because Bay says so please buff"

The only good awnser.