Just got myself a new DD, a '96 Buick Roadmaster. What do you think Veeky Forums?

Just got myself a new DD, a '96 Buick Roadmaster. What do you think Veeky Forums?
Comfy af btw

Other urls found in this thread:

boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cto/5964557079.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lt1?

You're obviously not very poor if you're getting a V8 for a daily, so why get an old landbarge?

Damn nice OP. There was a point in my life where I wanted one of these. Some shitter was selling one for $1k but wouldn't tell me how many miles the fucking thing on it had unless I went to go see the car. Never contacted him back.

Pic related was it. Enjoy! I can only imagine how comfy they are

I'd drive one if I wasn't so strapped for parking space in Görmany. They're stylish and comfortable. Congrats.

I've been looking for a good 96 for a while. Good on you, those are great family vehicles.

Ya
I wanted something I could live out of this summer for my cross country roadtrip. I think its more trustworthy than my old Volvo and probably gets better gas mileage too.
Yeah, I've wanted one for some years now. This one popped up and I figured now was as good as a time as ever. I know it's pretty cliche, but it really is like riding on a big comfy couch.

>I think its more trustworthy than my old Volvo and probably gets better gas mileage too.
confused-thor.jpg

Can we get some pics of the interior? I want to imagine myself sitting on one...

(I own a 1994 Buick Park Ave and that shit is... wow the comfort is just indescribable. It's also huge inside. And the backseat is literally couch-tier. Selling it soon though. You are in for some top comfort my friend.) Leather or cloth?

Woody wagons are the shit. Super comfy and spacious. that v8 will pull you down the highway with ease. Also B-bodies are super easy to work on and pretty cheap to repair if it comes down to it

also, can't go wrong with RWD

Extremely jelly. Final gen Roadmasters are my guilty pleasure, how much and condition?

>$13,000 for a Roadmaster

boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cto/5964557079.html

y/n?

This is the only one I got. Red leather. Gotta love a front bench seat.
$2200. 170k and little rusty. Not the greatest deal but not the worst either. Most B-bodies that are for sale around here are usually 8k+ for clean and low mileage ones or sub 2k for clapped out rusty ones

>red

MY MAN. Brown or red are the only colors for Buicks.
>$2200
not bad too man, for a car that seems you'll enjoy for some time.

Tow package? I had a 96 for a year, one of the best cars I've ever owned. The heater core shit the bed, interior door panels fell off, window regulators broke, but it was still the most lazy, comfortable car I've ever driven. Very fun in the snow, too.

Damn OP I'm jelly. I've been rocking a Roadmaster sedan and I got it with 54k miles when gas was like $3.50 nationwide. Been looking for a wagon for a long time. How much was it?

Has tow package with trans cooler n' all that good shit. Luckily previous owner replaced heater core so I wont have to worry about that for awhile.

Happy to see there are other land yacht waggos on Veeky Forums

Good.

Fucking sweet. I would have loved to get a big ol' B-body wagon instead of a Panther but the Caprices and Roadmasters are far and few between here.

Nice.
One of these days I'm gonna get a comfy land yacht and go on a road trip.

This is my dream man. I own a 94 Buick Park Ave but it's been giving me problems I dare not even take it on the highway. Selling it soon so not bothering to swing it by a mechanic, but some day, I'll own a spare, nice land yacht and drive, drive, drive.

Swap the road master sedan seat backs in the rear.

I drove the oldsmobile version of that for a few years

it was very comfy

nice going, my man. Welcome to the landbarge club

I own a '92!

>be 12 in '96
>everybody's mom has this or a fuckhuge burban
>hate them with a passion
>21 years later
>I think I want to buy one

Fuckin a

Bitchin. I swear my next car is going to be a comfy landyacht

what volvo?

Well I currently have an '89 245 and a '90 244. I plan on selling the sedan and keeping the wagon around or selling it to a family member

11 /10

jelly!

You know the 240 and 740 got pigfat MPG right?

Wagons make GOAT dd's.

that's a mint looking town car

Based LT1 b-bodies

That's why it sleeps during the winter while the winter beater wagon has to endure all the salt and snow.