/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #422

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #422

Dark Elf Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

Jan. 20th - Jan. 22nd.
> Elaine, EA43 Haru, Jade Rakshasa, Sky, Verister, Duran, Jibril

Jan. 27th - Jan. 29th.
> Death Queen, Iggy, Irru, Muspel, Armel, Vonchi, Aiolos

Feb. 3rd - Feb. 5th.
> Kyoko, Freyja, Evylin, Chitose, Orses, Serestia, Jiho

Current events:
Sena Rival Match: 01/8 - 01/22
Helena Rival Match: 01/15 - 01/29
Vayne Boss Match: 01/20 - 01/22 & 01/27 - 01/29
The Roulette of Luck: 1/5 - 1/20
New Year Event with Klaon: 1/19 - 02/03

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread: →

Messed up previous thread link:

Black Ivy

The all-girl ww team dream is dead

Why couldn't Khirel skin be a cute girl in a little leaf miniskirt?

xth for the cutest GK that gives the best presents!
You are still using the unique stone she gave you, right?

EE When?

Thanks, Ayyylmaolos!
Now i can compete with all those monolight teams. Balanced and fine dragon, isnt she?

I had 3 draws today, not something that happens often when you run Balth/Sharr.

Maintenance in 1 hour to fix character stories

Pre-Patch
>Gains an additional action with an action. 50% of the lost HP will be recovered first and critical damage will be increased by 40% with each action.
>with each action

Post-Patch "Bug Fix"
>Gains an additional action with an action. 50% of the lost HP will be recovered first and the critical damage of the first action will be increased by 40%.

How can BB say this is not a nerf? His skill description literally fucking stated that on each action it would be 50% lost HP heal and 40% crit damage.

BB doesn't care.

Regarding AI changes in the patch, I only looked in to GK block AI change, and god damn it's retarded

Previous: if assist used active or striker used active or simulated dmg from shot will kill GK, GK will block
Now: if assist used active or striker used active or GK is below 60% HP or will be below 60% HP after simulated dmg, GK will block

Meaning that even a shot with a simulated dmg of 1 will still end up activating a GK's block if they're below 60%. Exact calculation is if (remainingHP - simulatedDmg) / maxHP

Good thing no striker hits that low. People complained that GK didn't use their active when strikers did and it got them killed. Or they just wouldn't use it at all.
Yes that skill was OP and this is why Khirel will also be nerfed to where his skill will only lower the damage for himself and not units next to him. Or they will make it so a shoot doesn't work on it.

Just reduce its cost to 0,5 and give 15 min cd instead of 20.

Khirel won't get nerfed

He most certainly will.

He's not OP so he won't

He was not used previously, now he's usable, so he won't get nerfed

Man Gaphyl is SO fucking retarded. The sheer amount of healing he provides while being a reliable penetrator is just stupid.

If anyone currently deserves nerfs it's him.

I love Silla

user his new skill can stay it just needs to be made personal and not effect the units around him.

That part will be nerfed. There is no logic to an attacker especially Khirel who is known as a train to have the best defensive "totem" in the game. They will make it so it only affects him personally.

I won't scatter your littres to the heartless Robin

Repost
>Khirel didn't need buff
>buff Khirel giving also an """unintended""" side-effect
>Let whales bandwagon him
>Nerf him later pretending is a fix
>already happened with Shu

I love Uriel!

>All my non-ardor unit explode against Khirel
H-help

>non-ardor

found your problem

This skin reminds me of Utena

Shu is still good. They just went overboard the first time.

I wish they would see this with Serestia.

Well, last patch fucked us really hard, but whatever.

Ravianfags still gonna bitch and whine about needing buffs tho.

Meanwhile the rest of us who don't have a legendary striker are suffering as we always do.

gratz, imo the previous patches fucked mostly Ardor

>Angela nerf
>Shu bait
>Gaphyl nerf incoming

Let me tell you guys, how was my games against Isilia after last patch.
You doing 2-3 shoots, only 1 of them crits, if you lucky, Isilia now near half hp. She use her active. After active you heal her with your shoots till she become full hp again. After that you have 10 mins to kill her, or may god save your poor soul cus she gonna use active again, if you fail.
All those ravianfags tears actually make sense.

Shut up you retard. You got deserved nerfs

Thats because i use only 1 legendary? :^)

BB, you guys are morons. Just bring back the original Ravian with the old skill set with a slight modification to HP destroy -- same with HP recovery, only half its value for PvP. You can even keep the new active if these bandwaggoners complain. If anything Ravian did not deserve no shit from you considering PvP weather already balanced pre nerf Ravian without even touching her skillset.

Its obvious you guys don't play, nor have an idea where the game should head whether to please fans or make more money. And No, monitoring bronze concentrated areas like the forum or reddit already disqualifies you from the idea.

Good job, BB. Post your team committing seppuku on Youjizz.

back of the line, darkfag. we're still waiting on beatrice buffs.

>now that Angela is practically gone
Beatrice's only problem was the ardor plague that does not exist anymore and just like then, can deliver spike damage in par with Leventor.

The only thing Beatrice needs is the puffy vulva ass shot.

i can't really see a gaphyl nerf incoming,
maybe a general rework of how heal+atb works

but with how things are going i think we will see more powercreep, maybe an avnore buff...

and Miho EE

All they need to do is make it so he doesn't heal on block.

all units that practically has invincibility frames like Gaphyl, BI, and Milky should be nerfed to the ground. They are not Legend units to be only stopped by reflex.

