>Fire Emblem Heroes - Choose Your Legends [Vote Once per Day]
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXWZcG1KMjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vote for her mom

Azura and Lucina are shit

I voted Shinon, to ensure the sub-humans know their place.

Full fledged Manakete team for Heroes.

Go back to your regular shitpost, don't drag best girl Lucina into this. She doesn't need it.

remove subhumans.

You made the right choices so far, right?

No, because I'm a faggot.

Yes.

Let go of the hate

Felicia is the cutest! She makes me the happiest person alive! I`ll always be there for her no matter what! I`ll be there to support her with whatever she needs! I could never want anything more! I couldn't go on without her! I love Felicia!

An FE character that isn't a My Unit or Lord had a character arc where she started out as a racist soldier and slowly saw the error of her ways to the point she killed her own father.

I hope FE Switch brings back a rich and coherent story.

I sure did.

I want Hentai of Xander with Lucina, Leo with Severa, Owain with Elise, and Inigo with Camilla.

Even better, there wont be a single royal left in Nohr. Then the continent would be literally Hoshido.

Yes.
I've been using incognito to cast extra votes every day for Femui

I like Hana

>Femui

>spoiler

But why

>everybody loves raymond

Have any of you tried the card game? Is it actually good enough to beg Nintendo for?

Hell Yeah Brother

its a card game jack.
don't play yourself.

>musou

Which girl gives the best blowjobs? I bet it's Illyana.

Because her chance of getting the art is larger than most and I want to see it. Other realistic options are Marth and Lucina and I think we all know they'll be getting events like crazy after this first one.

Who?

Musou is fun as a "play while listening to a podcast" game. I'm so glad it's coming to New 3DS. I won't need a Switch until FE Switch.

>Sharena (シャロン, Sharon in the Japanese version)

Why?

The Hoshidian whore is an expert on giving oral pleasure

Vote for her

>always hungry
>accidentally bites your dick off

It's not like IS is forcing you to play the musou spinoff when other FE games are coming out soon as well

Day 2, best archer receives vote.

Femui already gets so much shit right now though.

She probably thinks that cocks are as tasty as ice creams so it's a good thing.

Does Heroes have permadeath?

>voting for knuckles

>not knowing one of the greatest lords of FE7

Look at this goomba and laugh.

Purest form of love

Sounds like what I'm doing for Azura. I just feel bad for her.

Is that from the romhack?

Shit choice of girls tough

Is this better than?

if you mean by the queens lament then no.
If you mean the greatest rom hack ever created then yes.

>Femui
>shit
hold up

what should I buy /feg/?

Dragon quest 8 or FE Conquest

(never played either of the two)

Why does Sue's horse have green hair... looks like someone draped it in seaweed

>Fates girl

>girl is from game i dont like so shes bad

pre order 2k17 instead

Buy DQ8, buy FE Echoes in May

it's a chia pet

The main reason people hate the game is because the writing is shit so that makes sense

I'm getting kind of nervous about ignoring the Amiibo. I thought Nintendo would slowly phase them out after the Animal Crossing ones bombing, but they seem to still be pushing them. Might just buy a FE character lot.

Okay but that doesn't affect how fucking hot femui is and how much I and the rest of the world want to bust a nut in her

GBA palette limits. The lining detail on armor is always the same colors that were used as skin.

I am upset that the characters for FE1 and FE use the DS portraits only so I made this.

pirate them all

OK but that doesn't affect how shit her character is

Cutest family

I can't see Xander ever leaving Nohr. He's way too tied up in his loyalty and responsibility. Leo might but I'd be skeptical. Camilla and Elise definitely would though.

Why are you still deflecting to the writing? This reply chain was in regards to an image and an image is visual, so appearance is what matters foremost, ergo femui is not shit.

Non-canon family

Have Awakening or Fates rom hacks produced anything interesting? There are so many actual FE games these days I don't think people still have the autism to waste on full game rom hacks.

There's the gay hack, but I'm guessing you mean like a full game-changing hack, in which case no. Honestly, after all the complaints made about Fates' story and how the average person could do better, I'd be interested in seeing someone actually try.

I also made this.

>Mamui gets thrown a bone
>/feg/ reaction: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAMUI CANON MAMUI WON BTFOOOOO

>Femui gets anything
>"Actually from a rational standpoint when you truly think about it this does not necessarily prove that Femui is canon because.."

You think the series representation in the Heroes reveal means we'll only get Akaneia, Elibe and whatever the Awakening and Fates settings are called for launch?

Voted for Oboro and Flora.

finish the other thread nerds

>marry system

Whats the point of this shit

To make new units. It worked for Revolver Ocelot.

No. Just watch again and look at every unit that's shown even for a few frames.

waifu simulator
battle bonuses
getting kid units

you should thank the marriage system if it wasn't for that all future fe games would be flops.

>Gatcha Permadeath

Move aside fate/GO, you are no longer the biggest Jew here.

You'll have to point them out to me. I've watched it a few times to try and pick out details but I'm fairly certain every unit shown originates from one of the four settings.

Waifufags cash

I also think the sales of the FE character Amiibos and Smash DLC were a big shock to Nintendo.

No. Marth told us you don't lose them when they die.

Nothing gets me tilted more than a bad level up. I wish there was some protection against bad stat RNG. Like growth chance gets boosted higher and higher the more levels that stat's gone without a stat up or something, and then it resets.

What game did Marth have a speaking role in?

>Mamui does something stupid in-game
>"FUCKING RETARD GOD I HATE HIM WORST CHARACTER EVER!"

>Femui does something stupid in-game
>"W-well that's ok, she didn't know any better and she's cute! :3"

Zephiel and Nino are friends!

>the main reason people hate the game is because the writing is shit
>in a strategy game series where the focus is gameplay
>in a series that has bad writing in every single mainline title

I like Scarlet

Last one.

Will they let you marry a unit in Heroes which would increase their stats or level cap like in some other gacha mobile games?

This is life on the edge

My guess is we will get at least a couple characters from every series, with the less popular ones like Jugdral getting very few while the newer/popular ones like Elibe and 3ds will get a lot. After that they will probably slowly release packs for each series that contains all the characters that weren't originally included as well as alternate versions of the already included ones. I would be really surprised if there wasn't representation of every series at launch, even if it's only a few characters.

Not him but Marth (Yuri) hosted the Direct.

If I'm buying Thracia 776, is the actual game release or the game on that SFC Nintendo Power Cart more valuable.

Actual Retail release is way more valueble

You're right. I thought for sure I saw someone from 4 in that giant collection of full body art but it's all Elibe, Akaneia and Fatesland. I wonder why they're letting us vote for everyone then.

Codename steam was the first and then again in Fates. They got the same guy but he's using a much different voice now for Marth. Just compare this to the direct.
youtube.com/watch?v=gXWZcG1KMjo

I understand, but I can't remember hear Marth talk.