Might as well nerf EC to the ground then too since that stone makes units almost as tanky as they are.

It's only Gap who really needs it, he just drags game outs when he double blocks

black ivy needs it too, it's just slightly less obvious unless she's 7*

t.lightfag

WHAT A PERFECT PLAN REEEEEEEEEEE

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear Uriel....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear Uriel....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear Uriel....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear Uriel....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear Uriel….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear Uriel….

delet

i agree, i just can't see BB doing it tbqh

we'll see

stop falseflagging as an urielfag, you cuck

During this game Vitos did only 1 shoot. Can i count this as OHKO? :^)
#ThanksAiolos

They'll drag their feet to do it like they did with Angela

Looks like your Vitos is diamonds

"recovers the hp by 40% when the enemy team makes an action."

no serestia cheese?

Who cares about Shitrestia when Triple-Elaine exists?

How do i beat thor

Reminder to not waste your cyrstals in this shit, never, ever.

>can deliver spike damage in par with Leventor

Very true.

She has the same active skill, same 30% base penetration, and only her attack buff is 60% instead of 70% (But she has +15% crit damage instead).

They are virtually the same. Beatrice just wastes her third skill on a speed/hp buff, while Lev gets a more useful defense/reflex debuff to the enemy.

Otherwise both have near identical OHKO power. Beatrice might even creep ahead a bit as WW/dark tends to have more offensive buffs than monothunder.

>who's going to cover ?
>oh.. Jackson.. he loves the scene
>...He's... Alive ?

Micheal Jackson still alive confirm

>Leventor youve grown weak

Leventor buff confirmed

>what are stats

Lucian and meiran for spirit regen

Linmay and askeladd with spirit regen stones (PS, ardor pass)

Then just get an opportunity to aske pass to balth to shanti, didn't need meiran stacks/active and shanti didn't even use active, still OHKO

>5 legendaries for a shit unit that isn't even cute

She will change the meta, FOOL

:^)

Khirel and Jiho could be replaced with Neraizel and Yeon. The Meiran in mid was also useless. Meta in back isn't super necessary either.

>he wasted his 1000 event farmville
AHAHAHA WHAT A LOSER

>Heal the team everytime you make an action
>Spirit drain
Askeladd Oblige

>it's another "S.H.A.R.R. or nothing to get superb boss" episode
Nice game, nerds

Bea has slightly lower base stats than lev, but not enough to matter.

It is more the support players that make up the difference. In practice beatrice will have double the AS, while lev will have access to more pen totems if he can't reach 100% by himself (assuming both use Glab).

t. utilityshit

How did you do a balth+shanti combo under soul grave weather? Don't tell me you used a bunch of sparkies.

would this be a good idea?
switched niarose with miho since miho felt weak mid and niarose did nothing but passing the ball around anyways.
sky sucked too and my mid line is shit anyways so I replaced her with jheet to at least get the reflex and action speed boost for dark players.
since niarose passes around all the time it feels okay to have two players that are specialized for penetration in mid, but I'm not sure.

I used 1 sparkie for Balth and 2 for Shanti. Lucky me.

I did change weathers for Balth and Shanti, got Soul Grave on first try for both. But Shanti didn't even use active and it was enough to OHKO.

>another superb boss uriel can't get
Nice.

now we wait for the
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAH I CAN'T DO THIS WITH MY X UTILITyY STRIKER COZ OF UTILITY NERF,FU BB, PLZ BUFF"

Joke's on you, I wouldn't have been able to do it even with my pre-nerf utility striker

How come they nerf all utility strikers with the exception of Uriel?
How come she gets special treatment?

kek

You sure got him, user.

This is how you use Jibril, faggots. Jibril+Hiro=best combo

here, managed to get soul grave with balth first try and OHK with active combo. Striker is Lev btw with a Khirel friend.

Because she doesn't fall under "Stacking" Utility Striker

Fuck off.

>utility strikers actually needed BUFFS to be balanced
>they got nerfs intstead
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah, the joke is mostly that a good portion of them are going to blame the nerf regardless if their strikers were able to do it before the nerf or not

Beatrice with DB/dark crit damage/thunder rec. pass/ardor crit damage
Should I?

DB is popular for her. Just hope for good pen substats on everything.

I'm not using Glab just because I feel it being a waste because I don't have any stone with good pen substat and not willing to waste my dickstones

DB was a more popular build for her for quite a while anyway. You still see a mix of DB and Glab builds in the higher tier beatrice (all 6 of us left).

Nice shitpost

So do you get points by losing on purpose or not?

y
just quit the match

>waiting st on points
>not just farming free gold from daily match with gold managers

smfh

Not him, but it is an issue of time. Spending 50 per match or 10 per match.

Most days I never spend all my staming and often have 999 banked up plus several hundred that I never collected.

Cute!

too lazy

also, i'm unsure what to get first from the event, the premium tickets are tempting but the draw rates being shit make me shift more towards the player box

beth buff when

When her free skin is released

L-like you

>another ohko boss
at least uriel was useful for her ace this time i guess, maybe next time she'll be able to do it by herself.

Tickets give mileage so that's what I value the most out of all of that stuff

How does that backline work? What did you use as friend?